Page 69 of 168 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 4194

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

How you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?
    If that happen I would be kind of happy. I mean if it becomes canon I would be netural towards it a bit but I would jump for joy to see how Dento and Iris get together then watch the episode like 100 times. XD.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I have a topic to sort of play off/go with of the canon one (sorry I want to put this down before I forget)

If Wishfulshipping becomes canon how would you like to see the episode play out?

(Which I'll answer this later when I come up with an idea.xD)

Also guys feel free to use your imagination with this xD it doesn't all have to be black and white with what would normally happen in the series.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 21st September 2011 at 1:01 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Also guys I wrote a fanfic. Feel free to check it out ^^
    That was really sweet. I can understand why Dent would like to take Iris to the subway, and the ending was a nice mellow surprise.

Speaking of that...anyone find fanart of the subway scene. I've been dying to see any.

If Wishfulshipping becomes canon how would you like to see the episode play out?

Want to hear something cliche? Iris finally becomes fed up with Dent embarassing her all the time and snaps when he comments on her manners as a lady. She says she's wishful that he'll become normal and blank one day and leaves in a huff to spend some time away from the group so Ash and Dent split up to look for her. Dent trips down a small cliff and sustains a concussion but when he wakes up he has an amnesia in which if he doesn't get his memories back within 30 days he'd lose them forever. He gains a blank and unfeeling personality which Iris hates.

Iris goes through a bunch of things to try to get his memories back, including trying to urge him to cook, to even helping to feed him (since he forgot how). He very slowly becomes his old self but by the 30th day, Iris realizes that he remembers everything except for the memories he had of herself. He doesn't remember her because he doesn't want to, since she apparantly said she hated him. So, he basically can't ever get those memories back again. Then...you know what happens.

Dang. I should make this into a fanfic.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

How would you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?

Inevitable fangirl behavior is inevitable.

Ahh... There are so many possibilities~ For instance, it would be adorable if Iris and Cilan were in a one-sided argument (one-sided from Iris's side, obviously) and Cilan frustrates her enough that she accidentally blurts out her feelings. Cilan would be surprised (not shocked), and treat it like a joke, but without thinking he rejected her feelings by treating it like so. Obviously Iris is broken-hearted, but doesn't show it and just goes along with the supposed joke idea. Throughout the episode, as the trio go about their usual episodic activities, she's moody and distant from the group. Cilan, obviously worried for her, tries to talk to her and brighten her mood, but it's no good. Something happens near the climax of the episode that eventually leads to Cilan expressing his true feelings for her in a tight situation, which eventually leads to them getting together and living happily forever after lalala the end.

In a nutshell: A typical shoujo-esque scenario yay.

I want some random boy from Iris' hometown to come and try to win her heart (You know, like Kenny last season) and while Dent doesn't say anything at the moment, Iris is caught trying to make a decision between going with her childhood friend and her new friends (Ash isn't there right now though. Maybe he's training for a gym battle?). Near the end of the episode, while random-youth-unknown (Ryu for short ^.^) is away to give her some time to think about it, Dent asks if she's leaving them, and when she says she just might, he says something like, "But I love you," and so Iris decides to stay. Iris fanboy, Wishfulshipping canon, and Ash gone. That's an ideal episode, isn't it?
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That was really sweet. I can understand why Dent would like to take Iris to the subway, and the ending was a nice mellow surprise.
    Aww thank you! ^^ (I'm planning on putting it on FF.net as soon as my account allows me to ~_~)

Speaking of that...anyone find fanart of the subway scene. I've been dying to see any.
    No so far I didn't see any :< I was expecting some as well ^^;

It was a dark and stormy night. Dento and Iris decide to kidnap back their traitorous son. Ash leaves calling them "children". The end. jk jk

Mines probably going to be a bit like Egitim's only...different xD

I'd want some rabid fangirl for Dento to come and...well fangirl over him which ticks off Iris through out the day. Whenever he does something the fangirl is all "HE IS SOOO AMAZING <3 <3" and Iris would just be "Really he's more of a pain -_- you don't need to be all over him" after that Ash would ask Iris what's wrong with her and why she's being so rude and irritable. Iris would just huff at him and leave saying that Ash would never understand. Ash tells Dento that something's bugging Iris so Dento goes over to talk to her. edit :P

Dento: Iris...is something wrong?
    Iris: >.> Nothing's wrong Dento.
    Dento: Well something must be wrong, otherwise you wouldn't come to sulk
    Iris: I'm not sulking!
    Dento: *pokes her forehead lightly* It's that girl isn't it?
    Iris: What?!? No no! Never!
    Dento: *gently* Airisu, you can't fool me. Like a cook with the wrong ingredients, you have a frustrated taste....
    Iris: *blushes* >.> Well she keeps fawning over you...it's annoying!
    Dento: Huh? ^^; Well it's something that you grow used to. To be quite honest I haven't even noticed.
    Iris: Like I'd believe that >.> you probably enjoy being fawned over.
    Dento: Iris, it doesn't matter to me what that girl thinks--or any other for that matter. Iris, I care about what you think, what you feel. I like you Iris...I like you a lot...
    Iris: *thinks for a moment* ...I've called you many things. I've called you a pain, an obnoxious kid, a freak--but Dento, I like you too.
    Dento: *leans in a bit closer and kisses her*
    Iris: *face redder and more flustered*
    Ash: What the--?
    Fangirl: WHAAAAAAAT?!? You both will pay for this!! Next time I'll bring my friend and I'll get my revenge!! *runs away crying*
    Dento and Iris: ...o.O;

To be Continued...

Next time: Tag Battle of fate! Dento and Iris vs. Rabid Fangirl and Cabernet! *cue shots*
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 21st September 2011 at 5:41 PM.

Wow. I was honestly gone for that long?

...wow.

Anyway, I have more Wishful fics planned, including a few written with my brother. I still have yet to finish the story I started for the ship day...it just needs an ending and a revision, but I'm still kind of lazy.

I'm just going to put one of my fanfic plots for this topic:

The main characters go out to the Nimbasa amusement park, before or after Ash gets all the Unova badges but before he goes home, where they run into Bianca. Bianca challenges Ash to a battle, and they get someone else to referee, so Iris and Cilan ditch them. Iris then pulls him into the Ferris wheel, but the machine malfunctions leaving them stuck at the top. While they're waiting for it to get fixed, a whole lot of stuff happens that ends up with them kissing, and they're still like that when they get back to the bottom, much to Ash's surprise. Bianca proceeds to lead Wishfulshippers everywhere in one massive fangirl squeal that shatters the windows of nearly every building on the planet, and Iris and Cilan live happily ever after with their four almost-normal children. The end.

...and that is what I think of when I wake up at three in the morning.
    Last edited by FlyingEevee; 21st September 2011 at 6:33 PM.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Maybe I'm weird, but I actually wouldn't like for it to be announced like that. I'd prefer to see more subtle things over the course of many episodes, like you see them off to the side talking quietly or holding hands in the background a lot. It would feel more realistic to me than some big dramatic thing.

I mean, sure, if Ash called them on it, I wouldn't mind them saying it outright, but... he's Ash. XD

How would you feel if Wishfulshipping was canon?

As Wolgirl44 said, I don't want it to be announced just like that. I'd rather have a lot of sweet moments, cute hints (like Contestshipping) and seeing the evolution of their relationship through the series. If it becomes canon without anything special, I wouldn't want it. In fact, I could just see Wishful becoming canon after Best Wishes, or something like that. I don't really know why, though.
    Last edited by Kirika; 21st September 2011 at 10:59 PM.

I can sort of see the two almost becoming a couple without even realizing, like doing things such as comforting and holding hands...basically everything minus the kissing and such. One of my favorite anime shippings are like that and it's sweet really. Not to mention it keeps shippers' imaginations flaring since they just haven't quite crossed the line yet.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Well If they were on the Ferris Wheel alone. Maybe Iris starts to blush a bit as Dento says nice things about her. As the Wheel keeps going up then Dento grabs Iris' hand and he starts to blush then Iris smiles at him as they slowly kiss. Then when Ash meets up with them sees them holding hands,he starts to be clueless on why they are,Iris says he is a kid and maybe Dento will backup her up or he tells her to calm down. As they could travel alone together as Ash leaves them. To build their relationship.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Ok guys here's the screenshots for today's episode. Not too much interaction/togetherness :< but I didn't expect much seeing as how this episode focused on Bianca (plus last time the 2 parter was full of Dento/Iris interaction xDD)

Spoiler:- images:

Yes. Bowtie-tugging will never get old.

I've always loved the idea of Iris and Dent continuing to travel on their own whenever Ash leaves them. Or at least maybe Iris visiting Dent once in a while at his gym. I've never started a topic before and don't know if I'm allowed to but:

What do you think Dent and Iris will do after Ash leaves them?
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

AND I AM FINISHED!

Happy really, really late Wishfulshipping Day, everybody!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7403404/1/A_Happy_Family

...I don't know what I was on when I thought this up. Cookies, probably. Or Pixy Stix.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    AND I AM FINISHED!

...I don't know what I was on when I thought this up. Cookies, probably. Or Pixy Stix.
    Omg!!! Great job!! ^^ This fanfic was great! :3 Pixy Stix do have wonders though....=O

I'ma answer the topic question a bit later after I put some more thought into it.

Haha, as long as I made someone laugh, I feel like I've done a great job.

What's the topic question? Oh, right.

Iris will probably go to Sinnoh to find new Dragon-types, just like the other girls went to the previous region after separating from Ash(Misty back to Kanto, May to Johto, and maybe Dawn to Hoenn? Not sure about the last one) Cilan will probably just go back to his brothers.

There's a new adorable wishful comic that was up on Pixiv, just in case some hasn't seen it yet :P http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=21880904

O.o might leave ya puzzled for a bit toward the end......

Oh yeah, topic!!

Hmm, Iris would probably go back to the dragon village and challenge Drayden for a rematch. Dento, he might go back to the sanyou gym or pursue a subway-based career?! Or continue his quest to better his knowledge about pokemon. NOW if I was a writer and had my way with the anime?! >:333 Iris would work as a vine swinging waitress at Dento's restaurant!!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

^ Haha I saw that comic Tykira, I thought it was cute...but the ending did leave me puzzled ^^;

Haha...well it depends if you want a "normal Pokemon Anime" answer, or a cracky Wishful answer. Assuming for a normal, I think that Iris will either train under Drayden to take over the Gym, or maybe go to another region. As for Dento I think he'll either go back to Striaton with his brothers or continue to travel. And Iris and Dento would continue to be close through letters/e-mail/texting/battling with their DSs XDD

Also guys I came across a DenAi video on niconico. It goes to the song Suki Kirai. (It's by this user on Pixiv here, which there's even a link for the video xD) but I don't think many of you guys have an account on it, and it's the only way to view it. If you guys would like, I'd be happy to get some screencaps from it because like I said it's really cute (it has really nice fanart xD)

So.... I was looking around on an official website for pokemon and bumped into an ad that involved some pokemon merchandise. Behind one of the captions is a screenshot of Dento and Airisu in some flamboyant style the way their hand positions are...
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...7406530042.jpg
    I just thought this was interesting to share so yeah
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    AND I AM FINISHED!

Oh man, that was awesome. Since I tend to leave reviews, you can read it there.

Spoiler:- .:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    ^ Haha I saw that comic Tykira, I thought it was cute...but the ending did leave me puzzled ^^;
    *reads it* Aw, that was really fun to read. I think Derpfish was supossed to...ruin the moment? Maybe he became a Wishfulshipper like Psyduck was suspected a you-know-what shipper.

I wish they were in those school uniforms for the whole comic D:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Oh man, that was awesome. Since I tend to leave reviews, you can read it there.

Spoiler:- .:

*reads it* Aw, that was really fun to read. I think Derpfish was supossed to...ruin the moment? Maybe he became a Wishfulshipper like Psyduck was suspected a you-know-what shipper.

I wish they were in those school uniforms for the whole comic D:
    You're 'Butterfree,' right? I'll try to reply.

That was kind of my plan all along. To confuse people, that is. I wasn't planning on having Chili actually be right.

"Derpfish" is just awesome, whether he's a Wishfulshipper or moment-ruiner. Or plot device...

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    So.... I was looking around on an official website for pokemon and bumped into an ad that involved some pokemon merchandise. Behind one of the captions is a screenshot of Dento and Airisu in some flamboyant style the way their hand positions are...
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...7406530042.jpg
    I just thought this was interesting to share so yeah
    Ooh nice find X3 Really cute. I'm guessing that's for selling a frame maybe? I'd buy it and leave the picture in it *shot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some of the screenshots. I got many of them, but not all because I really think this video has a chance of getting onto YT (maybe XD). The person who puts them up does only high rated ones, so I think this will be in good time.

Wishfulshipping: Suki Kirai (Like Dislike)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Sorry guys if you got that long post o.o; my finger slipped....
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd September 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ooh nice find X3 Really cute. I'm guessing that's for selling a frame maybe? I'd buy it and leave the picture in it *shot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some of the screenshots. I got many of them, but not all because I really think this video has a chance of getting onto YT (maybe XD). The person who puts them up does only high rated ones, so I think this will be in good time.

Wishfulshipping: Suki Kirai (Like Dislike)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Sorry guys if you got that long post o.o; my finger slipped....
    THAT WAS SO CUTE!<3 I wish I could see the actual video now! x33 This is one of the most adorable Wishful things ever. Thanks for posting this Dentogirl. ^^ Dento was jumping ahead of himself there. :P I want 3 kids and a house by lots of trees. xD I'm not surprised. That would be the perfect environment for their tree-swinging childrenz ^^

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

I'm suing you 00poke_maniac. For defying the laws of physics. You killed me 27 times yet somehow revived me 28 times.

It hope it's on youtube soon too...
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I'm suing you 00poke_maniac. For defying the laws of physics. You killed me 27 times yet somehow revived me 28 times.

It hope it's on youtube soon too...
    Dude, how does that make any sence?

But yeah, 00poke_maniac, PLEASE POST THE LINK IF IT COMES ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Page 69 of 168 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast