Page 134 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

You know....I'm just going to take that hot spring idea from SilentStormfall and make it into a topic. xDDD

What kind of awkward or silly moments would Dento and Iris get themselves into if they shared a hot spring?

Honestly I can't remember if I've posted these before xDDD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29133266 (I think this one I did)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...8949130&page=0

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=28764321

Sorry if those are repeats. ^^;

EDIT: Oh mai.....well this is new. XDDD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29245796

I laughed so hard at this. XDDD

OOOH so that's why my bookmark disappeared. They uploaded it, got rid of it, then uploaded it again. xD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 9th August 2012 at 8:21 PM. Reason: Fixed the link

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Oooooh, pretty fanart is pretty. *^*

What kind of awkward or silly moments would Dento and Iris get themselves into if they shared a hot spring?

Hmm, this is different. I think Iris would have to literally take Dento's shirt off FOR him because he's just too shy out in public... because it's not "gentlemanly" or whatever, even though it's perfectly acceptable anyways. And then he'd blush even more at the thought of Iris taking off his shirt, and get even more uncomfortable. But I think once he was actually IN there, he'd be the kinda guy that doesn't wanna get out again - all with that "oh, five more minutes" rule going on for about four more hours... XDD

So basically, Iris would have to get him IN the hot spring, and then get him OUT again later. Because her future husband pain is just too awkward. XD

I can't see what you're laughing at... no seriously, it won't load. D:
    Do you maybe have a different out-going link for it?? :S

Anyways, happy Wishfulshipping - I don't really have much else to say... ^^;
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Hmm, this is different. I think Iris would have to literally take Dento's shirt off FOR him because he's just too shy out in public... because it's not "gentlemanly" or whatever, even though it's perfectly acceptable anyways. And then he'd blush even more at the thought of Iris taking off his shirt, and get even more uncomfortable. But I think once he was actually IN there, he'd be the kinda guy that doesn't wanna get out again - all with that "oh, five more minutes" rule going on for about four more hours... XDD
    Omg I laughed at this. (I'm going to think a bit before I give my answer xD but I really want to comment on yours, if that's ok. XDD).

I could picture Dento being too much of a gentleman to take off his shirt in front of Iris. XD When Iris takes off his shirt for him I could imagine people staring at them like "=o What's up with those two?" sort of a way and maybe drag in a crowd. XD Pfft. Dento not wanting to get out would be hilarious. Iris would probably be trying to drag him out by his arms and Dento would just be sitting there with a look of pure bliss on his face.

Dento: Just five more minutes Iris....I'll get out I promise ~w~
    Iris: You promised that the last twelve 5 minutes ago Dx
    Dento: But it's so warm....
    Iris: DEEEENTO you'll get all pruny!
    Dento: *shrugs* Prunes never hurt anyone...even if they have a dry taste...

Then she'll probably just give up trying to drag him by his arms and move his legs onto...erm land. xD

I can't see what you're laughing at... no seriously, it won't load. D:
    Do you maybe have a different out-going link for it?? :S
    I fixed it now. xD If it's off again, I have it saved on my computer and I can upload it for you guys. ^^

But man....that picture. xDDD Stalker!Dento is certainly something new. At least he looks so....legitimately happy and d'aaw he keeps Iris on his heart. XDDD All I can think of is a less pervy Conway right now. XDDD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Wellll....Dento has this image of Iris in a towel and gets a anime-nosebleed. Only to find she's already in the hot springs when he gets there. And to find that Ash is there too.
    Ash: Haii
    Dent: T^T
    The three are relaxing and Dent spots some shifty eyes in a nearby bush.
    Dent: IT'S A PERVERT. -attemps to be a hero and kick butt only to find that it's Mijimaru-
    Ash: oh! you wanted to join us! -merrily invites mijimaru in-
    Dent: T^T
    Ash -leaves firsts-
    Iris:...so guess it's just the two of us?
    Dent: ....o//o -faints of implications and heat-
    Iris: >.> What a pain.

Guys, check this out! This person does really adorable edits, to make pictures that look like DenAi/Wishfulshippy screenshots... they're VERY well done and convincing!

http://yaplog.jp/oasobigazo/6

Super cute!

Like this: http://img.yaplog.jp/img/08/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/15.jpg

And this is really sweet too: http://img.yaplog.jp/img/08/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/18.jpg

There's also a few unedited pictures (like the cute DenAi heart screencap from the anime...) and this! http://img.yaplog.jp/img/08/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/13.jpg

This is one of my favourite edits! http://img.yaplog.jp/img/09/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/32.jpg

The silly story about Dent bringing Iris home rather late, past her curfew, and meeting her father cracks me up. Iris is just like "dad, meet my boyfriend!" and he's politely acknowledging him when RAGING DRAGON UNLEASHED. xDDDDD

If someone already shared these, I'm sorry for being redundant! But hey, maybe you could go through the pages and see if anything's new. ^_^

YIKES, this edit's adorable: http://img.yaplog.jp/img/09/pc/o/a/s...igazo/0/40.jpg

Pages 1 to 4 are almost entirely non-Pokemon, pretty much everything after is DenAi. <3333

Hey, thanks for sharing those. They really are sweet. =)
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    Guys, check this out! This person does really adorable edits, to make pictures that look like DenAi/Wishfulshippy screenshots... they're VERY well done and convincing!
    Aww I've seen a few of these before. They are just all so cute. X33

The silly story about Dent bringing Iris home rather late, past her curfew, and meeting her father cracks me up. Iris is just like "dad, meet my boyfriend!" and he's politely acknowledging him when RAGING DRAGON UNLEASHED. xDDDDD
    Is that what they were saying? That's hilarious. XDD I had my guesses it was somehow like that. XD Cute how they edited in Dento there. x3

OH! I have a funny story about that one. I posted it one time and everyone thought it was real. XDD These things work for a great April Fool's....only that particular day wasn't April Fool's....^^; I still chuckle about when that happened though. XD

New topic:

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react? (XD You guys all know/remember Conway right? If not, as I know not everyone has watched DP, he was this creepy stalker dude for Dawn.)

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    New topic:

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react? (XD You guys all know/remember Conway right? If not, as I know not everyone has watched DP, he was this creepy stalker dude for Dawn.)
    Conway was fantastic, I miss him.
    Anyway, if Iris got a rival who acted like that, I can see Cilan doing one of two things.
    1: He freaks out and goes on a crusade against the poor guy.
    2: He doesn't notice and acts inappropriately friendly to the poor guy.

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react?

Simple. He'd go into "Detective Time!" and solve why the stalker is stalking, why he's stalking Iris and how he going to continue; he'd then proceed to shove him into a corner (metaphorically - that bishie-gentleman couldn't do that) and then question him long and hard until he eventually goes away, claiming Iris has "intolerable" friends and should "hang around with the normal people" before taking off. And that, my fellow shippers, is how Dento gets rid of a stalker. Like a boss.

So really, what I'm trying to say is that, in the process BEFORE that, he'd go haywire - somebody stalking his beautiful Iris?? Oh no he didn't... - and panic, the typical "what/how/when/why/who" jabber in that undecipherable fast-paced voice, accompanied by that shrill surprise... I can see it now. And that, upon realising that he must be stopped because stalkers are not part of Dento's reality, he goes into Detctive Time and the above happens. All just before pulling out his fishing rod... inside joke; don't judge me.

So yes, that's my take on it. Crazy! Dento is Win! Dento.

I MAY have a topic here: If Iris and Dento were to make a photo scrap-book between them, what would some of the photos portray, where would they be and what expressions would they wear?

Happy Wishfulshipping! ^^

~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Hi guys! Sorry to be absent so long!

Just dropping in to ssay that the edited pictures are adorable and I expect some hints in the next episodes!
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

I'll answer topics now~ XDD

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react?

I imagine Dento to try and block his creeps. Like if he's trying to take a picture, Dento being the hero would get in the way of his photos and ultimately take his camera. If the guy tried to follow Iris intently, Dento'd follow her, blocking the stalkers perverse eyes from any views of Iris's gorgeous, fluffy hair. Of course, this would all recoil and Iris call Dento out for "stalking" her. XD Or at least follow her like a maniac, "Are you an Iris Sommelier too? =_=" (or perhaps in a teasing way) causing him to sort of freak out a bit and defend himself. XDD and then the stalker takes a picture to blackmail him

If Iris and Dento were to make a photo scrap-book between them, what would some of the photos portray, where would they be and what expressions would they wear?

Doesn't Dento's vest in that fanart count for anything? It was pictures of her after all, and on his shirt. XD jk

Let's see...this all depends on the time frame and where they are. The first thing that comes to my head is them together either as a couple or a couple of friends on vacation (let's say....Orange Islands in some tourist-y area there) and here's why: if it's a photobook of them that they keep, one of those two would have to go up to some poor soul each time and ask for a picture to be taken (and they'd have one of those little throw away cameras. XD) I imagine they'd be all smiles for the most part, until Dento almost trips off a balcony and Iris catches him (so probably a expression). Also there'd be the dedicated =_= "What a Pain" face when Dento insists they go fishing in a Magikarp fountain that actually has basculin. =D Also, there'd be some cute photos in there of Iris glomping him (posing of course....if they could hold that XD) and then maybe of one of Dento giving Iris a flower...and one of them on a beach making a sand castle (again, they keep asking random people to take their picture, and they totally take turns with it. XD I imagine Iris being all =_= at first, but then silently thinking that was an awesome idea. So then next place they hit that'd make for a good photo she runs off and asks some random person to take it turns out to be Georgia. ) Their Pokemon would be with them of course in the photos as well. :3 Maybe a final picture of the two of them and all of their Pokemon. xD I imagine some of the photos turning out bad (like some random person's thumb in it), but they'd keep it anyway, just for the memories.

Phew. That was long. xD

tumblr|fanfiction

2: He doesn't notice and acts inappropriately friendly to the poor guy.
    Yes. Definitely yes.
    Conway2: So what kind of things does Iris like to do?
    Dento: Iris is wonderful! She likes swinging on vines and eating apples 8D

although it could turn to...

Conway2: So does Iris have anyone she likes?
    Dento: I don't think so, why, you don't like her do you? ^-^ -dark purple flames in the background-
    Conway2: N-no...

If Iris and Dento were to make a photo scrap-book between them, what would some of the photos portray, where would they be and what expressions would they wear?
    Dento: Um, Iris.
    Iris: -grins down at finished scrapbook- Yes?
    Dento: I don't think this is going to work.
    -scrapbook is full of pics taken by Iris on her phone in which her thumb is blocking their faces-

I think they'd have lots of posed pictures with peace/v-signs. Or they'd have lots of group photos with Ash who happens to be blocked off by the two of them.

Conway V2: So, Iris doesn't have a steady boyfriend yet, right?
    Dento: Of course not, she's too young for that. *under his breath* Oh, andifyoutrytogoaftermyIrisIwillpersonallygutyoutod eathwithmyIwapalace.
    Conway V2: Did you say something?
    Dento: What? Certainly not.
    Conway V2: That's a relief. For a moment, I thought I heard someone way they were going to gut me to death!

Ash: *looking through album* Heeey! There's a photo of Dento trying to sneak up on Iris while she's napping, and then another when she wakes up and screams her head off, and releases her excadrill right smack in his face, and whoa! Look at that one of both of them blushing after they saw the mess they made! I'm so glad I asked to borrow Luke's camera for this scrapbook!

For the record, I seem to believe that Ash is actually very conscious of what love and lust is, and that Dento and Iris have a thing for each other, only that he chooses to act oblivious. It's much funnier when the dumbest character is the only sane man in the group.

Definitely a couple of their awkward positions. Like when she landed atop him in the car, but it wouldn't be in the car, but a forest or something and Ash was just messing around with the camera at the right time. I would also like to imagine that a lot of their photos, they actually MEANT to take, rather than being caught in the act or something; I even like the idea of them PRETENDING that they're going to get caught doing something, but really they planned the awkwardness between them, each having equal involvement with the planning/plotting of it. Of course, for specific photos, I'd quite like to see a beach one, taking Dentogirl's idea and stabbing it in there. xD

As for personally, I'd like to see one of Iris trying to tie a vine so that she can swing or something, but Dento keeps bothering her, trying to get her photo, so there's a lot of "get out of my face!" expressions, as well as her trying to cover her face. Y'know, despite Iris being a confident person, I see her as quite a camera-shy like me... omg... >.> girl. One that would try to turn her head to avoid getting caught in picture. I'd like to see Iris' revenge of her, waiting till Dento is sleeping, then the classic "I draw on your face" thing, followed by Dento waking up and not even realising the difference to his face, which would be a mess of purple and green marks. Ash would most definitely get a laugh, alongside Iris who later gets the photos printed, and shows them to Dento only after they get married, have a child (as well as all their future children coming to join them) and own their restaurant and aquarium.

For the record, I seem to believe that Ash is actually very conscious of what love and lust is, and that Dento and Iris have a thing for each other, only that he chooses to act oblivious.
    Wow... never heard anybody think like that, though that'd make an interesting twist... I mean, everybody sees Ash as the dumbo in the corner... but maybe he's smarter than people give him credit for? Thanks for opening my mind up to this possibility - it's highly appreciated, as now my mind is actually at work. xD

Which leads me to this....: If Ash is not as silly as everybody thinks, and he notices that Iris and Dento have something for each other, what would he spot first?

I think he'd notice the fact that Dento treats Iris a little differently to him. Like, at first, thinking in the mindset that he IS clever(ish), he would think it was just sheer coincidence, or maybe the fact that Dento considers himself a gentleman and gentlemen are polite to the ladies... but then maybe realise that it's not only additional politeness he's showing, but affection and gentleness. I think, if Ash was to catch onto that, he'd be embarrassing the two of them a lot by asking about it. xD

Also, the eye contact shared between them could be another thing... I mean, it's always there, so maybe Ash could pick up on that since he's got a lot of chances to. xD

Anyways, happy Wishfulshipping! ^^

~Jesspikapal~

If Ash is not as silly as everybody thinks, and he notices that Iris and Dento have something for each other, what would he spot first?

Probably the way Dento talks to Iris. With Ash he talks to him in more of a buddy-buddy way, but with Iris there's a sweet gentleness there. :3 Or maybe how Iris hid behind Dento (if Ash saw that)...and maybe a bit how they argued over spirits and science...I always remember Ash looking at the two of them when Iris was all: "MY point was a lot better than your's Dento! HMMPh!" And then here's a part I found funny in that epi regarding Ash:

Ash: I WANT TO HAVE mY GYM BATTLE!
    Iris: But this is more important!
    Ash: *sulks*
    Dento: Mmm-hmm! *nods head agreeing with Iris*
    Ash: *sulks more*

They bothed ganged up on him despite disagreeing and then they agree....TEAM WORK FTW. XDDD So that could be an example of man they are persuasive together.

Oh wait I have another thing Ash figured out:

Iris gets hungry with love -> She loves Dento's food also she stood around Dento a lot eating those apples back in the Cottonee episode

._.; We just made Ash into a shipper.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 13th August 2012 at 6:36 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Wishfulshipping: Ash-approved.

If Ash is not as silly as everybody thinks, and he notices that Iris and Dento have something for each other, what would he spot first?

I think Ash typically is a little more hard-headed, so it would take something a bit more obvious then "the way they look at each other" (Dawn or May or even Misty would be an excellent candidate to pick it up based on that). Like, he'd have to catch them kissing or something. He'll be snacking on something when he notices Iris and Cilan aren't around, so he goes looking for them and finds them alone with Cilan planting one on her, and Ash just drops his food from the utter shock because suddenly, everything make sense:

the longing gazes

the tone of their voices when they speak to each other

the accidental brushes of their hands

Then would he realize what all those things meant.

I have some probably-boring thoughts on the whole levels-of-Ash's-silliness thing that... I am not going to go into full detail about.

But I think he'd probably notice how differently they treat each other compared to everyone else.
    Heck, you know, I'm pretty sure he's already noticed and is just pretending he hasn't. I think Ash knows what love is, but chooses to ignore that it exists, for various reasons.

Haha, so basically Wishful is Ash approved? Okie dokie, then, that works in our favour. I mean, so many others complain that Wishfulshippers shove Ash under the bus a little... but with this, and Ash voluntarily approving, what can they say?? xPP That was a joke... sort of. xD

Anyways, I'm liking the answers for the topic; they're quite in depth for a simpleton--I mean genius like Ash.

Are you kidding? Me and Dentogirl agreed that he knew they would get together even before they showed up on screen. Because he's psychic and involved with the world's ways as we know it, and just acts dumb to mask his undeniable smarts. Because obviously people would be creeped out by a guy so scarily intelligent. *Explodes*

I can't keep this up; not for ASH... XDD

Anyways, I've recently been having a lot of odd dreams... including a zombie apocalypse thing I have this scarily often actually... omg... is psychic Ash trying to tell me something?? O.e but I noticed these two in some kind of awkward position on the side-walk. Don't ask. It was like, Dento trying to protect her from this mad... beast-thing... and they'd fallen over and he was on top of her, just like her in the car, except she was thrown on him. They didn't say anything, my dream was pretty crowded with monsters and stuff. These two appear EVERYWHERE with me!!

Yep, it's official. I'm disturbed. :3

Happy Wishfulshipping!

~Jesspikapal~

Not as silly as everyone thinks...but...but...but...he's BW Ash ;-;

Alright if we're pretending BW Ash is actually just pretending and still has the mindset of Kanto Ash I'd say...he'd notice if Dento and Iris ever had a sparkly shoujo-romantic moment between them. It doesn't have to be as obvious as a kiss on the cheek but one of those Dento-encouraging-Iris moments...but with sparkles.

Ash: ........-thinking of Brock's previous actions but ignores it because he can't be bothered to deal with it due to past experiences-

Instead of Ash I wanted Dawn to point something out. Although she's just as oblivious as Ash. we're talking about the girl who didn't understand Kenny's obvious crush on her

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post

I think Ash typically is a little more hard-headed, so it would take something a bit more obvious then "the way they look at each other" (Dawn or May or even Misty would be an excellent candidate to pick it up based on that). Like, he'd have to catch them kissing or something. He'll be snacking on something when he notices Iris and Cilan aren't around, so he goes looking for them and finds them alone with Cilan planting one on her, and Ash just drops his food from the utter shock because suddenly, everything make sense:

the longing gazes

the tone of their voices when they speak to each other

the accidental brushes of their hands

D'aaaw I really like this idea. :3 I interpreted the question in a rather OOC manner, so it's nice to see an answer that's believable and sweet. I like the thought that while Ash is dense/hard-headed, he's still observant of his friends even if he's not aware of it. ^^ //sorry Jess I don't really believe Ash is psychic or a genius =P//

Are you kidding? Me and Dentogirl agreed that he knew they would get together even before they showed up on screen. Because he's psychic and involved with the world's ways as we know it, and just acts dumb to mask his undeniable smarts. Because obviously people would be creeped out by a guy so scarily intelligent. *Explodes*
    *points at above post*

Anyways, I've recently been having a lot of odd dreams... including a zombie apocalypse thing I have this scarily often actually... omg... is psychic Ash trying to tell me something?? O.e but I noticed these two in some kind of awkward position on the side-walk. Don't ask. It was like, Dento trying to protect her from this mad... beast-thing... and they'd fallen over and he was on top of her, just like her in the car, except she was thrown on him. They didn't say anything, my dream was pretty crowded with monsters and stuff. These two appear EVERYWHERE with me!!
    LOL...now Dento and Iris in a zombie apocalypse? XD Reminds me of my Dento/Iris Team Plasma dream minus the zombies (well with the awkwardness I mean). Gosh I haven't had a Wishful dream in a long time...or even Pokemon in my dreams. XD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Not as silly as everyone thinks...but...but...but...he's BW Ash ;-;
    Yeah we know, he hit his head on the airplane he was on. MMm that fresh Unova air. Drives people crazy.

Instead of Ash I wanted Dawn to point something out. Although she's just as oblivious as Ash. we're talking about the girl who didn't understand Kenny's obvious crush on her
    Oh yeah same here. But I really want Lyra to like magically appear and take a crack at Dento and Iris. xD Like seriously, she's the closest thing to a shipper we have in the series other than Bianca.

By the way, I really like this fanart: http://twitpic.com/aittbp
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th August 2012 at 7:28 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

*points at above post*
    How could you just abandon our moments of speculation?! Yes, MOMENTS - we're too good to take years with it!! ;A; I lose faith in you... ;n;

By the way, I really like this fanart: http://twitpic.com/aittbp
    I'm special; you showed methis before. :P Oooh, it's so pretty. I actually wanted to post it up myself, but I couldn't find it, meaning I couldn't be bothered searching it up for ages... but I really like the simple colours, and the cute Wishfulshippy pose. It looks like Dento's kissing her on the forehead or sniffing her hair or something... xD
    Either way, really nice! ^^

Gosh I haven't had a Wishful dream in a long time...or even Pokemon in my dreams. XD
    Ugh, that dream wasn't even a dream - it was a nightmare! And they weren't even the prime focus, which made it worse... I do remember when I woke up, thinking that Dento should've just turned into that Pokemon magician thingy with the cape and the eye-mask and kick all of their faces in, thus saving his dear Iris. Ah, return of the cape... brilliant logic there, Jess... x3

Anyways, the main thought I had when I woke up was "Did I just see Iris and Dento on the pavement...?" so I suppose I'm not the deepest of thinkers at 11AM... I stayed up late, don't judge me!!

MMm that fresh Unova air. Drives people crazy.
    Ah... so that's how the zombie invasion in my dream started... damn you, Unova Air!! >A<

Happy Wishfulshipping!

~Jesspikapal~

I've been having Pokemon in my dreams a lot, based on me playing my game over and writing that Ferriswheelshipping parody fic, but none exactly Wishfulshipping until last night. I can't remember much about it, but I was a vampire, and Cilan tried to kill me with garlic and sparkles to protect his dear Airisu.

So, since I'm here...

I'd say he'd first spot Iris using Cilan as a human shield from a Beartic or something when Ash is closer. But I wouldn't count on that, since it's Ash, after all.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I can't believe my ridiculous theory is actually starting to make sense! Amazing! Ash is now officially a WishfulShipperOnBoard.

The first thing would be how Cilan seems to treat Iris. He seems to put a lot MORE emphasis on Iris' safety compared to Ash's in the series. Just like in the M14 example (my absolute favourite example), Cilan let Ash go to that dangerous, edgy cliff to save those two deerling, while he immediately stopped Iris from doing the same thing. Which should lead to future scenarios like this:
    Ash: I'm off to get myself killed by falling off a cliff!
    Cilan: ^_^ Have fun!
    Iris: I'm off to pick an apple!
    Cilan: NO, IRIS! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!
    I think I drew a fanart of this scene before.
    Ash's awareness is also portrayed quite clearly in this fanfic I read (also includes Pokeshipping, but not very much):
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8309466/1/Undella_Love

I'm special; you showed methis before. :P Oooh, it's so pretty. I actually wanted to post it up myself, but I couldn't find it, meaning I couldn't be bothered searching it up for ages... but I really like the simple colours, and the cute Wishfulshippy pose. It looks like Dento's kissing her on the forehead or sniffing her hair or something... xD
    Either way, really nice! ^^
    Haha Dento looks like he's sniffing her hair then it'll lead to a kiss. :3 I've seen a lot of pictures of Dento smelling Iris's hair, I always sort of giggle at them, but it makes sense now that we know that Sommeliers can evaluate by their sense of smell. Dento'd probably later in life use "sommeliering" as an excuse to sniff her hair //but Iris'd be too wise for that// and I'm assuming that's when they're married and Dento'd be goofing around.

Ugh, that dream wasn't even a dream - it was a nightmare! And they weren't even the prime focus, which made it worse... I do remember when I woke up, thinking that Dento should've just turned into that Pokemon magician thingy with the cape and the eye-mask and kick all of their faces in, thus saving his dear Iris. Ah, return of the cape... brilliant logic there, Jess... x3
    Dento would have saved the world if only that happened. D= XDD

]"Did I just see Iris and Dento on the pavement...?"
    Oh gawd. I totally read this the wrong way >///>;

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    can't remember much about it, but I was a vampire, and Cilan tried to kill me with garlic and sparkles to protect his dear Airisu.
    Wow, that's pretty darn epic. XDDDD Garlic and sparkles make a lovely pepper spray for vampires as you can tell, certain vampires have been sprayed too much with sparkles they've become immune. //ahem// xDDD

What is this? DenAi x Monsters? XD

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    I can't believe my ridiculous theory is actually starting to make sense! Amazing! Ash is now officially a WishfulShipperOnBoard.
    In the world of DenAi, anything and everything makes sense. Even if it's something as ridiculous as N being their future child. If you look at the HAIR...the HAIR tells all. XD

The first thing would be how Cilan seems to treat Iris. He seems to put a lot MORE emphasis on Iris' safety compared to Ash's in the series. Just like in the M14 example (my absolute favourite example), Cilan let Ash go to that dangerous, edgy cliff to save those two deerling, while he immediately stopped Iris from doing the same thing. Which should lead to future scenarios like this:
    Ash: I'm off to get myself killed by falling off a cliff!
    Cilan: ^_^ Have fun!
    Iris: I'm off to pick an apple!
    Cilan: NO, IRIS! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!
    OMG OMG OMG that's epic. xD Reminds me how on Bulbapedia with the WS hints page they had:

Ash: I'm going with Purrloin!
    Dento: *says nothing*
    Iris: I'm going too! ^^;
    Dento: !! =o....:< I hope nothing bad happens to them...

and then the

Ash: *goes to save Deerling*
    Iris: I'm going too!
    Dento: NO IRIS IT'S TOO DANGEROUS

It looked like Dento was perfectly fine of Ash going into danger. XDDDD A lot of Dento's moments lately have to do with him worrying over her, being just a bit protective over her, which is really sweet. Especially if you put that together with Iris's hiding behind him...meaning essentially that she recognizes that he worries. :3

Of course though, this isn't set in stone, just something cute I could find in the anime. xD

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ash: *goes to save Deerling*
    Iris: I'm going too!
    Dento: NO IRIS IT'S TOO DANGEROUS

It looked like Dento was perfectly fine of Ash going into danger. XDDDD A lot of Dento's moments lately have to do with him worrying over her, being just a bit protective over her, which is really sweet. Especially if you put that together with Iris's hiding behind him...meaning essentially that she recognizes that he worries. :3

Of course though, this isn't set in stone, just something cute I could find in the anime. xD
    I've kinda noticed this too, although I don't recall the specific bit you're talking about. Has the episode been released in English yet?

(Also, where is everyone?)

Page 134 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast