Page 119 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hiya Little Rue!~ ^^ I'll add ur name to the list and PMK (I forget his new username ^^; ) will add you to the member's list

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Cool, Wishfulshipping!
    Has anyone seen this?
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture...s/741/DP22.jpg
    I think its cute. xD
    Yup! It was very cute. X3 She just had to grab onto him when she landed, eh? :P

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Hahahaha, growing mushrooms FTW! Though they'd have to be spectacular, sparkly things in order to reflect their grower; Cilan couldn't do with normal depressing mushrooms; he's much too fabulous~ xP
    He'd be growing these mushrooms. Funnier yet, look at on of the places where you can find them. XDDDDD They say they smell nice, and apparently Dento smells like a pleasant field of grass so...:3 Chili smells like a Yankee candle and Cress smells like murky water with algae.

As for the pic, yeah, everybody's been making a huge uproar about it and it's definitely a solid hint for us Wishful fans. Not the fact that she was thrown in alongside him obviously, but because she landed on top of him and even clung to his arms, as if needing protection or scared she would leave him. That, and Ash was thrown to the side, giving these two their own cute little scene... x3
    Haha I wouldn't say it's "definitely" solid hint as it's arguable, though like you said, it's solid for us WS fans.

They need to do that more often, claiming that they "don't get enough screen time, so have to share it in order to get the recognition they deserve"... xD
    Pfft.."They need to do that more often" RUNNING GAG. From now on they get kidnapped by Butlers and Iris gets thrown on top of Dento. I love his surprised face in that picture...he was all "o_o;"

How would Iris react if Dento was accused of being her boyfriend?

Iris: W-W-with Dento?!? ¬////¬ He's such a pain *insert funny cut out scene in Iris's imagination of Dento being a "pain"* ¬////////¬

As for the opposite...just take what he says when someone loses to him and says they'll be back to beat him it doesn't make much sense, but it's a hilarious answer imo

Person accusing: Dento...is Iris your girlfriend?
    Dento: *smile* I'll be looking forward to it
    //shot//

No actually I imagine it going like:

Person accusing: Dento...is Iris your girlfriend?
    Dento: Eh?!? Iris and I...well....um....er......*shuffles feet uncomfortably and shrinks back*

Hehe nervous Dento ftw!~

If Cilan and Iris played the roles of ANY film, what film would it be?

Legend of the Pokemon Knight! Iris plays the Dragon Master/Princess and Dento plays the Pirate/Masked Sommelier. :P
    //shot//

I dunno I'd love them to play parts in Tangled. They did a lovely job in the WS trailer for it. XDDDD That and I REALLY wanna rent this movie again. ;-; Dento as Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert, Iris as Rapunzel and Axew as Pascal.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th May 2012 at 6:34 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Wow you guys, this thread has been going really fast lately. I can't keep up. O.o

Instead of getting embarrassed, I really imagine her reaction as being more along the lines of laughter. You know, "Hahaha, that's ridiculous, how could you think that?"
    And then later on she'd probably want to talk to him about it.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Hmm, that's something I didn't think about Wolfgirl; I suppose it could be a turn-out for Iris. I mean, whether in nerves, or just because she finds it generally ridiculous, it's also a decent outcome and a believable one at that!

And as for the thread activity, we know! It makes us all happy to think that there are so many people dedicated to making this ship more well known and loved; it also helps that people are becoming increasingly fond of Wishful as the series progress - well, I could be wrong, but I was just thinking about the amount of people that have joined us as the series has progressed a little more than before - and if this keeps up, then we should be cram-packed with Wishfulshippiness by the end of the saga! xP That was a joke, but it WOULD be cool if it worked out that way!~ x3

Topic time! xD

How do you think that Cilan and Iris will react to the Pokemon that aren't native to Unova?

Well, I have different theories about this, and for each of them respectively too! ^-^

Iris: I feel she would be really enthusiastic regarding learning about the new Pokemon and would do her best to seem like she knows it all for fear of seeming childish; since I think Iris is a girl who knows what she wants, it makes me believe that she DOESN'T want to be seen as silly or immature - particularly when she calls her travelling partner a kid on many occasions. And a pain for the other one too, so neither of them get any relief! xD

Another way she could react is this: despite being roughy-toughy and ready to go, as well as determined, she could be rather shy at associating with so many new Pokemon at once. I'm thinking there could be a couple of cute scenes of her stood beside Dento, unsure about whether she wants to stay back with him or go up and pet them and figure out the new creatures on her own, rather than through what Ash tells her about them - assuming Dento won't know much about the Pokemon that aren't native to Unova as well. Of course, it would be even better is Dento did know and provided Iris with the knowledge whilst Ash caught himself up in the Pokmeon he hasn't been around for a while! x3

Cilan: Again, I'm considering a bold move on his part; he doesn't strike me as one who's apprehensive about things, particularly learning something new. I can see him bold, maybe even taking the front line alot BECAUSE of his curiosity, annoying Iris in the process, and evoking a reaction from her as normal - I'll bet she only reacts because she lurvvvvvs him <3 cares about him and actually sometimes enjoys the things he says because of the interesting eccentric way in he says them~ xP

Excluding these points, I have nothing more to say... ^^;

Oh, and Dentogirl, Chili WOULDN'T smell of a "yankee candle" but of that smexy scented stuff that a candle gives off. Think those almost spicy-scented candles, and you'll know what I'm talking about~ x3 But yeah, Troll's natural scent remains the same~ xP

Happy Wishfulshipping!~

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

She'd be so flustered~ Or just laugh it off as someone else here said. I mean, to her, the idea would probably be SO unbelievable and just silly that she wouldn't take it seriously. Then comes the unexpected thoughts of "What if Dento was my boyfriend?" or "Maybe there's more to him than meets the eye..." and such running through her head. The question could make her see Dento in a new light, if she doesn't see him like that already.

As for Dento... probably the same as Iris. Except more like "Eh? I-Iris and me? This is a new taste I haven't experienced before..."

...Or something like that.

How do you think that Cilan and Iris will react to the Pokemon that aren't native to Unova?

They'd probably be in wonder over the new Pokemon. Excited, jubilant, giddy... Well Iris that is. Dento would be fascinated and probe Dawn/Ash about them. Overall I can see them having different but similar reactions, considering they both love Pokemon just the same.

They'll be fawning over them. A lot. So much that Ash will be totally ignored. Then, he'll go off to find some new looking pokemon, and then get lost somewhere in a deep forest, with Iris and Dento STILL fawning. Let's hope it's a dragon or grass type.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

They'll be fawning over them. A lot. So much that Ash will be totally ignored. Then, he'll go off to find some new looking pokemon, and then get lost somewhere in a deep forest, with Iris and Dento STILL fawning. Let's hope it's a dragon or grass type.
    I agree. :3

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Hi GlamMeow23, I don't think I've seen you here before, would you like to join?

Fangirling. Remember how Dento and Iris reacted to when they saw a Pikachu? They'll start being all giddy and excited over the other non-Isshu Pokemon. X33 It'd be cute. I saw a clip of Iris touching a Magnemite and getting shocked. I want to see Dento sniff a Vileplume and get his head stuck. TORTURE BOTH OF THEM YES XD jk.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Hi GlamMeow23, I don't think I've seen you here before, would you like to join?
    Sure! I would love to! Thanks!

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Fangirling. Remember how Dento and Iris reacted to when they saw a Pikachu? They'll start being all giddy and excited over the other non-Isshu Pokemon. X33 It'd be cute. I saw a clip of Iris touching a Magnemite and getting shocked. I want to see Dento sniff a Vileplume and get his head stuck. TORTURE BOTH OF THEM YES XD jk.
    Haha. Pretty much this.
    Except isn't the head-stuck-in-Grass-type-Pokemon running gag already claimed by James? I mean, I guess he doesn't do that anymore, but he still might not like someone else taking his running gags while he's not using them.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamMeow23 View Post
    Sure! I would love to! Thanks!
    You're welcome~ No need to be shy around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Haha. Pretty much this.
    Except isn't the head-stuck-in-Grass-type-Pokemon running gag already claimed by James? I mean, I guess he doesn't do that anymore, but he still might not like someone else taking his running gags while he's not using them.
    LOL true...but I got this one from The Stun Spore Detour where Ash/Tracey and Jessie all got their heads stuck into a Vileplume. XDD Though, I wouldn't want Dento to get Stun Spored D= it'd be cute however, if Iris had to take care of him and Ash was off training or this took place in the future when Ash isn't with them.

Looking for screencaps in the first donamite episode, and aww, iris spins a bit like dento when calling out a command to excadrill~

This weekend, expect wishful arts from me.

Sorry to come in randomly, but I never really understood Wishfulshipping. Would anyone mind telling me what they mostly like about this ship? ^^;

I can see them being cute together in a way. ^^;
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 30th May 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

^ Hi! Well, to answer your question there are plenty of reasons why I like this ship.

- Their opposite likes/dislikes/beliefs/mannerisms
    - The fact that they get along together harmoniously well despite their obvious differences
    - Their running gags haha
    - How they are willing to help each other, like when Dento gently gave Iris advice on her Excadrill or when he stopped her from following Ash because he cared for her safety
    - How Dento seems to be the only character who gets under Iris' skin differently than everybody else, especially when she doesn't bat an eye at similarly fabulous characters such as Cabernet or other sommeliers, since he's the only person she calls a "pain."
    - How they have many similarities together as well, such as a liking to food, understanding Pokemon, connected to nature, etc...
    - And how Iris has demonstrated a couple of times how much she prefers hiding behind Dento when an Ice type appears instead of behind other nearby characters (like Ash for example), which shows how much more safe she feels around him (of course this is just an assumption, but it's a plausible one~)

I have other reasons, but those are the best I can conjure up at this moment. xD I hope this helped you in understanding the beauty that is DenAi~!

Anyway the REAL reason I wanted to post was to share with you guys a pic I sketched/doodled today.

Spoiler:- weee:
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 30th May 2012 at 5:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Looking for screencaps in the first donamite episode, and aww, iris spins a bit like dento when calling out a command to excadrill~

This weekend, expect wishful arts from me.
    I think I remember Iris pulling off a spin. xD I also remember when Iris commanded Attract in one episode she did a Dento-ish pose. :3

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Sorry to come in randomly, but I never really understood Wishfulshipping. Would anyone mind telling me what they mostly like about this ship? ^^;

I can see them being cute together in a way. ^^;

Hi watericedragon, nice of you to drop by.~

What I like most about Wishfulshipping is the fact they are opposites, however, instead of always clashing they seem to harmonize well together that, and I enjoy the interactions they have.

EDIT: @Paul/Shinji/Gold/PatyGirl [Yuppirox] djfdhafhafagh I love your fanart!! It's so cute! X3

Well, I have a number of reasons, if you're interested~

1) They seem to complete each other. Like, Iris is loud and quite childish. And Cilan is quite mature and level headed, as well as eccentric, but still. But anyways, I believe that Cilan brings out a level of maturity and calms Iris down a little as a character, and she hypes him up a little in return, teaching that being laid back sometimes is not always a bad thing. So, in retrorespect, they complete each other~

2) They are both passionate about the things they love: Cilan wants to become an S class Connoisseur, and Iris wants to become a Dragon Master; they both believe they have the power and heart to do it and complete their dreams and both have that same enthusiasm about the things they like to do and how they are going to do it, including their motivation and such.

3) Ash already has countless ships. Sure Iris has Flavescent or Negai and Cilan has Sommilier and Cafemocha (and both probably have many more... but just to make a point) so I'm quite sure that Ash can find some comfort in his own countless shippings already - not that Negai or Cafemocha shouldn't exist - I'm not saying that - but I think it makes sense for the side characters to go together as the main is already getting pairing with countless others... if that sort of makes sense to you? I know what I mean... xD

I have many more, but I gotta go back and finish homework I forgot about and is due in tomorrow... I'll eb back on later though... xD

Happy Wishfulshipping!~

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Thanks for answering my question. I see that them being opposites is quite famous for a response. I really liked how Cilan and Iris are always disputing about something being haunted or if it's science related. xD

Although I'm a NegaiShipper, I see why you guys are into WishfulShipping. It's really cute, and I have to admit that I love the whole opposites attract idea. (:

That doodle is really cute, Yuppirox. :3

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Haha you're welcome watericedragon. XD Thank you for accepting our answers. Would you like to join?

***Oh yeah guys, I might be late with images tomorrow, as it's my dad's birthday. xD*** of course there's the "might" I'll probably get up earlier than I intend xD

Iris with almost everyone: oh joy. Butts and immaturity. As if that's new.

Iris with Cilan: PAIN QUIT THAT RIGHT NOW WE'RE IN PUBLIC AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MATURE ONE AND I'M ASSOCIATED WITH YOU AND UGH!!!??!

Yeah, sure. I would like to join. Now I ship Iris with 3 people. xD

@00poke_maniac: Can't wait to see some WishfulShipping fanarts, and wish your dad a happy birthday. (:

@Rat2rrj: Huh?

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Yay!~ I'll notify JetshipperKekkaishi to add you to the list. Even though I don't think it's been updated in a while ^^;

@00poke_maniac: Can't wait to see some WishfulShipping fanarts, and wish your dad a happy birthday. (:
    Aw thanks!~ Oh and here's a good place for fanart- Kirika's Photobucket

I'm not quite sure, but that might have been something how Iris would have felt when Dento was fanboying over Subway trains...though, she's not as domineering....xDD

Looks like I arrived late for the party...

Welcome,watericedragon!
    It's nice to know you sought the reasons why people ship them before anything else.
    I would list the reasons but since yuppi,dentogirl and jess already did quite the elaborate answer I guess I ran out of exclusive thoughts and I would just repeat the same xP
    I am,however,surprised that no one mentioned Yin Yang xD
    Yeah I feel that Iris and Dento are like Yin and Yang,completing each other,they are not totally opposite as they have part of one in the other.Cottone Episode could be an example of how they could interact together thinking a bit about the same subject(love).

And I'm pretty sure she is reffering like.
    Iris to everyone: "You are a child"
    Iris to Dento : "You are a PAIN!!!!" x)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Cool, Wishfulshipping!
    Has anyone seen this?
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/picture...s/741/DP22.jpg
    I think its cute. xD
    I think she'd get all nervous and start saying that Cilan isn't her boyfriend. xD
    I'd like to see that actually, it'd be really funny. :P
    Is it me or has Iris been grabbing onto Dento an aweful lot when she's nervous or scared? :P (>:3)

Iris would either be all confused or yell at the person asking, "You've got to be kidding me!"
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Morning guys~ Here's the images. :3

Spoiler:- :

EDIT: Oh kind of WShippy...though there are no tags for it: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=27579015
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st May 2012 at 5:23 PM.

Pfft, Stunfisk.
    Stunfisk can be our mascot, right? Right? ...Guys? XD

Also, lol at Iris and Axew's expressions in the second picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Pfft, Stunfisk.
    Stunfisk can be our mascot, right? Right? ...Guys? XD

Also, lol at Iris and Axew's expressions in the second picture.
    I think Haxorus x Pansage should be both mascots in love.Woodsmanshipping FTW XDDDD
    Also,I will watch the episode later since I'm still only watching subs :/
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Page 119 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast