Page 130 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Say, does anyone know a good place to find wishfulshipping artwork? I've been trying to find a certain piece but I haven't had much luck lately. Thanks!

*sneaks on computer*

Hey guys just as a headsup try to refrain from mentioning subs if you can, that way no one will get into trouble on here. *a certain someone has gotten a warning before due to that*

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Say, does anyone know a good place to find wishfulshipping artwork? I've been trying to find a certain piece but I haven't had much luck lately. Thanks!
    Here's a tumblr for WS: http://wishfulshrine.tumblr.com/ it had the fanart I was planning on linking today anyway. So enjoy~

You know this epi made me wonder. xD If Dento had heard Iris call him a pain in the past, I wonder if he would have sulked each time? =o
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Here's a tumblr for WS: http://wishfulshrine.tumblr.com/ it had the fanart I was planning on linking today anyway. So enjoy~

You know this epi made me wonder. xD If Dento had heard Iris call him a pain in the past, I wonder if he would have sulked each time? =o
    Thanks for the site,I will definitely take a better look of it today.

And for the question,I think not.At least,what I thought is that he always heard it,but he could always get over it like a gentleman would.This time around is different,cause Dento failed at his "titles".Remember how disappointed he was on that Subway Masters battle episode about "failing" to get every stamp?

I don't think the situation is much different.My point: After Dento hearing couple of times the pain tease,he finally felt it badly...because he ended up being a pain during the episode and not solving anything in the end XD
    (don't rage at me Dento fans,I'm one of you lol)
    And that could be the reason why he sulked,because in that situation...he really felt a little useless.Either way,Wishfulshipping everywhere and I'm glad Iris could cheer him up like that :3

EDIT:Oh god,those are some amazing fanarts on that site ;W;
    Last edited by lokoduro; 22nd July 2012 at 7:38 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post

And for the question,I think not.At least,what I thought is that he always heard it,but he could always get over it like a gentleman would.This time around is different,cause Dento failed at his "titles".Remember how disappointed he was on that Subway Masters battle episode about "failing" to get every stamp?

I don't think the situation is much different.My point: After Dento hearing couple of times the pain tease,he finally felt it badly...because he ended up being a pain during the episode and not solving anything in the end XD
    (don't rage at me Dento fans,I'm one of you lol)
    And that could be the reason why he sulked,because in that situation...he really felt a little useless.Either way,Wishfulshipping everywhere and I'm glad Iris could cheer him up like that :3

EDIT:Oh god,those are some amazing fanarts on that site ;W;
    I completely agree with you, I think what made this time so different from the others is because Dento essentially failed and was being more harmful than helpful to the cause. Seemed a little odd to me that he seemed a little irrational this whole episode, but it added to the humor of the episode. Besides, it wouldn't have been as interesting if he had just solved everything so easily. Sorta went off on a tangent there. Oh, but yeah I think that's why he took it to heart this time was because he pretty much wasn't helping at all and ended up wrong on everything. His ego was bruised and Iris only added to that, leading to his little depression. Nice to see him perk up at the end though, not that I expected anything less ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

((Sorry to be off-episode-topic, but TUMBLR LOVE.
    http://askiris.tumblr.com/post/27694767999
    She used her *spoiler* outfit as the wedding dress!
    ...but she killed Chili. Er... my bad for asking O.O))
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

(Sorry, I'm off topic too!)

Does anyone remember this pic: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/th...ul_Musical.png
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

No problem. ^^

It deflated his ego. xD I think I'm just so shocked he reacted to "mendokusai"..like it was never something I saw coming. It made me happy. xDDD

I do think Dento's the type to put in a lot of effort into everything he does. He's just that type of person (he's a Gym Leader, work(ed) at a cafe, a talented Pokemon Sommelier and I have a feeling he wasn't just born good at things, one example being with how he was able to understand Dwebble not wanting to give up his home because of the effort he put into it.)

I'm happy that Iris could cheer him up too. ^^ It was a sweet moment that just felt natural. :3

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    he seemed a little irrational this whole episode, but it added to the humor of the episode.
    He found his inner Tamaki. xD Joking aside I'm happy that he was a little different in this episode...like...it showed a whole different side to him. Instead of being shown as this "perfect" guy who knew what he was talking about, he rather made silly assumptions and jumped the gun several times. It was nice for a laugh, and I'm happy it was his Detective Sommelier side (which he's never shown *much* prowess in) opposed to his Fishing Sommelier side (I would be majorly disappoint if he was regressed to a n00b when he's pro level xD) Plus one of my thoughts in my Detective fanfic is for Dento to be this crazy, eccentric guy. I probably will have him find the wrong Lillipup for lulz. XD

Nice to see him perk up at the end though, not that I expected anything less ^^
    Dento perking up at the end was so sweet. ;-;

I've been thinking, like it's not just as much about what is a hint and what's not a hint...sometimes it can just be about the time they spend together that makes it golden.

Spoiler:- directed to Irisboy <- yeah you get a fancy spoiler like tuna but you can't eat it.:

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    ((Sorry to be off-episode-topic, but TUMBLR LOVE.
    http://askiris.tumblr.com/post/27694767999
    She used her *spoiler* outfit as the wedding dress!
    ...but she killed Chili. Er... my bad for asking O.O))
    Aww I like MoW, Marry, throw off a cliff better than killing. It's Pokemon, I'm sure if they were thrown off a cliff they'd live. xDD Cute that she wanted to marry Dento though. x3 Though if I were her rather kiss Chili...who knows where Cress has been...and I wouldn't have killed Cress ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    Yeah I remember this. xD I have it printed out and...lying somewhere. xDDD I hope they dance together in the future. ^^

http://askwishfulshipping.tumblr.com/

Guys, I had to. I have no regrets so spread the love to any WSer you know 8D

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    Yeah, of course I do! Who would forget such beauty?

Also sorry I don't have much to post about today. I have nothing else on my mind and I wanted to share the tumblr without making this post look spam-ish. xD

This. is. AWESOME!!! 8DDD Oh, you have no idea how HAPPY this makes me! Oh, just one question - where do you ask the questions? Yeah... sorry for being an utter noob... ^^; Because I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask in regards to this beautiful shipping... *^* NO, NOT FOR CRACKY REASONS AT ALL, DURRHURRR~ X3

Aww I like MoW, Marry, throw off a cliff better than killing. It's Pokemon, I'm sure if they were thrown off a cliff they'd live. xDD Cute that she wanted to marry Dento though. x3 Though if I were her rather kiss Chili...who knows where Cress has been...and I wouldn't have killed Cress ;-;
    Why'd she kill their future weddings best man...? ;~; Aww, I think it was adorable that she chose to marry Cilan. It makes me wonder whether this person's actually a Wishfulshipper or just has a natural keen eye for epic sweetness...? Either way, that was a pleasant surprise, particularly since she used her *Spoiler* outfit to represent their wedding. Y'know... it makes me sort of wonder if Dento is also a "Textiles Connoissuer" or something similar to that, and he ends up making *Spoiler* outfits for their future children's weddings. Iris can help pick out colours and such - always a beautiful team effort!! XDD

I may try a couple of these "Marry, Kiss, Kill" things, since they're quite amusing to look at and nearly always differ in results. And even if they don't, artists draw it differently, so it's always fun regardless. I'm still slightly shocked that she chose to kill Chili though... Somebody's had one too many Chili Dogs...

Anyways, I'm glad it ended up in a Wishfulshippy favour. :3

Ah, the epicness never ceases. I just get this warm cutesy feeling something I normally don't allow to overtake me, though what can I do when it's Wishfulshipping. x3 whenever I see this - it's even better that it's official! I'm hoping that the writers eventually take a more Wishfulshippy outlook to things - then we can have more Wishfulshipping to discuss, despite there being plenty. ;D

Anyways, happy Wishfulshipping, while I work on some long-awaited fanart!

~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post

OMG! This is epic. Thanks Pat for making this. dhfgjghgae g I need to think of a question! >8D

Dento is also a "Textiles Connoissuer" or something similar to that, and he ends up making *Spoiler* outfits for their future children's weddings. Iris can help pick out colours and such - always a beautiful team effort!! XDD
    I wonder if he is? xDDD Bah sorry just reminded me of Ruby for a minute. He always made little clothes for his Pokemon.

Ah, the epicness never ceases. I just get this warm cutesy feeling something I normally don't allow to overtake me, though what can I do when it's Wishfulshipping. x3 whenever I see this - it's even better that it's official! I'm hoping that the writers eventually take a more Wishfulshippy outlook to things - then we can have more Wishfulshipping to discuss, despite there being plenty. ;D
    Well it is in the promotion for the Musical episodes not quite the episodes themselves (but it's still official xD). I remember people were saying it was fake >.> they were jelly but nah, it turned out to be real. So far with these promos Iris has shared two canon times with Dento. "It's Show Time" (in his first debut episode) and "It's Movie Time" (I believe the promo with them together came first. xD)

Yeah I remember this. xD I have it printed out and...lying somewhere. xDDD I hope they dance together in the future. ^^
    I love to see that too. But I'm just curious, who's Gothita is that? I thought it was Cilan's that he gets in a future episode (maybe from an egg).
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    This. is. AWESOME!!! 8DDD Oh, you have no idea how HAPPY this makes me! Oh, just one question - where do you ask the questions? Yeah... sorry for being an utter noob... ^^; Because I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask in regards to this beautiful shipping... *^* NO, NOT FOR CRACKY REASONS AT ALL, DURRHURRR~ X3
    XD Thanks! And to ask questions, you just click the green button below the blog description that says "Ask us anything!" Hope that helps~

So far with these promos Iris has shared two canon times with Dento. "It's Show Time" (in his first debut episode) and "It's Movie Time" (I believe the promo with them together came first. xD)
    Man I want more promos of them together. xD You know what would be awesome? If there was a 4koma gag manga dedicated to the crazy antics of Dento and Iris. That would be the best Wishful promo ever.

Anyway guys, feel free to ask any questions on the Ask Wishfulshipping blog. I'm already on a roll churning out answers here. /shameless advertisement don't blame me, Jess told me to do this

XD Thanks! And to ask questions, you just click the green button below the blog description that says "Ask us anything!" Hope that helps~

Man I want more promos of them together. xD You know what would be awesome? If there was a 4koma gag manga dedicated to the crazy antics of Dento and Iris. That would be the best Wishful promo ever.

Anyway guys, feel free to ask any questions on the Ask Wishfulshipping blog. I'm already on a roll churning out answers here. /shameless advertisement don't blame me, Jess told me to do this
    I'll give you a promotion on my pkmncoordinators blog and try to send some other followers/asks your way.

More promos would be amazing. *o* OMG..............that.....would be almost better than Wishfulshipping going canon in the anime. XDDD That'd be pretty epic. I looove Dento and Iris's antics...gawd I'd pay money for that. xDDD We need a topic. XDD

Good Mewtwo, all I can do is remember topics we've already done! ;.;

I love you winners and your fab tumblr blogs.

Got one.

How do the two tackle darkness together, and what kinds of darkness DO they tackle together?

I wanna see what y'all think before I add my couple pennies.

And a cute pic
    http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=28826469
    Last edited by Rat2rrj; 24th July 2012 at 6:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac;14861627

Here's a tumblr for WS: [url
    http://wishfulshrine.tumblr.com/[/url] it had the fanart I was planning on linking today anyway. So enjoy~

Thanks so much for the URL! Must save computer pictures now.

I'm sure he would have, but earlier on, he was too busy radiating sparkles for his beloved Iris to see.

Oh my GOD. Dento hiding in Iris' hair is just ADORABLE.

Just to ask; Is it true that Wishfulshipping Day is on August 1st next week? If so, that's something else to squee about.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Thanks so much for the URL! Must save computer pictures now.
    Haha you're very welcome. ^^

I'm sure he would have, but earlier on, he was too busy radiating sparkles for his beloved Iris to see.
    I was always under the impression that Dento tuned people out, or perhaps was just so exuberant he didn't care what people think. You know...like when you get so sleep deprived you don't give a care what other people think like you normally would.

I laughed so hard at that pic!! XDD Oh oh did you see the mushroom comic? That one was my question! XDDD

Just to ask; Is it true that Wishfulshipping Day is on August 1st next week? If so, that's something else to squee about.
    Yups it's August 1 *had no idea it was next week* ^^

Here's some more fanart: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=28855018

Haha you're very welcome. ^^

I was always under the impression that Dento tuned people out, or perhaps was just so exuberant he didn't care what people think. You know...like when you get so sleep deprived you don't give a care what other people think like you normally would.

I laughed so hard at that pic!! XDD Oh oh did you see the mushroom comic? That one was my question! XDDD

Yups it's August 1 *had no idea it was next week* ^^

Here's some more fanart: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=28855018
    I think Dento stays with his mind on the clouds when he is doing his "Times",girnoring the world surrounding him xDDDD This time he was aware of the world cause he wasn't right xPPP I want to see him fail more if we get sweet moments like that xDDDD

About your question,who else would make a mushroom question? XDDD I just knew it was you and it was adorable,Yuppi is doing an amazing work there *-*
    Yaya more fun for wishful!!!

Oh,I didn't know what day of August it was,thanks for reminding me ^^

Nice fanart as well~
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I think Dento stays with his mind on the clouds when he is doing his "Times",girnoring the world surrounding him xDDDD This time he was aware of the world cause he wasn't right xPPP I want to see him fail more if we get sweet moments like that xDDDD
    I think he gets an intoxicated feeling when he goes into his "times" XDDD Either because he wasn't right, or his Time was wearing off. Honestly we don't know how that boy's mind works. xD That's what makes him unpredictable and fun~ He needs to fail more. As long as it's not Fishing I'll be just fine. xDDD He needs Science time again, that was like his first fail...but I do think he was a bit afraid at the time so it probably made him grasp for ideas. He does read a lot. He read some book about Dark Matter. xDD Probably watches the Science channel on TV all day while multi tasking

About your question,who else would make a mushroom question? XDDD I just knew it was you and it was adorable,Yuppi is doing an amazing work there *-*
    Yaya more fun for wishful!!!
    Hmmm I dunno...anyone could ya know~ Yeah she did! ^.^ I love how this Tumblr is just adding onto the Wishful work, and all of it is simply adorable. x33

Oh,I didn't know what day of August it was,thanks for reminding me ^^
    Yeah, here on the Wishful thread we chose that day because that was the first day that Dento and Iris were officially revealed in color. xD

I think he gets an intoxicated feeling when he goes into his "times" XDDD Either because he wasn't right, or his Time was wearing off. Honestly we don't know how that boy's mind works. xD That's what makes him unpredictable and fun~ He needs to fail more. As long as it's not Fishing I'll be just fine. xDDD He needs Science time again, that was like his first fail...but I do think he was a bit afraid at the time so it probably made him grasp for ideas. He does read a lot. He read some book about Dark Matter. xDD Probably watch the Science channel on TV all day while multi tasking
    Omg,so true...intoxicated is the word.
    Yes,Dento surely is a watcher of Discovery Channel xPPPPP
    Boy multi tasking huh?If he was pro at multi tasking I wouldn't ship him with a girl,since he would be one XDDDD Or maybe it is AiDen now lol

Hmmm I dunno...anyone could ya know~ Yeah she did! ^.^ I love how this Tumblr is just adding onto the Wishful work, and all of it is simply adorable. x33
    Haha,keep talking...you are so predictable xPPPP Maybe when he was sulking he grew up some Foongus. lol
    Adorable is one of the qualities...I mean...the mix of colors,the purple/green just looks so sweet together :3

Yeah, here on the Wishful thread we chose that day because that was the first day that Dento and Iris were officially revealed in color. xD
    Pretty lame reason,isn't it? XDDD I thought it would be when they arrived at Striaton.
    Anyways,I will be sure to post here on the day.Hope I don't forget Dx
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Omg,so true...intoxicated is the word.
    Yes,Dento surely is a watcher of Discovery Channel xPPPPP
    Boy multi tasking huh?If he was pro at multi tasking I wouldn't ship him with a girl,since he would be one XDDDD Or maybe it is AiDen now lol
    He has said before when he was in sparkley mode that he felt "intoxicated" (oh dear) xDD well I guess the good news is, if he ever did come home like that one day, Iris would know how to handle him. I mean, he probably wont' act any different than he normally does. It just might be harder to understand him. xD Though he'd probably have some Sommeliergasm and be everything all at once...this is starting to be really creepy with the music I'm listening to (Introduction and Tarentella for Chamber Orchestra) and then just sort of flop down somewhere. O.e; I bet Iris scolds him to never do anything like that again....EVER. He probably wouldn't either. XD

Haha,keep talking...you are so predictable xPPPP Maybe when he was sulking he grew up some Foongus. lol
    The Foongus probably started to play "Go Fish" with each other. XD

Adorable is one of the qualities...I mean...the mix of colors,the purple/green just looks so sweet together :3
    Hehehe yes it does. x3 Plus the gentle pastel pink and yellow reminds me of a pleasant day in spring~

Pretty lame reason,isn't it? XDDD I thought it would be when they arrived at Striaton.
    Anyways,I will be sure to post here on the day.Hope I don't forget Dx
    But almost every shipping does it when they first meet. xD We wanted to do something different. xP
    Don't worry, I'll remind you. xD Unless I'm doing something that day (which is possible) then I'll post either later that day or the next day. ^^

Wow, it's almost Wishfulshipping Day already?

What should we do to celebrate?
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

How could I have forgotten this thread's existence again? Or forgot to post, anyway. I thought I said something about Cilan's recent "Tamaki moment," but I guess not. It was still funy, though, and I haven't seen a Japanese episode in about a year now.

I did check out all the links, though. Once again, great artists have given us amazing fanart.

I remembered that Wishfulshipping Day was coming up, I just haven't gotten around to writing anything to celebrate. I could probably use that fic I wrote for last Halloween, since it's been in editing for so long it's probably done. If I can't finish anything else, that is.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I agree - and to Yuppirox - THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS TUMBLR. It's so beautiful T^T -sniff-
    I made a tumblr account just so that I could follow it. I kid you not xD

Also yay for Wishfulshipping day soon - grins- It's Wishful AMVing Timeeee~

What should we do to celebrate?
    We could collaborate and do a continuous Wishfulshippy caption storry here xD -lol bad idea?-

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    I agree - and to Yuppirox - THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS TUMBLR. It's so beautiful T^T -sniff-
    I made a tumblr account just so that I could follow it. I kid you not xD

Also yay for Wishfulshipping day soon - grins- It's Wishful AMVing Timeeee~

We could collaborate and do a continuous Wishfulshippy caption storry here xD -lol bad idea?-
    Abosulutely not a bad idea, that's a marvellous one. I've seen it being done earlier on around here before, maybe it could start again?

http://talesfromblock101.blogspot.sg...h/label/theory

Tell me if this makes sense. I found it made sense, and it's wishfulshipping in my eyes....
    Last edited by lightgiver; 25th July 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Page 130 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast