Page 140 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    =D Hi BlueDragonfangirl! Welcome to the Wishfulshipping thread xD

Lol both non-Ash ships coincidently have a green haired boy in them. XD

--

We need to get some topics going soon...sorry I haven't thought of anything unique lately @.@ school's been very busy. Though I am in a fanfiction mood...maybe if I get some time off this week or the next I can actually sit and think of some fun topics.
    Thanks for the welcome, yah where are all the Wishfulshippers here? I thought it was a popular pairing no? Yah weird, now that you mention both Dento and Drew do have a few things in commonXD

I have a topic...Do you think Dento and Iris will stay together after Ash leaves the region or go there different ways?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Hi hi, I've decided to become a Wishfulshipper instead. We all know Dento and Iris will stay in the same region while Ash takes off for his home town at the end of the series any ways.
    This is the first none Ash pairing I've shipped besides Contestshipping.
    Wow, what a different turn of events xD But welcome BlueDragonfangirl!!! <3 <3 <3 Sorry I've been missing a lot, I was just finishing up school work and heavy projects.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Wow, what a different turn of events xD But welcome BlueDragonfangirl!!! <3 <3 <3 Sorry I've been missing a lot, I was just finishing up school work and heavy projects.
    Should I explain why I'd rather these two than Negishipping nowXD I guess your shocked cuz I was the one who started the Negishipping thread but the end I HA Can't explain here.
    I will at least say, Iris and Dento will be staying in the same region, its kind of like them ending together.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Yay for more Wishfulshipping~! I like the fanart too! And Late Happy Japan Wishfulshipping Day!!! (Again).

BW2 hasn't been very nice to WS....except for BW204 that has like one of the sweetest moments ever. ;-; BW2014 episode may have something though....at least a tidbit. xD They have all been subtle lately though. :x But you know, best just to stay patient.
    Lol, I only started to consider both Cilan and Iris together up in till late BW, so the only hints I'd find is in BW2, before when they use to talk and stuff I was like "they sure do talk a lot" although I remember Cilan's love for science vs Iris's belief in supernatural/paranormal activity. I miss those moments.

Wishful will be a bit scarce in the first couple of chapters. For this fic, I'm trying to be careful how much I have it revolve around them. I want the relationship to have a part, but I don't want it becoming the center of the story It'd be sooo easy for me to just change it into a pure WS fic, but I want to challenge myself, and I'm already writing a WS fic for Cat's b-day.
    Post a link when your finished typing it, Wishfulshipping is always funny anyway even if its a minor. Its even less in the anime now.

Ash: Hey guys?
    Dento and Iris: What is it Ash?
    Ash: Do you remember those Cottonee? =o
    Iris: Yup! Sure do! ^.^ *takes a bite of an apple*
    Dento: Mmm~ How could I forget....what a lovely honeymoon~
    Ash: *bluntly* You two remind me of them.
    Iris: O///O *chokes on apple* fkjdgah
    Dento: *covers face and blushes*
    Yup, yup! This how I'd totally picture it! Although it wouldn't just end, it would carry on with Cilan's Q&A time~! XD Were he slips up answering Ash's questions, like "were do you guys go in the middle of my gym battle, only to return when I look back huh?" This could totally happen in the league as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Why are the Japanese fanartists so good?
    They get inspired from the anime to embarrassing Cilan with Iris, jk make Wishful fanart grow other than just anime style. Jk, I don't really know.

Hi hi, I've decided to become a Wishfulshipper instead.
    Yayz! Welcome BlueDragonfangirl~! What made you decide to join? If you don't mind me asking.

We all know Dento and Iris will stay in the same region while Ash takes off for his home town at the end of the series any ways.
    Yup! I totally knew that. Just means more trouble Iris will get Cilan into, making crossdress, taking who knows where.

I have a topic...Do you think Dento and Iris will stay together after Ash leaves the region or go there different ways?
    Most likely Iris will be leaving, Cilan might stay, if he does he won't stop talking about how much he misses Iris along the way to who knows where Ash headed. Well if not, they both may not stay together but since they are both in the same region, visits is more possible.

Should I explain why I'd rather these two than Negishipping nowXD I guess your shocked cuz I was the one who started the Negishipping thread but the end I HA Can't explain here.
    Ya did? Yes! I want to know why you chose Wishful over Negaishipping! Nah,, its cool I forgot what shipping that is anyway.

Anyone think Iris will be cheering more for than Cilan than Ash? Maybe, but its the only hint possible for the next episode.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Bah Japan, you and your confusing dates/rules. Happy late 2nd DenAi Day! (Now that's a mouthful)

Welcome Bluedragonfangirl! Yeah it is kinda surprising to see you here considering your shipping tendencies, but what the hey, it doesn't matter so long as you like this pairing and enjoy its sweet quirkiness.

I'd draw some fanart but my free time has been getting more and more scarce these days. In other news, the Wishful tumblr has almost 100 followers! Just 2-3 more to go haha. I'll try to post something there soon when I have the time. :3

Brief post is brief. *scurries away*
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 18th October 2012 at 4:15 AM.

I can't tell you why I like this pairing, Iris fans will get angry with me :P

Is it still ok for me to join? Doesn't mean I don't like the pairing, they help make the best of each other really.

What shipping tendecies do you mean? HA.

Hey guys, I'm going to post pictures after I watch the episode. XDD There were some scenes with them, but looking at the pics it was really hard to grasp some areas. So be patient. I did place them into my photobucket though. However, today's episode was mostly Dento centered yippee! but Iris didn't get as annoyed as she normally does. She might have in one scene though, that's why I want to watch it. XDD

Spoiler:- overview of stuff in epi:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yay for more Wishfulshipping~! I like the fanart too! And Late Happy Japan Wishfulshipping Day!!! (Again).
    Look, you missed both chances in one month. XDD It's a bad omen Ash&PikachuFan..jk jk

I remember Cilan's love for science vs Iris's belief in supernatural/paranormal activity. I miss those moments.
    I miss those moments too. T_T They haven't really been anywhere where there'd be a haunted house...so maybe they'll have that "Strange House" in BW2? I'd be so happy if they did. xD But they might have missed it. :c

"were do you guys go in the middle of my gym battle, only to return when I look back huh?"
    I wonder what he would have thought when Iris kissed violated Dento's face with paint? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Bah Japan, you and your confusing dates/rules. Happy late 2nd DenAi Day! (Now that's a mouthful)
    I totally read your post as "(Now that's a monthful)" xDDD I really don't understand the logic (probably because I don't speak Japanese) but it is weird. It doesn't seem to be because of a communication error either. XDD

I can't tell you why I like this pairing, Iris fans will get angry with me :P
    Nah it's ok. You don't have to say why. XD

Is it still ok for me to join? Doesn't mean I don't like the pairing, they help make the best of each other really.
    Of course you can. XD Whatever floats your boat.

Do you think Dento and Iris will stay together after Ash leaves the region or go there different ways?

Hard to say really, as it's up to your own interpretation. XDD Their goals are very different but that doesn't mean they wouldn't stay in contact with each other or help each other out (if they can). They'd just have to have a cellphone handy and Iris hold on tight to her Dragonite. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th October 2012 at 12:59 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I've got to start posting here more often. But, since I don't have much time, so I'll just answer the topic question(that is a topic, right?)

Do you think Dento and Iris will stay together after Ash leaves the region or go there different ways?
    I hope so. And if not, we can always say they are, because seriously, when does Ash see them again for more than a few episodes?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Thank you, I was worried I'd have to explain and not too many would be happy with what I think HA.
    Ok, I'm sure Dento and Iris will get a happy ending without actually saying they are a couple.

The episode distributions amon characters is so skewed. BW2 is pretty much all Iris with a couple of ash eps and only 1.5 cilan so far. And Iris is set for even more episodes while cilan gets left in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The episode distributions amon characters is so skewed. BW2 is pretty much all Iris with a couple of ash eps and only 1.5 cilan so far. And Iris is set for even more episodes while cilan gets left in the dust.
    It hasn't bothered me all too much; I feel like Iris is mostly making up for lost time since Cilan dominated the screen for a while there. Ash will have his chance to make up for lost screen time, too, when the league rolls around.

Judging by Pokemon's past standards, I'm going to guess they part ways, but that in no way suggests they won't see each other again.

I just realized why that cute fanart posted a few pages back, with Iris in her B2W2 outfit, looked so much like a fairy tale illustration to me... they ARE based on outfits from old Japanese/Chinese folktales!

http://solitarybird.tumblr.com/post/...like-the#notes

I posted about it in my tumblr, along with the picture, and a link to a place you can read the story on (you can also find it on Wikipedia). ^3^;

Dent and Iris as star-crossed lovers...! ;^;

So does that mean July 7th is now another Wishful Day?

I love this ship. So many holidays...
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Eh that doesn't really matter, as far as Wishfulshipping is concerned. XD I'm hoping they'll start to focus on both again at some point though (at least have them do something funny). So I'd say after these Iris ones, the League (watch Iris violate Dento's beautiful face again 8D) and then after the League I think some Dento epis could happen. So after the League sometime (depending on if Dento does something or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    I just realized why that cute fanart posted a few pages back, with Iris in her B2W2 outfit, looked so much like a fairy tale illustration to me... they ARE based on outfits from old Japanese/Chinese folktales!

http://solitarybird.tumblr.com/post/...like-the#notes

I posted about it in my tumblr, along with the picture, and a link to a place you can read the story on (you can also find it on Wikipedia). ^3^;

Dent and Iris as star-crossed lovers...! ;^;
    Oh man, I love it when artists sort of symbolize things. I'm unsure if they ever outright stated but man that's beautiful. X3333 Iris didn't even have to change her outfit. xDDD I love this picture even more now with that. I'm going to look more into that festival, but isn't Jirachi also based off of something with it? I can't remember, but I do remember the festival from somewhere. XD Now I want to draw/write as if I have the time to write something about this. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    So does that mean July 7th is now another Wishful Day?

I love this ship. So many holidays...
    LOL. The sad thing is people will totally think the fandom is scattered with decisions. Nope. Most Wishfulshippers know it's Aug. 1 which is awesome that we actually got the date knoq accross the (majority?) of the fandom. XD

No lie guys. I'm totally going to finish a Wishful One-shot soon. I don't know when, but in the next couple of weeks. I put a "due" date on it, so I'LL GET THIS THING DONE (if my homework allows T_T) jdhdga but it was for ObliviousCatastrophe's b-day, and it's waaaay late but she's going to get it. xDDDD

So...anyone think that Latias/Latios could bring them together? In the new games you find Lati@s at the Dreamyard. Maybe a special epi after BW could focus on that or something. 8D Latias is a fangirl at the cafe //shot// I would laugh so. hard.

EDIT: OH OH OH Jirachi DOES have something to do with it: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ecies:_Jirachi

Hey going on with what Egitim was saying, not something to be a traditional "Wishful Day" but maybe we could celebrate the Tanabata/Star Festival on July 7th for fun. We could have fanart/fanfiction/amvs? It could be cute. ^.^
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd October 2012 at 5:33 PM.

I never know what to say on this thread with no new episodes, but when we do I never post on that day.

Also in the dub for Ash's 8th gym battle, the scene when Iris draws all over Cilan's face to cheer for Ash, I don't know how that helps him, Cilan didn't say anything like "amazing taste" but "I like try new things but this is ridiculous" or something like that. Lol, its still a funny Wishful scene though. I can never get over it.

Hey guys, I'm going to post pictures after I watch the episode. XDD There were some scenes with them, but looking at the pics it was really hard to grasp some areas. So be patient.
    Aww... I like looking/reading those, also helps people who haven't seen the episode yet. I remember this scene, Cilan and Ash are fishing while Iris is bending down doing something with the water. XD

Look, you missed both chances in one month. XDD It's a bad omen Ash&PikachuFan..jk jk
    Yeah, thanks...! I'm gonna mark my calendar and be the first one to post for the next Wishfulshipping day! :P

I miss those moments too. T_T They haven't really been anywhere where there'd be a haunted house...so maybe they'll have that "Strange House" in BW2? I'd be so happy if they did. xD But they might have missed it. :c
    I want to seem them go to place and Cilan and Iris will walk in one room and get split up cause of levitating furniture. XD

Ash: Guys? Where are you?
    Cilan: We're behind this door, I can't move the sofa that's blocking our way! DX
    Iris: *sigh* Wow Cilan, your so strong... >>

I was daydreaming once that, while Ash and co are on the way to the league, Iris gets upset saying she wanted to see the Marine Tube because she hasn't seen all those new water type Pokemon to her. And so while Ash is training or something, Cilan takes Iris to a picnic to cheer her up... On top of a Wailord, saying its close enough to see the Pokemon. XD
    Last edited by Ash&Pikachu-Fan; 23rd October 2012 at 5:50 PM.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I might write something for the festival. It would be interesting!

OMG, I heard that myth before! Fun fact- Hime means princess, so her true name is Princess Ori.

It goes well with wishful, especially with what I'm thinking of for my fanfiction. We really need to set up events on here.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Also in the dub for Ash's 8th gym battle, the scene when Iris draws all over Cilan's face to cheer for Ash, I don't know how that helps him, Cilan didn't say anything like "amazing taste" but "I like try new things but this is ridiculous" or something like that. Lol, its still a funny Wishful scene though. I can never get over it.
    THAT'S the episode I missed?
    *cries*
    Of all the weeks for my TV to be broken.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Aww... I like looking/reading those, also helps people who haven't seen the episode yet. I remember this scene, Cilan and Ash are fishing while Iris is bending down doing something with the water. XD
    I got some pictures for today's episode if that helps. :P

Yeah, thanks...! I'm gonna mark my calendar and be the first one to post for the next Wishfulshipping day! :P

I want to seem them go to place and Cilan and Iris will walk in one room and get split up cause of levitating furniture. XD

Ash: Guys? Where are you?
    Cilan: We're behind this door, I can't move the sofa that's blocking our way! DX
    Iris: *sigh* Wow Cilan, your so strong... >>
    And then the sofa moves on it's own. xD

I was daydreaming once that, while Ash and co are on the way to the league, Iris gets upset saying she wanted to see the Marine Tube because she hasn't seen all those new water type Pokemon to her. And so while Ash is training or something, Cilan takes Iris to a picnic to cheer her up... On top of a Wailord, saying its close enough to see the Pokemon. XD
    Anyone else think that they might have gotten their picture taken on that face board? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    I might write something for the festival. It would be interesting!
    Yeah we should definitely do something like this for fun. We normally celebrate Western holidays, so this'll be interesting. Totally have a party. XDDD

It goes well with wishful, especially with what I'm thinking of for my fanfiction. We really need to set up events on here.
    Yeah it does! =D It also helps with "Wishful" being like "Wish" XDD Though the same applies to Negai.

---

Here's todays pictures:

http://twitter.com/Poke_mio/status/2.../photo/1/large (first posting this. I think it went to today's episode with how Iris got all crummy from dirt when saving Hydreigon. There were some parts where Dento looked worried and was the first to pull out his Poke Ball to try and help her. :3 But nothing major, but better than...like nothing. XDDD)

Spoiler:- Images:

o.o Now I gotta start my homework fhfjlghafg see ya guys~

(looking around for few minutes) Good pictures so far, which could make me wonder how Cilan and Iris will continue their Unova adventures at this point. Anyone who remembers what I found toward the end of last year probably has a good idea of what I’ve been up to since then, even as recently as this past week. I’m always happy to see these two trainers getting along in the meantime, sharing whatever nuggets of wisdom happen to enter their minds, which could very well lead me to a new idea, based on that thought experiment at about this time last year.:

If Cilan and Iris organized a festival together, then what kind of festival do you think they would want, and what would they most likely do at the festival once they finished?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Welcome back ccangelopearl1362! X3

If Cilan and Iris organized a festival together, then what kind of festival do you think they would want, and what would they most likely do at the festival once they finished?

I find this topic interesting. XD I thought about it for a while, after I read it a few days ago. My mind keeps thinking they'll make a festival revolving around dragons and subway trains. XD; All I can picture now is some small little Haxorus figurines with little conductor hats on, being sold as good luck charms. XDD I do wonder if it'd be a traditional festival, Western or Japaanese. @.@ There's a lot of thought to be put into one. I'm sure it'd have a lot of food though. XDD At the festival...hmm I see them seeing the sites and dancing (yeah I see them as a dancing couple *le gasp* that reminded me of the comic I was drawing. I gotta finish it soon for you guys. ^^) Iris buying one of those cute little Haxorus figurines with the conductor cap on them, that she said would be a corny idea but she actually found it to be adorable-yet-cool (like Dento.) XDD

I just realized how terrible I am at thinking of festivals for Dento and Iris....probably because the only ones I go to are art festivals. ._.;

--

Here's a cute picture: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31078866

:33
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th October 2012 at 3:25 AM.

I just realized how terrible I am at thinking of festivals for Dento and Iris....probably because the only ones I go to are art festivals. ._.;
    I'm terrible at thinking up festivals, too, considering the closest I ever come is my family's annual trip to a renaissance thing(say what you want, it inspires my stories and I look forward to that like most people look forward to Christmas) which may or may not count.

But, a topic is a topic.

Um...it would probably be a dragon movie festival, with Cilan getting all sparkly and excited about the 'movie' part. Things would go downhill pretty fast, though, after the Pokemon try to help out. And then Ash and Pikachu have to save the day.

On a fanfic-related note, since I have finally gotten a Wishful Halloween fic that I was going to post last year as close to perfect as I can, expect that soon, with another chapter of my long-forgotten "fairytale." Of course, neither are ready yet...
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I had a very, VERY cracky dream last night that seriously felt like a full length movie with two subplots 0_0; I can't remember every detail at this point, but I'll give out as much as I can.

There is this guy who met a strange little girl who came from a crashing spaceship in the middle of a forest. They became fast friends, and eventually the girl says she must get back home to the moon. This girl is pretty much the fish-girl from Ponyo, but instead of living in the ocean she lives in space. So she and the boy rides on a magical teleporting carpet to the other side of the planet and finds an old spaceship covered in moss (Kami's ship from DBZ? >.<) She shouts a command and the ship instantly flies over to the moon.

Somehow the dream takes place in a labyrinth setting, but the hallway is extremely narrow and there was (literally) crayon drawings of wishfulshipping doodles on the wall. The boy who I could never find who he looks like turns out to be Cilan trying to help the Ponyo-moon girl out. When we get to a room with big windows, showing a great view of planet earth, for some reason Iris is there. @_@;; They both follow the energetic Ponyo girl, but at the same time they would have awkward but romantic moments.

By the end of the movie, the Ponyo girl thanks them for sending her home while she goes off in her own spaceship while Dento and Iris goes back home to earth in the Kami ship. Finally back home, Iris seems to have no trouble holding Dento's hand as she smiles and walks down a sidewalk, next to a beautiful uh 'Italian-style' riverside and Dento, realizing what has bloomed between them, smiles with content. They all live happily ever after!!

Never eat chocolate ice cream in the middle of the night.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    I think it would be something like a fashion/food festival because it sounds like something they would both enjoy.

Anyone have this picture in HQ or knows the artist of the picture?

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=27849320

There you go =D

This will be quick coz I'm using my iPod, but I'm planning on replying to Tykira's dream once I get onto a computer.

But since Halloween is coming up:

What do you think Dento and Iris will do to celebrate Halloween?

What do you think Dento and Iris will do to celebrate Halloween?

Cilan dresses up like a caveman while Iris goes back in the fancy dress . It will be an interesting role reversal.

Page 140 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast