Thread: Question about Shuppet...

Unhappy Question about Shuppet...

So I caught a Shuppet and named him D'Jaiah. Then I was like sweet a ghost pokemon to take to Mt. Pyre and own other Shuppets with!

I was under the impression that ghost was super effective against ghost types. I looked at all the charts online and it shows super effective ghost attacks onto ghost pokemon.

HOWEVER...

I took my shuppet to said mountain and when the first shuppet came out to attack... my nightshade did *100 (normal) amount of damage. Why is it not super effective? Nightshade is ghost type... shuppet is ghost type...

Is ghost really not super effective against ghost in Emerald? O_O

Night Shade does a set amount of damage equal to the level of the Pokémon using it. Ghost is SE against Ghost.
    Last edited by Fried Rhys; 19th July 2010 at 12:42 AM.

Oh, I see. Didn't realize that meant no STAB or anything. =( Sad day. Thanks!

That's your answer then...so going to close! Try the Help thread in rse's FAQ subsection next time you have a question, that'd be a better place for questions.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.