Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Working on a Right Move! (653)

It was an really intresting battle, just wished Charizard would come too to help Ash
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

That was a pretty good battle. It was cool to see Trick Room used in battle and see Noctowl and Donphan get some screen time after a couple of years. I wish Noctowl could've been used like this in Johto but at least it got some redemption here. Gible using Draco Meteor while biting down on its opponent was a pretty neat idea.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I knew from the time I read the original title for this episode (relating to the trick room TM) that this would be a challenging episode for Ash. Since Ash relies so much on his pokemon's speed, he'd definitely have a challenge fighting a move that makes slower pokemon attack faster for several turns. At least it was creepy Conway that used it, instead of Paul.

I also liked the renewed gag of Cynthia having a hard time making choices. LOL

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

A very, very good battle. Conway had such a great strategy, using Shuckle so he could discover all of Ash's Pokémon and then Trick Room. But Ash fought back tremendously well, and now he has to face Paul. It's gonna be an amazing battle, I can tell! Nice to see Team Rocket continuing to do well with their shop :')
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This was an awesome and well-done episode! The battle between Ash and Conway was really, really good, Both Ash and Conway used great strategies in their match. I liked the surprised look on Conway's face when Ash choose Noctowl instead of Infernape, this time Ash proved Conway wrong. Noctowl was doing good, until Shuckle used Withdraw to raise his defence, then Power trick to swich it's stats with Noctowl's stats. It's a smart of Ash to switching out his Pokémon twice and finally sending Gible against Shuckle. It's cool how Gible caught Shuckle in it's mouth and used Shuckle Meteor! Lickilicky licking Shuckle like that was really werid, no wonder why Ash and the audience creeped out after seeing that. Noctowl defeating Licklilicky by using Extrasensory was cool, I'm glad the Shiny Johto bird got a win in the Sinnoh League....but sadly it had to lose to Conway's Dusknoir. Dusknoir also defeated Ash's Donphan before facing Gible. Gible did an awesome job by eating Dusknoir's Shadow Ball and defeating it with Draco Meteor(Which he finally learned to control in this battle) and Dragon Pulse, I'm glad Ash got the win and moved to top 8 for facing Paul.
    It's great to see Gible finally able to controling his Draco Meteor. seeing Gliscor at the end was awesome as well, I liked how it made an similar appearance like Charizard.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567