Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Default Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Welcome to the Wishfulshipping Forum

Wishfulshipping is the romantic believe that Iris and Dento are in a relationship or going to be.Here you can put you favorite hints of Wishfulshipping but I posted rules later after this part.
    Rules for this thread
    1)No bashing others for different likes in ships.
    2)respect each other on options if you dont agree.
    3)Have fun with this.
    4)No time limits on fanfics.You can post them
    on the thread.
    5)Please no bashing on Wishfulshipping
    6)No Bashing the characters
    7)Everyone have a title to an option so PLEASE Dont bring other ships in this thread unless you have points that connect to Wishfulshipping
    8)No Shipping Wars!!!!
    9)We have our own opinions so please just get
    along or if you don't follow, you will get 3 warnings about this then
    you're done in this
    thread.
    10) No one liners Please.
        Spoiler:- Members:

AMVs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4NV-...d1FAAAAAAAABAA

Fanart
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9920/denai.png

FanFictions
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7686656/..._Hands_of_Fate

Banners
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 22nd August 2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Adding AMVs,Fanfictions,Fanarts,Banners

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    http://http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YGX...3.39.01+PM.pngWell This is the forum for Iris and the new guy that show on the preview of BW.So I think this would be well better to support.I think they will get along together.The guy shown with Iris.So what you all think?
    You might wanna wait until we get more info on them or some actual art?
    BTW, your link is invalid. You have one http too much.

FIXED: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YGXfbLC6zK...3.39.01+PM.png

Personally, I'm alright with starting this up early on. Same principle as the Ash x Iris thread really accept... well, more unknown.

What I'm not okay with is the state of the first post. Let's see some definition of the pairing, perhaps some reasoning behind it and discussion questions. To be more specific, I don't want to see a bland "Do you like it?" question because that can be answered yes/no. I know we're mostly running on speculation, but if you can't do better than what we've already got then this thread will be closed.

No, I disagree. I'm fine with this thread being as it is for now. It's a brand new ship, it needs new supporters, it needs a NAME. The very first Pearlshipping thread started like this, as did the first Appealshipping, the first Comashipping... in fact ALL the first threads on the mainstream D/P ships. I'm willing to be lenient, like I was with the Negaishipping thread (( Which now has a name, a fanbase and teasers coming up on Sunday so the first post needs changing to comply )).

Admittedly the rules need redoing, or rather tweaking, anyway. There's reasons why people go to BMGf more than here and I'm gonna crack the whip.

Alrighty. So long as we're being constructive in the mean time it's cool with me.

ok we need some names for this ship so I have a few ideas for a name for this ship

1. WishfulShipping
    2. YinYangShipping
    3. Name of the town they are from Shipping

I will update when we get more info
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    2. YinYangShipping
    Which is taken.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I like the name VeeShipping. Vee being for Generation "Vee"

who has yinyangshipping

Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146
    ok we need some names for this ship so I have a few ideas for a name for this ship

1. WishfulShipping
    2. YinYangShipping
    3. Name of the town they are from Shipping

I will update when we get more info
    Heh, you're on the massively growing bandwagon of people who want Wishfulshipping to go for them. All I will say for now though is to hold until there's more info on "the new guy" than his shadow.

... and as already said, YinYangshipping is Lucy x Anabel. Although there's also PikeMaidenshipping so mayhaps one of them needs to be deleted.

Ok Sorry for the link part.But I see them great together.Im thinking on names of this ship.You guys have great ideas keep up the names and I see which one fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    ... and as already said, YinYangshipping is Lucy x Anabel. Although there's also PikeMaidenshipping so mayhaps one of them needs to be deleted.
    Impossible to tell which came first.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite
    Impossible to tell which came first.
    Ah, one of those rare occasions where the alternates have to stay. Alrighty.

Also holy crap the Wishfulshipping bandwagon's still growing even after my telling them to cool it.

Hey anyone happy to become an co-owner of this thread.I mostly wont be on much so I need someone to help me with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Hey anyone happy to become an co-owner of this thread.I mostly wont be on much so I need someone to help me with this thread.
    I can help you cuz I am online a lot and we should make a online poll so far I like WishfulShipping and VeeShipping so we should get one or two more names before we make a poll

Alright guise, listen up. Now that we know what the two characters look like, as well as glimpses into their personality... any ideas for names? Currently it's a two way tie between Wishfulshipping (( The leftover name from the Negaishipping vote, although there's been talk of flinging Ash in it and making it a threesome )) and Greystokeshipping, cause of this;

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank on BMGf
    Someone elsewhere postulated that there'll be friction between them, with Iris as the free spirit and Dento as the sophisticate, trying to force her to act more civilised. If this is the case, it should be called GreystokeShipping.
    Saying that it could be three way, with CultureClashshipping.

The chances of people knowing what Greystoke is, is the only bit that concerns me. There will be no end to "Why Greystoke? What's Greystoke?" (For those who don't know, first three hits on Google are very telling and we suggest you check yourself). Funnily enough, as much as I don't like the name itself, it suits them very well.

Before anyone asks, no, Tarzanshipping is taken (and so is Janeshipping).
    Get it right.

I was going to suggest CloneFranticShipping but that seems mean...
    Anyway.

Suggestions:

DiamtericalShipping
    AntipodeShipping
    ContraShipping
    Volte-faceShipping
    VagueShipping

Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    I can help you cuz I am online a lot and we should make a online poll so far I like WishfulShipping and VeeShipping so we should get one or two more names before we make a poll
    Thanks ice wolf 146 Yes you can post a poll on this thread.So I need a few more co owners.Ice wolf 146 is our first co owner of IrisXDento.

^ Dude, if there's gonna be a poll, which there will be, it will be done offsite like with the Negaishipping poll.

@ Toraphi: As said on BMGf, I truly prefer Greystokeshipping to Wishfulshipping, especially now we know a bit more about the two characters. Yet at the end of the day if enough of the fandom wish for it then... no choice but to fling it in the poll. Plus we may get better suggestions that the fandom will get easily...

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX
    I was going to suggest CloneFranticShipping but that seems mean...
    You are honestly not the first.

As for your suggestions... Antipodeshipping could be seen as maybe being a little close to Antipodeanshipping, which is Newton x Zero. Possibly the same with Diametricalshipping as we have Diametricshipping for Karen x Dawn.

I feel like such a killjoy sometimes. xD;

silhouteshipping

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Not meaning to sound like an ***, but we have CrypticShipping, and CryptShipping, OreoShipping and OreShipping, and Battleshipping and Battlershipping, so I don't exactly see what the problem is...

The problem is that this is going to be a name for a mainstream ship and the fandom has a tendency to get names confused as it is.

Also there's no need to snap. I never said no outright, did I? I said there COULD be the chance. 8|

Oh...I didn't mean to "snap." I was just curious. But I understand ^^
    Sorry.

Tis fine. It's generally down to plurals and words with a one letter difference, but as said this is a mainstream anime ship. It's kinda sorta trying to play safe... and sides, Wishfulshipping is still a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by UDI
    silhouteshipping
    Is already the name for Zero x Barry.

Page 1 of 167 123451151101 ... LastLast