Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Altoshippping General Discussion

Chris-The-Scout Guest

Default Altoshippping General Discussion

Let's talk about Altoshipping: The ship between Ash and Latias.

Do you support it?

If so feel free to talk about it and show Altoshipping pictures.

I think I'll start things off with the classic picture. The one that says it all.
    [img135]http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/ashgetskissed.jpg[/img135]

I was one of the earliest English-speaking AltoShippers, and I'm glad to see one of these threads again.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

Thanks, for some reason I can never find altoshipping fanart, fanfics, or even hear it being mentioned.

One of my favorite Altoshipping pics:
    [img135]http://asuna.coolcat.cc/eban/latias.jpg[/img135]

Quote Originally Posted by Peach
    One of my favorite Altoshipping pics:
    [img135]http://asuna.coolcat.cc/eban/latias.jpg[/img135]
    Are you sure that *is* an Altoshippy picture though? The guy in the background looks like Gary to me. I can't be certain though, because you can't really see his hair properly. (Although, the outift he's wearing looks suspiciously like Gary's, from what you can make out.)

...Although, who would draw a Latias x Gary pic?

As for my own thoughts on the ship, I'm not really bothered either way. I certainly like it a hell of a lot more than Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping, though, that's for sure. ^_^ If Ash *had* to end up with anybody female, then I'd go with this. (Note: A girl. I believe that Ash is gay.)

Edit: Actually, yes, it is Ash. The weird little 'z' shapes are under his eyes.

Crystal Latios Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ..Although, who would draw a Latias x Gary pic?
    Someone with a good imagination
    I can draw a Misty x Harley pic, if you want

Anyway, I was Altoshipper long time ago. I belived, Latias ia a perfect girlfriend for Ash. I think, she is a nice girl (err... pokemon) and Ash should meet someone like she.

*squeels* I luff Altoshipping. ^^ I also made a banner for it months ago...
    [IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Ruchia/Altoshipping.png[/IMG135]

Unfortunately though, you can't use it anymore since the banner limit. T.T; Makes me a little mad since I loved how it turned out ^^;

Ah well though. I still love Altoshipping ^^ I believe it's one of the only ships that actually shows some hints from both sides. Sure Satoshi was just playing, but he did seem awfully protective of Latias. I also liked where he ran off after her and left Kasumi and Takeshi XD As for Latias...well, we already know there are hints from her.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

Crystal Latios Guest

*cries* I have had your banner!

I also liked where he ran off after her and left Kasumi and Takeshi
    It was cool. Ash was so...ummm.... Latias was very interesting for him

Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi Shindou
    I also liked where he ran off after her and left Kasumi and Takeshi XD
    I like to refer to that one as "the scene where Ash ditches his friends to chase a girl".

And for my next pic, a page from the official movie comic...
    [img135]http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/transformation.jpg[/img135]

Yay! A new Altoshipping thread. I haven't ranted about Latias and Ash for almost 8 months now.

Awww! I remember that pic! It even has a little heart of love! That is soooooo cute! ^^ It's easy to understand why she would love or at least have a big crush on him, after she saw his potential and saved him from crashing into the wall and then tried to help him win the race... and then he saved her from Annie & Oakley. They did a lot for each other throughout that movie.

That's why I personally believe that the kiss really isn't the shippy part of the movie... it was everything else that led up to the kiss... the kiss was just the summation, not what the whole ship should be based on.

Anyway, yes... I don't know of any Altoshipping fanart... there is a cute one on the Special Features screen of the Japanese DVD that I think Murgatroyd or someone else showed us a picture of once. . .

I know of two Altoshipping fanfics though. One's a songfic on ff.net and another is a little three or four part series on Pokemon Tower. I still have yet to read them though. I better, before they disappear.

Anyway, long live Latias & Ash! ^^

Sincerely,
    The most rabid Altoshipper... seriously.
    wayc

Fanfics In Progress: True Love Never Fades (Altoshipping)

Quote Originally Posted by wayc
    Anyway, yes... I don't know of any Altoshipping fanart... there is a cute one on the Special Features screen of the Japanese DVD that I think Murgatroyd or someone else showed us a picture of once. . .
    [img135]http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/altomenu.jpg[/img135]

I know of two Altoshipping fanfics though. One's a songfic on ff.net and another is a little three or four part series on Pokemon Tower. I still have yet to read them though. I better, before they disappear.
    I haven't seen those yet, but I have encountered a few in Japanese.

Can the fics you've found be translated?! O_o;; Want to trade links? XD

I just saved your DVD picture. I forgot to the first time. It's really a shame they didn't put it somewhere on the U.S. DVD, being one of the few DVDs I own... the picture really is too adorable for words. I wish I could draw them that well in a pose like that. =(

In the comic, is Latias saying something in the panel after she reveals her true form? Do you know what it says? I'm pretty sure she didn't say anything in the movie. :-P It's probably like "SQUEAL" or "CHIRP" or something, but just thought I'd ask.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

Thanks,
    This is helping,
    I'll post some pics if I find any.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

I'm Back,
    Just wanted to say that I might be starting a Altoshipping fanfic soon.

p.s. sorry if this counted as a double post.

gonbemaster Guest

Yay! I like Altoshipping. I can't wait till you fanfic MooshyKris. You could edit instead of double posting.

I totally love altoshipping. I believe it was one of the few pokemon/human shippings I support besides Chikorita and Ash. ^=^

Not even Misty gave Ash a kiss yet, Latias beated her lol.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

Yeah, I'm making two fics: a Altoshipping which you'll see later and another fic which it's first chapter might be posted tonight.

magicangirl2 Guest

Ah, I was wondering what Latias X Ash is called. Now I know. ^-^

I love Altoshipping. Latias and Ash seem to really be fit for each other, though I must admit, I'm a bit of an Advanceshipper, too. >_<

One of the parts I noticed was when Aeredactoyl(SP?) attacked and Ash and Pikachu fell in the water, Latias saved them, and she looked very concerned about Ash's safety. ^-^

Yeah! That river scene was so cute, before Aerodactyl attacked them. She was gently pushing him along in the water. That was soooooooooo kawaii! At least I think that's what was happening... I haven't seen the movie since January, but I know something like that was there. ^^

Yay! A new Altoshipping fic?! Yes!!!! Be sure to let us know in here when you post it somewhere MooshyKris, because I can't navigate myself through this forum worth anything!

Chris-The-Scout Guest

I'll Be posting my Altoshipping fic soon right now I just posted my first fic.

Quote Originally Posted by wayc
    Can the fics you've found be translated?! O_o;; Want to trade links? XD
    It would probably be possible to translate some of them, but neither easy nor quick. For anyone who reads Japanese, there are several on this page. (note that it's a Latias site, and not all are Altoshippy)

In the comic, is Latias saying something in the panel after she reveals her true form? Do you know what it says? I'm pretty sure she didn't say anything in the movie. :-P It's probably like "SQUEAL" or "CHIRP" or something, but just thought I'd ask.
    Just a sound effect.
    Last edited by Murgatroyd; 14th December 2004 at 8:56 AM.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

My fic will might be done by the end of tonight or tomarrow afternoon.

Finally, a ship that I think is cute. I would have liked it better if Latias was really a girl instead of a pokemon.

Chris-The-Scout Guest

Change of plans. My fic might be delayed for a few days.

Talking

Yeee!!! Altoshipping!! My favorite topic that I've been waiting to discuss since I joined the forums!

Want a pic, see the usual one in my sig!

Yes, the scene of Latias cradling Ash is really cute, though when I first saw that I was still thinking their relationship in terms of how Chikorita treated Ash and was like, "Heh, she's got him right where she wants him now!" (And surprises of surprises Ash didn't mind being in this situation.) But without any goofy advances like Chikorita does it became clear this was a serious romance, and not a joke.

Now here's a Pokemon who only needs her sweetheart to make her happy. After she rescues the both of them from the living water spout she hits the pavement pretty hard and looks hurt. But once she looks into Ash's face its like everything is OK again and she's all smiles. It's so sweet!

I just wonder if Ash is her first romance (human or Pokemon) or if she has had lots of boyfriends over the hundreds of years she's been around? It sure would become very lonely for her if she didn't. OTOH, it's more romantic to think that this is her first love after all that time.
    Latias aways gets a little carried away when it involves love - or perhaps that would better describe Ash in this situation! ^_^

AltoShipping is Pikachu-approved! ^_^

Latios and Latias Fans - unite!!

Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast