Page 151 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hey guys. I have a request. Could someone who's been on the thread for a long time make a list of all the past topics? I want to see all the topics so we don't redo old ones. Also, I have neither the paitence nor internet connection to go through all the past pages. So if anyone could do this, I would be grateful. It would also help the thread, because we need to keep fresh questions coming. Tou don't have to do it, Im just curious. Thanks.
    Flynnie signing off to go beat Pokemon Diamond!

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Spoiler: If you haven't seen the new eeveelution, this may be unexpected. Also contains Virgil.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33672260

Dento's expression is hilarious.
    Aww how cute. Nice find! X3 Maybe they'll share it I don't know, all of a sudden I just picture a special episode or something introducing that Eeveelution, where Dento and Iris both befriend a wild one (they don't catch it, just feed it and play with it or whatever.) And that whole time they'd talk about what a cool new Pokemon they found and terns out they were playing with the same one so then they partner up to take care of it together. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnie Junior View Post
    Hey guys. I have a request. Could someone who's been on the thread for a long time make a list of all the past topics? I want to see all the topics so we don't redo old ones. Also, I have neither the paitence nor internet connection to go through all the past pages. So if anyone could do this, I would be grateful.
    Oh gosh Flynnie, that sounds tough. ^^; I don't think re-using some topics is really a bad thing because of the fact we always are getting new members, or even the old members may think of something new or forget it was a topic once. Though, at the same time it would be nice to have a list, but I don't think it's something urgent. I might try when I have some breaks or am bored out of my mind lol.

Annnnyway~ Here's today's pictures:

Spoiler:- images:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Cilan and Iris’ determination to help N could work out quite well for them… as it did during my special reflections about them. Perhaps it was only natural that these two trainers gained the spot that they did in my memory, given their ultimate importance to something near and dear to me, as some of you might already know. In particular, I’m recalling a question in which Cilan, Iris, or both had a dream about a romantic scenario involving both of them together, right around early November 2011, and everything I’ve learned since then ended up pointing me to my last question, as that question could now point me to this.:

If Cilan or Iris planned a date for the other, then what do you think (s)he would most likely do?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Thought you guys would appreciate this, you guys. I'm sorry this is kinda a one-line post, but I'm VERY pushed for time. Got banners on request and everything. >.<

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7558634/10/It-s-Memory-Time
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

HI!
    @jesspikapal, OMG, loved the fanfic. Totally awesome! Iris putting a Purrloin in Cilan's pillow=AWESOME!
    If Iris and Cilan had to plan a date for the other, what would he/she plan?
    Easy as beating a level one Magikarp. Cilan would probably make a dinner out of all of Iris' favorite fruits, but he would make sure it felt nature-y (is that even a word?) Iris would probably dra Cilan out of his comfort zone (like, WAYYYYY out) and they'd go on a nature hike or take a walk in the forest... or something like that. Ok, this will sound very desparate,but...
    I NEED FANFIC IDEAS, AND I NEED THEM FAST! REALLY FAST! I have writer's block for the millionth time, and my coousin asked me to write a fanfic for her. PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELPPPPPP!
    Thank you, and have a nice day.
    Flynnie signing off to go ask her dad if she can break the T.V (Holy Crustles, I HATE BARNEY!)

Aww cute fanfic Jess! :3

If Cilan or Iris planned a date for the other, then what do you think (s)he would most likely do?

I see the two of them keeping things simple, though with Dento he'd probably want to make it extravagant at first, but then realize it wouldn't mesh well with Iris's earthly flavor.

For Iris, she'd probably plan to do something that'd entertain Dento, with subways, going to a museum as long as there are no spirits in that one lol, or take him fishing. Though, I could easily see Iris wanting to ride the Ferris wheel with him and Dento dragging her around. ._.; Lol Dento'd probably geek out a few times at the stuff but she enjoys his antics deep down <3

As for Dento, he'd probably at first want to go somewhere fancy, and romantic and he'd be a tad nervous as well but then half way through his plans he'd realize that Iris probably wouldn't like that as much and take her instead to a botanical garden or a nature trail or something where they can just walk hand in hand enjoying the serene-ness.~

I make dates too often outside, don't I?

^ I agree with Poke_Maniac's answer! x3

Here's a cute wishful music video! (it's spanish though)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5tKb4wiGI
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Sorry guys for not posting in a while. I've been too preoccupied with other...things x'D

Baaaah Gina's answer is just too perfect! So umm, I think Dento would definitely try to woo Iris and get on her good side, so he'd take her somewhere where she could feel natural and comfortable in. A homely place of some sort.

Iris? Man I just can't imagine her planning dates and stuff. I think she'd be terrible at it and give up and just drag Dento to a meadow to relax and stargaze a bit. Then during the date she would be flustered and sad that her plan for a date wasn't up to Dento's standards (or so she'd think) but Dento would tell her to not worry and that he loved the date very much and that it doesn't matter where they go, so long as they could spend their time alone together. And then Iris would cheer up and hug him happily and yeah. <3

I agree, Cilan would totally take Iris on a natural outdoors date. Otherwise, maybe he could take her to her favorite spots in the Unova region and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~", and they'd have a blast! Or another kind of date would be @ the Nimbasa City Rendezvous-Point Ferris Wheel, and Iris would possibly lay her head on Cilan's chest; causing him to turn completely red in the face and quickening his heartbeat. And just as Ci's about to gently nuzzle his cheek against Iris' head, Axew pops out and startles him.
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Um, hello everyone. As you can see, I'm new here, but I wish to join. Although, I'll be back later because I have things to go do right now, but like I said, I'll be back later on...

Um, hello everyone. As you can see, I'm new here, but I wish to join.
    Welcome, Brother/Sister blackrose16! When you get back on later, you're going to have fun here on the WishfulShipping forum! We're so excited to have you aboard!
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

I'm back!! And, I plan on having lots of fun here. This is exciting. I can't wait to join in on the fun.

Oh welcome blackrose16~ ^.^ It's always nice to have new members come. Have a fun time~

---

So anyway guys I apologize for being late with the pictures. D8 I'll upload them tomorrow, I promise (and the reason why I didn't last time was because they didn't have them uploaded on filb lol. It's probably up by now.

And as for today I have no excuse besides being lazy and drawing that small little picture for my fanfic in my sig. A bigger picture can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox

Baaaah Gina's answer is just too perfect! So umm, I think Dento would definitely try to woo Iris and get on her good
    Aw thanks! ~^.^ And lol....if he was to try and get on her good side why is the first thing to come into my head a candy store? I have no idea but it must be late. xDD

Quote Originally Posted by choronekoluvr
    and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~",
    YOU. YOU GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD AnD AN IMAGE OF DENTO AND IRIS ON A STUNFISK CARPET FLOATiNG THROUGH MY BRAIN. XDDD

Thanks, I look forward to it
    Ghost Lover
    :609:;487;;478;;426;:593:;354;;093;;353;:623:;479; ;429;;200;;302;;425;;356;

All sprites are property of GameFreak

Wow, that was one cool drawing 00poke_maniac.

and be all like "I can show you the world, shining shimmering spendid~",
    YOU. YOU GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD AnD AN IMAGE OF DENTO AND IRIS ON A STUNFISK CARPET FLOATiNG THROUGH MY BRAIN. XDDD
    Oh this made my hands on working a doodle. I don't do a lot of pokemon drawings before yet Is it okay to use your ideas guys?XD

Spoiler:- I know, this is just a doodle:):
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been very active around here. School kills your shipping time.

I don't know if these are new pieces of fanart, but I haven't seen them before.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29835939

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33622327

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Oh this made my hands on working a doodle. I don't do a lot of pokemon drawings before yet Is it okay to use your ideas guys?XD

It looks good, Ashist (is is alright to call you that??). I really liked it and I liked how you made Stunfisk look like the flying carpet. Good idea! I just wanted to say I really like the drawing you did and it looks very nice.
    Last edited by blackrose16; 3rd March 2013 at 12:03 AM.
    Ghost Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Thanks! ^.^ I'll probably draw some more Wishful stuff today or tomorrow. I'm supposed to be writing a fic for Wishful or possibly another one of my OTPs for a contest....but of course I'm procrastinating. ~.~

Awww that is so cute! XD Dento and Iris look like they are having a lot of fun. :3 Actually i got the idea from a different fanart I saw ^^;, but I'm sure it's ok. Yours is very different from it, so it's like taking a topic and playing with it, if you get what I mean. XD

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been very active around here. School kills your shipping time.
    Ikr? xD

I don't know if these are new pieces of fanart, but I haven't seen them before.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29835939

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=33622327
    I saw the first one before, b ut not the second. xD Are those the uniforms to the Dragon epi? =O Now all I can think of is Iris having to go to school again or something, and Dento sneaking in to be her tutor/ or fellow classmate who will help her and have lunch with her and look so awkward compared to the other kids by how tall he is...well if the 10 year old kids are as snobby as the little ones. seriously, I can just picture Dento's legs sticking from under the table with a 5th grade school uniform on and asking the teacher all kinds of questions, embarrassing Iris...then the teacher kicks him out. xD

--

I promised you guys pictures~

Spoiler:- images:

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose16 View Post
    It looks good, Ashist (is is alright to call you that??). I really liked it and I liked how you made Stunfisk look like the flying carpet. Good idea! I just wanted to say I really like the drawing you did and it looks very nice.
    Oh yes,..you can also call me Ash for short Thank you so much for the comment, I really appreciate it! Oh yeah, I think I forgot to say this, welcome to the thread blackrose16!

Awww that is so cute! XD Dento and Iris look like they are having a lot of fun. :3 Actually i got the idea from a different fanart I saw ^^;, but I'm sure it's ok. Yours is very different from it, so it's like taking a topic and playing with it, if you get what I mean. XD
    hehe yeah. thank you 00poke_maniac XD. I haven't finished the doodle actually yet thank you Awesome shots of the episode too. The forth pictures seems like they're already the guardians of the little kids!XD.

Oh, cool pixiv arts. I haven't seen those before I think I should bookmark those arts. I like to see Cilan in that uniform, it looks good on him
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Thank you, Ash, and you're welcome. I look forward to being an active member of this thread, although like most of us, school life gets in the way...
    Ghost Lover

Wow. It hasb been a while since I have been here on the forums.Hey Wishfulshippers,Sorry for not being here so often with school and everything else happening. So First I welcome blackrose16 to the Wishfulshipping thread I hope that you enjoy the moments here. Second Ash I love the fanart of Iris an Dento. Awesome.

Banner made by Skiyomi

HI! I'M STILL ALIVE! FIRST! blackrose16, welcome to the crackiest thread on the freakin' internet. ENJOY! Second, I have an idea for a new topic
    What do you think Iris and Cilan would think/say if they found this thread?
    Cilqn would probably be all like WTF and stuff but secretly he would be glad that a group of people all thought he and Iris should be together. Iris would be all like WTF but I think she would join. y'know, just to see what we think (and to be able to stare at cilan's face on the internet) Yeah... i suck. Okay, i have to go and have a angry fangirl. buh-bye.
    flynnie signing off to go rage over the fact the ssb4 might bhe delayed (WTFH NINTENDO!)

^

May I add another thread question? Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?

x3333 It would be freakin' awesome if they did! Dento can definitely dance, and Iris...well, I think she'll do a good job, but will need some teaching from dento! Hmm, maybe they should dance to the song 'Boogie shoes' by KC and the Sunshine band.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Thank you Flynnie and JetshipperKekkaishi for the welcome. Now, I'm going to attempt to answer one or both of these topic questions. It depends on what my brain comes up with for answers.

I think Cilan would be his usual self but once he found it, he'd be like, "Iris, come here and look at this. I found something with a unique flavor" and Iris would probably be a little skeptical until she actually saw what he was talking about, then she'd be all, "Cilan, what is this and why are they talking about us *looks closer at the posts* i-in that way...?"...or something like that...

Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?
    I think they would, but I think Iris would be a little shy about dancing in front of groups of people, seeing as I can't imagine she danced a whole lot in the Village of Dragons. I think with enough practice, she'd do well. As for Cilan, I think he'd be good at all types of dancing and he'd be able to help Iris practice by leading her through the different steps of the different dances. I'm not sure they'd win the competition, but I think they'd do fairly well. Looking at those two, I think it'd be cute to see them dance to a slow song or dance a nice romantic dance, like the tango or the waltz. I could totally see them dancing the waltz, with Cilan trying to lead Iris through the steps and Iris blushing cutely the whole time while looking down at their feet to make sure she isn't messing anything up, and of course, to hide her blush.
    Ghost Lover

GIUS IMA MISS YOU FOR THESE 4 DAYS IM GONE I JUST WANT WBERYONT O KNOW THAY OK?!?

Now onto topics~

Well let's see. I imagine Dento just sort of scrolling through it with a little bit of interest, and then just start laughing at it and call Iris over to check out this cool thing. XD Iris would be all D8 WHY IS THERE PICTURES OF ME WITH NOSEBLEEDS? WHERE DID THEY GET PICTURES OF US...IS THERE A CAMERA IN MY HAIR? And then probably make an account on here and DenAi everything. :3 Dento just laugh and quietly laugh at it or join and add more random crack.

Will Iris and Dento compete in a dancing competition? If so, how will they fair?

Aw I could see them doing this just for the heck of it. Both of them like dancing after all. :3 I imagine Dento being a bit better at it though, so he'd probably give Iris a helping hand at slow dancing and stuff and she'd be blushing x3. I don't really see them winning, but probably come kind of close.

Page 151 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast