Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Dimensions of Darkness Book 3: The Explorers of the Beyond

I just want to say that this fic is not dead! It's true, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've had a lot to distract me in the past months . . . a lot of it stuff that really shouldn't have gotten in the way of my writing. But not to worry, this fic will return. When? I can't honestly say. Probably after my summer break starts. Until then . . . ciao!
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

I'm happy to see that this isn't forgotten. I've been wondering what was going to happen with this story.

Can't wait until the next chapter, whenever it comes out.

Knightfall signing off...

Alright, I'm gonna be straight. I've been really stuck on this fic for about the past year or so. I have an overall idea of what's happening through the rest of it, but some things have changed and I want to have a better idea of the direction this fic takes. I want to stay true to my characters, and I feel like I'm moving into the territory of forcing them to do things that don't fit their personalities. So, for at least a short time, this fic is going on hiatus. I don't know how long it will last, so I'm not going to give an estimate. As soon as I feel comfortable writing this story again, I'll return to it. And I promise, I will return. I've put too much work into this trilogy to completely abandon it. I shall leave it behind for a time, but it will never be far from my thoughts. May inspiration return to me soon!

In the meantime, I'm going to start on one of my other planned fan-fics, one I've been looking forward to posting for a long time. As long as I'm at a dead end with DoD, I figure I might as well get something done.

Author's Profile

At least he's honest about it now... Then again, you did have to get bullied into it, didn't you?
    "Nothing is impossible- The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'"- Audrey Hepburn

One crazy trip: The adventures of a beret-clad boy and his best friend the sky. One day I will learn how to forum-format at a decent speed. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by scizorstrike View Post
    At least he's honest about it now... Then again, you did have to get bullied into it, didn't you?
    Nah. It was an official decision that I frankly should have made a long time ago.

Author's Profile

Thanks for not giving up on it completely...
    Can you add me to the PM list please?
    For when you write again

Quote Originally Posted by pinegreen View Post
    Thanks for not giving up on it completely...
    Can you add me to the PM list please?
    For when you write again
    Hey, sorry for taking so long to check in on this thread. Yep, you're on the list for whenever I make my eventual return.

Author's Profile

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516