Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

If you could choose one scene as the most definite Wishful hint that's EVER been given, which scene would it be and why?
    I agree with the whole "Cilan is jealous" thing. Although he wouldn't get too jealous, he'd just get jealous enough for him to be a "green eyed monster" (haha pun). Maybe Iris would start to get interested in someone who's another powerful dragon type trainer.(Remember Kasanoda, the guy we made up earlier in the forum?)

Also, I had a topic of my own: What if Cilan got a Pokémon egg to keep (if you want to know what kind, feel free to ask), and he and Iris had to take care of it until it hatched?
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    I agree with the whole "Cilan is jealous" thing. Although he wouldn't get too jealous, he'd just get jealous enough for him to be a "green eyed monster" (haha pun). Maybe Iris would start to get interested in someone who's another powerful dragon type trainer.(Remember Kasanoda, the guy we made up earlier in the forum?)
    Hmm but jealousy is a green eyed monster. =P XD But I don't think Dento's the type to get wrapped up or snap from jealousy. I imagine him like my dog, quite frankly. When he gets jealous he just kind of shoves the others out of the way and begs for attention. Yeah, I can see Dento trying for Iris's attention. xD Bossa Nova was technically "borrowed." Of course though, that's just what we call him for his role on this little thread. But safe wise, we shouldn't say we "made him up" XD

What if Cilan got a Pokémon egg to keep (if you want to know what kind, feel free to ask), and he and Iris had to take care of it until it hatched?

Um I'm not sure what's being asked, but do you mean how they'd take care of it? I imagine like how good parents would. They'd have breakfast with their little eggy-poo (not eggs of course), they'd have lunch with their egg, take eggsy to an egg nusery school, they'd take a nap with their egg, they'd have dinner with their eggy, they'd take turns taking a bath with their little one, they'd tuck their precious angel into bed at night and repeat. =P and then it hatches into an Eggsecute

Also I made you guys a small comic. I'll post it up tomorrow sometime. ^^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Um I'm not sure what's being asked, but do you mean how they'd take care of it?
    Yes, that's what I'm saying. By the way, I was thinking it could be a Gothita egg (because of that Nimbasa Musical pic)?
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke

Wow I haven't posted here in a while. D: Don't worry guys the Wishful spirit is still alive within me! ...I've just been expressing my love through the WS tumblr instead. xD;

What if Cilan got a Pokémon egg to keep (if you want to know what kind, feel free to ask), and he and Iris had to take care of it until it hatched?

Oh gosh... It's Parenting Time? Suddenly I'm reminded of the time when Meowth took care of a Togepi egg before Misty got it lol. I can just IMAGINE Dento trying to be the ~perfect parent~ and he ends up overdoing everything, only to have Iris scold him and tell him, "It's just an egg, not your child! -_-;"

Oh oh, speaking of children, I drew a pic of Oleander (Dento and Iris' child we made up a long time ago, remember? 8D):

Spoiler:- the purrloin kid:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Oh oh, speaking of children, I drew a pic of Oleander (Dento and Iris' child we made up a long time ago, remember? 8D):

Hey, that's really good!

It's just the perfect mixture of the two of them.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

GOOD?!?!?!?!!?! Oleander is PERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT! PER. FECT!

I is not dead, deal wit it. JK JK JK

Seriously, though, that is how I imagined Oleander to look like!....which is kinda creepy...

YUPPIROX, DID YOU READ MY MIND???????????????????

Anyway, I'm hoping for more Wishful in the next episode, though I sadly have to say that, for some reason, I don't expect very much.

EDIT: WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO 200 PAGES!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I never expect much. This has been the least shipping-friendly Pokemon series I can remember in a long time. I don't think any of the pairings people ship have been hinted much, which makes it even more fun when things actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Meowth took care of a Togepi egg before Misty got it lol.
    OMG YES. That's what I thought of too. XDDDD

I can just IMAGINE Dento trying to be the ~perfect parent~ and he ends up overdoing everything, only to have Iris scold him and tell him, "It's just an egg, not your child! -_-;"
    I could imagine Dento saying "if it's in his care it's their his child." XD Or something...though he should most definitely make a slip up. >:3 Watch them get into some nature vs. nurture debate sillyheads, it's both. XD

Wow, just wow! This is absolutely amazing and perfect...like omg...XD Dento and Iris's child, you can check yes, but she looks just so much more than just a blended form of them which is why this is amazing (a lot of work I see of shipping's children look like an exact copy of them). Like gosh, she actually looks like she can be a character in the show. X3 What do you think the writers are doing when they put in the "future children?" xDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I never expect much. This has been the least shipping-friendly Pokemon series I can remember in a long time. I don't think any of the pairings people ship have been hinted much, which makes it even more fun when things actually happen.
    Yeah same here. Though, I've grown to not get your hopes up too high, or else they'll plummet. ^^; We have gotten some cute stuff from these two, much more than I expected. And hey, a lot of the things for these two have been unique from other pairings. ^^

And here's the comic I made.

I could imagine Dento saying "if it's in his care it's their his child." XD Or something...though he should most definitely make a slip up. >:3 Watch them get into some nature vs. nurture debate sillyheads, it's both. XD
    These two just love to get into debates about something. How do you think Cilan would react when the Gothita egg finally hatches? (I imagine it's around the same reaction to when Dwebble became Crustle~)
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG YES. That's what I thought of too. XDDDD

Wow, just wow! This is absolutely amazing and perfect...like omg...XD Dento and Iris's child, you can check yes, but she looks just so much more than just a blended form of them which is why this is amazing (a lot of work I see of shipping's children look like an exact copy of them). Like gosh, she actually looks like she can be a character in the show. X3 What do you think the writers are doing when they put in the "future children?" xDDDD

Yeah same here. Though, I've grown to not get your hopes up too high, or else they'll plummet. ^^; We have gotten some cute stuff from these two, much more than I expected. And hey, a lot of the things for these two have been unique from other pairings. ^^

And here's the comic I made.
    Heehee, their future daughter!! xD
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Omg things weren't that bad today for us. We got some little small moment that I shall make jokes about, as well as another moment that I shall joke about. XD So yaaay we weren't forgotten to the extent of the other episodes, and no it was nothing major. Just something that hasn't happened in the tourneys, and also I have not watched this episode yet. Just observing the photos with soggy I decided to walk in a marsh today shoes (so keep in mind what I say may not contain the whole truth as some scenes could happen in between).

Spoiler:- images:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 30th August 2012 at 6:37 PM.

That is the best picture of Pikachu I have ever seen in my life. It is quality artwork. Excuse me while I save it for my records. XD

Does anyone know how long Dawn is gonna stick around for? I love Dawn, but I feel like she distracts from the wishfulshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Does anyone know how long Dawn is gonna stick around for? I love Dawn, but I feel like she distracts from the wishfulshipping.
    She's leaving in the next episode, why would you ask?

Hey guys, can you please refrain from one-liners? ^^; They are not allowed, as it's hard to carry on a discussion with them.

So yeah here's the small thing that happened in today's episode:

Spoiler:- better translation:

I really need to think of a topic, but I'm fresh out of them right now. XD Well here's something that I just thought of:

If Dento and Iris could teach each other one skill that one possesses that the other doesn't, which skill would it be?

haha I laughed at the animator fail moment.

If Dento and Iris could teach each other one skill that one possesses that the other doesn't, which skill would it be?

iris would teach cilan how to climb trees to collect fresh berries while Cilan would teach Iris how to cook so she wouldn't have to eat everything raw.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    haha I laughed at the animator fail moment.
    Yeah the animators had a major fail moment. Didn't escape from my eyes. =P T_T Where is everyone on here?

I like your idea pokemonsquared! =D I always wanted to see Iris try and teach Dento how to swing on vines no doubt will be a muddy experience for him...xD and Dento teaching Iris to cook would be sweet. I've seen fanart of Iris trying to cook something for Dento....but it always ends with a boom. XD Also they could teach each other fishing techniques. Iris could teach Dento how to grab the fish with his hands, and Dento could teach her how to use a bait casting reel. It's bonding time~ :3

I rewatched some episodes today...in the Chili one when she called him a "little kid" and Pod went to argue, Dento put up his hand for him to stop. :3 Yeah I think I'm just reiterating things here. D=

I've been like on a Wishful drawing spree...I don't know why this has to happen during school. XDD But yeah so I'm drawing a new pic...it's a crossover so if you haven't seen the anime that it's referring to it might not make as much sense. ^^; Actually, no, it won't make any sense at all. XD

OH OH! Oct. 14....be sure to look out for some pixiv art as that is a "Wishful Day" in Japan. I know not everyone can access pixiv, so if I see any amazing ones I'll post them on the thread.

Oh, my goodness. When did this Oelander kid become canon? That doesn't stop her from being immensely adorable, though. Stupid intefering exams.

Not only is Dawn wearing Dento's shoes, she's gotten a pair of black leg warmers that look exactly like his pants.

So Quilava's new superpower is to make Pikachu stretch like Silly Putty. All right, then.

I can't wait for these PWT episodes to end; we need some more focus on the main threesome, and, most importantly, those two. They always get sidelined whenever a tournament mini-arc comes up.

.....whoever runs the wishful tumblr, I love you. You put up a post about Oleander.

No homo, lol! XD

*sigh* poke_maniac, when shall you calm down? Though I think I know the answer XD

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Stupid intefering exams.
    Yeah, this. ~.~ Well not exactly exams...more just reports and stuff for me. XD

Not only is Dawn wearing Dento's shoes, she's gotten a pair of black leg warmers that look exactly like his pants.
    IKR? IKR? XD It's hilarious how they decided to switch shoes. ^.^ D'aaw they were cosplaying and Dento decided to cosplay after his beloved. Iris was apparently being a stick in the mud and didn't want to dress as a guy, so Dawn volunteered. XD

I can't wait for these PWT episodes to end; we need some more focus on the main threesome, and, most importantly, those two. They always get sidelined whenever a tournament mini-arc comes up.
    Yeah same here. ^^; But at least Dento comforted her...I thought that was nice of him. Iris looked so sad. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    .....whoever runs the wishful tumblr, I love you. You put up a post about Oleander.
    XDD That's Yuppirox who does. I just saw it yesterday, the pictures were lovely. X3 Great job, Pat.~

*sigh* poke_maniac, when shall you calm down? Though I think I know the answer XD
    *sulks in a corner* Why do I feel my status as co-owner is being ignored? T_T

---

Here's something pretty darn funny. On the Team Rocket Radio Show they interview the voice actors. Here's something funny that Aoi Yuki (the voice of Iris) said about her Seiyuu companions~

Spoiler:- lol:

BUT I MEANT IN A FUNNY WAAAAY.....

Yeah, I haven't been active back then because I like video games. OH MINECRAFT, WHY MUST YOU BE SO AMAZING?!?!?!

I might be a bit more active because I started school at home...catch my drift? ^_^ When done the stuff on a list, I'm done for the day. So I might be more active.

About the Oleander post?

THAAAAAAAAANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUUU YUPPIROX!!!!!!!!!! XDD

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

http://i.imgur.com/uLOkx.jpg

We now have at least a pic that can be interpreted as IrisxCilan love in the anime XD.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/uLOkx.jpg

We now have at least a pic that can be interpreted as IrisxCilan love in the anime XD.
    OMG that picture....has an amazing taste, indeed.

Hey guys I have all of the pictures uploaded on photobucket, but I'm going to use (this time) right now to finish my homework...so the pictures will be a little late. Nothing important happened anyway...however next episode Ash is messing around with Kotestu and it doesn't look as though Dento and Iris are with them. They could have some bonding time maybe. So we'll find out next week. knowing our luck it'll just have Ash and Kotestu and forget about Dento and Iris. ~.~ Well we could fill in the blanks. >:3

EDIT:

Spoiler:- images:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th September 2012 at 6:45 PM.

Aww, Axew looks so happy. I love it when he gets to be near both of them, it really is just like a toddler with his parents.
    I just had a mental image of Iris and Cilan doing that thing where a kid is walking between you and you each have one of their hands and you swing it forward, except with Axew instead of some kid. It's a cute image. I'd draw fanart of that if I could draw.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    LOLOLOL look at how well Dento's head fits right over Iris's. He should totally just randomly rest his head on her head. I could just picture her looking embarrassed. :P[/SPOILER]
    Iris: "Cilan, what are you...?"
    Cilan: "...My neck got tired?"
    Hmm. Yeah. That'd be cute, all right.

I found another perfect WishfulShipping reaction GIF: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...qo4_r1_250.gif
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

For those of you who haven't seen the tumblr pic:

http://askwishfulshipping.tumblr.com/image/30769932959
    Please just pretend I'm not horribly late. Xiaolin Showdown is getting another season and that's my only excuse.

More on topic, am I the only person who's thinking of a matchmaker episode starring a time-traveling Oleander? I mean, one can just image her accidentally pushing them together and then going, "Oops! :3"
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast