Page 105 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Okie Rat2rrj~

What kind of Wishful hints do you expect in the Donamite?

Well no major ones, I try not to get that wishful hopeful about hints. XDD; But let's see...I hope the two will share quips, facial features because they make awesome screenshots, I hope Iris gets all "You are such a pain" towards Dento, I hope Iris cheers for Dento in his battle...(though I have a feeling Dento is the type to silently cheer for his friends to win. Case in point with Ash vs. Pod. I'm sure the whole world knew that Dento was cheering for Pod, but he chooses to be more quiet about it.) As for that certain battle I have my fingers crossed for a "girlfriend" remark, but I highly doubt it'll happen. :/

Today is 3/14...

Dento should bake Airisu a pie. X3333 I can imagine him reciting Pi over and over again, determined to become a Pi Sommelier and secondly, to defeat the world record. XDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Today is 3/14...

Dento should bake Airisu a pie. X3333 I can imagine him reciting Pi over and over again, determined to become a Pi Sommelier and secondly, to defeat the world record. XDDD
    This date has a mixed reputation at my house...on the good side, it's my sister's birthday. On the other hand, a few years ago her math teacher made her celebrate the "holiday" by going from classroom to classroom singing "Pi carols."

The reason I'm bringing this up? I can see Cilan singing said "Pi carols" while claiming he's a Connoisseur for that, too, just to hear Iris call him a pain and prove he's the only one who's not a child. I don't know, I'm high on cake.

I refuse to answer this topic as I have no knowledge of what a 'Donamite' is, but I think it's some kind of tournament...?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

That is completely random... but yes. I can see him being all scientific-y.

I hope that they root for each other. That'd be adorable.

I hope Iris gets all "You are such a pain" towards Dento
    I love seeing this... it means she notices him.

I swear...Don Tourneys hate Wishful. Anyways...here are the pics~ (btw last night I had the WORST nightmare ever, but since I can't possibly fit Wishful into it I can't tell you guys about it. >.<; so to gohan5's page I go.~)

They don't even stand by each other in this epi >.> but I know for a fact that in a different one that they do. :3

*looks at new box covers for BW2...* Man. Looks like I'm getting Black again. XD It looks epic compared to White 2 imo...XD

Spoiler:- Donamite images:

Spoiler:- Donamite images:
        Spoiler:- LOL:

I agree... I think it's Don's fault that they don't like WishfulShupping :<

Oh! I have a new question

Would Iris cry if Cilan proposed to her?

At first maybe not, she think he was joking, but maybe then she might.

I can totally see Cilan crying at the wedding XD

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorEmpoleon View Post
        Spoiler:- LOL:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

I agree... I think it's Don's fault that they don't like WishfulShupping :<
    It's Don's fault because he's not a Wishfulshipper :P He's jealous that all of their children will turn out beautiful, charming, AND all look different

Would Iris cry if Cilan proposed to her?

Maybe if it was really, really unexpected she might. She's kind of a tough person so I'm not sure.. xD This is one of those things where I feel it could go either way. Comically, she might cry if Dento strings long words together. XDD

As for Dento crying at the wedding? I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT. I could see Pod crying too....maybe Corn if he has emotion I'M SORRY CORN I'M SO MEAN TO YOU. I could picture Dento being one of those grooms that faints. Iris might be one of those brides who gets her hair caught on fire...and EVERYONE looks at Pod.

Ok, I know we still have the Oleander fic to finish, but I got another idea.

Spoiler:- new idea!:

Anyway, nice episode! And their faces are pretty much perfectly put together!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Spoiler:- spoiler:
        Spoiler:- haha:

It's Don's fault because he's not a Wishfulshipper :P He's jealous that all of their children will turn out beautiful, charming, AND all look different
    Lmao. I was going to say the same thing.

Comically, she might cry if Dento strings long words together. XDD
    YES. LOL!

As for Dento crying at the wedding? I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT. I could see Pod crying too....maybe Corn if he has emotion I'M SORRY CORN I'M SO MEAN TO YOU. I could picture Dento being one of those grooms that faints. Iris might be one of those brides who gets her hair caught on fire...and EVERYONE looks at Pod.
    *points at Pod* It's your fault! You have the flamey hair! I wonder if his hair is made from fire XD

How do you think the village Elder would feel about Dento/Iris's relationship?
    I think she'd be mostly accepting, but outsiders of the village must pass a test of courage to prove themselves, and Cilan has to spend the night outside with Haxorus, Druddigon, and Purrloin.
    She'd probably be accepting it, but what about Drayden?
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

I've always thought of Cillian as kind of a...homoerotic character. I'm gay myself so I am not poking fun. But I'd love to see him and Ash involved. :3
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Lmao. I was going to say the same thing.
    The same thing applies to Nurse Joy Seeing as how CornOnTheCopShipping (Jenny x Corn) is just epic in general, Officer Jenny wouldn't have much of a problem with them. (oh yeah and I'm using this for jest of coz) :P Remember the Detective Epi? That one felt Wishful-ly to me. XDDD

*points at Pod* It's your fault! You have the flamey hair! I wonder if his hair is made from fire XD
    Poor Poddo. He was never the same after that :P ....Just imagine Iris's hair being caught on fire...and then Dento trying to put it out.

New topic: If Iris's hair caught on fire, how would Dento overreact? that might be a bit too cracky ...even for this ship...might as well make it a topic though xDD;

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    She'd probably be accepting it, but what about Drayden?
    I can imagine Drayden taking a while to warm up to Dento's behavior (when I say behavior...you all know what I mean XDD) OR perhaps that would be zigzagged and he'd look tough and be totally awesome about Dento's episodes and even join in with him; wait! There's more! When Drayden retires he becomes a Metro Sommelier and plants his face against a Subway Train. We ALL know how Iris feels about that. Moral of the story: Dento's painfulness is catchy. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky.my.Skitty View Post
    I've always thought of Cillian as kind of a...homoerotic character. I'm gay myself so I am not poking fun. But I'd love to see him and Ash involved. :3
    ^^; Sorry, I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread... I think of Dento being bisexual/camp straight...but that's just me lol.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th March 2012 at 2:41 AM. Reason: COP...not COB...WHY DO I DO THIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky.my.Skitty View Post
    I've always thought of Cillian as kind of a...homoerotic character.
    Lol yes, you're in the wrong thread, but lmao... I think you're right XD *points to his sparkly-ness*

Remember the Detective Epi? That one felt Wishful-ly to me. XDDD
    Probably my favourite so far. He is so sexy in that hat.

If Iris's hair caught on fire, how would Dento overreact?
    Probably. He might blame Ash's Tepig or Pod's.... hair Pansear.

I think of Dento being bisexual/camp straight...but that's just me lol.
    Shh... I agree XD

Pod's hair is gonna be my new joke XD

Lol yes, you're in the wrong thread, but lmao... I think you're right XD *points to his sparkly-ness*

Probably my favourite so far. He is so sexy in that hat.

Probably. He might blame Ash's Tepig or Pod's.... hair Pansear.
    So a many can't sparkle without being homoerotic? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO? Ftt---

Dento is FABULOUS. No one forget that~

Goodness, the thought of Iris's hair on fire shouldn't be hilarious in my head and I could see Dento/Cilan panicking. IRIS'S HAIRSTYLE HAS TURNED INTO A UNTASTEFUL FLAMBE'!

Welcome to the thread, Kynia! ^^ Would you like to join? Oh yeah, and you have an adorable art style. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Kynia View Post
    So a many can't sparkle without being homoerotic? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO? Ftt---
    Shh! It's a way to make peace between shipping preferences. XDD Honestly, I think people do over-exaggerate him a bit.

Dento is FABULOUS. No one forget that~
    If you ask me...he's like some cross between "Adorkable" and "Fabulous" So he's..."Adorkulous" 8D ....Why is a Nautilus coming into my head?

Goodness, the thought of Iris's hair on fire shouldn't be hilarious in my head and I could see Dento/Cilan panicking. IRIS'S HAIRSTYLE HAS TURNED INTO A UNTASTEFUL FLAMBE'!
    He'd be running around in circles trying to call the fire deparment while screaming that ^

Iris would calmly just pour water on her head and be all ">.> Dento, my hair's no longer on fire." I don't know why I just have this feelng Iris's hair would take a while to burn. XDD It's so POOFY XD As long as she doesn't have anything flammable in there...like fireworks Or it could work like a brush fire o.o;

Lol If Iris' hair caught on fire,Dento try to find ways to put it out. Maybe Iris could test Dento to see if he can handle big situations like fire or any type of problem known. It would be funny if Dento did blame Ash for setting Iris' hair on fire at first from training.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Ok, I know we still have the Oleander fic to finish, but I got another idea.

Spoiler:- new idea!:

Anyway, nice episode! And their faces are pretty much perfectly put together!
    To be honest, that sounds like a decent pokemon crossover compared to the others i've read. Other pokemon crossovers are too painful to finish or to even read. the polt is just so bad but yours makes sense, i would love to read it. but why must you make Iris die! T_T

Lol, i think they all would. I think Cilan would be the first to fix the situation. XD

Don't worry. Once the pokemon version of the Dark Dragon awakens, Iris and a certain son of Cilan Trip are brought back to life. ^^

Anyways, LOVE the fanart. I leik Mudkipz comicz! But seriously.

He would find Cress, of course! XDDD Or BEG Ash to use his Palpitoad and Oshawott. ^^ Ahh, my wild mind. XDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Don't worry. Once the pokemon version of the Dark Dragon awakens, Iris and a certain son of Cilan Trip are brought back to life. ^^

Anyways, LOVE the fanart. I leik Mudkipz comicz! But seriously.

He would find Cress, of course! XDDD Or BEG Ash to use his Palpitoad and Oshawott. ^^ Ahh, my wild mind. XDDDD
    You have to link me the story when your done. You see i've never wrote a Wishful story and i plan to do someday but i needs some ideas on how to describe Iris and Cilan well. I write too much advanceshipping and ikarishipping stories you see

Oh yeah, i wanna share a topic.

We are shown early in the anime that Iris never wanted to join Ash with his travels until Cilan came along. Do you believe she finally offically joined Ash's journey because of Cilan was now travelling with her and Ash? Yes/No? and why.

I will answer later.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 19th March 2012 at 3:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    You see i've never wrote a Wishful story and i plan to do someday but i needs some ideas on how to describe Iris and Cilan well. I write too much advanceshipping and ikarishipping stories you see
    Haha yeah I can understand that...I'd also suggest just reading a couple different fanfiction with these two.

We are shown early in the anime that Iris never wanted to join Ash with his travels until Cilan came along. Do you believe she finally offically joined Ash's journey because of Cilan was now travelling with her and Ash? Yes/No? and why.

Hmm I've never thought about this before, so good topic! xD It could be...I do remember that Dento asked her to join. Perhaps she felt a bit uncomfortable with Ash because he never asked her to join him, but then when Dento asked for her to join Ash and him it felt more welcoming? So yes, if it wasn't for Dento she may have never officially joined. Then next epi she said "If I can eat meals like this everyday, traveling together may not be so bad"

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. It's nice to get a good topic to think about, honestly I like these types of questions a lot better.

Well I don't think that Iris joined because of Cilan, he really didn't even ask her. I mean the two of them don't even talk directly except maybe once in Striaton City, and not even in that episode I don't think. He kinda tossed the idea out there, since he already knew Ash and Iris were kinda traveling together, and Ash ran with it and decided to ask Iris to join them. I think the reason Iris hadn't "officially" been traveling with Ash is because he simply never really asked. The two of them were kinda standoff-ish with each other, Ash wanting to prove he can do things on his own but Iris just wanting to prove herself useful in a way. I mean it was apparent that she had no real plans of going too far away from Ash, as she'd been with him all that time, doing her own thing and then popping up when Ash needed direction. You'll notice Iris has never done that little disappearing act since then. So I think Cilan kinda just said what neither Ash nor Iris was willing to say, that they worked well as a group, and pushed them in the right direction, thus creating the lovely group we have now. A good call by Cilan, it really did wonders for the group as a whole. So no I don't think that Cilan is the reason she joined, at least not directly, it was more of him giving the idea to Ash and everyone going "Why not?"
    Last edited by gohan5; 19th March 2012 at 3:56 PM.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

*slips on a banana peel*

Did my eyes just decieve me? *checks* Nope. :P

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    honestly I like these types of questions a lot better.
    >Implying you don't like the thought of Iris's hair catching on fire. xP

(Oh no offense to you midnightjewelz, I thought it was a very nice topic, I just have to tease him.)

Anyways, here's some fanart. ^^ I would just give a link, but some of the pieces in this fanart log are kind of suggestive...and just plain weird. XD So I went through and posted all of the cute/sweet ones.

Spoiler:- fanart DenAi log:

Found this adorable little edit:

http://img.yaplog.jp/img/08/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/27.jpg

Not sure about the hair on fire question, and my answe to the ask iris question is boringly shippy, so all I can do is update on how my chapter is going, I guess. One scene left!

Anyways, here's some fanart. ^^ I would just give a link, but some of the pieces in this fanart log are kind of suggestive...and just plain weird. XD So I went through and posted all of the cute/sweet ones.

Spoiler:- fanart DenAi log:
    Aww! Those are so cute! I love them! I think it's the fourth one, well it doesn't work :<

Welcome to the thread, Kynia! ^^ Would you like to join? Oh yeah, and you have an adorable art style. x3
    Why thank you~ <3

;-; And I certainly would like to join.

Shh! It's a way to make peace between shipping preferences. XDD Honestly, I think people do over-exaggerate him a bit.
    There's been a peace treaty say whaaaat? Oops, guess that was suppose to be a secret though and they do unfortunately.

If you ask me...he's like some cross between "Adorkable" and "Fabulous" So he's..."Adorkulous" 8D ....Why is a Nautilus coming into my head?
    Heh, 'adorkable'. Or perhaps 'Derpable'. 'DERPULOUS.'! I dunnooooo

He'd be running around in circles trying to call the fire deparment while screaming that^

Iris would calmly just pour water on her head and be all ">.> Dento, my hair's no longer on fire." I don't know why I just have this feelng Iris's hair would take a while to burn. XDD It's so POOFY XD As long as she doesn't have anything flammable in there...like fireworks Or it could work like a brush fire o.o;
    What a heart pounding flavor.

But that's Awex's home. It can't go up in flames. Who knows what else is inside that lot of hair.

Heya everyone, long time no post xD Anyway...

Heh, 'adorkable'. Or perhaps 'Derpable'. 'DERPULOUS.'!
    -bows down- YES Dento is Derpulous.

*We are shown early in the anime that Iris never wanted to join Ash with his travels until Cilan came along. Do you believe she finally offically joined Ash's journey because of Cilan was now travelling with her and Ash? Yes/No? and why.*

I kinda agree with gohan5 on this question. Although my head-canon says that Iris also agreed to this because she's attracted to Dento's sparkliness 8D

*If Iris's hair caught on fire, how would Dento overreact?*

Firstly he'd yell and point at her hair and then get out pansage to use bullet seed at her hair only to realize that made it worse. Then because Ash has all the water pokemon, he'll shake the poor boy's shoulder demanding him to put out Iris's hair. XD

*Would Iris cry if Cilan proposed to her?*
    Nah...unless Cilan made a banquet for her and then proposed. Food+marriage= happy tears.

Page 105 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast