Page 68 of 170 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I've heard 'Ai' can be sorrow too, but yeah. That sounds cute.

That famed script I wrote about Florence the spoon is finally written and up on fanfiction.net
    Tasting Time: Story 2
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

"Ai" can be love or sorrow, as noticable in the case of Ai Haibara, from Detective Conan. (AKA Case Closed in English) But most people would assume it means love, and it would be an ideal nickname, since it sounds like something Cilan would make up for an actual person.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Omg. Iris blushing. Best thing ever. It reminded me of something someone said a few days ago, about Iris pretending not to know Dento if he goes on his "something time" mode. What a coincidence.
    And the next episodes previews look awesome. I wonder if Dento will say something nice to Iris because she looks a bit sad in the preview.
    This nickname idea is nice, poke_maniac, how would Iris call Dento then ?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I've heard 'Ai' can be sorrow too, but yeah. That sounds cute.
    Woops~ I didn't know that ^^; Oh well it can still mean both XDD and Iris does have Airisu so I guess it still works :P

That famed script I wrote about Florence the spoon is finally written and up on fanfiction.net
    Tasting Time: Story 2
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this fanfic. I laughed so hard. I'd have to say one of my favorite parts is the one with Pod throwing in Pansear and Corn being a troll err I mean not wanting Panpour to get dirty due to Commoner lakes XDDD I could totally see Dento be pulled in by a fish or something if he was fishing xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    But most people would assume it means love, and it would be an ideal nickname, since it sounds like something Cilan would make up for an actual person.
    =D Yes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Omg. Iris blushing. Best thing ever. It reminded me of something someone said a few days ago, about Iris pretending not to know Dento if he goes on his "something time" mode. What a coincidence.
    XDDD Yeah we did talk about that I think. It was great that it actually happened f'real X33

And the next episodes previews look awesome. I wonder if Dento will say something nice to Iris because she looks a bit sad in the preview.
    This nickname idea is nice, poke_maniac, how would Iris call Dento then ?
    I hope he'll say something nice :3 or at least talk to her gentle again like in the Excadrill episode...

..........She would call him her "Lil Dennykins" X3 jk I don't know XDD Maybe she'd just call him "To" for short. Since the o isn't always translated maybe she'd call him "Teh" or "NT" or maybe "Den". For Cilan...maybe she'd say "Ci" or "Lan" is having way too much fun with this
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Speaking of the Excadrill episode, it aired today. I see what you all were talking about when you said Cilan 'speaks gently' to her. That was a very gentle tone he was using.
    Aww.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Speaking of the Excadrill episode, it aired today. I see what you all were talking about when you said Cilan 'speaks gently' to her. That was a very gentle tone he was using.
    Aww.
    Hmm, didn't watch the episode dubbed so I don't know if Jason handled it well. I guess I'll go watch it as soon as possible; it was one of my favorites anyway XD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim
    "Ai" can be love or sorrow, as noticable in the case of Ai Haibara, from Detective Conan. (AKA Case Closed in English) But most people would assume it means love, and it would be an ideal nickname, since it sounds like something Cilan would make up for an actual person.
    Haha yes, that was where I got it from. Ai is one of my favorites characters from DC.

And yeah poke_maniac. About 90% of the time people assume/use Ai for love.

Iris and Dent really should go to more public places like the subway together. I can imagine them going to the C.N. Tower or something and Dent completely spazzing out over the glass floor level while Iris assures the security guard that he isn't planning to bomb or set fire to anything and isn't a threat to the border.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hmm, didn't watch the episode dubbed so I don't know if Jason handled it well. I guess I'll go watch it as soon as possible; it was one of my favorites anyway XD
    I just watched the Dento/Iris scene in English. He actually didn't do too bad at all, but I think Mamo's "Airisu?" was simply too sweet X33 but of course I'm bias ^^;

Iris and Dent really should go to more public places like the subway together. I can imagine them going to the C.N. Tower or something and Dent completely spazzing out over the glass floor level while Iris assures the security guard that he isn't planning to bomb or set fire to anything and isn't a threat to the border.
    XDDD OMG. I could totally see that. It'd be pretty funny. There should be something with Dento and Iris traveling outside of Pokemon-known regions, I'd like to see everything that happens. I think the two of them should have equal share to keep each other from spazzing out xD Like imagine if they go to some castle or something that's said to be haunted XDD

EDIT: X33 I found a cute fanart
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=21821382
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th September 2011 at 5:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Aw, I love how smooth that artist's coloring is. It makes it seem so peaceful... *makes it desktop wallpaper*

We should make a list of places they could go together. Ugh, I'm too isolated in Canada to really think of anywhere but the Behemoth rollar coaster right now.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Places they could go together?
    (DISCLAIMER! I'm very tired right now so please don't blame me if I'm off topic)
    Well...What about the Washington Monument?
    (Note: The above sentence should be a meme)
    Mount Rushmore would do, too. And I'd like to see them at the Columbus Zoo. They have this rollarcoaster there that had something to do with dragons, and--be honest here-- how many of you want Cilan to scream like a girl and hold Iris' hand when the ride begins?
    Do I have a limit to what I can write here? Because if not I'm going to randomly type all sorts of things I can think of. Here's Crack Day, number...Four? Five?
    Something I thought of that I don't know if you guys did yet was that Wishfulshipping is similar to two other canon ships (Think Ouran High School Host Club and PokeSpe and so it increases the chance for becoming canon?
    Um. Sorry. I should be going to sleep now. My brain is now bleached enough. Another reason I like wishfulshipping: it cures nightmares.

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

I saw the screenshots of the last episode and omg so much goodness to come xD
    Can't wait to get my hands on this episode :o)

I finally got to make my part for the Wishfulshipping MEP hosted by one of my friends on youtube, as soon as the full thing is up I'll be sure to give you guys a link ^^
    I think MEPs are the best way to spread a ship's love youtube :3

Mount Rushmore would do, too. And I'd like to see them at the Columbus Zoo. They have this rollarcoaster there that had something to do with dragons, and--be honest here-- how many of you want Cilan to scream like a girl and hold Iris' hand when the ride begins?
    XDD I could just see Iris really have fun on that roller coaster. She'd be pretending it was a real dragon xD Haha I'd love to see Dento scream and hold Iris's hand. It'd be cute if he was a little afraid of heights or something x3

Do I have a limit to what I can write here? Because if not I'm going to randomly type all sorts of things I can think of. Here's Crack Day, number...Four? Five?
    Something I thought of that I don't know if you guys did yet was that Wishfulshipping is similar to two other canon ships (Think Ouran High School Host Club and PokeSpe and so it increases the chance for becoming canon?
    Um. Sorry. I should be going to sleep now. My brain is now bleached enough. Another reason I like wishfulshipping: it cures nightmares.
    Nah. There's no limit xDD

I'm not sure if that does. I really do think that Dento and Iris were inspired a bit from Ruby and Sapphire. I hope it ups our chances xD For Iris and hetero Dento ships Wishful seems to be the most popular for them :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    I finally got to make my part for the Wishfulshipping MEP hosted by one of my friends on youtube, as soon as the full thing is up I'll be sure to give you guys a link ^^
    Aww great job Rissy X3

Is anybody gonna make an Xat for this? Thats how we could have a party! *shot* Lol, first time I did that!

OMG, If Cilan was afraid of hights, I would kawii! I really hope he is, and Iris holds his hand! *dies of imagination* Lol, I'm not really dead.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Rissychan View Post
    That was great! I enjoyed it.

Places they could go together?
    (DISCLAIMER! I'm very tired right now so please don't blame me if I'm off topic)
    Well...What about the Washington Monument?
    (Note: The above sentence should be a meme)
    Why would there be a limit in crack? D:

But yeah. Iris and Dent are going to a rollar coaster next episode so I guess we'll find out.

Jeez when I think of Wishful I keep thinking of Tarzan and Jane...except, you know. The whole role reversal.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Jeez when I think of Wishful I keep thinking of Tarzan and Jane...except, you know. The whole role reversal.
    I have to agree with you 100%. Tarzan and Jane do fit with Iris and Dento. Why do we keep relating Wishful to Disney? xD

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    I have to agree with you 100%. Tarzan and Jane do fit with Iris and Dento. Why do we keep relating Wishful to Disney? xD
    Because we've all watched Disney movies as children?
    Because Disney has corrupted all our brains and given us weird expectations for romantic relationships?
    Because we can? XD

Because we've all watched Disney movies as children?
    Because Disney has corrupted all our brains and given us weird expectations for romantic relationships?
    Because we can? XD
    Because Disney brainwashed us with their sappy 2-D movies (no offense).
    And because we're A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Hahaha I feel weird. I think I'm the only one who thinks of Ruby and Sapphire with these two :P HOWEVER, I did compare Tarzan and Jane (role reversed) with Ruby and Sapphire xDD so it's there just not right next to Wishful xP

Also guys I wrote a fanfic. Feel free to check it out ^^

No matter how much interesting Disney may be interesting but it is kind of getting off topic of Wishfulshipping. Can we please stay on topic of Wishfulshipping. Ok Here a topic
    How you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?

Banner made by Skiyomi

How you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?

I'd be in a major rage of course coz I secretly ship Dento with Hilda ;D jk I'd be happy of course ^^ I'd probably be more than happy. I'd be jumping up and down like some freak xD Then I'd probably call up all my friends (whether they know of Pokemon or not) and tell them the good news. Watch it get around schools xD

How would you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?

I'd feel like shouting "I told you so!" except I wouldn't know who to shout it at. So I'd just gloat quietly.

I WOULD SCREAM LIKE A MILLION FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!! Lol jk. I would be excited and super happy though!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

And now for the topic question: How you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?
    If Wishfulshipping became canon I'd probably freak out for a bit. :P I might even want to squeal a bit I would just be really happy and excited if that actually happened. ^^

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

I'm glad none of you had a "what were you smoking when you wrote this" reply to my last comment. I thought about it when I woke up and I was like, "I don't even remember most of what I did last night. /joke
    Fanfic. Fanfic. Fanfic. And another fanfic. Canon couples are the best to write about because then you don't start shipping wars (I hope)

I'm glad none of you had a "what were you smoking when you wrote this" reply to my last comment. I thought about it when I woke up and I was like, "I don't even remember most of what I did last night. /joke
    Fanfic. Fanfic. Fanfic. And another fanfic. Canon couples are the best to write about because then you don't start shipping wars (I hope)
    No... you can still start shipping wars.
    You can start shipping wars no matter what you do. XD

(But that's OK, because shipping wars can actually be kinda fun.)

No... you can still start shipping wars.
    You can start shipping wars no matter what you do. XD

(But that's OK, because shipping wars can actually be kinda fun.)
    That said, I don't think I've seen Cilan/Iris involved in any real shipping wars. Maybe I just haven't been paying attention.

Rrr. Sorry for the double post. I meant to hit 'edit' D=

Page 68 of 170 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast