Page 11 of 170 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I've drawn a picture of this couple and their Pokemon that I think you might enjoy
    http://gaiash.deviantart.com/art/Den...Time-193835275

Hi! Ichi and I've gotten into WishfulShipping for a while! ^^ May we join this thread? :3
    'Bout time you joined! Ahem, now I will do the traditional welcome.
    Welcome AikoHanami! And Hana, you do realize you might want to explain who Ichi is upon entering the thread (he's her twin bro). xD

DenAi is a cute name! I like how "ai" means love. Like Wishfulshipping is love~ Lol

Do you think that ShootiXiris is a threat to Wishfulshipping?
    Hmm... Gotta side with Brett on this one. It may not be huge now, but one good episode and it could explode. It probably won't ever be as big a deal as Negai, and I have a feeling it won't get bigger than Wishful. But hey, the more people who support Flavescent the less people support Wishful. So yeah, it could be a threat if you think about it.

I've drawn a picture of this couple and their Pokemon that I think you might enjoy
    Wow, you're a good artist! That's so cute! ^^

Oh mai. That is adorable! =D
    //*☆*Jesus loved the outcasts,
    He loves the ones the world just loves to hate*☆*//

Welcome new Wishfulshippers! Glad to see the pairing's still going strong.

I love the fanart. Makes me wish I could draw.

Do you think ShootiXIris is a threat to Wishfulshipping?
    Maybe, but not as much as Negaishipping.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    Great fanart!~ lol I need to start drawing some Wishfulshippy pictures XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Do you think ShootiXIris is a threat to Wishfulshipping?

Not really. I don't usually support ships that involve characters who rarely ever interact with each other, so I personally don't understand the concept of Shooti and Iris, together as a pair. However, I do respect the ship, and I think that the threat posed by that ship is minimal to say the least. I really think that NegaiShipping is more of a threat, though again, I can respect that ship as well. Honestly, I think I'm pretty comfortable with WishfulShipping at the moment, since we've gotten tons of evidence in favor for it in the anime. I really think that WishfulShipping has a higher chance of working out than some of the other ships, so I can't be too bothered by those others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash View Post
    Aww, how cute! I really like this fan illustration you've made for Iris and Dento. Dento looks so cute as he's looking away from Iris while blushing. I have to wonder though: what is that in Iris's left hand?
    Last edited by Lorde; 18th January 2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Aww, how cute! I really like this fan illustration you've made for Iris and Dento. Dento looks so cute as he's looking away from Iris while blushing. I have to wonder though: what is that in Iris's left hand?
    It's a slice of a pie Dento made.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you liked it.

EEK! New episode: Sommelier Showdown! Ishizumai vs. Futachimaru

>: ) Maybe we'll get some Wishfulship hints, like Iris sticking up for Dento or if the rival Sommelier is a girl, maybe she'll stick up for him more

EDIT: Or maybe that Sommelier could tease them of being a couple? XD (unlikely, but it'd be cool if that happened)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 21st January 2011 at 8:10 PM. Reason: I thought of something~

Smile

Well Wishfulshippers Im back and feeling great Yeah Im was busy with college and stuff now
    Oh and sure AikoHanami You can join the more the merry.
    I hoping for hints in BW18
    In BW18 do you think that Iris will be cheer on Dent in his upcoming battle?
    Yeah I think so.Iris is nice to Dent so She will most likely cheer her heart out for Dent in his match.Dent first battle since the gym match.Interesting Guys what you think of this.

Banner made by Skiyomi

^_^ I bet she will, but I doubt she'll yell at him and stuff like she does to Ash

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^_^ I bet she will, but I doubt she'll yell at him and stuff like she does to Ash
    Of course she won't yell at him. He's not a child.

But my answer to this is, yeah, she will cheer him on. Because even non-Wishfulshippers know they're at least friends. And friends cheer each other on. *friendship speech alert*
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Of course she won't yell at him. He's not a child.

But my answer to this is, yeah, she will cheer him on. Because even non-Wishfulshippers know they're at least friends. And friends cheer each other on. *friendship speech alert*
    X3 He's a gentleman!

I'm looking forward to this episode a lot. XD Of course they're friends! And they seem to be pretty close friends as well.

Well, with the rival Sommelier having been revealed to be a girl, Wishfulshipping now may have a rival ship, especially if the girl ends up being a recurring character.

Still, that preview was amazing. I don't think we've ever seen Dent/Cilan that fired up, not even in his battle with Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by KKInu View Post
    Well, with the rival Sommelier having been revealed to be a girl, Wishfulshipping now may have a rival ship, especially if the girl ends up being a recurring character.

Still, that preview was amazing. I don't think we've ever seen Dent/Cilan that fired up, not even in his battle with Ash.
    Yeah...that's the only dull part XD other than that, hopefully Cabernet is a recurring character. She always could match make Iris and Dento or get jealous of Iris lol

I've never been found of trainerXtheir rival pairings so you don't have to worry about loosing me.

For yesterdays episode may seem like it had plenty of Negai...I found plenty for Wishful!! >: )

I was so happy that whole spirit vs. science thing was brought up when Iris was using her "6th sense" to lead them out of the forest. Dento's reaction was priceless
    Also I found the night scene where everyone was watching the shooting stars adorable. Iris and Dento were next to eachother too XD Now...just to shoo Ash and Arti away...

LOL, i think the little girl really pissed Dento/Cilan off!!! For him to get so enthusiastic for battle is really rare! Hopefully, there'll be Wishful hints in that episode! I also wonder what Cilan means, is it a pun for grass or something?

I was so happy that whole spirit vs. science thing was brought up when Iris was using her "6th sense" to lead them out of the forest. Dento's reaction was priceless
    So far, I think that's the best part about their interaction, because their differences are backed up by something substantive and not mere childish bickering.

The dub name Cilan is based on the name of a plant leaf, Cilantro, that kind of resembles his hair style.

hey guys it's been a long time since I last posted cuz I was in a play at school but here is a pic that I like a lot http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...ulShipping.png

so I have a question what do you think Dent would do for Iris on a dinner date?

I think he would close his resturant down for the night just for the two of them and his brothers would make a very good meal for them and he would get a band to play romantic music for them to dance to after they eat

What do you think Dent would do for Iris on a dinner date?

Hmm...I could see Dento cooking for her then sit down and join her. Corn would be in charge of the drinks and Pod would be in charge of lighting the candles and tip

Something of a food exchange. Dento cooks for Iris while Iris gets some fruits for Dento. I like the idea of Pod and Corn being there too.

hey all! May i join? I barely have a clue about Wishful, but love it already
    P O K E S H I P P I N G
    [SIZE="2"=]And I know just why you cuold not come along with me, this was not your dream, but you always believed in me
    ~Home, Blake Shelton[/SIZE]

R O C K E T S H I P P I N G
    Seems like I was walking in the wrong direction, I barely recognized my own reflection, no, scared of love but scared of life alone
    ~Ready to Love Again, Lady Antebellum

I K A R I S H I P P I N G
    Inside, I built a wall, so high around my heart, I thought it would never fall, one touch, you brought it down
    ~You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney

S O N A M Y
    Gimme with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down...
    ~Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

Heya!~ Nice to see new people

(yes! So much closer to the Sommelier episode. I want to see Iris cheering on Dento!~)

I can't wait until the sommelier episode. Not just for Wishful hints, but for someone besides Ash to battle.

He'd probably end up cooking, since he knows she likes it. I can see him getting his brothers in on it, too...

Soon the dub is airing...does anyone here think the dub will help/push WishfulShipping in any way? I hope it does and if it does...I think I'll stick around and watch it XDDD (also makes me wonder how many more people will support it when Dento debuts and stuff) Too bad he isn't in the first two XD I wanna hear his voice...

Soon the dub is airing...does anyone here think the dub will help/push WishfulShipping in any way? I hope it does and if it does...I think I'll stick around and watch it XDDD (also makes me wonder how many more people will support it when Dento debuts and stuff) Too bad he isn't in the first two XD I wanna hear his voice...
    Mmm... I doubt it'll do it in any way differently than it is now, because with TPC handling the anime dub, they are less likely to take liberties with the script and generally do a direct translation. I wanna hear what voice they've given him too. I have my ideas on who might be voicing him though based on what voice actors have worked on the Pokemon dub thus far.

Page 11 of 170 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast