Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I guessed that she would fangirl over Dento's titles,
    Like she did over Gary's poetry... ahahaha, that'd be amusing. And it would be Dento's turn to be a little: "Uhhh... heh... ^^;" xDD It's about time you came back - Trolling us with your absence like that... you ought to be ashamed... tut, tut, tut~ xPPP; don't worry, though, 'cause the cookie's still yours... ;D

Ahahaha, I recently began writing "The Locket", having been inspired by alot of positive reviews in a recent dip of fiction; I'm up to 110 reviews now, and I can't leave it hanging, so expect more Wishful soon in that department.

I agree - a mix-up like Egitim's could be just what these two need to feel a little closer, even though what Dawn would say would be to taunt them (friendly, of course)... yes, I think that could work. Also, when I have time, I'm starting on that Cheren-scaring-Iris-with-knowledge-fic, I thought of, lololol~ xDD

~Jesspikapal~
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 30th June 2012 at 11:37 AM.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I'm not taking a break from this thread guys, I just rarely have anything to say ^^;

I'm writing the second part of my celebration fic guys, it'll be us really soon.

It's Bulbapedia's shipping thread
    Don't we have our own, like for the more cracky hints?

Hey, I read the first chapter or two of the Locket! ...but I can't find it anymore. May I have a link please?

Oh, and while we're on the topping of shipping fics, maybe we should list the ones we're working on/ know still update? I don't have any at present shame shame shame but I'd like to know which ones I can read in my spare time
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

http://rat2rrj.deviantart.com/art/A-...ntry-311757017
    Both of my parts together for your personal enjoyment~

(I'm a lazy bum that only writes fics with a fire under my butt ;.; )
    But I've read every wishful fic I have found ^^;

Finally new wishful fanart!!

http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Which one of you amazing people asked Cilan on tumblr about war paint? I need to high five you.

I'm going to start the 30 day drawing challenge today, and I'll see if I can draw you fabos some wishful on occasion~

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Which one of you amazing people asked Cilan on tumblr about war paint? I need to high five you.
    That was me, haha. I have waaaaaay too much fun with that ask blog.

*High fives*

I knew it was someone on this thread! But Cilan was like, "what?" so I had to translate for him.

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post

I'm going to start the 30 day drawing challenge today, and I'll see if I can draw you fabos some wishful on occasion~
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    *High fives*

I knew it was someone on this thread! But Cilan was like, "what?" so I had to translate for him.

OMG OMG OMG that's sooo epic! *highfives* So....can you share me a link? //shot//

and aww I really like your fanart Tykira. X3 They are soo cute holding those Dawn/Paul figurines. XDDD I never thought one could celebrate a coupling day with another couple, that's a really interesting. xD

Sorry guys if I'm a bit out of it...this is what happens when you find out the two things that can distract you from the rest of the world: Fish and frogs. xD;;;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG OMG OMG that's sooo epic! *highfives* So....can you share me a link? //shot//
    http://its-question-time.tumblr.com/post/26239528698

Unless someone else clarifies for this poor chap, I might put together a photoset of the Cilan and Iris war paint fun and submit it as a way of explanation. You can't submit anonymously though, so I tend to avoid it.

I translated. Paraphrasing here, but I believe I said, "How do you feel about Iris grabbing you and pulling your face close to hers?"

We need an askwishfulshipping tumblr. Anyone good at drawing?

Ohmygosh. We really need an askwishfulshipping (askdenai? 8D) tumblr. Those things are downright hilarious. I would like to try it out eventually, since I love to draw (though I don't think I'd be able to responsibly answer every single question with a drawing lol)

Also, I am Lu, that was brilliant. Mad props to you for asking and to Egitim for elaborating upon it. I can't wait to see what his response will be, hehe~ hopefully the person answering is a Wishfulshipper *shot*

i love that this thread exists! i was afraid the writers would hint an ash-iris shipping but iris ans cilan make the most reasonable couple in pokemon history! theyre like the nonromantic kind that go out for 2 years, move in together, wait another 2 years, get married, wait 2 more years then have kids

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I translated. Paraphrasing here, but I believe I said, "How do you feel about Iris grabbing you and pulling your face close to hers?"
    LOL...ok that works. XDDDD If the Ask Cilan still doesn't work, at least we know the anime Dento said it was an AMAZING TASTE. I swear there's an angel out there who gives us those awkward moments...as well as framed pictures. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Ohmygosh. We really need an askwishfulshipping (askdenai? 8D) tumblr. Those things are downright hilarious. I would like to try it out eventually, since I love to draw (though I don't think I'd be able to responsibly answer every single question with a drawing lol)
    OMG we do. XDD I agree with this even though I'm not much of a tumblr person. xDD Their responses....would be very interesting. XD Depending on the question they are asked they'd probably argue about it for a bit with their conflicting mentalities. XD

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    i love that this thread exists! i was afraid the writers would hint an ash-iris shipping but iris ans cilan make the most reasonable couple in pokemon history! theyre like the nonromantic kind that go out for 2 years, move in together, wait another 2 years, get married, wait 2 more years then have kids
    Hiya flamebeam~ Would you like to join this thread? =D Wow...Dento and Iris like to work in 2's. XDDDD

Hiya flamebeam~ Would you like to join this thread? =D Wow...Dento and Iris like to work in 2's. XDDDD
    im already subscribed. i thought those were the same thing, but i would love to join.

and haha yeah u can make an iris/dento show that can last 10 years

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    im already subscribed. i thought those were the same thing, but i would love to join.

and haha yeah u can make an iris/dento show that can last 10 years
    o-o Subscribing to threads? I must go and do that...XDDDD;; Same idea. :P I'm not sure if Jetshipper updated the list of members, but I'll notify him to add you to it. XD It's not a big deal to be on it, but I don't want people feeling bad if their name isn't on the member's list. D=

Yes one could. xD Their personalities combined just make endless possibilities. x3 I'm sure if the anime was different, Dento and Iris would work well as a duo, just as well as they do in a trio. ^^

EDIT: Oh oh new topic...XDD

If Iris decided to cook one day, and the food was absolutely terrible, would Dento cave in and eat it? random topics ftw
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 3rd July 2012 at 6:24 PM.

If Iris decided to cook one day, and the food was absolutely terrible, would Dento cave in and eat it?

I think he would. And then later he'd politely suggest that he give her lessons, but not in a way that would suggest the food was bad. More like "If you're interested in cooking, there are several gourmet recipes I could teach you to make!"
    Because, of course, the last thing he'd want to do is hurt her feelings.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

http://its-question-time.tumblr.com/post/26459514928

Lol, "stuff like that has happened before."

If Iris decided to cook one day, and the food was absolutely terrible, would Dento cave in and eat it?

I think Dento would be polite enough to take at least one bite... and then, while she's not looking, add as much salt and pepper as possible to drown out the awful flavor.

Actually this scenario I could see in a standard day like no other,I mean with Satoshi there too.
    It would be like this:

Iris:It's ready!
    *puts on the table*
    *Satoshi was trying,and was now acommodating himself on the table"
    *Dento,surpisngly,was the first to taste it since he was curious about Iris skills on the kitchen*
    *Iris turns back and starts to prepare a little more,you know Satoshi...*
    Iris:I will prepare some more because I know how Satoshi is...
    *Dento tries to swallow the food...but it was terrible and starts to have difficulty on doing that...he makes some weird faces*
    Satoshi:huh...?
    Satoshi:What's wrong Dento?
    Dento:Sa-*choking* gshaujijdfgvdf
    Iris:What happened,Dento???!!
    *Dento gets blue and falls down*
    The rest I will leave for your imagination I'm lazy
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

I've found so many parallels between this pairing and nadia x jean from The Secret of the Blue Water, this just isn't funny.

There was a scene with Nadia failing at being a chef (she's vegetarian, iris isn't hardcore but on the spectrum)
    Jean Tries the meal dutifully and falls out of his chair every time, out of it as someone pulls a fishbone from his throat.
    (jean looks like luke but acts more like Cilan)

He would...but he wouldn't tell her about its horrible taste. Dento's too gentlemanly to tell her the cold hard truth so he instead he would try his hardest to help her improve on her cooking skills, in a fashion similar to Wolfgirl44's idea. That sounds so sweet of him. <3

I think its-question-time Cilan talks too much (meaning too much text, nor enough pictures). Anyway, here you go:

http://its-question-time.tumblr.com/post/26459514928

((Wait, it's happened before? )

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post

Lol, "stuff like that has happened before."
    LOL first thing I thought when I saw it...."wait a minute...this has happened before?" xDDD I think he was still a bit confused...poor lad. xD

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post

Actually this scenario I could see in a standard day like no other,I mean with Satoshi there too.
    It would be like this:

Iris:It's ready!
    *puts on the table*
    *Satoshi was trying,and was now acommodating himself on the table"
    *Dento,surpisngly,was the first to taste it since he was curious about Iris skills on the kitchen*
    *Iris turns back and starts to prepare a little more,you know Satoshi...*
    Iris:I will prepare some more because I know how Satoshi is...
    *Dento tries to swallow the food...but it was terrible and starts to have difficulty on doing that...he makes some weird faces*
    Satoshi:huh...?
    Satoshi:What's wrong Dento?
    Dento:Sa-*choking* gshaujijdfgvdf
    Iris:What happened,Dento???!!
    *Dento gets blue and falls down*
    The rest I will leave for your imagination I'm lazy
    *slaps loko with a raw fish*

YOU KNOW JETSHIPPEr BANNED EVErYTHING WITh THE MENTION OF "DEATH" xPPPPPPP I kid...I kid

Yeah I think Dento would be polite enough to take a bite...and if there are no harmful side effects, he'll kindly try to help her improve her skills.

More fanart~

1 (I love how people use those outfits x33)

and here's a drabbe fiction that's nice. It gets updated everyday for a whole month. =D

*slaps loko with a raw fish*
    YOU KNOW JETSHIPPEr BANNED EVErYTHING WITh THE MENTION OF "DEATH" xPPPPPPP I kid...I kid
    Well,sorry to even exist :P
    I don't remember mentioning death,and actually I didn't even think of death cause that would ruin the scene.
    But you thought of it,meaning that....oh,dentogirl...you have a dirty mind
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Well,sorry to even exist :P
    I don't remember mentioning death,and actually I didn't even think of death cause that would ruin the scene.
    But you thought of it,meaning that....oh,dentogirl...you have a dirty mind
    No you didn't mention death, but I decided to tease you a bit. xP He might have ended up in the hospital, or something really cute like Iris had to take care of him. XD I hope that wouldn't make her feel bad... Judging by Dento he'd probably give her a small white lie and say that it's flavor was so exotic and savory it made him collapse. xD

Ash would just be sitting there. Poking it. Ash: Hey guys....it moved.

Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast