Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dimensions of Darkness Book 3: The Explorers of the Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    He pointed at a potted plant near the door.
    Could it be? Planty the potted plant?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Could it be? Planty the potted plant?
    Maaaybe. *folds a newspaper fedora*

By the way, the name of the next chapter is "Butter", and it involves a number of the main characters having a discussion over tea and scones.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Sounds interesting. I hope Chimchar doesn't turn against Piplup, resulting in a big climactic fight!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Awwwww poor Chimchar! Piplup and Chimchar are like peanut butter and jelly or Bangers and Mash! You can't imagine one without the other. What's going to happen I wonder? I acutally listened to The Gaurdian's Song while reading that scene just to get the full effect.
    Last edited by ~Silver Aura~; 23rd October 2011 at 11:38 PM.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I have just read through all three books up to this point, and I must say that I am impressed with your writing skills.
    Each chapter is better and funnier then the last (I swear my mom thought I was going insane from my constant laughing).

I promise that I will provide a proper review soon, but for now this will have to do. As I said elsewhere, I am a sucker for a good PMD fic, and this story completely shoves good to the side so it's greatness can be seen by all. Translation: I love this fic! Keep up the great work GR!

Knightfall signing off...

I agree with Knightfall, each chapter just gets better and better....which could get difficult at your rate. I'm thrilled this story's back up again-- I swear to Arceus, I've been checking for it every day over the last few months.

Great new chapter! It's gonna kill me to see Chimchar and Piplup split up, but I'm sure it'll advance the story in ways never before seen. Can't believe our Silver-Aura-ed hero would give up Chimchar like that. (Always about the woman, isn't it?)

Waiting with bated breath for more....

88: DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

89: He's just kidding. You can read it.

88: You can, but you shouldn't. Not if you know what's good for you.

89: It's fine, trust me.

88: Don't trust him. This chapter contains foul language, public indecency, excess gore, racism, and frightening imagery.

89: He's just ashamed. You'll understand why when you read it. Bon appetite!

Chapter 21
    Butter, Scones, and Pizza Rolls

From the moment he entered the cafeteria, Piplup knew that the day was only going to get more interesting.

“Hey, look , it’s Piplup!”

“Awesome! I feel so humbled to have a hero like him in our midst.”

An enormous crowd of Pokemon of all shapes and sizes had gathered in the mess hall for lunch. Lickitung was hurrying around the central kitchen like a ‘mon possessed, his tongue slapping about all over as he rushed to prepare orders. At the current moment, however, every eye in the room was on Piplup. Prinplup and Absol stepped forward from where they had been standing behind Piplup, ushering him forward. “Go on,” Prinplup said. “Your public awaits!”

“Uh, okay,” Piplup said, taking a nervous step forward. He stared at the crowd. The crowd stared back. Someone in the back coughed. “Um, hello.”

The mess hall exploded in raucous cheers. “Yee-haw!”

“You da man, Piplup!”

“I love you!”

“You’re a hero, man!”

“Must be spring, the knights are getting short.”

Piplup glared at Absol. “It wasn’t me!” he protested indignantly.

“Whatever,” Piplup said. He made his way towards the counter, turning and waving to the Pokemon sitting around him. “Hi, everybody! Thanks for the welcome. Peace be with you. Yes, I see your tattoo. Very artistic. It takes courage to show that kind of devotion to soup.”

Suddenly, a pair of small Pokemon approached the small party. One was a Ralts, the other a Gible. “Um, Mr. Piplup?” the Ralts gulped.

“Please,” Piplup said. “Mr. Piplup was my father. Call me Captain Piplup.” Ralts opened his mouth to speak. “I was just kidding. You can just call me Piplup.”

“Okay, Piplup,” Ralts said, grinning. “We just wanted to know if you could give us your autograph.” Gible held out a pen and paper, which Piplup happily accepted.

“Anything for a fan,” Piplup said, signing the paper with a flourish before handing it back. “Here you go!”

The two stared in awe at the paper. “Awesome!” Gible breathed. “Piplup, you are the best!”

Chimchar had been trailing behind up until that point, but he moved forward to stand next to Piplup. “I’d be happy to sign for you kids too.”

Ralts and Gible looked at each other in confusion. “And you are . . . ?”

“I’m Chimchar,” Chimchar said. “Piplup’s famous partner.”

Gible scratched his chin. “Yeah, I think I’ve heard of you.”

Ralts nodded vigorously. “I remember him, I think. He’s the guy who got his butt whooped that one time.”

“Which time are you referring to?” Chimchar said crossly.

“Hmm,” Ralts mused. “You’re right, I think it was more than once.”

“Well, whatever,” Gible said. “We got Piplup’s autograph. Let’s go finish lunch.”

“Alright,” Ralts nodded. “Thanks, Piplup!”

Piplup waved as the two walked away. “See ya! Just come find me whenever you want, I’ll be happy to talk to you.”

“Me too!” Chimchar added half-heartedly.

Piplup turned to him with an inquisitive look. “Chimchar? Something wrong, buddy?”

“No, nothing at all,” Chimchar muttered.

Prinplup returned to Piplup’s side, holding a tray in each hand. “Who’s hungry?”

“Ooh, ooh! Me me me!” Piplup shouted unnecessarily, waving his arms excitedly.

“Then let’s go,” Prinplup said. “See you in a bit, Chimchar.”

“Yeah, see ya,” Chimchar said bitterly, heading back towards the counter.

Prinplup scratched her chin. “Was it something I said?”

“No, you’re fine,” Piplup assured, following the taller penguin across the cafeteria. “He’s just been in a bad mood today.”

“Well, that happens to all of us,” Prinplup said. “Come on, the others are waiting.”

The two soon arrived at a large table currently occupied by six other Pokemon, but which still had three open seats. Dragonite and Absol sat on one side, bickering over the quality of the honeydew or something equally irrelevant. It was almost impossible to understand Absol, however, as he insisted on shoving more food down his gullet every time he opened his mouth. Noctowl stared across the table at Magby, who was watching a weeping 88 with some interest. Piplup took a seat next to Magby, with Prinplup on his left.

“I’m sure I’ll regret asking this, but what’s his issue?” Piplup inquired, pointing at 88, who was beating his face on the tabletop.

Magby shrugged. “He’s been like this ever since Noctowl dropped the bomb that he and 89 were only going to be privates in the army.”

“Not sure what’s so bad about that,” Dragonite cut in. “Given what you’ve told me about him, I’m sure it’s a promotion.”

“Gone!” 88 wailed suddenly. “Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone!” He took a huge slurp of his Pecha Tea. “One minute, you’re savin’ an entire dimension, and suddenly, you’re suckin’ down Darjeeling with –“ His voice softened to a whisper as he pointed at Noctowl and 89. “ - Mary Antoinette and her little sister.” The two looked with bewilderment at Piplup, who merely shrugged.

“Don’t worry, he’s fine,” 89 said. “88 always bounces back.”

88 burst into hysterical laughter. “88? There’s no 88! Don’t you get it? I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Okay, now I’m concerned,” Piplup said.

“Only now?” Prinplup said.

Piplup shrugged. “Hey, up until now, it was normal-abnormal.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with Mrs. Nesbitt,” 89 said. “You’d think that by now he would have accepted the fact that we’re merely here for comic relief and serve no role in progressing the plot whatsoever.”

The table grew quiet and everyone stared at 89, except the still-weeping Mrs. Nesbitt. Finally, Dragonite broke the silence. “What are you talking about?”

“Um,” 89 scratched his chin. “Indy 500?”

“I don’t know why I bother,” Piplup said with a dramatic sigh. He poked gingerly at the untouched honeydew on his plate. “Is this really that good?”

“Absolutely,” Magby said. “Just don’t ask where it’s from.”

Piplup paused with the fork held halfway to his mouth. “I’m suddenly more reluctant to put this in my mouth.”

“It’s fine,” Mrs. Nesbitt said in a rare moment of comprehension towards the outside world. “Of course, it’s best with a little tea and scones.” He then slammed his face into the plate of honeydew, splattering everyone but Dragonite, who was shielded by his empty tray.

“Now thatsh jusht wude,” Absol complained through a mouthful of scones and honeydew.

“Screw this,” Piplup sighed. “I’m sticking with the tea and scones.”

It was at just that moment that Chimchar finally arrived at the table, taking a seat between Absol and 89. Mrs. Nesbitt was now playing with a fork and making airplane noises, but nobody paid him any mind. “Howdy,” Absol said in greeting, spraying the newcomer with crumbs.

Chimchar wiped his face disdainfully. “Yeah, howdy.” He produced a bottle filled with a golden-orange liquid and placed it on the table in front of him as he snapped off its cap. He stuck his tongue into the bottle as a test, then he prepared to upend the contents down his gullet. Piplup was the first to address this development.

“What the heck are you doing?”

“I was planning to chug this bottle of liquid butter until I suffered a massive coronary and died. Any better plans?”

Piplup slapped his forehead. “What is with you today? You’ve been acting really weird.”

“Though I can’t help but admit the logic behind his choice,” Absol admitted. “Given how many horrible ways to go there are in this godforsaken land, death by butter seems like a satisfying end to worldly troubles.”

The quip went unnoticed by everyone but Mrs. Nesbitt, who was too busy finger-painting on the table with honeydew to actually care. Absol crossed his legs and settled back in his chair, pouting indignantly. Piplup rested his elbows on the table, staring intently at Chimchar, who turned a cold shoulder. “Like you care,” he muttered.

Piplup closed his eyes in frustration. “Please, Chimchar, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong.”

“Who ate the pizza rolls?” Mrs. Nesbitt said suddenly.

“You should know what’s wrong,” Chimchar said, venom in his voice. “But even if you did, there’s nothing you could do to help.”

“My pizza rolls were sitting right here.”

“Don’t be so stubborn!” Piplup scolded. “Maybe if you actually thought things through before you started getting all snappy –“

“Oh, that’s rich!” Chimchar laughed cruelly.

“I swear to Arceus, I am going to shoot you in your stupid face if you ate them all.”

Completely ignoring Mrs. Nesbitt, Dragonite decided that he should step in to halt the dispute. “Now now, you two. This isn’t making anything better.”

“Oh, now the mass murderer is going to preach to us,” Chimchar growled.

Piplup nodded. “Yeah, why don’t you go kill some innocent villagers and keep your nose out of our personal issues.”

Dragonite’s face turned beet red and he quickly stood, causing the dishes on the table to rattle and his chair to fall over backwards. “Fine, be that way. Go back and rot in Garchomp’s jail for all I care.” He turned and stalked away, head held high. “Hmph. And I thought you two were different.”

The group fell silent, except for Mrs. Nesbitt, who had gotten over the pizza rolls and was now attempting to sew a patchwork quilt from berry leaves. Absol coughed indignantly. “Um, well, this has been fun and all, but I should probably go check on Dragonite.” He turned, his voice taking on a harsher edge. “You know, make sure he’s not killing any innocent villagers.”

Piplup and Chimchar both cringed at the remark. Noctowl cleared his throat and fluttered his wings nervously. “Well, I do believe it’s time to return to our tour.” He took 89 under one wing and Mrs. Nesbitt under the other. “Let’s get a move on, then. We still have plenty more halls of barracks to look through.”

“Normally I’d complain, but I’ll make an exception,” 89 said.

“You are a sad strange little man,” Mrs. Nesbitt said. “You have my pity.”

“On that note,” Noctowl said. “We’ll be off.”

Magby hopped down from his stool. “I’ll go with you. I’m feeling . . . uh, bored. Yeah, that’s good enough.”

Within seconds, the table was empty but for Piplup, Chimchar, and Prinplup. The latter cleared her throat and scooted her chair back. “Perhaps it’d be best for me to leave you two alone for awhile.”

“No, it’s alright,” Piplup said hurriedly.

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Chimchar agreed, although somewhat begrudgingly. “We’re being immature, plain and simple.”

“I’m sorry for getting snappy with you, Chimchar,” Piplup said. “I’ve been feeling a bit of stress lately.”

Chimchar nodded. “I know what you mean. I guess the whole thing of me not being able to go with you and the knights pushed me over the edge.”

“I understand,” Piplup said. “Look, I realize that I seem disloyal for choosing the knights over you, but I only have the best interests of everyone in mind.”

“Yes, I get that,” Chimchar said. “I guess I just overreacted.”

“If I help out the knights, I’m serving the entire Beyond,” Piplup said. “Whatever aid I can lend makes me feel more alive than ever before. I feel like I’m truly shining. And think, if we defeat Darkrai by serving our respective roles, we might even be saving our own world. Think of the trouble that Grovyle and Wigglytuff and everyone else could get in if we fail to stop Darkrai’s insidious plot.”

Chimchar scratched his chin. “First, of course, we have to discover Darkrai’s insidious plot.”

“I’m not exactly sure either,” Prinplup said. “But I’m willing to bet he still has his sights set on your dimension.”

“My point exactly,” Piplup said. He reached out across the table, gesturing for Chimchar to the same. Reluctantly, his partner extended his arm, and the two clasped hands companionably. “Are we good?”

Chimchar nodded half-heartedly. “Yeah, we’re good.” He rose from his chair. “But it is probably best if we go our separate ways now, if we’re going to at all.”

Piplup nearly choked, spewing tea across the table. “You . . . what?!”

“If we have to do it, we may as well do it soon,” Chimchar said. “Charizard and Meganium already invited me to join them in training some rookies at the Gris Plains camp.”

“Oh,” Piplup said. “I thought maybe we’d have a little more time before . . .”

“You said it yourself,” Chimchar pointed out. “The sooner we defeat Darkrai and Deoxys, the better.” He put his hand on his partner’s shoulder comfortingly. “We may go our separate ways now, but we’ll meet back up even sooner because of it.”

“I suppose that’s true,” Piplup said. “But that doesn’t mean I like it.”

“Buck up,” Chimchar said with a smile. “It’ll be all right.”

Piplup wiped at his eyes, trying not to show how damp they were. “How can you know that?”

“Please,” Chimchar laughed. “How many times have you convinced me to walk right into danger? Because of you, I’ve stared death in the face and survived. I know you can do the same.”

Piplup also smiled. “Alright. Let’s do this.” He shuffled his feet nervously.

Chimchar stepped forward and the two stood in awkward silence for a few moments. Finally, the two embraced each other deeply. Prinplup smiled at the touching sight, but remained quiet throughout the exchange. After a minute, the partners pulled apart. Chimchar smiled slyly. “Come to think of it, it’s not like you’ll be completely alone.”

“Of course not,” Piplup said. “There’s Lugia and Dragonite and the knights –“

“That’s not what I meant,” Chimchar said, smiling slyly.

“Then what do you –“ Piplup began. Chimchar elbowed him in the ribs and nodded slightly towards Prinplup. “Oh. You little –“

Chimchar laughed loudly. “I’ll take my leave now.” He turned away, raising one hand in farewell. “Adios, partner!”

Piplup watched him go, mouth agape. “Bye,” he said finally in a voice little more than a whisper. Chimchar turned back one more time with a slight grin as he crossed the busy lunch room and vanished into the crowd.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get along fine,” Prinplup assured. “I’ll make sure of that.”

“Thanks for your concern,” Piplup said. “I just can’t believe that after everything we’ve been through, our parting could be so . . . casual.”

“Come on, then,” Prinplup said. “Let’s go have some fun.”

“Fun?” Piplup said. Many thoughts ran through his head, not all of them ones he was proud of. “I could go for some fun.” He paused. “Wait, are we talking about the ‘board games and paper dolls’ kind of fun or the ‘fermented berries and waking up with a lampshade on my head’ kind of fun?”

“What do you think?” Prinplup asked.

Piplup shrugged. “I don’t know. But I want to find out.”

With a rumble, the boulders blocking the entrance to the underground lair slid aside, allowing Chimchar to poke his head into the dark gray world outside. He quickly looked around, but couldn’t see the figures he was searching for. However, he did see something unexpected.

A lone figure stood a few yards away from the boulders, staring out across the empty plains. “Um, hello?”

“Hello, Chimchar.” The figure didn’t turn around, but Chimchar could tell from the voice it was Zoroark.

“Might I ask what you’re doing out here by yourself?” Chimchar inquired.

“I could ask you the same thing,” Zoroark said bluntly. “I’m just getting some fresh air.”

Chimchar nodded. “I see. I was just looking for Charizard and Meganium. They’re going to be taking me to one of the external camps soon.”

“I see,” Zoroark answered evenly. “I haven’t seen them for awhile. You might check one of the lounges. Those two tend to take it easy whenever they’re here.”

“Alright, thanks,” Chimchar said, ducking back inside. A moment later, he reappeared. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

Zoroark nodded. “Yes, I’m fine. Just thinking a few things over.”

“Yeah, me too,” Chimchar said. “See ya.” Once again, he disappeared, and this time, the entrance closed over him.

Zoroark waited alone for a few more moments. Then, he began speaking aloud, both to himself and to another being, who he guessed could hear him through the dimensions between them. “Dialga, I’ve done as you instructed. For hundreds of years, I’ve awaited the one assigned to free this land. Now, my duty is done. I am ready to take matters into my own hands. I am prepared to face Darkrai myself, whatever the consequences may be. After all, have I not lived out my life’s purpose?”

Even if Dialga could hear his agent, there was no response given. And so, Zoroark took the first independent steps of his life as he prepared for the long walk into the belly of the beast.

Hope you all enjoy it! Fun fact: If you remove all of "Mrs. Nesbitt's" gibberish, this chapter actually makes sense.

Mrs. Nesbitt: Just please, don't call me Mrs. Nesbitt anymore. 88 will suffice.

89: Fine . . . Mrs. 88.

88: *facepalm*

Dude, you know you don't have hands.

88: *facefoot*

Author's Profile

Rather early for a chapter, isn't it? I actually have a bit of a problem with this chapter; the minor conflict here was resolved to simply and quickly, even for a comedy fic. It's my personal opinion, but I'm merely voicing it.

Wow I haven't been here in awhile, anyway this was a pretty good chapter! I feel kind of bad for Chimchar getting ignored by everyone or not recognized while Piplup got all the praise.

Woah! there were some sparks there for a moment glad Piplup and Chimchar patched things up though but them having to be apart is still so sad. The Toy Story references were just epically awesome!

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by pikagirl View Post
    Woah! there were some sparks there for a moment glad Piplup and Chimchar patched things up though but them having to be apart is still so sad. The Toy Story references were just epically awesome!
    !
    Going back to chapter to find said references...

Hey, GalladeRocks! Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters. Anyway, speaking of the previous chapter, I found this mistake:

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks
    Lugia looked in wonder at the fuming Piplup. “So, you truly are the Silver One. You aura is incredible indeed.”
    Shouldn't it be "your" instead of "you"?

Also in Chapter 20:

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks
    Absol beamed and leapt to attention. “You heard him, fellas! Assemble!”

There was a sudden flash as three more figures emerged from behind Lugia. At the same time, Prinplup, Dragonite, and Absol flipped backwards to stand next to them, and they all struck poses.

The first of the newcomers was a large green turtle with a tree growing on his back. “Torterra the Wise!”

A serpentine form with shimmering pink skin coiled up next to the turtle. “Milotic the Elegant!”

“Darmanitan the Swift!” The final of the newcomers dropped down in front of the others.

“Dragonite the Mighty!” Dragonite added half-heartedly.

Prinplup glared at Dragonite, who simply shrugged. “Prinplup the Warrior!”

Finally, Absol took his place at the head of the group. “And last but not least, Absol the Indignant!” Piplup and Chimchar stifled giggles, causing Absol, quite ironically, to look at them indignantly.

“Together,” Prinplup declared dramatically. “We are . . .”

Five of them spoke as one, while Dragonite simply yawned. “The Infinity Knights!”
    Would that be a reference to this?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Two chapters 8 days apart? Awesome! I definitely see some tension between Piplup & Chimchar.

No comment on Mrs. Nesbitt.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMudkip View Post
    Rather early for a chapter, isn't it? I actually have a bit of a problem with this chapter; the minor conflict here was resolved to simply and quickly, even for a comedy fic. It's my personal opinion, but I'm merely voicing it.
    It may seem like that, but the true conflict has yet to even begin. Not to spoil too much, but Chimchar wouldn't have caved so easily were it not for the fact that he didn't want to leave Piplup on an angry note. There is and still will be much tension between the two, and eventually, it will come to a head . . .

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, Shadow, I'll get those fixed. And no, the Infinity Knights "assembly" is not based off of whatever that was you linked to. I've never even heard of that.

Author's Profile

It may seem like that, but the true conflict has yet to even begin. Not to spoil too much, but Chimchar wouldn't have caved so easily were it not for the fact that he didn't want to leave Piplup on an angry note. There is and still will be much tension between the two, and eventually, it will come to a head . . .

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes, Shadow, I'll get those fixed. And no, the Infinity Knights "assembly" is not based off of whatever that was you linked to. I've never even heard of that.
    Wait, so will there be more tension between the 2? Oh, and the thing with Infinity Knights seemed similar to what I linked to.

Claimed Pokémon:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Wait, so will there be more tension between the 2? Oh, and the thing with Infinity Knights seemed similar to what I linked to.
    Yeah, it did seem pretty similar. Kind of weird, isn't it?

Author's Profile

Yeah, it did seem pretty similar. Kind of weird, isn't it?
    Yes.... very similar. Kind of weird.

*cough*

Claimed Pokémon:

New chapter!!!! Whoooo!
    Let's see... there's tension, more tension, and finally.... no fight. At least not yet; this is a timebomb waiting to explode in future chapters.

88 is now my favorite minor character, (no offence to all other minor characters) the Toy Story mental breakdown was great.

So anyways great chapter, not much action, but it did provide more insight into Piplup and Chimchar's conflict.
    Can't wait till the next one.

Knightfall signing off...

Just a warning, the next 4-5 chapters will be relatively lacking in action, being more like the past couple have been. There will be battles, but not major ones that require tons of time/description/focus. However, there is a greater, ultimate conflict fast approaching . . .

Author's Profile

Just a warning, the next 4-5 chapters will be relatively lacking in action, being more like the past couple have been. There will be battles, but not major ones that require tons of time/description/focus. However, there is a greater, ultimate conflict fast approaching . . .
    Fine with me! I prefer plot over action anyway!

YES. I FINALLY caught up!

I have been reading this amazing story for ages now (minus a little... Summer-long break :P) and this is definitely the most action-packed story I have yet read on these forums. I love how you gave every one of your characters a bit of humor but a nice little touch to fit in with the story. It just keeps getting better and better! I really enjoy the avatar references too. This entire series is amazing and I'm looking forward to more! Btw, you should probably see if you can find a way to reunite Piplup and co. with the rest of the original PMD characters. I kinda wish I could see Grovyle getting some action sometimes.

And now, to sum this all up, there is but one question I must ask of you...

May I be on the pm list?
    Last edited by Garch0mp0utrage; 5th November 2011 at 4:46 AM.
    ~You've been 0utraged

I have a Youtube channel! It's small, but always awesome! (I hope)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/redF1r3w0rks

Thanks for the compliments. And of course, you're on the PM list. As for Grovyle and the gang back home, the next appearance they'll have is in Chapter 24. However, the entire chapter will be dedicated to Grovyle this time, rather than just part of it.

Author's Profile

YES. I FINALLY caught up!

I have been reading this amazing story for ages now (minus a little... Summer-long break :P) and this is definitely the most action-packed story I have yet read on these forums. I love how you gave every one of your characters a bit of humor but a nice little touch to fit in with the story. It just keeps getting better and better! I really enjoy the avatar references too. This entire series is amazing and I'm looking forward to more! Btw, you should probably see if you can find a way to reunite Piplup and co. with the rest of the original PMD characters. I kinda wish I could see Grovyle getting some action sometimes.

And now, to sum this all up, there is but one question I must ask of you...

May I be on the pm list?
    What he said.
    If you don't have broadband, copy and paste this into your signature

PLATYPUS!!! spread the love.

CHEESE PUFFS!!

Anyone who likes platypuses/platypi/platypeople is fine with me. You're in.

Author's Profile

I was reading through the forums one day when I found your Fanfic! I read through the first and the second and all of the progress you have made on this one. This Fanfic and all in this series are awesome and hilarious! Keep up the good work! Plz may I be added to the PM list? Thanks!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast