Thread: RocketShipping 2.0

Threaded View

Default RocketShipping 2.0

ok becuases the last RocketShipping Thread got closed I am going to start all over again and for the two people that joined last time your still on the list

RocketShipping is the theory, belief, or hope that Jessie and James of Team Rocket are or will become romantically involved in the anime! If you want to join then just say your in!

Rules
    1. All Sppf Rules apply as usual.
    2. If you Bashing or Flaming it will be reported directly to the mods.
    3. No Double or Triple Posting if you do then plz delete the ones that you don't need.
    4. Make your Post 2 or more lines long or pepole may think it's spam
    5. Respect each others (The key to a nice and clean discussion is respect) If you bash or flame someone, a warning will ensue.
    6. If you post a Fanart, please be sure to credit the artist or post a link were you got it and remember to also answer the topic(s) while you post a fanart
    7. Don't Ask to be a co-owner I will ask you if I think your a right fit for the job.
    8. HAVE FUN AND DON'T GIVE UP ON ROCKETSHIPPING

My first question for you is why are you a RocketShipper?
    I am a RocketShipper cuz i can see Jessie and James together and they should be together 4 ever cuz it looks like they will be after all they have been travaling the world toghther 4 years and they will stay travaling the world for years to come and I have watched them from day one so I won't stop untill they are a couple

Members:
    ice_wolf-146 (owner)
    Lawnmowergirl
    thunder-lion
    royodagonite
    mewkachu
    musapion
    blondkid15
    Ampris
    catzeye
    The 4th KIRA
    Mayfan
    Last edited by Kdude146; 19th August 2010 at 1:52 AM.