Page 135 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

If Ash is not as silly as everybody thinks, and he notices that Iris and Dento have something for each other, what would he spot first?

I do agree with the notion that people don't give Ash nearly enough credit and just say he's an idiot or whatever and write him off. Especially when the pairing doesn't revolve around him, but I'm getting off track. I would say just their friendship, I mean I'm sure he's amused with the both of them. I don't know if he'd notice something as the something romantic being implied here, because well that's kind of assuming they're already a thing behind his back. He's more of a bonds person, so he'd reflect over the time they've all spent together and subsequently how close they've all become over their travels.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG OMG OMG that's epic. xD Reminds me how on Bulbapedia with the WS hints page they had:

Ash: I'm going with Purrloin!
    Dento: *says nothing*
    Iris: I'm going too! ^^;
    Dento: !! =o....:< I hope nothing bad happens to them...

and then the

Ash: *goes to save Deerling*
    Iris: I'm going too!
    Dento: NO IRIS IT'S TOO DANGEROUS

It looked like Dento was perfectly fine of Ash going into danger. XDDDD A lot of Dento's moments lately have to do with him worrying over her, being just a bit protective over her, which is really sweet. Especially if you put that together with Iris's hiding behind him...meaning essentially that she recognizes that he worries. :3

Of course though, this isn't set in stone, just something cute I could find in the anime. xD
    I don't know about this concern thing, it's a bit more thinking than I'd rather do for a show like this. Plus it's not like Dento shows more concern for one than the other ^^;

As far as the cliff thing, it's not that he wasn't worried about Ash's safety, that doesn't make sense, but rather that the situation had changed when Iris wanted to jump in. When Ash went, sure it's a dangerous stunt to begin with but it's Ash, it's gonna happen and they both were concerned for him. But then all of a sudden the cliff starts collapsing and Iris wants to jump in to save Ash, which honestly would have made things worse since she didn't even have a plan other than I hope the cliff holds until I get to him. It'd be pretty irresponsible if he just let them both fall to their deaths. So it's not that he wasn't worried for Ash, but it was safe enough having Ash on a steady cliff as opposed to Iris jumping in to save Ash on a collapsing cliff.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

*gasp* I missed almost two whole pages of Wishfulshipping! Took me forever to catch up. I'll try to post here more frequently and I like all the fanart that was shown, some are really funny.

Now to answer missed Wishfulshipping questions! Part 1.

What kind of awkward or silly moments would Dento and Iris get themselves into if they shared a hot spring?

The whole thing would be completely awkward! Let's just say that Ash wanted to train so Iris and Cilan would be all alone in the hot spring and Cilan would probably try to make conversation instead of sitting around. Describing the hot spring and the two of them in it, saying things like "this is giving hot yet relaxing feeling, a perfect marriage for our body" or something like that.

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react?

He would get all paranoid and if Iris went with that person to train, he would be like "its stalking time" overreact if he spotted a slight giggle and just jump in and give a false evaluation between them, saying she better of with him while dragging her away.

If Iris and Dento were to make a photo scrap-book between them, what would some of the photos portray, where would they be and what expressions would they wear?

Well its based on the photos they have so I'd like them to take photos alone of them smiling and giggling then Iris getting annoyed because every other photo has Ash appearing in with his pokemon, so they would be a lot of blushing and embarrassment.

If Ash is not as silly as everybody thinks, and he notices that Iris and Dento have something for each other, what would he spot first?

I like to think Ash is dense, its more fun that way. Even Ash would understand that something is going between them if its straight up obvious but it would have to be something overwhelming like them kissing behind a bush and if he spots something like that then it would lead him to asking them question with every single thing they do together.

I was watching some old BW episodes and now that I think about this ship, I find a lot of hints even though a lot of them are funny ones.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I've kinda noticed this too, although I don't recall the specific bit you're talking about. Has the episode been released in English yet?

(Also, where is everyone?)
    It was in the Victini Movie. :3 And yes, it has been dubbed.

T_T I don't know, but I'll be gone for a few days. :/ So guys, behave yourselves. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    The whole thing would be completely awkward! Let's just say that Ash wanted to train so Iris and Cilan would be all alone in the hot spring and Cilan would probably try to make conversation instead of sitting around. Describing the hot spring and the two of them in it, saying things like "this is giving hot yet relaxing feeling, a perfect marriage for our body" or something like that.
    OMG....you just made my crummy day a little bit better! =D Yeah I laughed at this. XDDD Poor Dento and Iris, being put into embarrassment due to shippers~ X3

EDIT: Here's some fanart http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29445164
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th August 2012 at 3:02 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

That's a cute fanart! Looks like Iris is acting a little.....jealous?

I pracitcally lol'ed when I saw this picture's comments:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...c21o1_1280.png

"On a lunch date! Except not really. Satoshi (Ash) just left them alone for a little while, but they just look so adorable, so I’m sharing it like the silly shipper that I am. xD"

Awww, I was just about to share the "lunch date" picture... it's from my tumblr, after all. xD

But I guess it's my fault for being so late.

I wonder if I can find any other silly, short moments for my brain to somehow render as shippy. xD

What kind of awkward or silly moments would Dento and Iris get themselves into if they shared a hot spring?

I could see them at the Unova league, Ash decides to take off for some last minute training while iris gets into a hotspring, as she looks up she sees Cilan strip to his swimsuit while proclaiming to the world he is a hot spring connoisseur.

If Iris had a friend/rival like Conway (aka a stalkerish-like person), how would Dento react?

IT’S STALKER BUSTING TIME!

If Iris and Dento were to make a photo scrap-book between them, what would some of the photos portray, where would they be and what expressions would they wear?

The two of them laughing over food, raising and riding dragons, maybe even iris trying her hand out at doing her own Cilan impression. Also would be cool would be the 2 of them both calling Ash a kid while he pouts in the background/

Cilan’s food euphemisms would go right over his head, so the more direct iris would get his attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    Awww, I was just about to share the "lunch date" picture... it's from my tumblr, after all. xD

OMG that picture. I just realized something from it... and it's amazingly awesome. Dento and Iris LEARN from each other. Iris was eating more fancy food while Dento was a eating salad. XDD Ash didn't even get anything.

Sometimes even if little things like that picture don't mean anything it's still fun to play with. :3 It was like Dento asleep in the hammock whille Iris was in a tree above him. Deduction? If Iris falls out of the tree in her sleep, Dento makes a lovely cushion. :3 Thinking too much about this? Naw, I only spouted the first things that pop into my head like always on here.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I could see them at the Unova league, Ash decides to take off for some last minute training while iris gets into a hotspring, as she looks up she sees Cilan strip to his swimsuit while proclaiming to the world he is a hot spring connoisseur.
    That's definitely awkward and silly. I likey.XDDD

Hi pokemonsquared, welcome to the thread. =D Or have you posted before and I've forgotten? xD

--

I apologize guys, I had a topic for this thread, but I forgot it due to a lot of stuff happening. ;-;

Nah I'm new here but I'd like to sign up for wishful shipping XD.

Hi! Welcome, Pokemonsquared! It's great to have you! ^^

Oh, guys, good news. I got a seven year old to get on the Wishful train; he was saying things about Negai but I won't say 'cause this thread is peaceful... but it was awesomely funny... XD and then he turned and said something like: "Cilan's annoying... but Wishfulshipping is awesome!!" <--- Wise words of the seven year old (my brother actually - no influence from me, as you may think actually... xD). So yeah, I've been super nice to him these days as a reward... xD

Evidently, my awesome shipping choices have come to positively affect the children of today~ XDDD

Anyways, that's all from me. xD

Happy Wishfulshipping! ^^

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Awesome! =D Welcome to the club. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Oh, guys, good news. I got a seven year old to get on the Wishful train;
    YAY! We haz little ones now. :3 I...have no one to convert. ;-; I guess...I could try and get my parrot to support it. xD My mom did go "aww" at the picture of them dancing...does that count? xDD

and then he turned and said something like: "Cilan's annoying... but Wishfulshipping is awesome!!"
    The arrow that stabbed through my heart has been lifted. =D Well kind of. I think the arrow head is still stuck in there.

<--- Wise words of the seven year old (my brother actually -
    Holy tardigrades....does Wishful run in your blood? XD

no influence from me, as you may think actually... xD). So yeah, I've been super nice to him these days as a reward... xD
    Wow, that's really surprising actually. He might have read your Wishful fanfiction before...maybe, maybe??? XDD D'aaw positive reinforcement is always good. XD

----
    Oh on a sidenote, here's a fanart dump: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29518716

Pretty much old DenAi work, but if you ever look for WS work by that user most likely it's in there. with a bunch of other lulzy pictures imo

--

So I'm happy that we're getting Pokemon this week finally. I'm not expecting much Wishful, but you never know. I think Axew being on Dento's head is in this epi but that's probably about it. xD

I really want to think up a topic. xD I shall think tomorrow...of something.

YAY! We haz little ones now. :3
    Haha, add him after my name on the shippers list as "Jesspikapal and co". XDD
    The more we have, the better!! And he's a shipper Dentogirl, I saw what he drew in his bedroom with my OWN EYES!! xD Actually, y'know what he did in his Pokemon annual? Drew a line in red (destiny knot?? 8D) between the two of them and then drew a heart above both of their heads. TELL ME THAT'S NOT DEDICATION TO OUR SHIP, I DARE YOU!!! XD

I guess...I could try and get my parrot to support it.
    Shippers list: Jesspikapal and co. Dentogirl and parrot??

My mom did go "aww" at the picture of them dancing...does that count? xDD
    Sure does. An "aww" actually means whoever said (in this case, your mom) took the time to view - taking time to view Wishful rather than something else counts. Hell yeah! 8D

The arrow that stabbed through my heart has been lifted. =D Well kind of. I think the arrow head is still stuck in there.
    No hard feelings. Dento's a tough cookie. With bishie spakles. 8D
    Ugh... I had a topic... but I can't remember it. It was something to do with a hot air balloon, coincidentally triggered by Owl City's song "Hot Air Balloon"...

Y'know... I've noticed quite a few Owl City songs remind me of Wishfulshipping... the calm music, the happy, beautiful, poetical lyrics... sounds so Dento-like, except Dento couldn't produce such awesomeness in song-form. The songs that remind me of them are "Sal****er Room", "Honey and the Bee", and more recently "Speed of Love"... also, for when the group parts, I can imagine Dento thinking about Iris and "Vanilla Twilight" being on in the background as reminiscent music... XD

Also, Dentogirl, for your police theory about these two... was it, Dento being the police-pup after you saw him on hands and knees in BW82? xD Yeah "I'm Coming After You" is a good one for that scenario - the first thing I thought of actually, was these two and our police theories... x3

Anyways, that's all from me. ^^

Happy Wishfulshipping!

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Well if Ash wasn't dense I'm guessing the Iris teasing Dento a lot would get him to think that something was going on.Of course Ash would blow though this like nothing happen and let them found out what is going on with them leaving Iris and Dento confused.

The first post got edited a bit. I found this nice wishfulshipping picture looked awesome to me.

Banner made by Skiyomi

If no one replies between when I finish this post, and 2 I'll update this very post with pictures. So keep an eye out for them. XD

Drew a line in red (destiny knot?? 8D) between the two of them and then drew a heart above both of their heads. TELL ME THAT'S NOT DEDICATION TO OUR SHIP, I DARE YOU!!! XD
    Omg really? I didn't even think 7 year olds knew about the red thread of fate. xDDD I certainly didn't. That's awesome though....so dedicated. Dento and Iris would be proud. =D

Shippers list: Jesspikapal and co. Dentogirl and parrot??
    He's not a shipper yet. xD Maybe my little tadpoles will become WShippers? <3 There's over 40, I'm sure one of them would be if they were people. XD Gawd...what kind of logic is this?

Sure does. An "aww" actually means whoever said (in this case, your mom) took the time to view - taking time to view Wishful rather than something else counts. Hell yeah! 8D
    Well I was doodling that picture when it came out, and I showed her it because I always show my parents my drawings and she thought it was cute. It surprised me because normally she says "That's really good" and not "Aww" xD

No hard feelings. Dento's a tough cookie. With bishie spakles. 8D
    Very true. You could call him "fishface" and he wouldn't give a crap. However, if you call him a pain it makes him grow mushrooms. xD

Also, Dentogirl, for your police theory about these two... was it, Dento being the police-pup after you saw him on hands and knees in BW82? xD Yeah "I'm Coming After You" is a good one for that scenario - the first thing I thought of actually, was these two and our police theories... x3
    =O I think I saw a picture by riotoqll that showed Dento as her dog, while Iris was like a Detective. XD Seemed pretty cool, I'd totally make a fanfic (well he wouldn't be her dog of course...but rather human "dog"?) xD Man I hate how I have all of these ideas for these two, yet I never get around to doing them. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    with them leaving Iris and Dento confused.
    Omg you made me think of this: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24162528

I still can't believe we got a scene almost flowing just like that. xD The only difference was that Dento and Iris blushed at the end...and the amazing part? That user drew that waaaay before that episode aired. fjdladjghagh <33 Psychic Wishfulshippers ftw. x33

The first post got edited a bit. I found this nice wishfulshipping picture looked awesome to me.
    Awww I really like that picture you posted Jetshipper! ^.^ It's so purdy and I love that artist's work xD

---

Ok so now I have a topic and it's mostly something that I wondered, so I want to hear your opinions. xD

When Dento and Iris get married, where would they move to? Would they live in Striaton, or would they live in Opelucid? Or, do you think they would live someplace else entirely?

Like I'm so torn on this you have no idea. XD One part of me imagines them in Opelucid the White version one and the other part of me imagines them in Striaton. @.@ Though now that I think about it, Striaton might be a bit too lavish for Iris. Dento's a pretty versatile guy, so I can easily imagine him staying where Iris prefers.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd August 2012 at 3:45 AM.

When Dento and Iris get married, where would they move to? Would they live in Striaton, or would they live in Opelucid? Or, do you think they would live someplace else entirely?

I like to think they compromise and move to black city's version of opelucid so iris can be near her home and Cilan can be in the city to do his connoisseur stuff and even open his own branch of the resturant.

So Jess convinced her brother? Oh, gosh, we have another mini-shipper on our hands. Not that that's a bad thing at all, of course.

My brother and I planned their entire future life together, from marriage to old-person-hood. But, to stick with the topic, we decided that, what with Iris being a 'spoiler' and all, they would live close to Opelucid with Cilan doing his 'connoisseur stuff,' as pokemonsquared said, and so...yeah.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Wow. Seriously nothing in this episode for WS. ~.~ Can we just say that Tourneys hate us?

Spoiler:- :

So yup. Pretty much just Dento holding Axew. ^^;

But um, here's a cute fanart at least: http://twitpic.com/amrbm5

I really like your guys' ideas so far for the topic. With Iris *spoiler* it makes me wonder if it'll be more or less demanding.

So Jess convinced her brother? Oh, gosh, we have another mini-shipper on our hands. Not that that's a bad thing at all, of course.
    Sure did - he's an avid little shipper is he. He's done the destiny knot charade and now drawn them together... eating pancakes... I may re-draw it and scan it onto DA. Giving him the credit for the idea... omg... crediting my own seven year old brother... XD

Nah, he does me so proud... ;U;

Can we just say that Tourneys hate us?
    We sure can say that. I can't believe there was nothing there... not even cheering by the looks of it, but of course, I haven't watched the episode, so I wouldn't know.... Though Ash isn't cheering either, so I'm guessing it's not a rivalry thing. I'm hoping for more as the Tourney progresses... hopefully! >U<

Call me weird don't actually call me weird/// >.>" but I'd like to think of them moving to Undella Town. Well, for one, the place is so nice, so it would do their ageing eyes good, and of course, Dento would get many customers if he sets up a little beach hut/cafe type thing along the beach. I have this thing about them building a pier for some reason... and taking warm, romantic walks down it at sunset. I also have this thing of Iris and Dento on the beach at midnight, just talking and laughing and gazing up at the stars. Plus, it would give *Spoiler* Iris plenty of room to train her Pokemon, what with those extensive sands and stuff. x3

And it's right by an ocean so they can catch their creatures for their super duper aquarium for the jellyfish... ;U;

Anyways, I'm gonna try and think of some topics for this ship... bu until I do, keep the hopes high the conversation flowing. That's all from me! ^^

Happy Wishfulshipping!

~Jess~

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Wow. Seriously nothing in this episode for WS. ~.~ Can we just say that Tourneys hate us?

Spoiler:- :

So yup. Pretty much just Dento holding Axew. ^^;
    Awww, Cilan-holding-Axew scenes are always so cute. Axew loves his dad. ^^

Jess, you should give your little brother a high five from me. He sounds like an awesome little kid. XD
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Jess, you should give your little brother a high five from me. He sounds like an awesome little kid. XD
    Haha, WAY ahead of you as far as that's concerned. He's received a high-five from all of us, courtesy of me of course, and a bunch of sweets and crap to just reward him for choosing "the right way"... XDD

Seriously, no worries - he's a sucker for sweeties. That, and he genuinely likes them together. My sister's always supported too, but she's not as open nor interesting about it as me and Kyle are. Geez, he helped me make a freakin' crack theory today!

We were talking about if Dento was homeless (because, as Dentogirl sadly acknowledges, he dislikes Dento) and what he would do. And there a peanut advert on the TV. So I said he'd steal peanuts from retail stores and sell them as his own. And Iris would keep coming back to buy the peanuts because she thinks it's a one-way ticket to getting to hide behind him when the big scary men on bikes come rolling down the street like badass pros. Or... touch his butt, but we already know that side to her, so there's no worries there. So yeah, when they eventually grow up, get married (in a cardboard supermarket by the way, surrounded by isles filled with peanuts - Kyle's idea) they go into the business together, open up a five-dollar stand and sell peanuts for the rest of their lives, while their peanut-loving addicts help them run a restaurant, an aquarium and a circus.

The circus? Oh, that would be used to fire peanuts from a canon in order to make promotional adverts in the air. Spell their bargains out of peanuts and everybody comes running...

I've said too much.. me and my brother are just TOO much... XDD
    Oh, and good luck counting the number of times I used the words "peanuts" in there... yay Wishful! XD

Anyways, thought I'd just put that out there and creep you ALL out with it. Now have a pleasant night/morning/afternnon/evening/whatever-else, ok? ^^

Happy Wishfulshipping!! 8D

~Jess~

We were talking about if Dento was homeless (because, as Dentogirl sadly acknowledges, he dislikes Dento) and what he would do. And there a peanut advert on the TV. So I said he'd steal peanuts from retail stores and sell them as his own. And Iris would keep coming back to buy the peanuts because she thinks it's a one-way ticket to getting to hide behind him when the big scary men on bikes come rolling down the street like badass pros. Or... touch his butt, but we already know that side to her, so there's no worries there. So yeah, when they eventually grow up, get married (in a cardboard supermarket by the way, surrounded by isles filled with peanuts - Kyle's idea) they go into the business together, open up a five-dollar stand and sell peanuts for the rest of their lives, while their peanut-loving addicts help them run a restaurant, an aquarium and a circus.
    Oh goodness, that is weirder than the whole mouthwash thing. Although to be fair, I used to come up with some pretty weird Pokemon-related stuff when I was small too. XD

I can't decide if it's awesome or if it gives me a headache.
    (Why doesn't your brother like... oh, no, wait, I can totally see why someone might not like Cilan.)
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.

I can't decide if it's awesome or if it gives me a headache.
    Hey, do not deny the awesomeness of my brother and I's creative mind, ok?? xP
    C'mon... you know the Wishfulshipping is just too much to resist, cracky or not... >8D

Axew loves his dad. ^^
    This. This is PERFECT logic. And Wishful just irradiates from it... it does my heart good. And I'll bet Axew likes the change of air and scenery; I'm guessing all he sees is a big thick mass of purple before his eyes constantly, while the air remains stuffy. Dento brought him into dat light!! 8D

I'm never in a serious mood these days; don't take me too seriously. >U<

If you could choose one scene as the most definite Wishful hint that's EVER been given, which scene would it be and why?

I think the Dento-getting-slapped-by-a-shadow-ball scene is perfect for this topic. It expressed Iris' real concern for him - it showed viewers that she's not all that ambiguous when it comes to the Connoisseur and she genuinely cares about him. Plus, that worry on her face is pretty different to anything I'd ever seen on her till that point. I mean, sure she'd been worried before, but that seemingly raw, emotional expression... it really stuck with me for a little while.

Of course, Dento being cheered up by Iris after she made him depressed by calling him a pain comes a close second for me! 8D

This topic is up for debate: What scent do you think best describes Wishfulshipping as a whole?

Yup, quite an open question there. I'll reply to it later, but for now I have fanart to work on. So have fun with those topics. ^^

Happy Wishfulshipping!! ^^

~Jess~

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post

But I guess it's my fault for being so late.

I wonder if I can find any other silly, short moments for my brain to somehow render as shippy. xD
    It's YOURS? I'm so sorry about that! But it was so amazing I just had to put it up!

I vote that they'd live somewhere peaceful like Undella Town, or Lacunosa Town. Not too far away from Opelucid City, since Iris likes to be near her hometown.

This. This is PERFECT logic. And Wishful just irradiates from it... it does my heart good. And I'll bet Axew likes the change of air and scenery; I'm guessing all he sees is a big thick mass of purple before his eyes constantly, while the air remains stuffy. Dento brought him into dat light!! 8D
    LOL. XDDD Well Axew probably feels comfort in Iris's hair like how Zorua did with Zoroark. XD It's nice to see him on Dento, though I thought he was supposed to be on his head? XD It'd have been adorable if like Axew got scared and used Dento's hair flicks to cover his face. XDDD

If you could choose one scene as the most definite Wishful hint that's EVER been given, which scene would it be and why?

WAR PAINT jk jk

Most definite hint/moment? I wouldn't really call any of them "definite" but I'll say my favorite. XD

Spoiler:- moment:

I also like the Litwick scene as well. It was nice seeing a split scene between them. X3

What scent do you think best describes Wishfulshipping as a whole?

Um....lilac? XD If you're not familiar with the flower it has a very sweet and natural scent, much like how WS is both sweet and natural. I use "natural" a lot to describe this couple mostly because when I think of the two of them I tend to picture forests or leaves. XD Probably because of Dento's grass-type preference (and he loves science), and Iris's wild-like behavior.

Geez, you guys, two/three days with no Wishful?! I'll fix that and hopefully open this thread back up again.

First and foremost, I know it's been commented on, but I haven't expressed my love for the new and improved first page of this thread - the picture's really nice, so thanks a lot for putting it up there, Jetshipper! Makes the thread look even more inviting to new members and more appealing to regulars. I know I sure appreciated it. xD

And now for my own topic that I said I'd answer, but never did... because I'm just awesomely organised as follows. Anyways: What scent do you think best describes Wishfulshipping as a whole?

For whatever reason, I always picture freshly cut grass. Like, grass that's been cut for a while, so the noise of the lawn-mowers gone and the hayfever has washed over, and the pollen count is low, left with just clean... crisp grass. That, and I'm a sucker for imagining them laying side by side in a field, hand in hand ever so subtly. x3

So yeah, freshly cut grass is probably my most well-summed up answer. Though I tend to think of streams too - y'know that certain... streamy scent you pick up when you're walking... well... by a stream., really fresh and nice. Since "fresh" is a word I use to answer this question a lot, I'll just say "something fresh" as my back-up answer. Hey, my topic, my rules. XDD

Really... I have nothing else as I mainly just wanted to get the thread back up and running... ^^;

~Jess~

Yay! More Wishfulshipping! Again, I like all the fanart that was shown, I find Wishfulshipping fanart and overall, funny but this is a very nice shipping as well though.

Now to answer missed Wishfulshipping questions again! Part 2.

I think they will move some place entirely different since I can imagine them argue about were to live, like Cilan will want to live in a city, while Iris wants to live in a village or something so I'd think maybe Undella town were its kinda different were they will both enjoy them self near a beach.

I'd like to see a scene were Cilan freaks out and blurts to Iris about his feelings for her because he's jealous or annoyed of someone she's talking to and everything in front of everyone and she would be embarrassed but yet surprised, relived and happy and confess as well since he's begging. Like how he reacted when a leaf went in to his cooking.

What scent do you think best describes Wishfulshipping as a whole?

Hmm... Not sure but I'm thinking something natural as well like the natural scent of fruit, if that even makes sense... They both like fruit!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 135 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast