Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dimensions of Darkness Book 3: The Explorers of the Beyond

OMG! Amazing chapter is amazing! I hope Chimchar 89 and Dragonite will be ok. Heck I hope 88 will be ok. Ok I've decided! Put me on your PM List please. When the next chapter is posted I absolutley must know about it!

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by pikagirl View Post
    OMG! Amazing chapter is amazing! I hope Chimchar 89 and Dragonite will be ok. Heck I hope 88 will be ok. Ok I've decided! Put me on your PM List please. When the next chapter is posted I absolutley must know about it!
    Alrighty then! You're on the list! Also, the next chapter should be up at some point over the next couple of days.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

You're back! Hooray. *fanfare*

My excitement died weeks ago as you haven't replied back for about 2 months but I can understand. Holiday keeps one busy and the aftermath of it all really takes its toll.

Anyways, excellent chapter. Been edging for some Piplup/Chimchar action. As well as some 88 and 89 humor. Wondering what will come up next. No good can come out of Darkrai. o.O

Also, I would like to be added to your PM list. I've stalked this fic for to long.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Quote Originally Posted by AstralEon View Post
    You're back! Hooray. *fanfare*

My excitement died weeks ago as you haven't replied back for about 2 months but I can understand. Holiday keeps one busy and the aftermath of it all really takes its toll.

Anyways, excellent chapter. Been edging for some Piplup/Chimchar action. As well as some 88 and 89 humor. Wondering what will come up next. No good can come out of Darkrai. o.O

Also, I would like to be added to your PM list. I've stalked this fic for to long.
    Okay, you're on the PM list!

Also, fans of Grovyle and Dusknoir can expect them to reappear in Chapter 10. They'll be making momentary appearances throughout the rest of the story. Basically, the main focus will always be on Piplup, Chimchar, and their posse, with Grovyle and Dusknoir as the B plot and Combusken and Slowbro as the C plot.

Author's Profile

I just looked at this thread and decided to go back and look at the others before I read this. And I can tell you now I'm hooked. I love how well you developed the story and I can't wait until the next chapter.
    Also can I be added to your PM list?

^overworlds made by me^

Oh yeah, can you put me on the PM list too? I keep forgetting to ask.

Spoiler:- Sig Stuff:

Yep, you're both on the PM list!

Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Also, fans of Grovyle and Dusknoir can expect them to reappear in Chapter 10. They'll be making momentary appearances throughout the rest of the story. Basically, the main focus will always be on Piplup, Chimchar, and their posse, with Grovyle and Dusknoir as the B plot and Combusken and Slowbro as the C plot.
    Great, Chapter 10! Can't wait to see them in the story! Will Grovyle, Dusknoir, Combusken, and Slowbro eventually be on the "A Plot"? By the way, what will you do with the Guild?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Great, Chapter 10! Can't wait to see them in the story! Will Grovyle, Dusknoir, Combusken, and Slowbro eventually be on the "A Plot"? By the way, what will you do with the Guild?
    Combusken and Slowbro's story is intertwined with Piplup and Chimchar's, as seen already. As for Grovyle and Dusknoir...that is to be seen. The Guild and some other Pokemon from Treasure Town will make appearances in the B Plot along with Grovyle and Dusknoir. Celebi, Wigglytuff, Lucario, and Mew will all retain their roles, along with a new arrival to Treasure Town, Shiftry.

Author's Profile

Combusken and Slowbro's story is intertwined with Piplup and Chimchar's, as seen already. As for Grovyle and Dusknoir...that is to be seen. The Guild and some other Pokemon from Treasure Town will make appearances in the B Plot along with Grovyle and Dusknoir. Celebi, Wigglytuff, Lucario, and Mew will all retain their roles, along with a new arrival to Treasure Town, Shiftry.
    Oh, I guess it would make sense for them to have something special planned. Yeah, I guess I could see Combusken & Slowbro technically on the "A Plot" if their story is intertwined with Piplup & Chimchar's.

Shiftry sounds interesting!

Claimed Pokémon:

Don't disappoint us.
    Continue good chapters Gallade.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/s6m4b6.png[/IMG]

This is the Legion Ball, one of the most powerful pokeballs in the awesome rising game Pokemon Obsidian and Pokemon Moonstone.

Credits:
    Thanks Ezzpeon for the AWESOME sig & userbar. Also credit to Pokegirl4ever for the pokeball.

Omigosh! I just discovered ur fanfic! Don't make it better or I might synchronize ur writing style.(unique little ability I have. Current writing style is from the warriors series.)

How my ability works is whatever my favorite Fic is, I somehow shift to that writing style. Kinda like ralts's ability Trace in the games.

Anyway^^ I tend to get off track... Really good series u got there. U write perfectly.

~Add me to the pm list!~
        Spoiler:- My Sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty1CatzRule View Post
    Omigosh! I just discovered ur fanfic! Don't make it better or I might synchronize ur writing style.(unique little ability I have. Current writing style is from the warriors series.)

How my ability works is whatever my favorite Fic is, I somehow shift to that writing style. Kinda like ralts's ability Trace in the games.

Anyway^^ I tend to get off track... Really good series u got there. U write perfectly.

~Add me to the pm list!~
    I'll admit it, you're kinda weird...I like it! Welcome to the club! Yep, you're on the PM list.

Author's Profile

Put me on the PM list please.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/s6m4b6.png[/IMG]

This is the Legion Ball, one of the most powerful pokeballs in the awesome rising game Pokemon Obsidian and Pokemon Moonstone.

Credits:
    Thanks Ezzpeon for the AWESOME sig & userbar. Also credit to Pokegirl4ever for the pokeball.

Okay, KYUREM, you're on the PM list. Weird though, I could've sworn you were already on it. Apparently not though, so you're on.

Expect the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow night!

Author's Profile

Chapter 7
    Smoke and Mirrors

With all the energy he could muster, Piplup thrust forwards with his Aura Sphere. Darkrai zipped backwards, partially deflecting the attack. He smirked defiantly.

“Well well, you have the strength to fight back after all,” he said. “Has it really come to this? Old foes locking horns once again?”

“You attacked first,” Piplup pointed out, flexing his arms in preparation. “You should have expected retaliation.”

Despite the fact that there was no wind in the Beyond, Piplup was sure he felt a cold breeze blow through the canyon. Darkrai cracked his neck, still smiling his unnerving smile. Then, without warning, he formed and fired a dark blob at his opponent. Piplup crossed his hands to shield himself from the Dark Void, but it simply passed through him with no effect.

“What the heck?” Piplup wondered. “What just happened?” He looked closely at his opponent. Something was off, he just couldn’t place what. The shadows didn’t writhe and the air didn’t cool, but there was something deeper than that.

“You must commit to surrender,” Darkrai said. “It is that, or death. Make your choice.”

Piplup shook his head. “No, you know me better than that. And I know you better than you may think. Who are you? What are you?”

“Darkrai, your greatest nemesis,” Darkrai assured. “And I will not hesitate to destroy you.”

“Quit yapping about it and do something, then!” Piplup challenged. “There’s something going on here, and I’m not gonna find out with you standing around all day!”

Darkrai drew back his head and laughed deeply. “Fool! I will not hesitate to destroy you, but that does not mean I will do it.” The shadows grew deeper and darker around him. “I have somebody special for that.” With that, he withdrew into the darkness clustering behind him.

“Coward!” Piplup roared. “Come out where I can see you!”

“Don’t concern yourself with Darkrai, Piplup,” a voice said from the darkness. “I’m here to handle this situation instead.”

Piplup took an involuntary step back at the sound of the voice, and a blurred figure stepped forward. “What? I-is that you?”

The figure stepped from the shadows, revealing itself fully to Piplup. “It’s me, old buddy. Sorry to say this, but I’m going to have to kill you.”

“Chimchar?” Piplup stepped back again. “Chimchar?”

“In the flesh,” Chimchar grinned fiendishly. He released the Flamethrower he’d been storing and Piplup only barely sidestepped. “Darkrai and I have been planning this for a long time.”

“You’ve been planning to kill me?” Piplup sputtered. “You, Chimchar?” He suddenly slapped himself across the face. “No, I’m tricking myself. Chimchar wouldn’t betray me.”

Chimchar smirked. “Oh, it’s true, alright. I’m not the only one, either. Dragonite, 88, 89, they’re all with us. Grovyle and Dusknoir too. Lucario, Mew, even Wigglytuff.”

“No,” Piplup snapped. “They’ve not betrayed me, and you’re not Chimchar! Who are you, really?”

Chimchar leapt at him, ignoring the question. Piplup flipped sideways just in time to catch Chimchar by the neck and slammed him into the ground. He held him down, not allowing him to rise. “Release me!” Chimchar hissed.

“No!” Piplup growled. “Not until you tell me who you really are!”

“I…am…Chimchar!” the struggling figure rasped, desperately trying to pry Piplup’s hands from his throat.

Piplup glared hard at him. “No, you’re not. And even if you were, I wouldn’t let you go. Nobody’s going to stop me from stopping Darkrai.” He paused, sorrow in his eyes. “Not even Chimchar. Not even you.”

Chimchar suddenly stopped struggling and Piplup realized that he was smiling. “Very good, Piplup. Very good. The stories about your heroism are true, then.”

Piplup was taken completely aback and released is grip on his assailant. “What? What are you talking about? WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU???”

Not-Chimchar smiled and began to change shape. “Ah yes, we haven’t been formally acquainted yet.” The new figure standing before Piplup was far different from the forms of Chimchar and Darkrai it had taken before. It appeared to be a bipedal fox, brownish-gray in color. It had crimson red claws and a long furry ponytail. “Piplup, my name is Zoroark. I am the top agent of Dialga.”

“Dialga?” Piplup gasped. “Dialga sent you here?”

Zoroark nodded and turned away. “Come with me. We have much to talk about.”

“Hiiyah!”

BLAAM!

Combusken flipped back, landing easily on his feet. He gasped for breath, but still prepared to shoot another Flamethrower. “Hiiyah!”

There was a yelp of surprise and a loud crash. Slowbro lay in the mouth of the cave, a mess of broken china scattered around him. “Oh, my backside,” he moaned. “And my tea…”

“Uncle, I’ve warned you about interrupting my training,” Combusken scolded. “If you get too close to the fire, you’re bound to get burned.”

He slapped his hand across his forehead as he realized that Slowbro wasn’t paying him the slightest attention. “I know they say that there’s no use crying over spilled tea,” the large Pokemon sniffed. “But it was so young…so warm…”

“Uncle, get a hold of yourself!” Combusken snapped. “I need to train for my next encounter with Piplup. I have to defeat him in single combat if I’m ever to capture him and keep my honor, and you’re not being the slightest help to me! At least Golduck did some training with me before he left. He knows the importance of preparation.”

“Well, you’re not going to get any better by attacking that wall,” Slowbro pointed out, rising to his feet. “However, I find it doubtful that I’d be much use to you…”

Combusken grinned slightly. “Oh, give yourself some credit. You’re still a powerful warrior, somewhere deep inside.”

“Yes,” Slowbro laughed. “Deep inside these roles of fat. I’m old and…a little rounded, to be honest.” He smiled cheekily. “No, what we need to do is find you a training buddy.”

“Allow me to lend you my services.”

Combusken whirled around. A dark figure stood in the cave entrance. Slowbro didn’t bother turning around, but his good-natured smile immediately turned upside-down. He knew that voice, that sweet, syrupy voice. And he knew the trouble that was brewing along with it.

“You?” Combusken growled. “Why are you here?”

“Oh, just checking up on my favorite relatives.” She stepped forward into the cave, her long, dress-like body swishing around her. “After all, we have to look out for each other.”

Combusken flexed his claws, frowning. “You’ve never exactly stood up for me before. I seem to recall you watching with a smile on your face as I received my sentence of banishment.”

She smirked. “Well yes, I admit that I got some entertainment from it. But things are different now. I’m here on a new mission.”

“And what, pray tell, would that be?” Combusken spat. “I’m surprised you’d even waste your precious time on me.”

“Oh, Little Brother, I’ll always have time for you!” She paused. “And, of course, you too, Uncle.”

Slowbro put on the best smile that he could muster and turned around. “Well, any daughter of Darkrai is welcome here. Please, Gothitelle, sit down and have some tea.”

“Sorry, Uncle, but I can’t stay here for long,” Gothitelle replied, coating her voice with honey. “But as I said, I’m currently on an important mission.” She turned to Combusken and her lips twisted into a crooked smile. “For Father.”

Combusken visibly paled and he rubbed the scar on the side of his face. “Of course you are,” he muttered. “You always were Daddy’s Little Girl.”

“Yes, and you were always a Momma’s Boy,” Gothitelle retorted. Combusken stiffened and turned on her. “Oops, I forgot how touchy you were about Mother. My bad.”

Combusken clenched his fists and took a step forward, but a warning glance from Slowbro stopped him. “What I believe Combusken was about to say is that we’ll be happy to assist you in your mission in whatever way we can.”

“Thank you, Uncle,” Gothitelle said. “I won’t keep you for long.” She turned around to face the cave entrance. “I just need you to answer a couple of questions.”

“Shoot,” Slowbro urged. “What do you need to know?”

Gothitelle smiled and looked to Combusken. “By chance, have you had any interaction with a Pokemon by the name of Piplup?”

Combusken barely contained his surprise. “No.” He turned around. “I’ve answered your question, now leave.”

“Really?” Gothitelle frowned in mock surprise. “Because Father said that this Piplup character was coming your way, and that you were assigned to capture him.”

“Well, I didn’t, obviously,” Combusken spat. “See him, I mean.”

Gothitelle grinned mischievously. “That’s too bad. Father said that he was relying on you and that miserable wretch Scrafty long enough for me to arrive and finish the job. Guess he overestimated you.”

Combusken took a step back. “What? I was a…diversion?”

“Precisely,” Gothitelle nodded. “Father sent out everyone he could. You and Uncle, Golduck, Scrafty and the mafia, even Raikou, Articuno, and Moltres. All to hold out long enough for me and my squad to go in for the capture.”

“Raikou and the others too?” Combusken frowned. “We never saw them.”

“They’re probably engaging Piplup and the others now,” Gothitelle stated. “Which is what I would be doing now if you’d managed to keep him fighting longer.”

Combusken pondered over her statements. “You said you had a squad with you? No, don’t tell me…”

“Froslass and Mismagius, of course,” Gothitelle said. “Mismagius sends her best regards.”

“Yeah right,” Combusken scoffed. Gothitelle smiled as his face flushed.

Slowbro stepped in abruptly, much to Combusken’s relief. “Well, we’ve given you the information you need. Shall you stay for some tea?”

“No thank you, Uncle, I don’t typically partake in the consumption of such beverages,” Gothitelle said, turning him away with a wave of her hand. “I can’t afford to become soft like you.” She stepped onto the ledge outside the cave and turned. “After all, I have a target to catch.” Then, she was gone.

Combusken stared at the spot where she had been standing, glowering. Slowbro bustled about in the back of the cave as he prepared another pot of tea. “Well, it was good to see Gothitelle again, wasn’t it?” he said after awhile.

Combusken spat. “Yeah. Great.” He paused. “She said she had a target to catch.”

“Yes,” Slowbro nodded. “That’s her mission. What does it matter to us?”

“She’s going after Piplup, that’s what,” Combusken stated. “She’s chasing him down for Father.”

Slowbro scratched his chin. “It would be rather like my old friend Darkrai to send her out on such a mission. She’s the only person he really trusts to get anything done nowadays.”

“Well, she’s not going to succeed,” Combusken growled. He spun around and began to walk towards the exit. “Piplup defeated me once, and I swore that I’d capture him. If I’m ever going to regain my dignity, I have to capture Piplup myself.” He strode out on the ledge and looked out over the canyon. “Pack your tea, Uncle. We’ve got a mission of our own.”

Piplup reclined against the cave wall, grateful at a chance to relax. Zoroark sat across from him, cross-legged with his arms on his chest. “I realize that this cave isn’t much, but it is my humble abode,” he said. “If there’s anything I can do for you, just say so.”

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” Piplup assured. “I’m just glad that I’m not getting chased or attacked at the moment.”

“Tell me if there’s anything I can do to make you more comfortable,” Zoroark urged. “But now, let’s get on to business.”

Piplup sat up straighter, ready to listen. He’d grown so relaxed that he’d nearly forgotten that there was a purpose behind his visit to Zoroark’s cave. “Of course. What are you here for, Zoroark?”

“As I said before, I’m here as an agent of Dialga,” Zoroark repeated. “There are Pokemon like me all over the galaxy.”

“And you’re positioned here,” Piplup guessed.

Zoroark nodded. “Exactly. Not many people are even aware of my existence, but the few who know me call me the Eyes of the Beyond.”

“Sounds cool,” Piplup nodded. “They call me…uh, they just call me Piplup, actually.”

“Well, Dialga has had me here for quite a while,” Zoroark continued. “Since the creation of the Beyond, in fact.”

Piplup’s beak dropped open. “Since the creation of the Beyond? B-but that would mean…”

“That I’m many centuries old?” Zoroark smiled. “Yes, that’s true. 574 years, to be precise.”

“That’s impossible!” Piplup gasped.

Zoroark shook his head. “Not for Dialga. Compared to bringing you back from whatever oblivion you vanished into, keeping an immortality spell on me is child’s play.”

Piplup pondered the statement for a moment. It was true, he guessed. He’d been completely erased from time and existence after saving Temporal Tower with Chimchar, but Dialga’s power was enough to bring him back. He also remembered Dialga’s statement about the boost in his power he’d mysteriously received before pulling him back. He considered asking Zoroark, but the Illusion Fox had already begun speaking again.

“Yes, Dialga decided that I was a perfect candidate for this position,” he continued. “I’d always been a lurker. I don’t really stand out in a crowd, and I can blend into the shadows.”

“Not to mention that little trick you pulled on me back there,” Piplup cut in. “You know, the one where you made yourself look exactly like Darkrai and Chimchar.”

Piplup blinked in surprise as he found himself staring at a short blue Pokemon with a yellow beak. “That’s easy,” the new Pokemon said. “That’s my ability, Illusion. It allows me to disguise myself as anyone and anything that I desire.”

“Like another Piplup, for instance?” Piplup questioned.

Zoroark laughed as he morphed back into his normal form. “Exactly. My ability is another main reason that Dialga chose to put me here.”

“I should imagine so,” Piplup nodded. “Having an unlimited number of disguises has to be good for undercover work.”

“It is,” Zoroark assured. “Darkrai and Deoxys aren’t even aware of my existence, and there’s not much that slips past them.”

Piplup whistled softly. “I’ve got to say, Zoroark, I like your style.”

Zoroark grinned. “The same goes for you, Piplup. That’s why I’ve brought you here.”

“Because of my style?” Piplup inquired.

Zoroark nodded. “Exactly. You’ve got the skills of a warrior and your heart is full of compassion and justice. You’ve got an aura of purest silver and have strong connections to the deepest aether of our universe.”

“You make me sound like some conquering hero sent down by Arceus to save the world,” Piplup pointed out. “I’m special, sure, but I’m not that special.”

“You very well may be,” Zoroark cut in. “Dialga and Palkia both have strong connections to Arceus, and you have got strong connections to both Dialga and Palkia.”

Piplup coughed, but seemed to be awed by the statement nonetheless.

“Yes, Piplup, you’re destined for great things,” Zoroark continued, leaning back against the rocky wall. “And you’re being lead on the right path right now. You’ll find your fate with the rebels.”

“Well, it’s good to know that I won’t have to do any replanning,” Piplup said. “It’s good to know that Dragonite knows what he’s doing.”

Zoroark shifted slightly at the name. “Ah, but that is where you must become weary. Dragonite is good within his heart, and he means for the best, but there is something about him that is yet corrupt.”

Piplup straightened up suddenly. “What? What are you talking about?”

“Don’t worry,” Zoroark assured. “Dragonite is a good Pokemon. He won’t cause any harm to you or any of your allies. But there is something deeper about him. Mention to him that the ends don’t necessarily justify the means.”

Piplup frowned, rising to his feet. “The ends don’t justify the means? What do you mean by that?”

Zoroark smiled and stood as well. “Oh, he’ll know what you mean. Just talk to him about it. And now, I believe it is time you got back to your friends.”

“O-okay,” Piplup stuttered, questions flying through his head.

“You’ll find them in a cave not far down the canyon from here,” Zoroark explained. “Even now, they’re waiting for you.” He smiled. “It was fun having this little chat.”

Piplup grinned as well. “Yes, I’ll say that it was.” He stuck out his arm and shook Zoroark’s hand. “I’m hoping that we’ll meet again?”

“Most certainly,” Zoroark nodded. “We both serve a master of our fate, and I’m sure he’ll bring us together again. Life tends towards such a nature.”

“Good,” Piplup said. “You’re comforting company to have, especially in a place like this.” He turned to leave. “See ya!”

Zoroark stepped backwards , melting into the deepest shadows of the cave. “Farewell.”

Piplup paused. “But please tell me, Zoroark, what did you mean about Dragonite?” He turned back into the cave.

It was empty. Zoroark had already vanished.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Next Time: Piplup rejoins the group and keeps a close eye on Dragonite. Just what was it that Zoroark meant about him? And who is the mysterious figure hunting the group?
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 5th March 2011 at 6:28 AM.

Author's Profile

Very good chapter!

And here I thought Darkrai was real, you had me fooled. Excellent use of Zoroark.

Gothitelle, Froslass and Mismagius. I wonder who those three will relate too. As if I already knew. But just to be safe, I'm keeping an open mind. Might pull another Zoroark on me. <.<

Dragonite is a peculiar mon, now that you mentioned it some more. Still a little confused about him but I guess further chapters will reveal all that.

Can't wait for the next.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Ahh, yes, sorry for not posting, but I have been reading! For this chapter, I can see Gothitelle being that little bratty teenager. And what's with Dragonite? Anywyas, another great chapter!

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Also, the next chapter should be up at some point over the next couple of days.
    Fail.

but GEN 5 with ZOROARK!!!

*is magnetically attracted back to Black version, and is unable to continue posting*
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

It did seem like a lot of talking, but that's to be expected. We got so much action in Chapter 6! Nice to see Gothitelle (Azula), Froslass (Ty Lee, I think) & Mismagius (Mai, I think). Those are my guesses for who I think they relate to.

At the end, you mean the mysterious figure from a couple of chapters ago that I thought was Darkrai? Mismagius says hi.

I'm guessing that Moltres & Articuno are gone with all the other good guys (and the debatable Dragonite) are OK.

For Dragonite, I'm going to guess that something happened when he was younger hence what Zoroark said. Can't wait for more! I guess the next chapter we find out what is up with Dragonite?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Intresting chapter. What could Dragonite be hiding can't wait to find out.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Wow Zoroark seems like a really interesting character I'm interested in Dragonite's secret like everyone else. Oh yeah I have a question will characters in the previous story like Mew/Lucario and Dusknoir appear in this story?

@Torpoleon-The mysterious figure from a couple chapters back was Gothitelle. She was the one keeping a close eye over both Piplup and Combusken.

@Mudkip43-Yeah, old characters will be appearing. For the most part, the story will focus on Piplup and his posse, but the B-Plot set in Treasure Town will show up every few chapters. Chapter 10 will be the next to feature Grovyle, Dusknoir, and the other old characters.

I find it very doubtful that the next chapter will be up before next Friday or Saturday, but I'm going to get started on it nonetheless. Who knows, I might surprise myself (and scizorstrike).

Author's Profile

Great chapter! like that would be shocking

Finally you have introduced Zoroak into the story, but I have to say, I was a bit confused with the whole Darkrai/Chimchar thing with Zoroark. Got cleared up, of course. Obviously, I know who Gothitelle, Mismagius, and Frosslass are (although Frosslass/Mismagius could be different).

So Zoroark is a good guy, and we seem to have learned something new about Dragonite. Can't wait to see what we learn about them!

Claimed Pokémon:

Brilliant chapter!
    I don't know wether to trust Zoroark. Dark types are never the best to trust and you never know if piplup is now in a nightmare! That's what I love about this fan fiction though.
    Dragonite's secret...I wonder.

^overworlds made by me^

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast