Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4156

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Nope, sorry, they're only present in my very active headcanon.
    =P You should be a writer~

Otherwise, he uses his Jumpluff, which can inflate like a Jigglypuff.
    If this was anime-verse Dento watch him just like crash land where Iris lives and say he was taking a stroll in the beautiful autumn winds. (Yeah Jumpluff always reminds me of Eusine from PokeSpe. XD)

Speaking of traveling, I had one where Dento wanted to borrow Iris's Dragonite (to visit her). XD It didn't listen to him of coz~

Would anyone want me to upload the pictures for this week's episode? I can do it if 00poke_maniac doesn't have time, I guess.
    Have no fear~ I got 'em. Though really, feel free to upload them anytime (if you want to haha). My schedule's so busy this semester. ^^;

Spoiler:- Images:

Here's some fanart~ http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=33403731
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th February 2013 at 11:04 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on Serebii but I found this thread and want to join in, since I strongly ship this couple!
    I've been looking for some hints, but I think I found one. Maybe it was posted, but I lost the patience to find it...
    In the episode "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!" the part that stood out to me was after Cilan lost the battle against the Lilligant, Iris was completely infuriated and swore that she wouldn't let them have the last laugh on them, and even used Ash's Snivy to battle for revenge... Pretty good hint IMO.
    Also yeah, I like the tag battle one. For hint, the more the merrier I guess. I've been trying to motivate myself into writing a fan fic on these two but never can get into it. Maybe I'll start with a one shot (likely to be fluffy) if someone gives me a prompt...
    Anyway, I'll show up here quite a bit, so enjoy having another on the Wishfulship crew!
    Proud shipper of the following!
    Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Penguinshipping, Wishfulshipping
    ...Yes, I am very strictly canonical.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Togekiss View Post
    Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on Serebii but I found this thread and want to join in, since I strongly ship this couple!
    Oh oh oh! Hi there~ Welcome to the club! ^.^

I've been looking for some hints, but I think I found one. Maybe it was posted, but I lost the patience to find it...
    In the episode "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!" the part that stood out to me was after Cilan lost the battle against the Lilligant, Iris was completely infuriated and swore that she wouldn't let them have the last laugh on them, and even used Ash's Snivy to battle for revenge... Pretty good hint IMO.
    Haha, I actually remember this being discussed once around the time when it aired in Japan. ^^ I found that moment cute.

I've been trying to motivate myself into writing a fan fic on these two but never can get into it. Maybe I'll start with a one shot (likely to be fluffy) if someone gives me a prompt...
    Oh nice. I'm terrible with prompts, I normally use random word generators...I don't know if that'd help you though. ^^; I got uh...."Skipping" xD now I'm imagining Iris wanting Dento to play hopscotch with her....or would it be the other way around? ._.; /and you don't have to use skipping as a prompt, I wasn't being serious--unless you want to of coz /

Hey, Ms. Togekiss! Nice to have another Wishfulshipper in the community! Thanks to schoolwork, I won't be here for as often as I'd like to be after today....

I'm looking for a good Gameverse Wishfulshipping fic; does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks to schoolwork, I won't be here for as often as I'd like to be after today....
    Oh yes, same here, only I won't be having internet access for a while. As my sig says, I will be gone from March 3-9 researching lemurs at a conservation near by.

I'm looking for a good Gameverse Wishfulshipping fic; does anyone have any recommendations?
    I don't know about "good" yet but I'm working on a Gameverse/AU fic~ The first chapter is almost done so it should be updated somewhat soon. I know of a few others as well, but it depends on your tastes and what you have or haven't read yet. xD

So Valentine's Day is coming up in a few days.

What do you think Dento and Iris would do on Valentine's Day?

Phew. Happy early Valentine’s Day, fellow Wishfulshippers, and you can consider my mind supercharged for this week. I might have some special reflections about Cilan and Iris’ journey through Unova which will have developed even further, and their separate views on Pokémon could easily justify something more down-to-earth, no matter how dark their situation could become as they strengthen their bond with each other. Deeper reflections on romantic friendship could lighten Cilan and Iris’ minds as they go.:

What do you think Cilan and Iris would do on Valentine’s Day?

I might have a few certainties in store as Cilan and Iris realize what the day really means. Cilan could go for a specialized poem alongside whatever meals he’d likely put together with Chili and Cress’ help, and Iris could pitch in with some fresh fruit that she gathered just for the occasion. Iris could attempt to show Cilan something that she treasured in particular as they were waiting for that meal, and Cilan would think of another description on the spot for Iris’ memories. Iris might be more likely than Cilan to blush during whatever moments they share, but I’m not too worried about the laughs they’ll share as they finish.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

I don't know about "good" yet but I'm working on a Gameverse/AU fic~ The first chapter is almost done so it should be updated somewhat soon. I know of a few others as well, but it depends on your tastes and what you have or haven't read yet. xD
    I need. A new chapter of this. NOW. But seriously, I like it. I like it a lot.

I've also found another Gameverse Fanfic, BW1 era. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6773068/1/Coffee-Two-Sugars
    Actually, not found. I just dug it up from my favourites list. I should really go clear that thing.

For some reason, I can't get this scene out of my head.

Scene: Incredibly shippy, under a tree or something. Both Dento and Iris are just sitting underneath the tree's shade, relaxing.
    Dento: Iris...
    Iris: Dento....
    N(Appears out of nowhere, wearing Cupid Wings and carrying an armful of luvdiscs): Tra-la-laaaaah~! Have a Luvdisc! Love-Luvdisc! Geddit? Geddit??
    Dento and Iris: O.o
    N: Okay, in that case, have a Woobat! Or Two! Two woobat! Because he's woo-ing you! Hyuk hyuk!
    Dento: Who told you we were here?
    Iris: Yeah, you're really killing the mood with your bad puns here.
    N: (Has gone deaf from shipping) Attract~! Attract! Attracty-attract! That's what this day's all about, right, you two? It's a day to ship! Ship! SHIIIIIIP!!!!!!
    Satoshi: Man, I miss Misty already.

That's right, I'm a PokeShipper too. But DenAi gets top priority.

^
    How cute! i think they'd do something like that. I can see them lying under a tree maybe a bit miffed at each other then and relaxing in each other's presence. XD

>_<
    I'm partners with Shinji/Paul in Satoshi/Ash Stalking!

All right. This is a topic I can try to answer.

Cilan would probably come up with a great romantic plan that goes horribly, horribly wrong, because he allows Axew to help and Axew gets overexcited. And then Iris gives him a basket full of fruit that she'd picked herself, sees the chaos, and laughs at him. And then Axew picks a flower and gives it to Cilan to give to Iris, and then they have a "happy family" moment until Ash comes back.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Maybe Iris would think about going to a cooking shop and buy Dento an apron with his name on it. While she was doing that, Dento made Iris an apple pie with a single Iris flower on top x3
    Iris and Kibago would both enjoy it while Dento watches with a warm smile on his face <3
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

I like Tykira's response and I also think what happened in Jessie's fic where Cilan bakes her a cake for her birthday would be something Cilan would do on Valentines day because Cilan and Iris are very proactive people. I always try and check ff.net every day for new wishful fan fics. I'm planning on doing a prequel to The Other King about how Queen Iris meets the love of her life. It's an AU and it's a mixture of both game and anime.

Here's a sprite edit I made.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heyo guys!~ Hope you all had a nice V-day.

I need. A new chapter of this. NOW. But seriously, I like it. I like it a lot.
    Aww thank you!!! >w<;;; I'll try to update ASAP.

Here's the images for today's episode:

Spoiler:- :

Lol @punny!shippy!N. xD

I could see them hanging out with their Pokemon in a forest or something. Maybe have a small picnic and give cards/candy to each other. It'd be cute if maybe Dento taught Iris how to slow dance or something. :3 And then Axew gets lost...SO IT'S DETECTIVE TIME (or not) on V-day..

Here's some V-day fanart I found~

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33542660

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...?_sid=6cd096bf

@ChloboShoka- That's really cute! It looks so realistic...almost like it could be in the game haha. x3

Satoshi: Man, I miss Misty already.
    Oh, Ash, you and your Only Sane Man one-liners never cease to amaze me...

Hmm... Well, Cilan would obviously make some sort of fancy V-Day dinner for him and Iris (duh); like maybe a fancy Spaghetti w/ sauce that has a hint of lemon for zingy flavor (I've actually done it, it tastes pretty good) topped with cheese. And, maybe one of them could take the other on a special sight-seeing date (so one of them would be like "I can show you the world~" etc.), ending in a special trip to the Rendevouz-Point Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa City.

As a side note, I've begun to watch Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, and I remembered the whole Yandere!Cilan thing, and switched the gender roles a bit (meaning Iris is Yukki and Cilan is Yuno)... My favorite clip to picture it with is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-HWuRXcCo and I can see him making the signature Gasai Yandere Face for some reason... Yes yes yes, I know Cilan's not completely insane like that, I just like picking on him because I love him to bits he's my favorite male Pokémon character (plus, Mamoru Miyano's voiced people like Light/Kira, Repliku, etc., so bonus points).
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

I'm a new user, but I absolutely love this ship, how can I join? XD
    Lemons make good weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Junji View Post
    I'm a new user, but I absolutely love this ship, how can I join? XD
    Haha of course you can join~ (And there's nothing you need to do, just ask/post xD) ^.^ Welcome to the club. Feel free to answer any topics if you'd like.

Awesome! I haven't posted in here in awhile... Actually, that's not very awesome. XP Anyway, cool fanarts and fanfics! Yay, thanks for uploading (all those) episode pictures~! ;O

Follow Ash. I think Cilan would cook Iris a romantic dinner and Iris would take Cilan to see the stars on top of a mountain probably near. Also, she could help him climb up. XD

Ooh, welcome Ms. Togekiss and Junji~! Wow, posts look kind of slow now but its ok. Happy late Valentine's Day~! Is it still going on? Lol, I don't know, it seems like its still going on...

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I'm back! soory, my computer has been a real son of a female Herdier lately. I WROTE FANFIC!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9013411/1/Pansage-s-PlanC
    What do you think Cilan and Iris would do for Valentine's Day?
    Well, baased off personal experience, girls like it when guys do something super sweet for them. (seeing that my boyfriend did something sweet for me for Valentine's Day, and I practically died, it was so nice. ((chocolate+roses=HAPPY FLYNNIE!))) Alright, sorry for the parenthical over kill, and back on topic. Anyway, I'm thinking that Cilan would do something somewhat cliche, but sweet. Iris would do her 'such a pain' line, but then she would give hiim the biggest THANK YOU Unova ever saw. Yes, it's cliche, but hey, it works! Anyway ,ideas for fics would be much apperciated! BUH BYE!

Um, guys (if I'm not totally invisible at this point), I had an idea of a new topic (since Valentine's Day is over):

How would Cress and Chili try to matchmake Cilan and Iris?

I don't know if "matchmake" is even a word, but you get the point. And, it's mostly Chili's idea; he just somehow roped Cress into this.
    I think they'd try to make convenient romance scenes like dropping a random handkerchief to make it look like Iris dropped it, setting up a small crisis so Cilan comes to the rescue to save Iris from something, trying to trick Cilan into confessing to Iris, etc.
    *shrug* I try my best to come up with topics...
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnie Junior View Post
    I'm back! soory, my computer has been a real son of a female Herdier lately. I WROTE FANFIC!
    What do you think Cilan and Iris would do for Valentine's Day?
    Well, baased off personal experience, girls like it when guys do something super sweet for them. (seeing that my boyfriend did something sweet for me for Valentine's Day, and I practically died, it was so nice. ((chocolate+roses=HAPPY FLYNNIE!))) Alright, sorry for the parenthical over kill, and back on topic. Anyway, I'm thinking that Cilan would do something somewhat cliche, but sweet. Iris would do her 'such a pain' line, but then she would give hiim the biggest THANK YOU Unova ever saw. Yes, it's cliche, but hey, it works! Anyway ,ideas for fics would be much apperciated! BUH BYE!
    Heey, it's another SolarbeamShipper! I'm not kidding, that's the name for Pansage X Emolga. But that said, this is a wonderful idea, I absolutely adore it.

Anime-wise or Game-wise? I like to think of Cress and Chili as people who like looking for muscle or backup in whatever plan they're doing, because they never really like doing the bulk of the work themselves.

Anime-----
    Chili: Hey, Satoshi......
    Satoshi: What now?
    Cress: We'd like to blackmail our beloved brother, and we need you to help us.
    Satoshi: I don't want any part of it! If I make a new conspiracy against them, Dento won't give me dinner again. I had to go hungry while they were eating....
    Cress: Here's the deal. You get it, WE give you your food.
    Satoshi: ....Can you guys cook?
    Chili: We run a three-star restaurant, dammit! Dento's not the only one who can cook! You in or not?!
    Satoshi: ...I guess. So, what do you want me to do?
    Cress: Right, it's real simple. We want you to shove them into a Pokemon Centre bedroom, lock the door, throw the key over the Driftveil Drawbridge, and leave a window open for us to snap a few photos. Savvy?
    Satoshi: All that just for some food I could just get for free from the Pokemon Center?
    Chili: Uh, yeah. So, do we have a deal?
    Satoshi: DEAL.

I'll think of a Gameverse one later, but something tells me a very interested Drayden will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnie Junior View Post
    Aw cute fanfic. XD It kept me entertained.

I imagine Chili being the one with the crazy matchmaking ideas, who just drags a bored Cress with a w.- face on. I don't know what Pod would do but he'd probably make fake love letters, send flowers to Dento from Iris and it'd probably fail somehow, but I imagine in the end he'll do something, like trip into Dento and make him accidentally kiss Iris. XD

What's up fellow wishfulshippers? I'm back! Even though it hasn't been that long... ANYWAY
    How would Cress and Chili try to match make Cilan and Iris?
    Oh man... I see so many possiblities. Well, Chili would probably just shove them together and go like "NOW KISS MOTHA TRUCKERS!" Or he would lock them in a closet together. for about a day. And he wouldn't let them out until they kissed. Ahhh Chili, you give me so many fanfic ideas. Alright, this is just a short post because I need to shut the wireless on my phone off because I'm about to take off on a plane (I'm going to Germany! Home sweet home!) And remember, fanfic ideas are much appreciated! Probably because writer's block just struck again. OK, bye bye!
    Flynnie signing off to celebrate visting home for Winter Break!

I made a new wishfulshipping fic called Thy Wish Will Come.

I can imagine Cress and Chili trying to give Cilan advice, but I think Cilan would probably be the one to lead his own way. I can imagine Cilan being a really sweet and shy guy on the inside.

(exhaling) Talk about a new set of major shifts for yours truly. Who knew that I’d end up having a specialized overarching scenario involving Cilan and Iris… which at least some of you might already know? I’ll forever be grateful for everything I learned from all of you about the romantic partnership that these two could develop as they progress through Unova, and even some of their closest friends might be surprised to realize how close they’ll have become. My reflections below could enhance that impression on my part.:

How would Chili and Cress attempt to matchmake Cilan and Iris?

I see Cilan’s brothers as being more likely to pick up on a few hints between him and Iris once they see these two trainers actively spending time together more often than not. It could most likely happen if Cilan and Iris talked to Chili and Cress first, giving Chili a few ideas while Cress attempts to shrug it off. That said, Cilan and Iris could be perceptive than either Chili or Cress suspects, so if they end up revealing themselves, their efforts could backfire for a while until Cilan and Iris decide to play along. In the end, I’m sure that they’d settle for some advice that’d enlighten Cilan and Iris about themselves before any date they ended up planning.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

New Wishfulshipping fanart!

Spoiler: If you haven't seen the new eeveelution, this may be unexpected. Also contains Virgil.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33672260

Dento's expression is hilarious.

New Wishfulshipping fanart!

Spoiler: If you haven't seen the new eeveelution, this may be unexpected. Also contains Virgil.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33672260

Dento's expression is hilarious.
    Oh I love that Art. I guess that's Teppo's art! I love the concept of the new eeveelution with Dento and Iris in that fanart.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast