Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Merry Christmas~ Happy Holidays~

Hey there fellow Wishfulshippers!~ So far it's Christmas Eve here, but I know in many other places it's already Christmas, so let's use this time to share our Secret Santas to the gift-ees as well as the thread. /yeahicavedinearly//

So, I guess we can use the format we did last year. XD;

Hi Wishfulshipping family ,I'm 00poke_maniac and I'm the Secret Santa for.......xEryChan~ ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8830054/1/Wishful-Winter

---

Now as for the topics:

Is there an item of any sort that you associate with Wishfulshipping?

Hmm so I'm guessing an in game item? Master Ball because Wishful Masters All~ Berries work really well due to the facts already stated but if I have to pick out a type of berry it'd probably be Mago Berry because they are sweet. X3 if I had to pick out a different item it'd be a Leaf Stone, as it's sorta like charcoal, and seems to be the most natural out of the elemental stones. :3

And Zek, I can't answer your topic ;-; I don't know enough about Shugo Chara, and I'd rather not look into spoilers. XD If I can think of something I'lll answer it later. :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Merry Christmas, Wishfulshippers! <3

I'm going to do the little format thingy too. xD

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm Yuppirox and I'm the Secret Santa for....Jesspikapal!

http://imageshack.us/a/img844/1284/wisfulxmas.png

I went all-out on this present - it's also one of my best works to date. I hope you love it, Jess! :3

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm Lightgiver and I'm the Secret Santa for....FlyingEevee!

http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/15/96/40/77/christ10.jpg

Ugh, it feels horrible when I put it next to Yuppirox's work. I think I screwed it up. Nevertheless, I hope you like it, FlyingEevee!

Yin Yang was my secret Santa in advancers and he made me this nice sprite comic for me: http://imageshack.us/a/img341/4218/chlocomplete.png

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm Chloboshoka (C.Gholy) and I'm the Secret Santa for....FlyingEevee!

Wow, I was the secret santa for FlyingEevee too!

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/94/734.png here's a little icon.

Happy Christmas guys!~
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 25th December 2012 at 11:11 AM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

OMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG, OMG OMG, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thank you, Paty!! It's so perfect!!! *O*
    Coincidentally, YOU are MY Secret Santa too - so yeah, this fic is for you, since I can't really do much else; come next year, I may or may not be able to do abnners, but y'know... also, it's weird to be coming back into the Wishful fandom... so sorry if it's a little crummy... ^^;

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8831455/...y-Patched-Axew

Merry Christmas everybody, love all the work here and hope you have a fantastic day!! *Is scribbling more Wishfulshipping in the corner*

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Merry Chrismtas Wishfulshippers (:

Hi Wishfulshippers, I'm xEryChan and I was the secret Santa for...00poke_maniac!

Here ya go. Hope you like it (:

Anyways, I hope everyone has (or had) a very safe and happy Holidays.
    Last edited by xEryChan; 25th December 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Aww, now I feel bad...I thought the Secret Santa thing got cancelled, since I didn't get a name, and didn't do anything. And yet there are two people who got me...so I guess I'll be the SEcret Santa for ALL OF YOU!

Uh, your gift(Chapter 4) is a bit unedited since I had no time, but here:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7967333/...tale-Adventure

I posted the first chapter so I wouldn't confuse any newcomers to it.

Now, I'm gone for the rest of the day. Happy holidays!
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Aww, now I feel bad...I thought the Secret Santa thing got cancelled, since I didn't get a name, and didn't do anything. And yet there are two people who got me...so I guess I'll be the SEcret Santa for ALL OF YOU!

Uh, your gift(Chapter 4) is a bit unedited since I had no time, but here:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7967333/...tale-Adventure

I posted the first chapter so I wouldn't confuse any newcomers to it. :

Now, I'm gone for the rest of the day. Happy holidays!
    OMG!!! Sorry. I thought that I have gotten everyone a Secret Santa. I had everyone written on Paper but I must thought I got everyone. So whomever
    doesn't get a gift, as my regret and mistake, I will personally give the person whom got left out a Wishfulshipping gift. I hope that I do better for next year. And to you guys I hope you all enjoy today.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Default Merry Christmas ya'll

Hey guys, long time no write. -_-

I'm currently working on a wishfulshipping banner right now, but then I realized how much of a novice I am with vector art. In the meantime, here's a doodle :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Finally! The lights are on again! Power interupptionsXD A Storm hits our country making black out 2-in-a-row. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm Ashist_Wilketch and I'm the Secret Santa for...ChoronekoLuver13

I don't know what I should do for this Secret Santa really, I had made so many sketches that I ended up doing this:     Spoiler:- Clicky:):
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

A wishfulshipping scribble it's based on my fan fic, but I saw all of these amazing pictures and wanted to draw one myself.

And I think if Cilan and Iris both crossdressed they would make each other laugh, especially if they go really over the top such as Cilan in a bright pink frock and Iris with a long beard.

Advancers Tumblr

Heyo guys!~ No episode for a few weeks...but anyway I'd like to first apologize for the few hiccups in this years Secret Santa. I know I didn't admin it, but I still feel bad haha. ^^; And second I have to say I love everyone's work they entered. XD The graphics were adorable, seems to me that the bed scene was quite common. The fanart was so cute. X3 And the fanfiction was excellent, and I just want to thank Flying Eevee for updating her story for the whole thread even on late notice~ So thank you! ^^

---

And aww that's a cute sketch Chloboshoka~ Speaking of sketches I might finally scan that comic I made haha...xD;

Soo...I think we should have some topics but I'm fresh out at the moment. XD Maybe I'll think of one later today~

Anyway, here's so cute pictures from pixiv:

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=32413436
    http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=32415886

EDIT: After ranting in my head about how the thread is sinking into the ice cold evil grasp of the second page and failing to upload my comic because I can't bring myself to rip it out of my sketch book--I thought of a few topics. Unoriginal, yes, but hopefully it can get some conversation flowing~

What three words describe Wishfulshipping, and why?
    How would Dento and Iris celebrate New Year's eve? //see unoriginal//
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 30th December 2012 at 5:45 AM.

^ It feels like the Internet in general has been pretty quiet lately (or to me at least). D;

1. Humorous - Their antics are super entertaining to watch.
    2. Unique - It's not exactly a common type of relationship now is it?
    3. Sweet - Pretty self-explanatory~

(These are in no particular order btw)

How would Dento and Iris celebrate New Year's eve?

Uhh watching fireworks? XD However I can see Dento being a complete dork by explaining to Iris about the science and hard work that went into making fireworks and such, but instead of Iris getting exasperated about Dento's passion again, she'd listen and actually be INTERESTED in what he has to say and would compliment him on his knowledge. Getting such a compliment, however, would completely elate Dento and he'd grab Iris by the shoulders and glow in happiness. And then he'd kiss her unexpectedly on impulse and afterwards, realizing what he'd done, go "oh I-I'm sorry Iris! that was rude of me to do without your consent, I'm so sorry-" but she'd shut him up by kissing HIM quickly to show how much she didn't mind. And all this happens as the clock strikes twelve yeah it's cliche but who cares lol

Blah it got fluffy in the end without me realizing. xD;;; But hey at least this gave me a few ideas for fanart (which I may or may not end up actually doing...)

Yay, thanks for uploading episode pictures! Awe, why no pictures from Ash vs Cameron? XD I thought the scene Cilan and Iris squashed together by Stephan and Bianca was funny. XD

I also like the fanarts, fanicons and fanfics too! I like how everyone is using the bed time scene from the league, also I think its the fist time Ash left them alone in a bed time scene. I like your post Yuppirox! ^^ You got me into a shippy mood now. :P

- Funny: I use the word a lot on here too, its actually one of the main reason I enjoy this shipping so much now.
    - Opposite: I'm not sure how to say this but its like what they say "opposites attract" which is always fun considering their personalities.
    - Sweet: I'd say this too, at times I do see this. Yeah, its cool... I can see why I can't explain stuff like this now. xD

How would Dento and Iris celebrate New Year's eve?

Without Ash? Poor boy, they always leave him out of the fun... ;~; I guess he'll go battle or something. At least they gave him gifts. Anyway, I see this pretty much like "Axew Gets Lost!" episode but they were too shy to show any feelings with all those people. I think Cilan would prepare a nice little picnic while they watch the stars. Ooh, this is something watched on TV live last year! So this person is interviewing people who are watching the fireworks and Cilan plans to propose to Iris live on TV, when he does, fails miserably although Iris already knew what he was planning.

Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    Hello! I'm new here; pleased to meet you! Here's a cute wishfulshipping comic! http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30136320 I wish I knew what it said...
    Lol, this is actually those Wishful manga/comics I've been talking about and with Ash in them looking so funny. I already seen this before but thanks for sharing this with us! Btw, welcome cellophanerose~!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hmm… I wouldn’t worry too much, fellow Wishfulshippers, perhaps especially since I’m certain that Cilan and Iris could have fun with their circumstances as 2013 approaches. Given the activity that I’ve been tracking, perhaps it will be appropriate for us – and these two trainers – to take stock of everything that has occurred in Unova. As bonds go, the one between both of them could be different from others I’ve seen in the past, with their own quirks and advantages that the two of them can discover for themselves more deeply. There might be a few plausible scenarios in which Cilan and Iris accept a more romantic bond between them, and their personalities would fit that much more closely once they did. The reflections on my part could point to that.:

What three words best describe Wishfulshipping, and why do you think so?

Judging from everything I’ve learned, I would venture a guess that Cilan and Iris are best regarded as helpful, hilarious, and spontaneous together during their adventures. Their insights into life in Unova have helped them during many a problematic situation and taught them a few things about the other’s thought processes. Their antics could make each other laugh more often than not, adding a few doses of fun to their everyday routines. Last but not least, they seem to have a preference for actively exploring any new concepts that they find and letting their surroundings guide their thoughts and steps. They could mix their lessons together and share a few laughs if anything particularly odd catches their eyes or ears before moving on, so that if any of their friends started wondering about their closeness, then these two would already be thinking ahead.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Helloooo~ guys! Happy New Year! ^^ I come with a new fanart: http://fav.me/d5pzsfp

Hope everyone here has a wonderful 2013. Best Wishes~ :3

*Bounces in happily* Hi! I've been following this thread for a very long time (and by that I mean about a month) so I was wondering if I could join? I LOVE wishfulshipping, it was the first shipping I followed. So... please?

Default Happy 2013 Wishfulshippers~ :D

*I put a title to this post~*

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnie Junior View Post
    *Bounces in happily* Hi! I've been following this thread for a very long time (and by that I mean about a month) so I was wondering if I could join? I LOVE wishfulshipping, it was the first shipping I followed. So... please?
    Haha of course you may join! ^.^ We're always happy to get new members (and the start of a new year at that). :'DD Just make yourself at home~

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Helloooo~ guys! Happy New Year! ^^ I come with a new fanart: http://fav.me/d5pzsfp

Hope everyone here has a wonderful 2013. Best Wishes~ :3
    Oh gosh Pat! I love that picture. X33 It's so cute!! x333

I know a few know but I'm working on a Dento/Iris/Steins;Gate/Madoka reference fanart thing.~ I'm going to start coloring it but if anyone wants to see the lineart:

Spoiler:- image:

--

Humorous- Despite the fact that I had been joke-shipping these two in my head when I saw them on a poster together, their interactions always make me laugh. :3 It's just funny and uplifting, I loved how back in the beginning (and still, apparently) Iris would call Dento a pain, and then Dento would also have his own butt-ins with his science-y methodologies nature. What's more is they also get into some funny situations, like Iris slabbing paint on Dento's face or the two of them enjoying an Iapapa Fried Berry snack much to Ash's dismay. And Dento starting to sulk when Iris debunks/calls him a pain is also quite cute. <3

Natural- I guess I could always say "because they click" but that's not what I mean by natural. XD; I hold nature/Earth/animals/plants etc. dearly, and I can just see that within them too. I was unsure with Dento at first, I thought he'd be too city-like, but he's been shown to like fishing, a liking for outer space, fondness for plants (well more of an understanding but w/e) BUT still be like the casual city-boy, so he's like a nice mixture. And Iris loves swinging on vines and playing outside, so I could just like picture them bonding by lying in the grass or stargazing. x3

Quirky- (It was between this and "sweet" but "sweet's" already been used..XDDD) Anyway they just seem really unique as a couple. I can find some similarities to some other ships, but nothing is really just like them. I think it helps that both are kind of eccentric (and I mean this in a good way of coz~) with Iris's wild-yet-grabbyinyourfacenature and Dento's dorkish-grabbyinyourfacenature.

Phew I think I finished. xD As for the New Year's question I think Pat and Ash&PikachuFan answered that well (@Ash&Pika- You could have put Ash in there if you wanted, I actually assumed you would. xD)

There's a New Years epi for Pokemon coming out soon that recounts the funny moments in the series. I wonder if some DenAi moments will make it on there? =O

*screams really loudly* THANK YOU for letting me join. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!
    What are three word to describe Wishfulshipping?
    Funny: The interactions tend to be hilarious, whether it be Iris being embarresed over Dent's evaluation time, or the famous science/spirit argument.
    Spontanious (I HATE SPELLING): The biggest hints usually happen during evaluationg time, and the mixture of sparkles and Iris yelling make it very spontanious (You know what? This isn't school. Forget spelling)
    Strange in a good way: We have a connesuir paired up with a wild child. It's strange, but somehow, it's just perfect.
    I just put some fan fic up, so I'll be able to get the link up tommorrow. OMG, so awesome! Not the fan fic (it's short) but the fact that I'm a published writer...not really.

monarchical - fit for royalty
    Iris and Cilan are really powerful in the games. Cilan is a gym leader and so is Iris and she goes on to become a champion. In my fic The Other King, Iris is Queen of Unova and she broke out of a marriage made for political alliance with Johto so she can be with Cilan. Kinda feel sad that the fan fic is coming to an end soon though Monarchical is quite extravagant and it's quite the opposite of simple so I think they're relationship could be really awesome.

Colourful - They're both colourful characters and both seem to be really into fashion.

Moldbreaker - They're not cliche and they're a unique ship that mixes crack and mainstream together.

Advancers Tumblr

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbb5a8616...tc21o1_400.png

I drew a thing for New Year. ;3; Iris painting Dent's face must become a thing!
    (Also, that's the penalty for losing Hanetsuki, so. Totally excused!)

*screams really loudly* THANK YOU for letting me join. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!
    ^.^ You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbb5a8616...tc21o1_400.png

I drew a thing for New Year. ;3; Iris painting Dent's face must become a thing!
    (Also, that's the penalty for losing Hanetsuki, so. Totally excused!)
    Aww that is so cute. X3 I love it. XDD AnD YES. Painting Dento's face should become a THING. It needs to happen during the league. I had to look up Hanetsuki (yeah...I had the vaguest idea ^^; )...apparently it's similar to badminton w/out the net...and omgiwannaplaythisgamenowevenifit'snolongernewyears . > I could graffiti on my friend's faces.

---------

AAND~ I haz a message from our co-owner xxGlassRose,

She unfortunately lost her account information, but she said that she loves and misses you guys very much. She hopes to come back soon. ^.^

Also, here's her latest Wishfulship fanfic if anyone is interested in reading (it'll be updated in the near future): The Doctor Is In

Haha, yes! We need a triumphant return of the face-painting!

I was going to include this clip as an explanation of Hanetsuki, but figured most people were at least halfway aware of it because a good chunk of Japanese fanart around New Year include it or its punishment somehow. x3; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2-WFOyClI

It does look like a lot of fun!

I coloured the drawing, by the way. ^3^

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8c84baa67...1o1_r1_400.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG! IT'S FINALLY UP! My new fanfiction is up and ready to be read. There will be Wishfulshipping, so chill out. But I'm not going to spoil the rest of the pairings for you guys! MWAHAHAHAHA! Here's the link! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8862065/1/Iris-Start
    Just copy and paste it. There are a couple errors (shame on me for writing at 10:00 pm!) and it's short, but hey, it's my first time. Cut me some slack.
    How would Cilan and Iris celebrate New Year's Eve?
    Well, in my mind, I've always compared Castilia City to NYC, so maybe they could have a giant Pokeball drop insted of a ball? Anyway, Cilan, Iris, and Ash could be in the Castilia City equivenlent of Times Square, and Cilan and Iris could get separated from Ash because of the crowd. It's close to midnight, and people begin to count down. When the Pokeball drops, Iris (I'm saying Iris because I think she's a little bolder than Cilan) would kiss Cilan ,and Cilan would probably be a little confused, but in his mind, he would just go, "Hey, I'm not complaining." Long posts for the WIN!

Good morning guys~ :3

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    Haha, yes! We need a triumphant return of the face-painting!
    With the same animation and they bump heads! > Lol there are so many "wai****areyoudoing?" moments with these two it's hilarious. X3

I was going to include this clip as an explanation of Hanetsuki, but figured most people were at least halfway aware of it because a good chunk of Japanese fanart around New Year include it or its punishment somehow. x3; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2-WFOyClI
    Haha that could be the case with other people lol.

I coloured the drawing, by the way. ^3^

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8c84baa67...1o1_r1_400.jpg
    That is just so pretty! X3 It stands out so much more when it's colored--I love it. X3

I have to finish my lineart...it's about halfway done but I find it difficult to find hair colors. XDD

OMG OMG OMG OMG! IT'S FINALLY UP! My new fanfiction is up and ready to be read. There will be Wishfulshipping, so chill out. But I'm not going to spoil the rest of the pairings for you guys! MWAHAHAHAHA! Here's the link! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8862065/1/Iris-Start
    Just copy and paste it. There are a couple errors (shame on me for writing at 10:00 pm!) and it's short, but hey, it's my first time. Cut me some slack.
    Haha I read your fic and left a review last night, it's off to a nice start. ^^

Here's a topic: What sort of moments would you like to see in 2013?

Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast