Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dimensions of Darkness Book 3: The Explorers of the Beyond

Wow it's been awhile since I last reviewed anyway this chapture was pretty good! I've been reading the previous chapters and I was shocked that Excadrill actually got defeated that easily and died I'm looking foward to the next chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Okay, you're on the PM list. And I personally don't recall making references to Guardians of Ga'Hoole and James Bond, though it's not that hard to believe that I would reference them and forget. Would you mind pointing them out to me?
    Somewhere, you said "-drink here-, shaken, not stirred", and I'm trying to remember the GOG reference.

Check out the forum World Beyblade Organization! It's a huge forum with over 85,000 members dedicated to the hobby of Beyblading! You can sign up here!

Pokemon X Friend Code: 1091-8184-3378
    Steel Type: , , and

Quote Originally Posted by Ga'Hooleone View Post
    Somewhere, you said "-drink here-, shaken, not stirred", and I'm trying to remember the GOG reference.
    Oh yeah, I remember that now. Also, there's an entire scene in that last chapter which was inspired by GoG. Surely you can find it.

And yes, Torp, the scene with Piplup getting blasted by Gothitelle was originally inspired by Azula shooting Aang.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Moving right along, here is the next chapter!

Chapter 12
    Gold in the Shadows

Blackness.

“Piplup?”

Amongst the blackness, a speck of gold.

“Come one, wake up!”

“Urgh . . .”

“Phew! I was starting to think we’d lost you.”

Piplup groggily sat up and opened his eyes. His surroundings were dark . . . or maybe his eyesight was just failing him. He could make out a blurry orange shape sitting across from him. “Chimchar? Zat you?”

“Of course it’s me!” Chimchar said indignantly. “What, you can’t even recognize your best friend?” He paused. “Then again, after that hit you took, it’s understandable that you’d be a little out of it.”

“What happened?” Piplup mumbled. “I don’t remember much.”

Chimchar smiled weakly. “You got your butt kicked, that’s what. You went all Berserker-Aura-Beast on Gothitelle after she . . .”

“She killed Excadrill,” Piplup finished. “Yes, I remember that. What I don’t remember is what happened after I went . . . how did you describe it?”

“Berserker-Aura-Beast.”

“Yeah, that. What happened then?”

“Gothitelle shot you head on with Thunderbolt and your aura just exploded. We thought you were dead at first, but Dragonite managed to catch you while the Chowderheads and I brought the wall down to keep Gothitelle from following us.”

Piplup shook his head to clear his thoughts. “Well, that explains the headache, back pains, and general burning sensation throughout my entire body.” He looked around the dark stony area surrounding him. “Oh great, where are we now?”

“This is another cave, as you can probably tell,” Chimchar said. “Dragonite brought us here to wait while you recover. We’re leaving as soon as you can travel again.”

“Well, I’m ready!” Piplup declared, rising to his feet. He immediately fell over backwards, moaning.

Chimchar laughed, but helped his friend to his feet. “You sure look ready. I’d better take you to see Dragonite. He might have an idea.”

Hooking his arm through Piplup’s, Chimchar managed to get his friend to hobble alongside him through the dark tunnel as they made their way towards the main cavern. They didn’t speak, but merely took in the moment of calm and tranquility. When they finally reached the entry cavern, Piplup shook off Chimchar’s arm and staggered on his own towards where Dragonite was sitting with 88 and 89. He made it most of the way there before falling on his face. 88 and 89 quickly helped him to a sitting position.

“Ready for duty, Captain!” Piplup said, saluting to Dragonite.

The dragon laughed. “Well, you seem eager. It’s good to see that your mind has recovered so quickly, even if your body hasn’t.”

Piplup winced. “I’m giving it my all, alright?”

“Yes, I know,” Dragonite said. “But we’ll never make it anywhere if you’re moving that slowly.” He turned to 88 and 89. “Any ideas?”

“Ooh, ooh, I’ve got one!” 89 cried eagerly.

Chimchar eyed him wearily. “And that is?”

The Cranidos grinned widely. “We can take the cave, and push it somewhere else!”

88 glared at him and stepped back. “I am not associated with him!”

“Let’s think of something a little more . . . practical,” Dragonite said. “I know! You could ride on my back until you’re feeling good enough to walk.”

“It’s certainly better than his plan,” 88 said, kicking 89 in the shin.

“Eh, I can think of less humiliating things to do,” Piplup admitted. “I’m for it.”

Dragonite smiled. “Good! Then we can set off immediately!”

“Not just yet,” Chimchar said quickly.

His four companions all turned to him questioningly. “The reason being?” Dragonite inquired.

Chimchar looked up at Dragonite. “Before we’d left the forge, Excadrill told me to look for something.” The others opened their mouths to speak, but Chimchar continued. “Dragonite, he said that you would bring us to this cave if we survived. He said there was something hidden in here that we would need.”

Piplup frowned. “That’s weird. What would he have been talking about?” He turned to Dragonite. “Any clue?”

“None whatsoever,” Dragonite said, shaking his head. “I can think of nothing that would be of use to us that Excadrill would have hidden here.”

88 suddenly yelped in surprise. “Uh, guys? We’ve got company!”

Chimchar had no time to turn around when a fireball whizzed past his head. “You again?”

Combusken stood in the cave entrance with Slowbro standing outside. “I’m not giving up until you’re all in custody! You’ve evaded me for the last time!”

“Oh yeah?” 88 scoffed. “We’ll see!” He turned to 89. “Attack!” The two leapt forward with surprising speed, but Combusken still reacted instantly with Double Kick, catching both of them square in the jaw.

Dragonite turned to Piplup and Chimchar. “We’ll take care of this goon,” he said. “Piplup, you stay here and rest. Chimchar, go search the rest of the cave for whatever it is Excadrill stashed.”

“Aye aye,” Chimchar nodded, turning around and fleeing into the darkness.

“I can fight,” Piplup protested. “But I do know you can take this guy. So, alright.”

Dragonite turned around and charged at Combusken with his Fire Punch at the ready. Combusken responded with Double Kick and the two traded blows without word. Slowbro and Piplup watched with mild interest, while 88 and 89 lie on the floor with their tongues lolling out, apparently unconscious.

“Come on, Dragonite!” Piplup cheered. “Give him a left! A left!”

Dragonite obliged, bringing his left fist around into the side of Combusken’s head, sending him spinning. When the prince had recovered, he unleashed a powerful Flamethrower. Dragonite responded with Hyper Beam and the two attacks collided in a large explosion, filling the cave with smoke. 88 and 89 both snapped awake and looked around in bewilderment.

“Now where did you go,” Dragonite whispered to himself, searching the smoke for his opponent. Without warning, there was a flash from behind and he was knocked forward by the Flamethrower. Combusken followed up with Double Kick, knocking Dragonite first in the back and then the neck. He fell to the cave floor with Combusken standing on his back.

“Banzai!”

88 and 89 flew through the air and slammed into Combusken, sending him sprawling. He recovered quickly and knocked the two aside with Double Kick, but their job was done. Dragonite rose to his feet once again and blasted Combusken with Hyper Beam. He launched forward with Fire Punch and smashed him even further into the wall. “Taste fist!”

Slowbro winced. “Ooh, he’s not going to be happy about that one.”

“Ready to give up?” Dragonite asked, standing over the fallen Combusken.

At first, there was no response. Then, so fast he could hardly see it, Combusken lashed out his foot in a Low Sweep, catching Dragonite in the ankle and knocking him off balance. He then pushed forward with his foot, knocking Dragonite onto his back. Combusken leapt to his feet and stood on top of Dragonite’s stomach, pinning him yet again. “What about you? Are you ready to give up?”

Combusken saw the flash of silver a split second before it hit him. The Aura Sphere smashed into his chest, launching him backwards towards the cave entrance. He jumped to his feet to find himself faced by Piplup. “Impossible,” he said. “My sister nearly killed you. You can’t possibly have recovered already.”

Piplup smiled. “I’m an Aura Master, remember? And one of the benefits of that is that I can use my aura to heal most injuries, in myself and others.” He drew back his head and unleashed a Hydro Pump, Combusken tried to block it with a Flamethrower, but it was easily overwhelmed and the torrent caught him full on, forcing him to his knees.

“I refuse to lose to you yet again!” Combusken roared, rising once again. “With every failure, I lose more of my honor. I cannot afford to be defeated once again!” He jumped forward, fist drawn back in preparation for a Rock Smash.

“I won’t hold back!” Piplup replied. He quickly fired off an Aura Sphere, but Combusken swatted it aside with ease. He continued charging as Piplup launched another Hydro Pump, but he merely leapt over it and kept going. Piplup leapt to meet him with Brick Break, bringing it against Rock Smash in a stalemate.

Combusken grunted and pushed against the Brick Break. “Not. . . this. . . time!” He gave one final shove, knocking Piplup off balance. He took advantage of the brief relent and pounced, slamming Piplup down with Rock Smash. He held up his hand in triumph and prepared for the final blow. “Any last words?”

Piplup bravely stared back into Combusken’s eyes. “Do your worst.”

“I plan to.” Combusken brought his hand down. . . and cried out in shock. He drew back his hand and fell backwards hurriedly, only narrowly avoiding the blade jabbed at his neck. Piplup looked up in surprise as he climbed to his feet.

“Back down,” Chimchar said venomously. In his hand, he held a long golden sword.

Combusken gulped and scrambled a few steps back. “Wh-what is that? Where did you get it?”

“It’s a gift from an old friend,” Chimchar said. “And I suggest you leave. I’d rather not soil such a splendid blade with your blood, but it can always be cleaned.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Combusken snarled.

“I think he would,” Slowbro interjected, strolling further into the cave. He examined the sword up and down. “That’s a powerful weapon you have there. It’s been a long time since I saw this.” He looked at Chimchar. “You’d best keep control of this. I’ve seen this blade before, and it can be somewhat overpowering.”

Chimchar frowned in contemplation. “I’ll take that into consideration.” He waved the sword at Combusken once again. “Now get out.”

Combusken turned and began to walk away. “I’ll leave for now. I know when I’ve been bested. But mark my words: I’ll return for you someday, and neither one of you will escape my clutches then.” Without another word, he stormed out of the cave with Slowbro close behind him.

Dragonite, 88, and 89 strode over to where Piplup waited. They could only stare in wonder at the golden blade in Chimchar’s hand. “What is it?” 88 inquired.

“Honestly, I don’t know,” Dragonite said. “But I believe it may be one of the swords of legend.”

“Wow,” 89 marveled. “Sounds cool.”

“It is said that there are swords of immense power hidden here in the Beyond,” Dragonite continued. “Nobody knows where they came from, what their power source is, what they’re used for, or even if they exist. But whether this is a legendary sword or not, it is still a valuable asset to us.”

Chimchar remained silent. He stared deep into the shimmering blade, entranced. “This sword,” he murmured. “I feel it. Power is coursing through it. Through me.”

“Then it must be true,” Dragonite said. He turned to the entrance. “Now let’s make tracks. We’ve got to get going if we’re going to make it to the Resistance HQ alive.”

Dragonite was the first to leave, with 88 and 89 right behind him. Piplup started to follow them, only to realize that Chimchar wasn’t with him. “Chimchar? You coming?”

Chimchar shook his head to clear his thoughts. “Er, yeah. Sorry.” He hurried to catch up to his friend and the two continued walking on together. Ahead of them, an enormous gray plain stretched out to the horizon.

“You ready for this?” Piplup inquired.

“As I’ll ever be,” Chimchar answered. In his hand, the golden sword hummed in anticipation.

“You failed.”

Darkrai sighed melodramatically and fell back into his chair. “Oh, don’t be so serious. Besides, it isn’t like I personally failed.”

Deoxys only barely managed to hold in his groan. Perhaps it hadn’t been such a good idea to go to Darkrai’s cottage just to confront him on his failure. Trying to get this stubborn ‘mon to admit he failed was like yelling at a brick. “Sure, you didn’t personally fail. But your mafia, our best generals, and even the princess were unable to capture them, and they all answer directly to you.”

“Are you saying you could do better?” Darkrai challenged.

Deoxys shrugged. “Maybe, maybe not. Honchkrow and his gang haven’t seen any action for a long time, and Golduck used to be quite the warrior.”

Darkrai smirked. “Golduck? You can’t be serious.”

“I seem to recall him defeating General Absol in single combat once in order to save my life. And you know that is no easy feat.”

“Not easy,” Darkrai admitted. “But not impossible.” He smiled maliciously. “Besides, Gothitelle did her job well. She managed to kill Excadrill, did she not?”

“Ah, yes,” Deoxys nodded. “After years of evading us and serving the Resistance, the Blacksmith is finally dead.”

Darkrai’s smile grew wider and he rose from his chair. “Not only that, but Gothitelle managed to push Piplup and the others right into my trap.”

Deoxys raised an eyebrow. “You? Set a trap? That’s distinctly unlike you, Darkrai. Elaborate traps and strategies are more my department.”

“Trust me on this one,” Darkrai said. “I know what I’m doing. This plan is precise and subtle.”

Deoxys nearly burst out laughing. “Subtle? You?” He allowed a smile to cross his lips. “You’re as subtle as a kick in the face! A couple of years ago, you blew up a mountain just so you could stop a rebel trio! And you still couldn’t find them!”

“That’s all fine and well,” Darkrai snapped. “But this time will be different.” He smiled and rose from his chair. He moved across the small room, casting flickering shadows on the wall as he passed in front of the fireplace. He reached the wooden wall and leaned against it. “I have chosen the battlefield this time, and we cannot lose.”

“What makes you so sure?” Deoxys questioned.

Darkrai smiled, knowing he had finally won Deoxys’s curiosity. “Because I have this.” He tapped the wall lightly and a panel pressed inward. A small compartment popped open and Darkrai stuck his hand in. When he pulled it out, he held a long leather scabbard.

“I get the feeling this isn’t just a sword,” Deoxys said plainly.

“You’re correct,” Darkrai nodded. “This isn’t a sword. This is the sword.” He drew the weapon from its scabbard with a flourish and held it in the air. Deoxys gasped at the sight of the coal-black blade and backed away instinctively. Darkrai laughed aloud, delighted by this reaction. “What I hold here is the legendary Blade of Shadows! This is the King Killer! The Bane of Light! The Leader of Uprising!” His voice grew to a thunderous volume. “This is Umbra!”

Deoxys could not keep the horror from his voice. “May Arceus help us all. . .”

I hope you all enjoy it! Given how late it is here, I won't be sending out PMs until tomorrow, sorry. I'm also sorry that it's rather short, but there obviously wasn't too much going on it that I could extend without making it repetitive.

Next Time: The price on Piplup's head continues to rise and Scrafty and the mafia track them down again. However, a big reward results in big competition, and it seems that a battle is brewing...
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 2nd June 2011 at 7:40 PM.

Author's Profile

I note a distinct lack of knowledge on D&D's part about the other sword, which is quite obviously going to be the counterpart to that sword. makes you wonder where Excadrill found it...
    I also note a distinct lack of PMs. you fell asleep or something?
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

It was 1:39 AM when I finally finished this and got it posted, and I was exhausted, so I went right to bed without sending out the PMs. I'm going to send them out now, though.

Author's Profile

Everytime I get the PM saying there is a new chapter, I want to scream with joy. I am loving every second of reading this. Thanks and I can't wait to see what happens next!

^overworlds made by me^

Oh, that reminds me, I forgot to post the "Next Time" at the end of the last chapter. I'll go edit it in.

Author's Profile

Oh yeah, I remember that now. Also, there's an entire scene in that last chapter which was inspired by GoG. Surely you can find it.
    Challenge ACCEPTED.

It's the first scene, yah? The Noctowl comes for the swords along with Metal-feathered birds (battle claws?), and Magby is getting swords for them in a rogue smith's forge.

Check out the forum World Beyblade Organization! It's a huge forum with over 85,000 members dedicated to the hobby of Beyblading! You can sign up here!

Challenge ACCEPTED.

It's the first scene, yah? The Noctowl comes for the swords along with Metal-feathered birds (battle claws?), and Magby is getting swords for them in a rogue smith's forge.
    Well, I suppose that's somewhat of a reference, though not intentional. The reference is this:

Spoiler:- If you haven't read up through Book 8, don't read this:

Author's Profile

Legendary swords reference? You've been reading the book 'The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel' series, right? Or am I just pointing out something unrelated.
    I think I may be wrong.
        Spoiler:- My Sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty1CatzRule View Post
    Legendary swords reference? You've been reading the book 'The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel' series, right? Or am I just pointing out something unrelated.
    I think I may be wrong.
    Hey, a fellow reader. Yes, I'll admit, the original inspiration for the twin blades were Excalibur and Clarent. The character of Deoxys was also inspired by Niccolo Machiavelli.

Author's Profile

Sorry that I haven't gotten the next chapter posted yet. It's about 3/4 done, but my laptop has been in the shop since Wednesday because it can't detect its own battery. I'll see if I can't make up for it once I get my laptop back, though. I might even try for an entire week of chapters!

Also, a new announcement of a future project. Once the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy is complete, I will be starting a new fic, Beyond the Darkness: A Collection of DoD-Related Tales. It will feature multiple one-shots starring characters from the Dimensions of Darkness books, and will also include three five-chapter fics. Those will be:

The Infinity Knights: The story of Infernape, the original king of the Beyond, and his friends as he fights the forces of evil. (This character will be mentioned in the next chapter.)

The Academy of Twilight: The story of Grovyle, Dusknoir, Piplup, Sceptile, and Celebi in their childhood, prior to the collapse of Temporal Tower.

and

Viva la Vida: The story of Darkrai's past.

Watch out for them once this fic is done!

Author's Profile

Sorry for not reviewing the past few chapters! Anyway, your new fic sounds interesting; I'll definitely read that! Also, an entire week of chapters sounds great!

Now, onto what I haven't reviewed. So, the battle between Azula Gothitelle + gang against Aang Piplup + gang was very well done! Also, it made up for the few short chapters beforehand. For some reason, I don't think we have seen the last of Excadrill. Hmmm. Typical GalladeRocks to pull something like that. Also, Gothitelle shooting Piplup when he was in the super powerful mode reminded me of Avatar: The Last Airbender was also very good! Keep up the good work, and I'll try and keep up with the chapters!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Finally decided to get out of the closet and finally subscribe here to both review and write. I have been reading this since midway through book 2, and quite frankly, you have done an excellent job in continuing one of my favorite 'mon games of all time. You develop each of your characters well and know how to exploit it whenever possible.

If there is one thing that doesn't sit well with me, it would be the Air Bender characters. While I understand that this story draws from pop cultural references, I worry that some of the character plot lines are going to look to similar (with my biggest worry on Combusken). To me, I feel that the originality (or my naiveness to your other references) may start lacking if these Bender characters follow their predetermined plot lines. That is my only complaint to this gem of a story.

Lastly, can I be added to the PM list? Thanks
    ----SS

Sorry that I haven't gotten the next chapter posted yet. It's about 3/4 done, but my laptop has been in the shop since Wednesday because it can't detect its own battery. I'll see if I can't make up for it once I get my laptop back, though. I might even try for an entire week of chapters!
    Yeah, right. I'll belive that when i see it.

Also, a new announcement of a future project. Once the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy is complete, I will be starting a new fic, Beyond the Darkness: A Collection of DoD-Related Tales. It will feature multiple one-shots starring characters from the Dimensions of Darkness books, and will also include three five-chapter fics. Those will be:

The Infinity Knights: The story of Infernape, the original king of the Beyond, and his friends as he fights the forces of evil. (This character will be mentioned in the next chapter.)

The Academy of Twilight: The story of Grovyle, Dusknoir, Piplup, Sceptile, and Celebi in their childhood, prior to the collapse of Temporal Tower.

and

Viva la Vida: The story of Darkrai's past.

Watch out for them once this fic is done!
    Yeah, finish this one first. and maybe some of the others you have listed under "to do", rather than announce new fics every five seconds, half of which will probably never see it through to the finish? Hmm?
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Well, I suppose that's somewhat of a reference, though not intentional. The reference is this:

Spoiler:- If you haven't read up through Book 8, don't read this:
    I read the whole GoG series. And DERP, should've seen that. But this inspired me to rewatch (for the 5th time) the entire Avatar series.

And scizorstrike, what's your problem? People have lives, you know. He's stating what he'll do after he's done, and he has been updating his story regularly, unlike some others. And normal people that have computer problems with files on that computer can't finish the file obviously enough, I don't know about you.

I read the whole GoG series. And DERP, should've seen that. But this inspired me to rewatch (for the 5th time) the entire Avatar series.

And scizorstrike, what's your problem? People have lives, you know. He's stating what he'll do after he's done, and he has been updating his story regularly, unlike some others. And normal people that have computer problems with files on that computer can't finish the file obviously enough, I don't know about you.
    I think scizorstrike was just joking around. He does that with Gallade a lot (so do I, on occasions) and I think (although I don't know for sure) that Gallade understands that.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Yeah, scizorstrike is being condescending, but he's joking around. You should see the PMs we exchange.

Septic Scepti1e - Yep, you're on the PM list. Don't worry, there's only one character who follows a fairly predictable plotline, and that's Combusken. There are noticeable differences between Combusken and Zuko's storyline, but it's still close enough to be predictable. Slowbro, Mismagius, and Froslass are also easily comparable to their Airbender counterparts, but this is the only part at any point in the series that is specifically modeled after a movie/TV show, and not simply a pop-culture reference.

Author's Profile

When reading through this trilogy, there is a notable lack of comeback arguments that Piplup and Chimchar have anymore in this book. Those were rather amusing, but I assume the reason they don't do that much anymore is because they are needing to survive this war they have been brought into (plus the rather miserable journey they are set on, too). Also, on those same lines, I actually rather like seeing the chowder heads being more serious in their roles. They still are funny, but at the same time, they do not seem like a burden to anyone if you catch my meaning.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Septic Scepti1e View Post
    When reading through this trilogy, there is a notable lack of comeback arguments that Piplup and Chimchar have anymore in this book. Those were rather amusing, but I assume the reason they don't do that much anymore is because they are needing to survive this war they have been brought into (plus the rather miserable journey they are set on, too). Also, on those same lines, I actually rather like seeing the chowder heads being more serious in their roles. They still are funny, but at the same time, they do not seem like a burden to anyone if you catch my meaning.
    That's true. The underlying tone of this book is much more serious than the first two, and while it's not intentional, I suppose it has brought about maturity and development in the same characters. Piplup and Chimchar's comeback arguments slipping away, and the Chowderheads becoming less of a burden...eh, neither one of 'em will last for a long time, I'm sure.

Author's Profile

Nice work mate. You made Extradrill's death epic.

I like your avatar references, and making Chimchar a bit 'Sokka like' with his new sword... perhaps add a 'Katara' or 'Toph' character in there as well XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Nice work mate. You made Extradrill's death epic.

I like your avatar references, and making Chimchar a bit 'Sokka like' with his new sword... perhaps add a 'Katara' or 'Toph' character in there as well XD.
    Huh, I never really thought of Chimchar getting a sword as a parallel to Sokka. That one's unintentional, and Chimchar won't be following Sokka's storyline. And there won't be a Katara or Toph character, sorry to disappoint. Combusken, Slowbro, Gothitelle, Mismagius, and Froslass are and will be the only characters directly modeled after Avatar.

Author's Profile

Still don't have my laptop back...but while I wait, I have another announcement. Sometime over the next few days, before I get my laptop back, I plan to post a new one-shot that I've been thinking about. Legend of Zelda fans, rejoice, for this one-shot is:

The Winds of Change

This fic takes place in New Hyrule many centuries after Spirit Tracks, during which time the land has developed into a more present-day society. Then, through a fluke of discovery, Ganondorf is again freed, only to discover that the world isn't what he expected...

Expect it soon!

Author's Profile

Sorry I haven't reviewed the last chapter had some internet trouble but hey got to read two chapters lol. Both were funny as always but poor Exadrill and just when I was starting to like him. But wow I have one word to describe Combusken: stubbon.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast