Page 104 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

O-O; I go to bed, wake up to CHANGES!!! BAAH IT's EATING MY EYES OUT!! *ahem* I'll get used to it...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Aww, they look like parents (again), having to deal with their idiotic son :3
    Aww don't they always? x3 You know...if Ash keeps this up they might disown him and take Pikachu as their son.
    I want to hear his Elesa-voice so badly now. I suppose some of Elesa's sparkly qualities match Dento pretty well. Don't know how he's going to do a tasting time. But uh...seriously, what is he doing?
    I actually heard his Elesa voice...it's pretty darn funny. It sounds like his normal voice, but more fab. Though, for some reason I REALLY want to watch this dubbed.

I guess we can officially add fishing to the list of Wishful running gags.
    Airisu-chan is crying tears of joy, isn't she? What if Dento thought she was XDDDD Actually...it is Dento he probably does think that. He can't do anything wrong, in his mind anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Seriously, I thought it was Elesa the very first thing I saw this episode. Just this moment when I looked closely at her him and now realize it was Cilan. XDXD
    Oh believe me, apparently the fans fall for it too. XD This is the ONLY disguise that tricks viewers and people in the anime. XDDD

Awesome. I can write powers. Dento2 x Iris4= jldhefahjahfghuohruaoehsfghuarh
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

See that? SHE'S DROOLING over him. See how her hand conveniently covers her mouth? Axew isn't even copying her like he normally does.

Persuasive? :3

Spoiler:- what I think:
    This image is win. XD

Spoiler:- Shh:

Now, I wonder how she'll react to him crossdressing...

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorEmpoleon View Post
    This image is win. XD
    I just really want to mess around with that picture which I did once. I gave her a nosebleed

I can just picture a speech bubble saying: "He's such a pain" and then a little thought bubble saying "Go my sexy Sommelier"

Overall, I like her reactions to Dento's times...the way how she just won't get off him about it makes me think secretly she adores/admires him but doesn't want to be like those fangirls in the Gym. //theory//

Now, I wonder how she'll react to him crossdressing...
    I wonder this too. XDDDD We'll find out this Thurs. I'm wondering if she'll be jealous because Dento can pull off a girl better than her? XDD

Here's some fanart:

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorEmpoleon View Post
        Spoiler:- Shh:
        Spoiler:- pssst:

Awesome. I can write powers. Dento2 x Iris4= jldhefahjahfghuohruaoehsfghuarh
    Why does this make sense to me?

I can just picture a speech bubble saying: "He's such a pain" and then a little thought bubble saying "Go my sexy Sommelier"
    "Go my sexy Sommelier" PFFFT. I suddenly got an image of Iris waving a mini flag with Dento's name on it in her thoughts.

Overall, I like her reactions to Dento's times...the way how she just won't get off him about it makes me think secretly she adores/admires him but doesn't want to be like those fangirls in the Gym. //theory//
    I like this theory... In a way it makes sense because Iris is definitely not like other girls. She actively expresses a sort of annoyance whenever Dento gets too carried away with his passion for different hobbies, yet you know she has this fondness towards him considering he's a close friend. The fact that she's the only person that lets herself actually be bothered by his antics kind of says something, y'know? He is also the only person she calls a pain, whereas she's made the "You're such a kid" phrase apply to everyone, including Dento himself.

When in comparison with other guys, Dento is the only special one. :)

:) Here's some fanart:

Aw, these are cute~
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 7th March 2012 at 8:30 AM.

Hellooo, i'm new around these parts. This was a dare from Skiyomi, since it relates to this tread i've decided to share it with you guys.

I think i might start to like these to, on that fact is it alright if i join?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Hellooo, i'm new around these parts. This was a dare from Skiyomi, since it relates to this tread i've decided to share it with you guys.

Of course you may! Welcoming committee ahoy!
    (be prepared for hilarious crack and other fun! ;] )

Guys, I haven't forgotten my chapter, it's on it's way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Of course you may! Welcoming committee ahoy!
    (be prepared for hilarious crack and other fun! ;] )

Guys, I haven't forgotten my chapter, it's on it's way!
    No rush, because I think my turn's after you and I'm lost for ideas.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    No rush, because I think my turn's after you and I'm lost for ideas.
    You wanna write about nyan-Oleander? XD

No other ideas, sorry ;.;

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    You wanna write about nyan-Oleander? XD

No other ideas, sorry ;.;
    ...Not... really... XD

Don't worry about it, I'll think of somethin'.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    "Go my sexy Sommelier" PFFFT. I suddenly got an image of Iris waving a mini flag with Dento's name on it in her thoughts.
    XDDDD OH GOSH...I can....I can just picture this......

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Hi midnightjewelz! ^^ Aw! Your style is so pretty and cute! I really like it!

Of course you can ^^ Welcome~

-------------

And I'll update this post with pics soon...*is anxious for fishing Dento and Cilesa *

*watches episode and IS OUTRAGED*

Spoiler:- important advice of wisdom:

Overall I enjoyed the episode...but I don't thin this boy should be their future child. He scared me and was a jerk. I'm sorry...I've overdone it...XDDD

Spoiler:- Episode pictures:

*pant pant pant*
    I over did it...didn't I?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th March 2012 at 2:21 PM.

Found a lovely little bunch of wishful drabbles on deviantart
    http://reillysparksx3.deviantart.com...-day-288837407

and I guess I should mention my wishful-inclusive dream from last night
    ...but I can't find spoiler button. Oh well.

Ash's other three traveling girls and Brock spontaneously came over to Unova and hung out with the trio, ashwasflippingmistysponytailbutwhatevs.
    Then the group found a cave and were lead through it by Juniper Senior, except this time Iris kept glancing around nervously and gripping Cilan's shoulder all the time. Suddenly, Barry came dashing out of nowhere, chased by angry 'gliphs (the psychic flying ones) and desukaan. They lifted our trio off the ground again with psychic, but Cilan and Iris were grabbing on to each other to keep from being separated. After everyone got out of the cave (ceiling) Iris and Cilan kept holding hands behind everyone's backs as axew watched curiously. It was very cute.

Hey ya'll I'm back from the dead and....What the flip happened to this website?!? O.O

Finally colored my 'chili troll' fanart after months of waiting -.-
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/ar...ORED-289300279

oh and my birthday's this coming sunday x3
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Overall I enjoyed the episode...but I don't thin this boy should be their future child. He scared me and was a jerk. I'm sorry...I've overdone it...XDDD
    *looks through pics*

NDCNAKJSHDUYAERYF

Spoiler:- my comments on the pics:

*pant pant pant*
    I over did it...didn't I?
    I... I... No, I think that was good enough. Any more and I wouldn't have been able to take it all.

This episode seems so damn outrageous. *has only seen the pics 00poke_maniac posted*

It is nice to see that you're back Tykira. And Midnightjewelz I enjoy Your fanart. They look so mature in the picture XD. I came back after a long time. I still read this thread. It is nice to see interesting fanfics and fanart. I don't know if we had this topic but here we go:
    Who do you want as a Wishfulshipper in the anime?

Banner made by Skiyomi

Stephan.

He's a nice guy, and the only rival who actually gets along well with everyone, so he'd be the best for the kind of good-natured ribbing that is the most amusing when it comes to in-universe shipping.

Also, it would be funny to see him trying to explain it to Ash. In my mind, I am imagining an endless feedback-loop of perpetual confusion, misunderstanding, and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    *looks through pics*

NDCNAKJSHDUYAERYF
        Spoiler:- my comments to your comments:

Pod. Yes, for sure Pod especially if I could only pick one person. XDD Pod just seems to be the type who would go all out to try and matchmake them and make a funny episode at the same time.

It would be godly if pikachu jumped into the mix, but since I don't think that'll happen anytime soon... Georgia.
    She'd totally use the situation to her advantage to flustered Iris. ;3

Spoiler:- comment-ception?:

I gotta go with Pod also. He just seems like the type of person who would try to get DenAi together. As a little sidenote, anyone who has read Black Adventures before will agree with me that Pod is just hilarious no matter what universe he's in.

Stephan would also be a good, interesting choice. I blame the recent episode's misleading screenshots for this answer.

Spoiler:- comment-ception? Indeed:

:< Sorry for the comment-ception for whoever is not pokefan#493 xD

I wonder...can inanimate objects also count? XD

But yeah, Stephan is a good choice too...I was thinking Corn, but I have a feeling he's more of the type to let things flow.

I think that Bianca would be quite the on-deck shipper. Then again, I think that most of the major characters/game characters that are in the anime would be on-deck WishfulShippers. I wouldn't blame them, Cilan and Iris' chemistry is like chocolate-covered strawberries (2 totally different food flavors that go wonderful when together)!
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

I think Pod and Elisa would BOTH be hilarious wishfulshippers! xD Looking at both their personalities, they'd be on fire for these two :P
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=25631954

Cute comic thanks to pixiv!

Other than Stephan, I'm at a loss of any other male shippers. Hmm.

Spoiler:- comment-ception part 2:

I'm also kindasortamaybe sorry for all the comment-ception going on here. It's hard to stop haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    I think that Bianca would be quite the on-deck shipper.
    ...Iris and Dento Meet the Shipper, anyone?

Lol Tykira your second post reminded me that I forgot to reply to your fanart. ^^; Sorry XD (I had seen it on dA before you posted it on here, which is why it slipped my mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Finally colored my 'chili troll' fanart after months of waiting -.-
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/ar...ORED-289300279
    Haha I love this picture a lot, it's nice to see it colored. I love how Corn is so exasperated...

Speaking of corn...

-Dento's name derives from "Dent Corn" in japanese.
    -Both Dent and Iris are english terms/plants that are both monocots (JP only).

oh and my birthday's this coming sunday x3
    NUU I missed it by a day. Happy belated birthday ^^

Spoiler:- comment-ception part 3:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    Personally I think she's in denial. In truth she's ALWAYS been there, she just hasn't admitted it yet.
    Yeah, probably. xD It explains why everytime she feels the need to butt-in. IRIS IS IN DENAI-L

Of course we would get bored. It's one of the many things that makes this shipping unique. XD
    This ship is like one of those ships where you could come up with something completely random and it's believable (well to an extent anyway) XDDD

I can imagine Iris secretly buying one for herself.
    PFFt.

I can just imagine Dento brushing Iris's hair for her...and then finds a toy fishing rod in there with a lure of him attached

Dento: ^^; Um Iris, what is this?
    Iris: >//< I DIDN'T BUY IT!!! Erm...I mean Kibago bought it...um I bought it for Kibago!! To play with...
    Kibago: *giggles* XD

I'm also kindasortamaybe sorry for all the comment-ception going on here. It's hard to stop haha.
    I don't think spoilers were needed now, as the new episode talk kind of went away...XDD

I thought this seemed familiar. :P XD

Umm... May I interject a new topic?

WHAT KIND OF WISHFUL HINTS TO YOU EXPECT IN THE DONAMITE?

Other than standing next to each other all the time, that is, since that's obviously gonna happen. XD
    Maybe some shared quips about how the battles are going?

Page 104 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast