Page 67 of 170 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4241

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

CupidKirby I just saw the Dream Thief episode translated and...did anyone else think inappropriate thoughts at how the subbers "worded" this scene?

Spoiler:- ...:

No...? Just me? Sorry, that was really random.
    X33333 LOL!!! The imagination is a WONDERFUL thing!^^

Zekshirom Can Iz makes new topicz?

If you could design Iris's and Cilan's wedding outfits, what would they look like?

For Iris, I gotta say a light pink silky dress with a Iris flower in her hair, Hur Hur! Anyway, Iris would also have white flats with purple jewels on them! As for Cilan, I would say a grass green tux with black shoes and a dark green bowtie!

You like it?
    Actually, I LOVE that idea! I just want to get them married!! x3 Ooo! Maybe in a forest setting like Snow White?! with all the woodland creatures! and then they'll ride away in a white horse into the sunset, thus beginning their new chapter in life. -sniff- So Romantic!! <3

Chilli: -crying- Our brother has grown up and become a man!
    Cress: -pats his back- Don't worry, this is only the beginning for us all.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Yes, I am the author of "Lost With The Opposite"
    And I love all of the names you guys are coming up with XD haha.
    Hm... I can probably think of a few... But right now I'm rather brain dead since I just got done working out.
    I can't wait until tomorrow's episode! I hope there is some Wishfulness! <3

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Wow, what a role reversal. /was expecting a "Luke I am your father" joke. XD

But yeah, they do look a bit similar... But the similarities only go as far as Luke and Dento's eye styles. I mean...neither Iris nor Dento have blue eyes + brown hair. >>

It's still a fun idea though.
    XDDD Yeah, that was my first plan actually. But before I went through with it I was all "Hey I should totally change this around :P" xDDD (Haha I'll probably be working with genetics sometime in Bio..I should totally mess around with them x3)

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I just saw the Dream Thief episode translated and...did anyone else think inappropriate thoughts at how the subbers "worded" this scene?

XDDDD; Haha....I'll admit I had the same thoughts.....^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I want Luke to be their kid from the future! Now, how do I justify this...?
    Aha! Isn't there this biology thing where the kid can have genetic traits that neither parent has themselves yet is in the family? So...Luke's blue eyes come from whichever grandparent gave them to Cress, but the scelera-less-ness comes from whichever grandparent gave them to Cilan! As for the brown hair...I dunno, I guess Iris's mom had brown hair or something?
    This is the longest post I think I've ever posted here. It was fun!
    (And welcome, new people XD)
    YES!!! I agree with this. I'll seriously go through my Bio book of Wonderz and figure this out xDD Just got done with my Bio exam so that's about all on my mind atm forgive me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Can Iz makes new topicz?

If you could design Iris's and Cilan's wedding outfits, what would they look like?

For Iris, I gotta say a light pink silky dress with a Iris flower in her hair, Hur Hur! Anyway, Iris would also have white flats with purple jewels on them! As for Cilan, I would say a grass green tux with black shoes and a dark green bowtie!

You like it?
    I likey this idea, but I think the only difference I'd like would be for Dento to wear a white tux and keep his green bowtie :P (I saw a fanart of it and I thought it was adorable :3 )

EDIT:     Spoiler:- spoiler:

I hope we get some good hints in the next few episodes :3 we may not though (but honestly I'm hoping for Iris to facepalm a few times at him...even though that's not a "hint" it'd be screenshot worthy ^^)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 15th September 2011 at 2:04 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

By the way, what time does the episode come out, anyway? And in what time zone? (I've tried to figure it out myself. I can't, really)
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    XDDDD; Haha....I'll admit I had the same thoughts.....^^;
    So it wasn't just me and I wasn't just being crazy XD

Their wedding? Geez, I keep thinking of that fanart on Deviantart where Dent and Iris were wearing the outfits from Disney's "The Princess and the Frog". They just looked so amazing.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I saw that one! It was so pretty!
    EDIT: Sorry, that was a one-liner. Heh ><;
    Last edited by Egitim; 17th September 2011 at 8:38 AM.

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

I saw that one! It was so pretty!
    I just thought it suited them because of the whole grass/nature connection that you guys mentioned Dent and Iris having.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Originally Posted By CupidKirby
    I just thought it suited them because of the whole grass/nature connection that you guys mentioned Dent and Iris having.
    ^If this works I'll finally have figured out how to quote somebody
    But you're right, it does suit them. *Is hoping Luke will make them wear the outfits for some movie*

Huh? I didn't even know that Luke was someone from the anime O.o It was just a random name...

And I want some more fan work of WishfulShipping! >=|

I'll see what I can find! *Is eager to please, and also sick of using the stars as side-notes*
    EDIT: http://rioluisa.deviantart.com/art/W...ping-256802440
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...irate#/d3koree
    http://rioluisa.deviantart.com/art/W...ing%20day&qo=7
    ^Rio's a wishfulshipper
    There are actually a lot of pictures there for Wishfulshipping Day, thanks to you guys and whoever posted up this:
    http://wildduo.deviantart.com/#/d3xiq0j
    Last edited by Egitim; 15th September 2011 at 7:29 AM.

This is..nice..I find myself thinking weird about something in this pic. I wonder what do they really mean *laughs*XD What episode is this from?By the way, awesome fanarts you found there Egitim!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Ok guyz!!~ After a LOOOONG wait I finally got the screenshots. For one: Dento was simply adorkable in this episode xDD and Iris DID get embarrassed by him.

Spoiler:- Subway Episodes:

Spoiler:- Gym:

Also just a little warning for you guys it looks like Ash and Iris will be spending time together in some upcoming episodes. So don't lose your hopes, I mean we can't STOP Dento from fanboying over collecting stamps for the Battle Subway now can we? ;D

Ohh It’s been a while o.o, welcome to new members ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMaymist View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I just absolutely love Wishfulshipping. <3
    I've been wanting to join in the discussion for awhile now, but I just didn't have time. Some of you may know me from Yt since I make tons of Wishfulshipping videos haha. I would like to join if that's okay ;^^
    I love your vids and your fic is one of my favs ,welcome!

Thanks for the screenshots again 00poke_maniac I just watched the new episode and I was thinking how iris looked like she was blushing about Dento’s butt too xD again iris getting embarrassed is priceless, I like the faces that she makes when Dento goes “it’s ____timee!” mode xD
    And I was watching the previews for the next episodes, I want to watch the one with iris and deino, I hope dento helps somehow xD
    Last edited by Raikar; 15th September 2011 at 6:02 PM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Hey Maymist, I was wondering. When are you going to update "Lost With the Opposite."? You left us on a cliffhanger when Cilan got hurt from the Beartic! I need to see what happens! Not trying to rush you, just excited!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Ok guyz!!~ After a LOOOONG wait I finally got the screenshots. For one: Dento was simply adorkable in this episode xDD and Iris DID get embarrassed by him.

Also just a little warning for you guys it looks like Ash and Iris will be spending time together in some upcoming episodes. So don't lose your hopes, I mean we can't STOP Dento from fanboying over collecting stamps for the Battle Subway now can we? ;D
    |:

OH MY GOOOOOSSSH. Thank you SO much for sharing! XD

I swear the scene with Iris legitimately blushing was so adorable (even if it was of embarrasement...but hey, you never know why else she was doing it). After looking through hundreds of photo-shopped blushes between the two, we finally have a real one, and it's about ten times better than I could ever expect it to be.

The one with Dent striking a cool subway pose with Iris' -_- face in front should become a new avatar choice. Many of a people will use it.

And well...those two aren't riding on the ferris wheel together, but a rollar coaster's still the next best thing, am I right?

The thought of Ash and Iris smiling fondly at Dent as he's being sparkly a pain is adorable to me as well. If the people who say the BWtrio and Dent is garbage weren't blind before, they are now.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 16th September 2011 at 1:31 AM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

|:

OH MY GOOOOOSSSH. Thank you SO much for sharing! XD

I swear the scene with Iris legitimately blushing was so adorable (even if it was of embarrasement...but hey, you never know why else she was doing it). After looking through hundreds of photo-shopped blushes between the two, we finally have a real one, and it's about ten times better than I could ever expect it to be.
    Haha all you guys are welcome. I enjoyed posting them only they got in the way of my study time because Filb decided to put them up at 8:30 >.>

Yeah. I really loved that scene with Iris blushing at him. I'm sure it was because she was legit embarrassed but I must say that scene was pretty convenient fanservice? xDD In a way they kind of reminded me of a couple. Just because in many cases the girl normally gets embarrassed about what their boyfriend does. She easily could have been nonchalant like Ash, but instead she took what Dento to a more "personal" level...I guess I can say it that way ^^;

For some reason I think I had more I wanted to say......but honestly I'm too tired to remember.

FINALLY, Iris blushes for the first time! (technically) x3

Oh and thanks for the warning about the upcoming episodes, although I'm not really upset about it. At least we got some inspiration to last us for a while :P Heehee they're riding a rollercoaster!^^ Wait, where'd bianca come from?! O.o; and WHY isn't Ash wet?!?

She easily could have been nonchalant like Ash, but instead she took what Dento to a more "personal" level...I guess I can say it that way ^^;
    I know what you mean. It's almost like Iris is acting the way she does just to find an excuse to resent and bicker with him. It's kinda cute...

We should have a party! The first "Iris blushes" scene which indicates that Wishful is 100% canon <3 (haha, just joking...not about the party part though). I'm kind of excited to see what kind of fanart would pop up from this now.

Thinking about it now, these screenshots give a lot of new meat for Wishful caption-stories.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 16th September 2011 at 4:15 AM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I know what you mean. It's almost like Iris is acting the way she does just to find an excuse to resent and bicker with him. It's kinda cute...

We should have a party! The first "Iris blushes" scene which indicates that Wishful is 100% canon <3 (haha, just joking...not about the party part though). I'm kind of excited to see what kind of fanart would pop up from this now.

Thinking about it now, these screenshots give a lot of new meat for Wishful caption-stories.
    I'm taking it more as like she feels personally responsible for him.
    As in, sort of a "*sigh* This thing is mine... sorry for him, everyone" kind of way.

Haha, new meat! xD

Wow, I was seriously confused for a bit after watching the ending of BW0050. It was just a whole bunch of previews and one of them included Iris in them. Are they gonna like show all those episodes at the same time?! o.O

Oh, P.S. I give them two more episodes before I predict they give us a new opening and/or ending, hopefully it involves Dento and/or Iris in them in some way.

You know what I like about these two? It's how they'll sort of play off of each other. They are kind of like their own comedy duo in a way xD Only Dento just isn't as critical of her as she is of him.

ZOMG We should!!! How do we even have a party on here? Crack Day? xDD I hope some good fanart comes from this but we never know xD

Someday we should do a giant DenAi story with those :3

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I'm taking it more as like she feels personally responsible for him.
    As in, sort of a "*sigh* This thing is mine... sorry for him, everyone" kind of way.
    It is kind of like that xD Only I don't think she wanted people to know she was with him ;D I wonder how often Dento embarrasses himself in front of public? Not that he'd care though anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Wow, I was seriously confused for a bit after watching the ending of BW0050. It was just a whole bunch of previews and one of them included Iris in them. Are they gonna like show all those episodes at the same time?! o.O
    Those episodes will be airing till the end of this year. So they aren't at the same time. The Deino episode seems nice. I agree with Raikar that Dento should help Iris somehow X3

Oh, P.S. I give them two more episodes before I predict they give us a new opening and/or ending, hopefully it involves Dento and/or Iris in them in some way.
    I don't think in the next two (I think there would already be some talk on it if it was that soon ^^; ) but I'm really hoping for an ending with a Dento/Iris duet X333

Wait a minute! In that picture for the gym episode, is that going to be "Iris and Cilan meet the shipper, part three"?

ZOMG We should!!! How do we even have a party on here? Crack Day? xDD I hope some good fanart comes from this but we never know xD
    We could have a party if this thread had an Xat for it! What you thinkz?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Wait a minute! In that picture for the gym episode, is that going to be "Iris and Cilan meet the shipper, part three"?
    Maaybe. Once the episode's out we'll see.

Dent's only critical about Iris concerning food/ghosts, while Iris is critical about him in general XD
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

ZOMG. Guys I just thought of something.     Spoiler:- looky:

Page 67 of 170 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast