Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Would "SerebiiWishfulThread" work for a name?

We could try skype or yahoo instant messenger?
    Email would be cool too.

I'm willing to beta too!

How about Wishful_Stories? Though it IS terribly bland >_<

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post

If Iris secretly likes one of Dento's ______Time moments, which moment does she like the most?
    - 'It's Confession Time' of course! Because she was imagining he was going to confess to her Or maybe I'm just talking about myself
    Aww I like this. I completely forgot about "It's Confession Time" XDD Or maybe she was wanting to confess to him but due to the beauty of the Cottonee's love they both sort of forgot

I was thinking 'WishfulCrackAddicts' but that might be just a tad bit weird however fitting it may be ;D

Any other ideas?
    That actually is pretty fitting. XDD

I've been thinking of a pen-name as well. Sort of taking from the others couldn't we have something maybe like "SerebiiWishfulAddicts" XD I dunno. XD;

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    We could try skype or yahoo instant messenger?
    Email would be cool too.
    Just a quick question...couldn't we just PM each other on here? =O I'm fine with email though I just never use it. xDD

Oh yeah, and here's a cute MEP (it's a Gym Leader ship one) and the Wishful part is from :38- 1:05
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Just a quick question...couldn't we just PM each other on here? =O I'm fine with email though I just never use it. xDD
    That would make sense xD

Oh yeah, and here's a cute MEP (it's a Gym Leader ship one) and the Wishful part is from :38- 1:05
    Oh yeah I saw that! Dulziie is an epic editor! Speaking of which I'm working on a Wishful AMV atm~ I'm thinking of including random stuff about Carbenet/Luke being DenAi's children during the instrumental parts xD

"SerebiiWishfulAddicts"
    Yeah, that could work~

I wrote a WishfulShipping fic (it's my first one, so if it's a bit "off", that's why):http://zeldakirby14.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4pflj9

Be sure to read the artist's description!
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Really? That would be great.I'll try. I'm not sure but I wanted to be on C7.XD
    Sure. I haven't been a beta much. No one has really asked, besides TurquoiseShine (BTW, is she on here?)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    That would make sense xD
    I'm thinking it'll be easiest ^^; seeing as how not everyone has IM and stuff :/ and we all have accounts on here so...

Oh yeah I saw that! Dulziie is an epic editor! Speaking of which I'm working on a Wishful AMV atm~ I'm thinking of including random stuff about Carbenet/Luke being DenAi's children during the instrumental parts xD
    Yeah they are, I was really impressed. I liked the whole MEP though, they all did a nice job, that and I have a "thing" for Gym Leader pairings ^^; Ooh! I love your AMVs xD I'll look forward to it. Gosh if WS becomes popular enough we might be able to get that future child thing into a meme or something xD Me and my buddy are trying to get Corn's trolling there xD

Speaking of Luke, I realized a funny coincidence. Out of the main characters Luke battled it just happened to be Dento and Iris X333

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    I wrote a WishfulShipping fic (it's my first one, so if it's a bit "off", that's why):http://zeldakirby14.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4pflj9

Be sure to read the artist's description!
    Ooh nice so far...pretty good for starters...though a bit more detail could spice things up again.

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorEmpoleon View Post
    Sure. I haven't been a beta much. No one has really asked, besides TurquoiseShine (BTW, is she on here?)
    I don't think so...unless she is under a different username.

--

EDIT: Omg guys...I forgot to mention this but a few nights ago I had a Wishful dream I'm not going to into my one last night, it was weird/creepy...and it wasn't WShippy :/

Anyways in this one Ash was seperated from Iris and Dento due to battling Team Plasma (they were too, but I think Ash had a bigger part and was battling N or someone) and Dento and Iris both teamed up to battle Team Plasma Grunts. One of them sends out an Ice-type and Iris hides behind Dento just like in the cold storage and both of the Grunts start taunting her by saying stuff like "She has to hide behind her boyfriend" and stuff like that. Iris gets all flustered, but then pushes it aside coz she likes Dento and then proceeds to battle their Pokemon. Not sure what Dento was doing their besides being her human shield and boyfriend. :/

Then I had another one months ago where Ash's Gliscor comes back (with a Poke Ball in his mouth) and it scared Iris and she hid behind Dento again like in the Cold Storage. Only how we thought she touched his rear, she grabbed onto the back of his belt with her fingers in his pants a bit o.O; I'm getting scared with this Cold Storage thing in my dreams...then I had another one, but it wasn't WShippy. Iris's apparent boyfriend was Riley and they were on a mission to find Latios and Latias in Hoenn. Though, this was sort of zig-zagged because before that dream I was thinking about a fanfiction where Dento and Iris team up to find Latias/Latios...I don't know why Riley came and stole her away though D=
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th February 2012 at 5:40 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't think so...unless she is under a different username.
    She needs to get over here! I'll send her PM.

EDIT: Omg guys...I forgot to mention this but a few nights ago I had a Wishful dream I'm not going to into my one last night, it was weird/creepy...and it wasn't WShippy :/

Anyways in this one Ash was seperated from Iris and Dento due to battling Team Plasma (they were too, but I think Ash had a bigger part and was battling N or someone) and Dento and Iris both teamed up to battle Team Plasma Grunts. One of them sends out an Ice-type and Iris hides behind Dento just like in the cold storage and both of the Grunts start taunting her by saying stuff like "She has to hide behind her boyfriend" and stuff like that. Iris gets all flustered, but then pushes it aside coz she likes Dento and then proceeds to battle their Pokemon. Not sure what Dento was doing their besides being her human shield and boyfriend. :/

Then I had another one months ago where Ash's Gliscor comes back (with a Poke Ball in his mouth) and it scared Iris and she hid behind Dento again like in the Cold Storage. Only how we thought she touched his rear, she grabbed onto the back of his belt with her fingers in his pants a bit o.O; I'm getting scared with this Cold Storage thing in my dreams...then I had another one, but it wasn't WShippy. Iris's apparent boyfriend was Riley and they were on a mission to find Latios and Latias in Hoenn. Though, this was sort of zig-zagged because before that dream I was thinking about a fanfiction where Dento and Iris team up to find Latias/Latios...I don't know why Riley came and stole her away though D=
    [/quote]
    This. Whole. Thing. Holy shizzle. That was amazing.

C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-Suicune723
    C7-
    C8- SilentStormfall
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10- Egitim
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress
    __
    Did you guys forget about me? And I (half) thought of this story myself! *cries* Haha.
    Mmm...Here, on fanfiction. The account is "TheWishfulClub"
    Email: royaru@ymail.com
    Password: Wishful18
    I trust this is OK?
    Last edited by Egitim; 20th February 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Forgot the account itself
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorEmpoleon View Post
    This. Whole. Thing. Holy shizzle. That was amazing.
    Gosh I don't even know. XD The crazy stuff my brain thinks up at night ;-; Dreams are excellent stuff for fanfiction though x3

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    C1-Zekshirom
    C2-StaraptorEmpoleon
    C3-Rat2rrj
    C4-Wolfgirl44
    C5-pokefan#493
    C6-Suicune723
    C7-
    C8- SilentStormfall
    C9- Jesspikapal
    C10- Egitim
    C11- The-Star-Meowth
    C12-00poke_maniac
    C13- FlyingEevee
    C14- Flame Mistress
    __
    Did you guys forget about me? And I (half) thought of this story myself! *cries* Haha.
    Mmm...Here, on fanfiction. The account is "TheWishfulClub"
    Email: royaru@ymail.com
    Password: Wishful18
    I trust this is OK?
    No we didn't forget ^^ Thanks for setting up the account so quickly! X3 So it looks like ch. 7 is still open 7 is lucky for whoever wants it.

I remember what I was originally going to ask: Is Oleander going to have a set personality? =o I have some ideas for my part but I just wanted to ask that so I don't do something wrong. Like right now I picture her a lot like Iris in personality...

Also here's more fanart ^^

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=25228358

Hahaha, I can't believe we forgot the most important part of our story! Okay, what about one of these?

1. Wild, impulsive
    2. Quiet, timid
    3. Elegant, outspoken,
    4. Tamaki-like
    5. Haruhi-like
    6. Hunny-like
    7. Elegant, quiet, impulsive (Is this even possible?
    8. Shizrophrenic

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Hahaha, I can't believe we forgot the most important part of our story! Okay, what about one of these?

1. Wild, impulsive
    2. Quiet, timid
    3. Elegant, outspoken,
    4. Tamaki-like
    5. Haruhi-like
    6. Hunny-like
    8. Shizrophrenic
    A few of those sounds like Airisu cheated for the Host Club boys jk Gosh everyone has different writing styles xD I view her to be a mix of her parents given Dento and Iris that can be just about anything For some reason Hunny like sounds adorable though who has her Purrloin be like Usa-chan. Of course Daddy wanted her to have something sensible like a Pikachu plush with a bored look on it's face...for some reason I have a feeling this little girl is going to turn out so awkward xD In what I was thinking she's a bit like her mother at times, but is also intelligent and calm like Dento is (most of the time...) I should write about the time they took Dento to the Subway Train Station (them being Iris and Oleander) lol jk jk I won't do that but it's funny to think about xD

1. Wild, impulsive
    2. Quiet, timid
    3. Elegant, outspoken,
    4. Tamaki-like
    5. Haruhi-like
    6. Hunny-like
    8. Shizrophrenic
    I imagine her being a mix of both 1 and 4. Fabulously wild, anyone? ;D she would swing on vines in the most ~fabulous~ way possible too

Obviously Dento and Iris are huge influences in how their child grows up. I can honestly see Dento trying to teach his kid how to do something with style, only for Iris to interrupt and state how their child should learn to be in tune with her instincts and wild side and all that natural jazz. Hahaa this is great fic material. *stores plot bunnies for safe-keeping*

That said, whenever I think of Iris and Dento being parents, I automatically remember the Seismitoad/Scolipede episode when they were like teachers to the group of kids. Granted, I haven't actually seen the episode yet since I'm so slow, but from what I gathered from the screencaps, it looked pretty cute.

Now we need to get the future!children involved somehow... *shot*

Back to the ship for right now, before I get reported for hijacking the thread:
    I saw that gym leader vid. It was ultracute! Somebody should make an entire video about them.

1. Wild, impulsive
    2. Quiet, timid
    3. Elegant, outspoken,
    4. Tamaki-like
    5. Haruhi-like
    6. Hunny-like
    8. Shizrophrenic
    Shoot. I'm not good with characterizations Dx I blame my Aspergers.

But yeah... I'll try my best!

As for the ship... I'll have to watch that vid soon.

1. Wild, impulsive
    2. Quiet, timid
    3. Elegant, outspoken,
    4. Tamaki-like
    5. Haruhi-like
    6. Hunny-like
    8. Shizrophrenic
    I have no idea who Tamaki, Haruhi, or Hunny are. Sorry.

Did I comment on that Gym Leader video yet, or did I just think I did? Either way, the Wishful part was just cute.

And...um...I think that's all I have to say.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Default Pics are up guys~~~

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    I have no idea who Tamaki, Haruhi, or Hunny are. Sorry.

Did I comment on that Gym Leader video yet, or did I just think I did? Either way, the Wishful part was just cute.

And...um...I think that's all I have to say.
    Haha I wouldn't worry about those...they are from an anime called Ouran High School Host Club. Pretty much Tamaki is quite a bit like Dento (more or less sometimes) but I like pokefan's idea of her being fabulously wild. I won't lie, I had a smile on my face when I read that. XD

I just watched today's episode and I LURVED it. Some notes from what I remember:

BAAAAH SPOILERZ

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Ok so pics are up (I apologize for all of the Dento pics but they made me laugh) :

Spoiler:- pictures:

Picture by mochi X3 Meowth!Dento and Purrloin!Iris. XDDDD
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=25303295
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd February 2012 at 1:43 PM.

Ok so pics are up (I apologize for all of the Dento pics but they made me laugh) :

Those pics are win And the drawing's cute too.

I hope to watch that episode

I'm not surprised Iris was upset! LOL!

I need to check up on this forum. Sorry guys if I Haven't been here a lot. I hope that this Wishfulshipping fanfiction will be great. So we need a number 7 huh. Can't wait for this story to be here. Great pictures you guys. Keep it up and Keep up the Wishfulshipping spirit. :3 I feel like we need some topic to talk about. Got one
    Do you think Iris and Dento stay in touch with each other after Ash leaves Unova?

Banner made by Skiyomi

Do you think Iris and Dento stay in touch with each other after Ash leaves Unova?

My thought is that they would travel together back to their respective homes and visit each other ^^

Haha I wouldn't worry about those...they are from an anime called Ouran High School Host Club. Pretty much Tamaki is quite a bit like Dento (more or less sometimes) but I like pokefan's idea of her being fabulously wild. I won't lie, I had a smile on my face when I read that. XD
    Oh, that Ouran thing. I think you guys were talking about that on an earlier page. I like the 'fabulously wild' thing, too, but maybe we should get Egitim to decide, since Egitim was the shipper who gave us all the idea.

I actually like to think they'll go over to Sinnoh together, since the other girls went to the previous region after they left(or Misty and May did, anyway). Iris would go to find new Dragon-types, and Cilan would go to "introduce connoisseur-ing to the world." Which we all know is code for "being with my lovely 'Airisu' without the kids around."
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I just watched today's episode and I LURVED it. Some notes from what I remember:

BAAAAH SPOILERZ

Pictures are funny! I like Cilan's "0o0" face!

*looks at pciture* OMG THEIR GYINKKAS!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for making the account and email, Egitim! I'll put up the first chapter (and pretty much the story itself) Soon! ^^ And by soon, I mean after school. WHOO, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Oh, that Ouran thing. I think you guys were talking about that on an earlier page. I like the 'fabulously wild' thing, too, but maybe we should get Egitim to decide, since Egitim was the shipper who gave us all the idea.
    Yeah we most likely were ^^; sorry. I make too many references for my own good. Yeah true =o

Of course they would. I'm not sure if they'll go to another region due to plane tickets but the reality is that they would be each other's closest friend once Ash leaves. I'm fairly sure that Iris will become Drayden's apprentice so it would be cute if Dento could help her a bit x3

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Pictures are funny! I like Cilan's "0o0" face!
    Agreed! Dento's over dramatic faces are hilarious x3

Ok, Cilan's blue shocked face is the BEST thing I have seen all day!
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    Ok, Cilan's blue shocked face is the BEST thing I have seen all day!
    LOL! It's even better because Iris looks upset. XDDD I wasn't expecting her, I'm not sure what she said to him but gosh....that's like the most sympathetic facial feature we have seen Iris give to Dento at moments like these...(though she kind of sounded like she said "Dento what are you doing?!" I don't speak Japanese though so I don't know for sure. I laughed though coz I just envisioned poor Dento silently walking toward a corner and Iris come over trying to cheer him up. :3)

Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast