Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1641

Thread: Altoshippping General Discussion

Hey, Wayc!!! It's great seeing you here once again! ^___^ If it's too much to ask, I would really like it if you can drop by here a few times. =)

Well, if you guys really insist, I guess I'll go ahead and show my fanart here. ^^ But I still think it's really old. ^_^;

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic.php?u=11477KNn8I&i=289244
    Ara ara! The SD version cast of ARIA! ^_^

Banner made by me. Please no stealing!

Many many thanks to the amazing Yoru Ryu for making these adorable Ash & Latias Couple Dolls!! *Huggles them*

Talking

I'm kinda new to this posting thing so bear with me.

I saw the Wiki article a while back, but I have yet to find any info on the ep. 'Fly Away, Latias.' I'd like to know what it's about, if anyone has info on it.
    Anyway. I wondering how Latios will react if he see that Latias in human form kiss ash on the cheeks.
    That's an interesting thought, JeroenEon. I think Latios would be shocked and a bit mad at first...okay, more than a bit. However, I think he would approve the relationship in the end, simply because he seems like the kind of brother who respects his sisters decisions, no matter how crazy...I hope.

I liked the picture Shego, Ash has so many girls, and so little time. Lucky.

ttfn, see you guys later.

Christian and American.

"The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen, and human stupidity. Quite frankly, I'm not so sure about hydrogen."

Forever an Advanceshipper!

It's a great picture, Sumnor! If it's old fanart, your current art msut be AWESOME. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Sumnor View Post
    Well, if you guys really insist, I guess I'll go ahead and show my fanart here. ^^ But I still think it's really old. ^_^;

Y-you thought that wasn't good, that was an awsome pic. and i'm so glad you made it.

Anyway. I wondering how Latios will react if he see that Latias in human form kiss ash on the cheeks.- he would probley try to keep them from kiss when he can but i doubt he'ld stand in their way (or could).
    ~Tis a shame, but tis true. I'm not good enough to be a mew.

Talking Wow!

Wow! What a cool art! First time i see Latias is kissing Ash in Pokémon form.
    I like it! Anyway, I can't wait to see if Ash catch a Latias in the oncoming D/P Anime (I hope), Then maybe she will hug, glomp or kiss Ash as a running joke. ^^;
    Last edited by Jerre; 11th October 2006 at 5:36 PM. Reason: little typo

cute fanart, oh and hikari, i replyed to your PM about my fanart request.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

probley not chikorita got that joke. besides if he caught a legendary do you think team rockets gonna be after his pikachu?

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Tear View Post
    probley not chikorita got that joke. besides if he caught a legendary do you think team rockets gonna be after his pikachu?
    Yes, because Team Rocket is an over-obsessive group that focuses only on one thing.

Ahem, now. I'm glad to post here again (It's been over a month I think...)! On the current subject, I say that Latios would actually be happy for them. In the movie he accepted them okay-ish. But, Latios dies, and the end of the movie always confuses me... If it isn't the same Latios, then it would probably do like the other one, and openly attack Ash. Poor guy, he can't win when it comes to legends... (Turned to stone, Chosen One, Mom kidnapped, Relationship problems, Deoxys & Rayquaza, and then Lucario.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Tear View Post
    of course, cuz greedy TR will be still after Pikachu AND Latias AND other pokemons~ lol~

anyways, cute fanart Sumnor! ^^
    and Shego, that's seriously scary if you think about it... xD

ive decided to go public with my "risque" altoshipping fanart request.

not to risque, basically its a naked Ash hugging Latias who is hugging him back (no privates shown , except for the rear maybe XD). thanks in advance.

HxP FTW ^_^

as long as it don't show privites i wouldn't mind seeing it. yay altoshipping

ok, are you up to doing my request pika tear? if not you, anyone else?

HxP FTW ^_^

nope, sry i'm a better writer then an artist. (the exact opposite from in my RL lol)

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I have...ahem...parental difficulties.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing that fanart you guys were mentioning in the previous picture. I can deal with pretty much anything. =P

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Proud owner of the Flying Type Pokemon Fanclub!!!
    Where the name of "Arrow" comes from

oh, can you do it arrow?

HxP FTW ^_^

sorry for double post but is anyone going to do my request? i dont want this thread to fall into oblivion again X_X.

HxP FTW ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    But here's the pic that will make you scare your pants off in shock.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...Battlecopy.jpg
    Heh, I think you should have put Latias in there in her Pokemon form, and you should have thrown Bayleef and that girl that that Ash had the Brock reaction to in "The School of Hard Knocks".
    Latias aways gets a little carried away when it involves love - or perhaps that would better describe Ash in this situation! ^_^

AltoShipping is Pikachu-approved! ^_^

Latios and Latias Fans - unite!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko View Post
    But if you ask me, the way Satoshi smiles during the credits in the city we can assume is Altomare, I think Latias was definitely there, and it's definitely canon. If only things like this would happen more often... and give us Altoshippers more fuel for our argument. XD
    I wish I could say otherwise, but I'm fairly sure that scene wasn't in Altomare. After looking at the architectural style there, and rewatching the fifth movie, I can say with certainty that there is a decorative feature found on almost every building in Altomare which is completely absent in that credits scene:

Altomare
    Unknown Town

Note the colored tiles along the edges of the buildings in Altomare, and the lack of them in the unknown town.

I remember that one. (Not surprising, considering that I spent some time coloring it in February last year.)

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

thanks for saving the thread from oblivion murgatroyd. We should be getting a new altoshippiy fanart from a friend of mine soon. so wish darkliger good luck! every new fanart means the thread lives longer ^_^. nice recolor murgatroyd!

HxP FTW ^_^

Welcome back Murgatroyd! I though your account was pruned...

Anyway, the Altomare-scene is different to the unknown town i see.

That coloured-in picture of Ash 'n Latias looks better than the greyscale one. but they all great.

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd View Post
    I wish I could say otherwise, but I'm fairly sure that scene wasn't in Altomare. After looking at the architectural style there, and rewatching the fifth movie, I can say with certainty that there is a decorative feature found on almost every building in Altomare which is completely absent in that credits scene:

Altomare
    Unknown Town

Note the colored tiles along the edges of the buildings in Altomare, and the lack of them in the unknown town.

Ahem sry but that is the same town just a diff. angle so the tiles are hiden in the vines (the vines are diff probley cause the time of year) the other sides' tiles are hard to see do to the fact the tint of blue blends with the wall in the shadows. if you dont believe me check the the window theyre exactly the same.
    Last edited by Pika Tear; 22nd October 2006 at 11:09 AM.

They do look strikingly similar, but I don't know about that...

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Proud owner of the Flying Type Pokemon Fanclub!!!
    Where the name of "Arrow" comes from

*Phew* I finally finished reading through this thread. It was so long I had to stop off last night on page 40 and resume again today. It was time well spent though, reading about the only pairing for Ash that I like and saving all those delightful fanart pictures so I can look at them again and again. I only wish that I had known of this site and thread long ago instead of just now finding it by proxy of searching for Krazyshipping material... but that's a topic for another thread.

I have not been a fan of pokémon for a long time now. The last non movie episode I watched was probably still in the first season. I only owned pokémon red version. Yet still, the power of this ship is so great that one day when I was flipping through the PPV channels bored... I stumbled upon this pokémon movie and before I had the chance to change it I saw Latias. I was entranced, such a smooth and sleek looking being and the red and white color pattern really went well. Then seeing her getting all affectionate with Ash... well that sealed the deal for me, instant Ash/Latias fan. Gah remembering this now makes me want to see it again.

My favorite fanart is that one called 'firefliescolored'. The shading and colors bring a tranquil feeling and Latias looks so content there you can feel it.

I saved the links to the Altoship fics so I can read them later on when I'm more in the mood. I remember searching for Ash/Latias fics after seeing the movie and feeling a tad dissapointed that there was not much of any. The one's I've heard of in here however sound great.

I have nothing against the human/pokémon ideal. Relationships, mating, children, I like the whole idea and enjoy the various theories everyone put forth. I'm partial to the kitsune-esque version myself.

That idea first put out by AscendingLatios that Meowth should start a pokémon speech school, that is simply golden. It works in so many ways and gives props to the underappreciated Meowth.

There was so many things touched upon in here I wanted to comment on but now that I am I find my memory failing. Speaking of memory failing I just had a funny thought of Ash and Latias when they're really old and Ash gets forgetful.

-- Short Ficlet --

Ash walks out onto the front porch and see's a majestic looking red and white pokémon relaxing. His mind not really being caught up to the moment goes by his long ingrained reflex and pulls out his 'dex.

"Latias- The Dragon/Psychic eon pokémon... Addition added by Ash Ketchum." Hearing that Ash's memory starts to catch up as he listens in more, but before he remembers the pokédex finished the statement. "She's your wife silly."

Suddenly everything came back to him as he laughs to himself with an embaressed look on his face.

Joining in a second later came the chirping laughter of his beloved Latias who had by now turned around and was gazing upon him with eyes of a happy fondness. "Did you just try to pokédex me again Ash?" She asked him with her still innocently gentle voice.

Smiling guilelessly as only he could Ash sat down carefully next to her and leant into her soft downy feathers. "Oops?" He offered sheepishly.

Relaxing together watching the beautiful scenes of nature play out before them Latias shook her head good naturedly. "Whatever am I going to do with you dear?"

Looking back into the angelic face of his soul mate, Ash could only think to himself. Whatever you do with me, let's do it forever together my love.

-- End Ficlet --

That was the most Waffy thing I've tried to write yet. I hope you like it. I'll end my post here for now.

~reply to Lunarian's post~

wow i had to rest for your post (j/k). it also sounds like you found this site nearly the same way as me btw only difference is iI was searching for pikashipping fics.

same here only I play uptill g/s ver. *reads* it seems like you like abit more then altoshipping but I agree here too I think everything works for her and I love her color even though I hate red.

Ahh, give me a link it sounds like one ive never seen. It sounds very good as well.

If you haven't yet may I suggest you read Bound To The Dragon's Heart. It is a great fanfic even if it has no ending last I checked.

Wow, I compleatly agree with human/pokemon idea too. But what does kitsune-esque mean? (i know wat kitsune means)

Meowth speach school I wouldn't mind as long as he got rid o' dat crudy accent. :P

I loved reading that ficlet, maybe you should turn it into a big one.

Back when the new version first started to come out I remember making the decision to stop supporting these money grubbers, heh. Seems silly now but that is where I pretty much tapered off interest. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by me 'liking abit more than Altoshipping'.

The fanart I'm talking about was originally created by Sumnor 3-12-2005 and later colored by Murgatroyd the next day, really fast work there. Check around page 16 of this thread. She also has a neat ficlet of her own there.

The fictions I currently have saved to read are:

Bound To The Dragon's Heart

Dewdrops of Love

True Love Knows No Boundaries

Velare

Passionate Lake

I got something to ask

DUEL!

And the C2 Altoshipping Haven

When I say kitsune-esque I was refrencing to Ryuko's post on page 40 where she was discussing Ash and Latias's children, specifically the idea that mixing humans with magical beings yield quite cool results.

I have a Harry Potter, Zelda, Digimon, Lunar Eternal Blue stories I need to finish before even thinking of starting up a Pokémon one. I find small little ficlets like that to be doable however.

Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast