Page 100 of 170 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Okayyy. How many people want to join? I think there must be at least 14, which is ideal for a Valentine's whatever. Let's do this!
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Okayyy. How many people want to join? I think there must be at least 14, which is ideal for a Valentine's whatever. Let's do this!
    I'll join!~ ^^

----

So today's episode...not much of any hints. It was SO weird though. XDD Some things in what they said:

Spoiler:- quotes:

So I'll have pics up soon! I don't even think they stood by each other though.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 16th February 2012 at 11:44 AM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Can we make, like, a list of people? I'll start. Copy and paste, everybody!

Oh, and C stands for Chapter!

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-
    C3-
    C4-
    C5-
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9-
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-
    C13-
    C14-
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Ah, great!

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-
    C3-
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9-
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-
    C13-
    C14-
    (Can I do that? I just like the number 4...)
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

That could work, but I'm still confused as to whether this is a chapter story or splice of life. If it is splice of life then I don't see that it would need a specific order @.@ I could just be confused on the whole thing. ^^; I really think we should hold off for something definite before we jump into things.. *Has never done a collab before* Hey guys let's do that fun little game where we each make up a sentence. JK JK JK JK I'm kidding, I'm kidding XDD

---

And I promised you guys images~ ^^

Spoiler:- Crazy Bouffalant Episode:

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I do!!

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9-
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-
    C13-
    C14-

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9-
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-
    C13-
    C14-

@Zekshirom- Good luck with your cat show! ^^

Spoiler:- list thingy:

So I totally nabbed C12...XD why 12? I don't want to be the last impression, nor do I want to be 13. It's not like I'm superstitious or anything.

For this collab fic we're going to need someone in charge so we all know exactly what we are doing. ^^; Even if we have a good idea of it right now, I just think it'll be best that we "cement" things so when others want to join we can easily fill them in and all be on the same wavelength. and um...can someone kindly explain it to me again? ^//^;

Also, I think while we have this chapter thing up, we should probably have a topic so....here it is:

If Iris secretly likes one of Dento's ______Time moments, which moment does she like the most? (and why; if you can think of a reason)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th February 2012 at 3:01 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

I believe she likes lunch time because food. XD

Sounds like a plan, but I can't be that person. Anyone who can?

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9-
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13-
    C14-

Aww yeah I'm so joining.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    and um...can someone kindly explain it to me again? ^//^;
    Hmm... Let's recap.

Spoiler:- collab:

If Iris secretly likes one of Dento's ______Time moments, which moment does she like the most?

Lol I agree with Rat2rrj, she would like that one if just for the food. XD

She may also look forward to his "It's Fishing Time!" moments, 'cause it'd be fun to see her admire Dento's fishing skills again.

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13-
    C14

Can't wait! So just to recap lightly, this is a drabble series fic, meaning the chappies aren't particularly linked? Cool!

And nice pics Poke_Maniac! I loved the afro type one; looked cute and funny! xD
    Oh and. though it's a little late, I'm thinking of posting a Wishfulshippy (and Strawberryshippy) valentines pic at some point. Sorry the slight... be-lation... xD
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I'll do the collab thing, too...I have no idea how we'll put it up, but whatever.

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14

If Iris secretly likes one of Dento's ______Time moments, which moment does she like the most?
    Of course she likes 'Lunch Time.' Cilan's food is part of the reason she's traveling with Ash in the first place.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11-
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress

I'm still alive, you know.

All of them, obviously. But if I had to choose just one, I'd go with Lunch Time as well. She obviously has a liking to Dento's food.

KYAA! This is a really cute V-day Doujin!!
    http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=25151839

X33 Is it just me or does that fangirl look strinkingly similar to Ashley/Satoko? XD

Haha I think Lunch Time is the only one she doesn't argue against (besides she even blushed around his food. X3) If I had to pick another I'd say fishing just because there was this moment in there where she looked LEGIT impressed (and then she was determined to beat him xD)

tumblr|fanfiction

Cutest. Comic. Ever. Downright. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!! XDDD

I think we should make a new Serebii account because I'm not 13 and can't join Fanfiction.net It's a site we are all familier with. Or Pokecommunity, but i doubt most of you know about that.

So,yeah..............

Oh, and for contacting eachother.................Pokemon Black or White, anyone? Heartgold or Soulsilver? Voicechat.
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 17th February 2012 at 5:01 PM.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress

Guys. I am SO sorry for not posting. I've been loaded with school work and stuff like that. But I do have good news. If you guys want a chat to discuss plots and things on, my friends would gladly donate our HQ chat for a while. If you guys want, I could PM you a link. My friends have promised not to be that stupid/ avoid the chat while we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Anyone wanna translate that? lol

I agree with the lunch time thing. Or maybe when he was a pirate. XD That was soo cute~

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    I'm not 13 and can't join Fanfiction.net
    What if I logged on for you? I dunno... just offering to help.

Oh, and for contacting eachother.................Pokemon Black or White, anyone? Heartgold or Soulsilver? Voicechat.
    My dad's house has wi-fi but I'm not there very often. :-/ I'm open to people that want to email me, though. We all have emails, right? And if you're scared of someone hacking yours, just make a new one, just for this occasion. Gmail is probably the easiest to use. Probably not a good idea, again, offering to help.
    Last edited by StaraptorEmpoleon; 17th February 2012 at 9:51 PM.

Cutest. Comic. Ever. Downright. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!! XDDD
    Haha I agree. I also agree with StaraptorEmpoleon that I'd love to see it translated. I would honestly translate it for you guys-- if I knew more than Dent, Iris and Ash....XDD I think I have a good idea what happened in it...and I know the last scene. Ash ruined it and made them flustered by being hungry. XDD

I think we should make a new Serebii account because I'm not 13 and can't join Fanfiction.net It's a site we are all familier with. Or Pokecommunity, but i doubt most of you know about that.
    ^^; Well it's technically against Forum Rules to make another Serebii account, and I'm sure no one wants a perma ban. :x You know Zekshirom, we can still do the fanfiction.net idea, you could always PM your fic to one of us and we could post it up for you. ^^ I think fanfiction.net is the best place because that's where most people go to read shippy stories.

Something tells me if we did voicechat it would be insanely easy to get off topic. XD And besides, not everyone has a HG/SS or B/W game....

--

Also can the collab chapters be extended past 14 (not now or anything, but if/when the spots all get filled)? =O We've been getting quite a few people and it wouldn't be very nice to leave people out who really wanna contribute.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th February 2012 at 1:08 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by The-Star-Meowth View Post
    C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress

Guys. I am SO sorry for not posting. I've been loaded with school work and stuff like that. But I do have good news. If you guys want a chat to discuss plots and things on, my friends would gladly donate our HQ chat for a while. If you guys want, I could PM you a link. My friends have promised not to be that stupid/ avoid the chat while we're talking.
    Is it too late to join?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    Is it too late to join?
    ^^ Of course not. I mean even if the collab was filled there is not a set ending...

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^^ Of course not. I mean even if the collab was filled there is not a set ending...
    Okay then.

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-Suicune723
    C7-
    C8-
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress

Aw cute! The Doujin is so sweet.. I actually the like the last part if only Ash didn't come in in the room where Cilan and Iris are, it would be totally a good one!. Oh, I forgot to say Happy Valentine's Day here! I know its late but then again happy late V-day!

btw,If only I know how make a fic I could really join in that listXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    btw,If only I know how make a fic I could really join in that listXD
    I can be your beta if you need any help. Write something down and then show it to me. Just offering.
    Last edited by StaraptorEmpoleon; 18th February 2012 at 5:42 AM.

I can be your beta if you need any help. Write something down and then show it to me. Just offering
    Really? That would be great.I'll try. I'm not sure but I wanted to be on C7.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-Suicune723
    C7-
    C8- SilentStormfall
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10-
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress
    ----
    Chapter 8 because 8 is symmetrical //shot//

Woot! I posted this via my phone which means that even though I'm going back to school tomorrow I can still keep up with the forum.

- 'It's Confession Time' of course! Because she was imagining he was going to confess to her Or maybe I'm just talking about myself

So I think it's confirmed that we're making a new fanfic account. One thing though, we need a pen-name:

I was thinking 'WishfulCrackAddicts' but that might be just a tad bit weird however fitting it may be ;D

Any other ideas?

Page 100 of 170 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast