Page 148 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4241

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hm, I haven't posted here for a long while. Mind if I rejoin?

What sort of moments would you like to see in 2013?

Well, since Iris is going to leave sometime later *sob*, I'm hoping for at least a heartwarming parting. Something along the lines of May and Drew's parting, maybe.

Also, I'm interested in writing something for Wishful... so... could anyone give me any ideas? ^^;

"Haha I read your fic and left a review last night, it's off to a nice start. ^^"
    Whew. Thanks, I was kinda worried. I'll try and get the next chapter up by Thursday, but maybe not, seeing that I need to be at all the school play rehersals now for stage crew.
    Hmmm... Well, when Iris leaves (sheads a tear) I'd like something like Misty's Good-Bye song, but directed at Cilan instead of Ash. That song made me cry a little. I'd also llike to see a tag team battle with Ash and Cameron (the guy with the Riolu) vs.Cilan and Iris. It would also be nice to see Ash teasing Cilan and Iris, snd them denying it, but they would be blushing a little. Maybe Brock could return (yay) and say,"So how does it feel to be the third wheel now?" Yeah, I miss Brock, but Cilan is AWESOME!!!!!
    Like I said, the next chapter might be up by Thursday, but maybe not. Just so you all know, there will be Chilli and Cress. See you later
    Flynnie Junior signing off to go beat Hugh for the 5th time on Pokemon Black 2!

Spoiler:- 2013 happenings?:
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Hm, I haven't posted here for a long while. Mind if I rejoin?
    Glad to have ya back Flame~ ^^

Well, since Iris is going to leave sometime later *sob*, I'm hoping for at least a heartwarming parting. Something along the lines of May and Drew's parting, maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
        Spoiler:- 2013 happenings?:
    Woah, woah guys. There's no confirmation that Iris or Dento will be leaving the end of 2013. Yes, they said BW ends there for the dub, but who knows? There will be a big announcement on the 8th, but for all we know that could be RS remakes rather than 6th Gen. If that is the case Iris still has time to continue traveling with them. And the same for Dento, many people assume he'll continue but really there is no proof.

Just wanted to get this out there before everyone starts to bawl on here. ^^;

Anyway for my topic that I don't feel like copying and pasting:

-I'd like to see them how they always were. The pain gag, hopefully a bit of Science Sommelier vs ghosts, an some funny antics here and there.
    -If Iris was to say goodbye I'd want it to be heartfelt, though if Dento stays in Unova he will be in the same region, at least. :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Really haven't posted here in a while, have I?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Woah, woah guys. There's no confirmation that Iris or Dento will be leaving the end of 2013. Yes, they said BW ends there for the dub, but who knows? There will be a big announcement on the 8th, but for all we know that could be RS remakes rather than 6th Gen. If that is the case Iris still has time to continue traveling with them. And the same for Dento, many people assume he'll continue but really there is no proof.
    Well, there was talk that Iris is going to take over the Opelucid Gym from Drayden. I don't really know.

I don't think Cilan is going to leave, no one said anything about what he plans to do. I think Cilan is still going to travel around with Ash and they'll get a new female travel companion but as for where they're going to go, I have no idea.

If Iris does in fact become the gym leader, I'd like to see a tear-jerking goodbye between her and Cilan. Ma ybe Cilan will decide to stay with her :PPlus, for the new movie coming up, I'd also like to see Wishfulshipping moments.

If Iris doesn't leave, I'd love to see some funny moments between her and Cilan, like the 'tasting time' thing. Those moments always crack me up.

♥ 3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

MORE RUNNING GAGS. Like seriously omfg. The growing-mushrooms one especially needs to be used more. |D

Huh. You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize that I simply didn’t have a sort of major scenario in which Cilan and Iris openly admitted their feelings for each other, thus concluding their Unova journey, most likely because as I perceive these two trainers and their adventures this whole time, they’ve been far more helpful in providing some closure for my own reflections elsewhere than I could have ever imagined. A showdown with Team Plasma could have probably made the cut, but in that group’s absence, I’ve been content to envision Cilan and Iris as a comical duo with deeper thoughts about themselves, their Pokémon, and Unova, their home. Timing could end up working for them as it worked for yours truly, leading me to this.:

What Wishfulshippy moments would you like to see in 2013?

More than anything else at this moment, I would like a certain continuation of Cilan and Iris’ dynamic, as I recall, whether it’s a new Pokémon or some unintended mishap that gets a laugh out of both of them. They could use their shared status as Unova Gym Leaders to launch into a new exchange about the small changes that occur around them as they go, and then they’d be happy that they’re witnessing these changes together.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

So I was going to present a big long speech about the upcoming 6th Gen news, and I was going to present a DenAi fanart that I'm working on BUT NO.

Spoiler:- For an upcoming episode:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    So I was going to present a big long speech about the upcoming 6th Gen news, and I was going to present a DenAi fanart that I'm working on BUT NO.

Spoiler:- For an upcoming episode:
    OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I really can't wait for this.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I really can't wait for this.
    Yeah I am! Though it's best to keep in mind that the battle won't take up the whole episode, and Team Rocket will interrupt it (Really Meowth? I thought you'd be kinder than that -.-) but I'm looking forward to see their possible combos and their interactions. (I would flood with happiness if Dento was to go into Tasting Time...Iris's reaction would be priceless) <3 It could bring for some really cute stuff. Though, they could go a bit easy on the new girl.

So, how do you guys feel about generation 6? How do you think the anime will be affected by it, since it seems to take place across the globe from where the other ones are based. Does that mean a new mc possibly? Nah, probably not. they wouldn't want to give up Pikachu as their mascot...
    Anyways, a question:
    How do you think Wishfulshipping would develop if Ash left to go to another region? They might up sticking together, hopefully. It would be cool if the anime had some episodes where we get to see what older partners are doing now. (Man, I miss Misty...)

How do you think Wishfulshipping would develop if Ash left to go to another region

Honestly I don't know. XDDD Unless they have a Pokemon Chronicles it's up to your head canon (assuming both of them do not continue onward.) So I'd come up with some weird bizarre one and stick with that. Like they both get side jobs with face painting or something and then I'll draw a comic on it. XDDD

---

ANNNNNNYWAY here's the pictures:

Spoiler:- images:

So let's see...besides that I'm gonna finish my fanart. ^.^

Hello Wishfulshippers (:

I've been unable to sleep tonight arghhh :/ so I wrote something. Here: Nothing Even Matters

It's a short little drabble. I based off of the song Nothing Even Matters by Big Time Rush, which is one of my favorite songs. I love BTR, they're one of my favorite artists see what happens when I'm unable to sleep and you allow me to listen to BTR's album Elevate?

Oh well, hope you like it (:

I will answer the topic now..

How do you think Wishfulshipping would develop if Ash left to go to another region?

Good question.

I think they'd do a chronicles if Ash did leave showing Iris and Clan. Maybe if Iris does leave, Cilan will be decide to stay with her when she becomes gym leader (not likely but I can hope, right?)

That would be really interesting if he did, right?

Love those pictures 00poke_maniac, I'm a little sad that Ash lost the league (not that I was expecting him to win) but I love those picture of Cilan and Iris together at the end and I'm looking forward to see the new episode, as well as the tag battle with Ash and some girl, that is going to be really interesting.

Ciao! ~

Ah, yay! Thanks for uploading the episode pictures! Ash lost the league but at the end of the episode a scene with Ash running to Cilan and Iris. ;~;

How do you think Wishfulshipping would develop if Ash left to go to another region?

They'd just sit around talking about him! No really, I could see Cilan crying while Iris saying he's a kid. Whenever Ash is lost they just sit around waiting for him. XD

Man, I'm looking forward to Cilan and Iris's tag battle! Imagine if Cilan does his evaluating time, on the new trainer Nonomi and Iris snaps. XDDD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hi there, Wishfulshippers! It's been so long since I've been back, Life destroys your Shipping time....

Well, I can see something like this:
    Iris: Well....he's gone.
    Dento: Yeah.
    Iris: So----where are you going now?
    Dento: Eh? I haven't actually decided yet....
    Iris: Then let's continue travelling around some more!
    Dento: Where do you think we should go next, then?
    Iris: Anywhere....Striaton City...Opelucid City....Aspertia City....As long as I get to travel around with you, I'm happy going anywhere.
    Dento: *blushing and pretending to stare at his town map* Th-thanks...Iris....
    Iris: ^_^

I am such a dreadful romance writer, Shippers will murder me with roggenrolas. Go ahead.

All right, just came to tell you I had another Wishfulshipping dream last night. Basically, Iris and Cilan got married and spent their honeymoon on a train, while Ash was stuck babysitting the Pokemon for them, and he had a bunch of weird adventures as Axew tried to find his mommy and daddy.

I think it was just my excitement about getting White 2 today, but whatever, it was funny and Wishful-related.

Seeing how there's next to no canon pairings(outside the manga, but they're all separate universes anyway) it'll probably just be staying friends, perhaps a few visits and phone calls. But outside of canon...
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Hey guys! I would have posted here much sooner, but this semester's been so hectic and it's only been the first week. XD;

I also "finished" my lineart I posted a while back *goes to fetch it*:

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I've been unable to sleep tonight arghhh :/ so I wrote something. Here: Nothing Even Matters
    Aw that was very cute! ^^

Love those pictures 00poke_maniac, I'm a little sad that Ash lost the league (not that I was expecting him to win) but I love those picture of Cilan and Iris together at the end and I'm looking forward to see the new episode, as well as the tag battle with Ash and some girl, that is going to be really interesting.

Ciao! ~
    Yeah I enjoyed that as well. I think they were saying goodbye to everyone there. There was one moment where Ash was running towards them. I was going to get a screenshot but all they had were leg shots. XDD I'm looking forward to the tag battle as well, but I don't expect *too* much from it. But it still makes me happy that Dento and Iris team up. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    They'd just sit around talking about him! No really, I could see Cilan crying while Iris saying he's a kid. Whenever Ash is lost they just sit around waiting for him. XD
    Aw! That'd be so sad yet kind of funny in a way it's like they are parents and seeing their child going away for the first time. ;~;

Imagine if Cilan does his evaluating time, on the new trainer Nonomi and Iris snaps. XDDD
    It'd be golden if that happens. X33 Like seriously, I always thought that Iris would get doubly annoyed if he was battling with her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    All right, just came to tell you I had another Wishfulshipping dream last night. Basically, Iris and Cilan got married and spent their honeymoon on a train, while Ash was stuck babysitting the Pokemon for them, and he had a bunch of weird adventures as Axew tried to find his mommy and daddy.
    This is probably the most in character dream ever. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th January 2013 at 1:37 AM.

Hey guys! I would have posted here much sooner, but this semester's been so hectic and it's only been the first week. XD;

I also "finished" my lineart I posted a while back *goes to fetch it*:

Hey, that's a great piece of art! Nice job!

Strangely, I've also had a strange dream about wishfulshipping recently. In short, I was seeing the whole thing from Satoshi's point of view, and everywhere I was walking, Dento and Iris would just keep tagging behind and whispering things to each other and giggling. Finally, I just got really sick of it, and then turned around to yell at them---only to see Kyurem in my face. What?

Last edited by lightgiver; 17th January 2013 at 1:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Hey, that's a great piece of art! Nice job!
    Aw thank you! ^.^

And yup that was in the epi. XDD I'll go ahead and screen cap that part. :P

:3

Aw thank you! ^.^

And yup that was in the epi. XDD I'll go ahead and screen cap that part. :P

:3
    Oh my.. Tag battles! One of the favorite scenes I wanted to watch in Pokemon. It was a nice thing to see them in a tag battle. Made me wanna watch this at the wrong timeXD. I'm so gonna look into that episodeXD btw, who's that girl in glasses?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Hello, I'd like to join the Wishful Shipping Discussion! ^_^ Is there some form of Application I have to fill out, or do I just begin posting and answering topics? =O

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I don't care if nothing shippy came out of the battle, I just love how they worked together. <3

*screams* YES THIS. THIIIIIIS. This is like, the perfect combination ever. We need more of these two together which would by extension lead to more DenAi tag teams mwahaha

STUNFISk'S FACE EACH TIME. I CAN'T!! XDDD Stunfisk needs to appear more. I think he has Jolly nature and likes to be tickled.
    Literally my favorite part of the episode. (I mean besides the fact Dento and Iris got to pair up lol)

Hello, I'd like to join the Wishful Shipping Discussion! ^_^ Is there some form of Application I have to fill out, or do I just begin posting and answering topics? =O
    Nah, no application needed. Just feel free to post and join in on the discussion whenever you feel like it. Welcome aboard~
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 18th January 2013 at 5:29 AM.

Eeeee, tag battle! *O* Also, that Madoka Magica parody art is adorable! Nicely done, love the expressions.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ba68c7f54...tc21o1_500.png

I drew a thing too. x3;

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    Eeeee, tag battle! *O* Also, that Madoka Magica parody art is adorable! Nicely done, love the expressions.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ba68c7f54...tc21o1_500.png

I drew a thing too. x3;
    Oh, man, I love it. *sigh* Why does everyone but me know how to draw the eyes? I can never do the eyes....

But enough about me.

What do you think N would say about Dento and Iris?

N: Do they...always walk so closely together? And whisper so much?
    Satoshi: You have no idea.....

You could learn the way the animators do! From the settei/character design sheets. <3

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...c21o4_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...c21o6_1280.jpg

The Pokemon anime has very simply drawn eyes, which makes them easy to draw, but also easy to mess up. With practice, they become very easy, though!

( And awwww at what N might say. <3 So cute. )

Page 148 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast