Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4197

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I'd love to answer topics... No time like the present, I suppose! Hello, thank you for the welcome!

If Jirachi is able to grant Cilan and Iris a few wishes, what would they wish for each other?

Knowing Cilan's skeptical side, he would be a little sketchy about having wishes granted, but then again, he also believes in the power of Pokemon, so if he saw Jirachi with his eyes then he would have to believe. (Note; Do citizens of Unova have knowledge of legendaries from other regions? Maybe, but not by sight or in crude detail? So, Cilan would know it was legendary, but not exactly if it was known to make wishes that came true? Oops, rambling.)

Cilan would most likely, after getting over initial shock and letting Iris go first, because she would definitely be so excited to have wishes granted for her; he would wish for her health and happiness, and if he could have other wishes, then he would probably spend them on tiny things because he isn't really the flaunting selfish type when it comes to him being given things. (On another note, he can flaunt his own knowledge whenever and wherever.)

Iris would most likely have a hard time thinking of the perfect things to wish for. In the end though, she would wish for a night alone with a sky full of stars, or for a promising future for the both. (Iris wouldn't waste her wishes on something childish like berries, right guys?)

She totally would though, in her excitement, she would just wish for berries and Emolga and her would be happy with their meals forevermore (until Cilan coaxes her to eat something else.)

/rambleramble

banner credit: skiyomi

PFFFFFT. XD Out of context Wishful scenes ftw. XD I'm beginning to notice something lol

Spoiler:- :

So here's Dento and Iris's double battle and get captured part 2. :3

And uh....I updated my fic. XD; In case if anyone wondered if it ever would.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

So here's Dento and Iris's double battle and get captured part 2. :3
    I don't know why, but I just kept expecting Dento and Iris (Iris in particular) to break out of the ring thing. I mean, they're both so skinny, they'd definitely be able to wriggle out of it...never mind. They still look cute.

For those who also watch Bleach: If Dento and Iris were characters in bleach, what kind of powers would they have?

I always expect Dento to be a Quincy. Whether because I've started imagining him in a quincy mantle, or because, like Ishida, he tends to rant off a lot in battle and lose track of whatever he was originally doing, I think it suits him a lot. I'm also biased, because Ishida is one of my favourite characters.

As for Iris, she has a very, very large similarity to Shihoin Yoruichi. Dark-skinned, purple-haired, nimble, acrobatic, Crazy awesome scientist for a boyfriend, and also cute. I can really see Iris being a former noble who went into self-exile to save her boyfriend, but doesn't regret it one bit because she's happier being in freedom.

For those who also watch Bleach: If Dento and Iris were characters in bleach, what kind of powers would they have?

For Iris, I agree with lightgiver. I think she would be much like Yoruichi, as the two characters share many characteristics. For some reason, I also see her with a zanpakuto, but rarely uses it, if at all (the reason she would rarely use her zanpakuto, is like Nanao, she'd mostly use her kido and hakuda skills), and I also see her as a mistress of kido, since she believes in all the supernatural stuff. I think she'd make a good Soul Reaper, however, I think her temper might get on her superiors' nerves a bit, but overall, she'd be a good Soul Reaper fighter.

As for Cilan, I can see him as a Soul Reaper as well. I could even see him as a captain. If you pay enough attention, all of the captains have their quirks, and Cilan just happens to have a few, but that's what, in my mind, would make him a formidable foe in battle. He'd annoy his opponent with talking and then he'd strike with his sword while the enemy is distracted, while still talking. He'd also come up with excellent battle strategies and know just when the perfect time to attack would be.
    Ghost Lover
    :609:;487;;478;;426;:593:;354;;093;;353;:623:;479; ;429;;200;;302;;425;;356;

All sprites are property of GameFreak

Firstly...I missed you all. Its been since August since I last posted I think. I am mot worthy. Blame being involved with other fandoms. This is a funny time for me to be back because I was on a Bleach rereading marathon last week... (It's faaaate)

AHEM. Anyway...as an answer to the question:

Oh my God I can totally see Iris as Yoruichi. Or yes, a Kidou user...or she could be a healer in the Fourth Division. Although she she's definitely a fighting type...something like Unohana but with more spunk.

As for Dento. Quincy. YES YES YES. He would be so badass ;-; But if we go with the shadow triad theory, we could have dento as a vice captain who goes into being a brainwashed Visored while he serves under Aizen. And Iris tries to save him x3

( But yes the Yoruichi/Kisuke and Iris/Dento parallel is stuck with me)

YES I'M STILL ALIVE. You all can't get rid of me that easily. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Naw-but-really, sorry for my lack of actvity on this thread. Blame my being an Avatard and a Directioner and being part of the Beyblade fandom (whatever the name for that fandom is...) for it. PLEASE! I'VE BEEN OVERLOADING ON ZUTARA AND LARRY! Ok... that came out a little weird. ANYWAY, on to the topic.
    If Jirachi granted Cilan and Iris a wish, what would they wish for?
    Oh, I can see a headcanon already... but for your sakes, I'll keep it short. I really think that Cilan would wish for Iris to have a lot of dragon types, because where's the satisfaction in reaching your goal if you cheat? THERE IS NONE AT ALL. TRUST ME. Okay, life lesson over. Iris would either:
    A) Wish for Cilan to ask her out (yeah, yeah, rag on me for being unoriginal)
    B) Wish for Cilan to become a S class conessuir (HOWEVER YOU WANNA FREAKING SPELL IT)
    C) Get Burgandy to stop stalking Cilan, because CILAN BELONGS TO IRIS AND NO ONE ELSE! GOT THAT? GOOD!
    Sorry for the Burgandy rant, but I really can't tolerate her. BURGANDY, Y U NO BE NICE TO CILAN?
    00_poke_maniac, those pictures... OMG WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THE ANIME? The Unova Leauge just ended in the English version... WE'RE TOO SLOW! But seriously, I literally saw Cilan breaking free of the cuffs in my head and yelling, "Iris, I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THESE IDOITS!" Okay, I overdosed on sugar... again. So yeah... BYE!
    Flynnie signing off to go watch MORE Pokemon in her room. (Jesus, I have no life.)

I was thinking most recently about Cilan/Iris fanfiction ideas and simply thought:

What is the fluffiest scenario you can think of regarding Dento and Iris?

I'll answer my topic in a bit, but for now, I have homework.
    Bye-Bye.

~Jess~
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

Plus... all I am is bored these days.

I can think of them hugging and kissing while flying a cute Dragonite! Maybe they would be travelling to another region or to Striaton or Opelucid for a sleepover. Or maybe they wanted to share the experience?
    Last edited by Shining Tree Of Love; 16th April 2013 at 2:04 AM.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got sidetracked by Tumblr, Sims, and another fanfic my brother and I are working on.

And I wanted to have the next chapter in my fanfic up by my birthday, but that was two days ago and I haven't written more than one scene since Christmas. I might have it done before Wishfulshipping Day, though.

Maybe working together to create the perfect fruit pancakes? Not like "Iris finds the fruit and Cilan cooks," but like he's showing her how to do it so she doesn't end up living on nothing but apples.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Something that actually happened in the series or can we think of a scenario we would LIKE to see? :P

In the series, it would be their matchmaking conversation in the cottonee episode. I also like their costumes in the Zoura filming episode where Dento is the masked (sommelier?) and Iris as the princess.

Does anybody know THIS guy in this movie's trailer?! The part at 0:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rTyPZGdEyyc
    I'm glad Dento didn't see that! >.<
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Hey guys, let's not wish non-existance or death upon characters. ^^; It's not nice.

---

ANYWAY I wanted to post here much earlier this week, but I've held my thoughts and waited for today lol.

I'd love to see Dento and Iris comfort each other about their phobias. With gentle teasings, cuddles etc. Especially if both of them remain mum about the reason. Like they wouldn't really bug one another to tell, they'd both respect it though they probably played the confession out numerous times in there head. And I imagine this on a couch or something snuggled up by a fire. :3

Also I really like them being snuggled up and Dento reading to Iris. I saw a fanart and it always seems so sweet. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    Does anybody know THIS guy in this movie's trailer?! The part at 0:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rTyPZGdEyyc
    BUT HEY! Imagine Dento getting jelly about that guy or something? It could potentially lead to some golden moments. x3 (You never know xD) But I'm not sure if Dento's the type, but I always see him wanting her attention and maybe be a bit cold around that guy, perhaps? XD

I wouldn't worry though, he's probably just protecting her. If he is a ranger, it's part of their job. I also remember Kevin (from Arceus and the Jewel of Life) saving Dawn too.

Oh wow, I'm horrible with writing fluff normally so let's see...

Something like them moving in together and Cilan trying to be all gentleman-y helping her with the boxes when she can handle more than he can even and she kisses him as a thank you; then that night they could be fixing dinner and he could put some food on her nose while she is busy with getting the plates out and she would wrinkle her nose and then put some food on his cheek and they would giggle and be all cute and couple-y.

^ OKAY NGL THAT'S JUST ADORABLE OK. Horrible at writing fluff my butt that was super fluffy ;;

Ok, like, imagine Dento helping Iris brush her super long, bushy hair after a bath and putting them into pigtails for her because they always give her trouble. He'd be very gentle with her and be patient with any knots and would hum quietly while she would sigh in content at his handy work and slowly lean back into him at the same time. And after he'd finish he'd end it with a small kiss on the top of her head and yeah.

That's it sorry ;n;

Hmmm. You probably don't want to hear it.

Dento and Iris get caught in some heavy rain or something (Satoshi is lost with some COtD as usual), and get very drenched. They find shelter, and then both realise their crazy hairstyles have come undone, so they look very, very different now. Cue blushing, giggling, and all that. They try helping the other get their hair back into its original shape, but it doesn't turn out right, which only results in yet more laughing, at which Iris suddenly blurts out that Dento "looks cute". The rest----is up to you guys.

Omg guys. K so I'm calming down now but it was such a scary finals day. XDDD

So today we got a new OP and ending. There's like no Wishfulshippy but it's all friendshippy anyway--it's not in any romance context but IT'S SO CUTE I suggest everyone watch it. They are done nicely~ ^.^

As for today's episode..it was kind of blah. Which to be honest I don't even have my hopes up for anything Wishfulshipping in DA! -.- Unless they surprise us. Like we might get something in the Detective epi....you never know.

One thing I noticed with the new ending, which I found interesting as it applies to nature/technology was that Iris sent her messages home by Wingull, where as Dento e-mailed his brothers. X3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th April 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. With school and everything and now that I'm approaching the end of yet another semester, it's a bit hectic...but, anyway, here's another lovely post from me:

I would say the fluffiest scenario I can think of would be one where Iris goes either food gathering or berry hunting, either for a meal or for medicinal purposes, but then she either gets lost or takes a while and Cilan goes looking for her, because he's all worried about her, he manages to find her, and he's so worried that he starts to tell her how worried she made him and that he hopes she never does that again, culminating in him confessing to her that his worry over her is because he really likes her and doesn't want to see her hurt and he doesn't want her to worry him anymore
    Ghost Lover

So like guys, I feel we should get some topics running here. XD It's been a little slow. I'll probably put more effort into the epi pics now that I'm on break.

What would Dento and Iris do in the summer? (yeah pretty generic I know. XD)

What kinds of moments do you think could should happen in Decorola Adventures?

What would Dento and Iris do in the summer?

I think that Iris would definitely drag him into swimming with her, or to a beach somewhere where he could cook on the beach while their Pokemon ran around and had fun. Then after they had eaten and the sun went down, they would lay on towels on the beach and cuddle while star watching and he would tell her all the scientific names for them and she could reply with something about them being spirits, or Pokemon and they would have little arguments that would end with him sighing and pressing a kiss to the top of her head because he respects her beliefs.

What kinds of moments do you think could/should happen in Decorola Adventures?

I want some more of detective!Cilan. He's so cute like that and it almost immediately follows with Iris calling him a pain which is a gag that I would love to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by airisuflower View Post

I want some more of detective!Cilan. He's so cute like that and it almost immediately follows with Iris calling him a pain which is a gag that I would love to continue.
    Lol well you might be getting your wish next episode. XDD I always liked their interactions when he was a detective. Iris would always make snide remarks (unknown to him) until she yelled at him and called him a pain. xD He might sulk in the upcoming episode but there's a Purrloin so---O.o ok my dog sleeps with her tongue out--maybe he'll be so happy after the encounter he rushes over to hug her. Maybe he'll get protective over Iris because of the cat. XD UNLIKELY AS IT IS I STILL HAVE FUN THINKING OF IT.

So today I totally forgot it was Thurs. I'm sorry!! T_T I THOUGHT IT WAS TUES.

The look on Iris's face for next episode is priceless:

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd May 2013 at 6:02 PM.

I missed so much. Hey Everyone. Been gone for a while. So I guess it is time to answer this question.
    What would Dento and Iris do for the summer?
    Well Dento and Iris can get Casteliacones. While hanging around Castlelia City exploring the sites. Or go to the beach. Dent could make a nice feast for them.

Banner made by Skiyomi

What would Dento and Iris do for the summer?
    I think Cilan would take Iris somewhere she'd enjoy a lot (obviously). He could take her back to Striaton City and take her to the park near the city after he cooked up a picnic for them at the restaurant (with a little help from Chili and Cress), they'd let their Pokemon stretch their legs/wings and eat, drink, and be merry. Honestly, I think they could go anywhere and do anything as long as Iris is happy in the end, because I believe that's the only important thing to Cilan, is that Iris is happy, no matter what
    Ghost Lover

Gone for a long time, going to be gone for a long time. Shipping during the school term is sad.

Iris: Dento~!!!
    Dento: Wha-Iris?
    Iris: I got us some Casteliacones! Here!
    Dento: *is suddenly buried by a mountain of ice cream cones* WaitWaitWait! How did you manage to get so many of them?!
    Iris: *giggle* I just told them I was the champion, and I liked their casteliacone! You should've seen how quickly they came over!
    Dento: Not that that isn't true, but it's a little wrong to do that, right...?
    Iris: *is clearly not listening* Chow down, everyone!
    Satoshi: Not complaining, free ice cream.

The Jirachi Wish scene that was discussed around here earlier, preferably ending up with one of our cute scenarios. Also, I admit that I want to see them travelling home by boat together after their ultimate farewell at the end of the Decolora arc. It'll be sad, but it's shipping.

I don't remember seeing this one around: http://25.media.tumblr.com/cc2b7156e...jqlgo5_500.jpg

I don't remember seeing this one around: http://25.media.tumblr.com/cc2b7156e...jqlgo5_500.jpg
    That drawing must be one of teppo's art updated last January I think..

How about Cilan making his very own version of Ice Cream flavor and scream It's tasting time shares it with Iris.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    . Also, I admit that I want to see them travelling home by boat together after their ultimate farewell at the end of the Decolora arc. It'll be sad, but it's shipping.
    I'll admit--I laughed way too hard at that. XDDD

"AAAAAAH FINAL EPI THEY ARE BEING SHIPPED TOGETHER!!" I know I'll have tears from the fact that they are leaving and being shipped lol. watch them be planed together instead

So anyway I'd like to see something in the detective epi where Iris actually compliments him and it inflates his already inflated ego. I also imagine him wagging his tail (if he had one) like a happy little puppy dog if she ever did. XDD The Jirachi scene mentioned is another good one. :P Overall, I hope for scenes that can give us a good laugh. And uh a Mamoru Miyano + Aoi Yuuki duet would be gratefully appreciated.

Hehe I'm loving all of your cute scenarios. I'd like to see them go fishing or hang out on a beach and build pretty sand castles together lol. Iris dragging or splashing Dento with water would be cute. He'd probably just be basking and bam! I see a lot of ice cream being mentioned--there's always popsicles too. Iris could like get her tongue stuck on one and Dento could help get it off. :3

Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast