Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4155

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

More on topic, am I the only person who's thinking of a matchmaker episode starring a time-traveling Oleander?
    How did Oleander even go back anyway? Did she somehow find a Celebi?
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

She lives in the future. You take a guess.

Anyway, YES. JUST YES. Time-traveling Oleander FTW. What if they actually made a character who's english name is Oleander?! That would be creepy...
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    More on topic, am I the only person who's thinking of a matchmaker episode starring a time-traveling Oleander? I mean, one can just image her accidentally pushing them together and then going, "Oops! :3"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    She lives in the future. You take a guess.

Anyway, YES. JUST YES. Time-traveling Oleander FTW. What if they actually made a character who's english name is Oleander?! That would be creepy...

I think.....we should be careful with Time Travel and DenAi. @.@ We wouldn't want to cause something bad to happen...that's all I'll say. xDDD It's not like I've been watching anime dealing with Time Travel or anything. >//> Of course though Pokemon's time is already flipped up. XDD I think something happened to Dialga.

But I think Celebi must be Dento and Iris's family pet. It's the only logic with their future children always appearing. Dento must use it to make sure the plants they raise don't die. XDDDD

I'm pretty much done with a picture I've been drawing. :3 I just need to make my words cleaner/take them out. XD

---

We need a topic, don't we? But blargh I have no ideas right now. ;-; I'll think over this weekend. We need to get some discussion here in order to keep DenAi living and purdy.~

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29835939

:3 I see Iris in her *spoiler* outfit x Dento is growing more popular. <3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th September 2012 at 2:30 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I think.....we should be careful with Time Travel and DenAi. @.@ We wouldn't want to cause something bad to happen...that's all I'll say. xDDD It's not like I've been watching anime dealing with Time Travel or anything. >//> Of course though Pokemon's time is already flipped up. XDD I think something happened to Dialga.

But I think Celebi must be Dento and Iris's family pet. It's the only logic with their future children always appearing. Dento must use it to make sure the plants they raise don't die. XDDDD

I'm pretty much done with a picture I've been drawing. :3 I just need to make my words cleaner/take them out. XD

---

We need a topic, don't we? But blargh I have no ideas right now. ;-; I'll think over this weekend. We need to get some discussion here in order to keep DenAi living and purdy.~

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29835939

:3 I see Iris in her *spoiler* outfit x Dento is growing more popular. <3
    I just saw this pic and the other one with the *spoiler* outfit just now! They're both so beautiful =)

Reason I love google search! :P

http://yaplog.jp/oasobigazo/6
    Last edited by Tykira; 8th September 2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I just saw this pic and the other one with the *spoiler* outfit just now! They're both so beautiful =)

Reason I love google search! :P

http://yaplog.jp/oasobigazo/6

Haha I removed the link...so I'll put it back on: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29848138 (be warned there are other ships)

AWWW ok I love that blog...thing. XDD Those photoshopped Wishfulshipping pictures are simply adorable. I love the one where Iris is crying and Dento is like trying to cheer her up. XD

Also, next episode it's highly possible that Dento and Iris will be hanging together for the whole episode. X3 I'm really hoping Dento will help Iris out with her Dragonite....sure maybe not as shippy to some people, but I think it'd be something a bit deeper than just playing. It would show that he cares about her as well...and you know, it'd probably come natural to him from out shippy perspective much like how it came natural to help out his brother. Dento has helped her quite a bit, gently guiding her. :3

Now....what else was..

Oh!

This is just random and probably already beating the poor dead bush.

How would you like to see Dento and Iris get together? Wynaut? You can go with anything...what you think would be most likely (by shipping standards...not by average Pokemon canon stuff) to even something silly.

Haha, everyone is showing images of the latest episodes and now I've noticed that Iris and Cilan are always standing next to each other.

Now to answer missed Wishfulshipping questions again! Part 3.

What if Cilan got a Pokémon egg to keep (if you want to know what kind, feel free to ask), and he and Iris had to take care of it until it hatched?

I don't really mind what type of pokemon egg it is, but that would be funny, Cilan would be holding it and hugging with glittering eyes and Iris would be like "let me take care of it now" and then they might start arguing.

If Dento and Iris could teach each other one skill that one possesses that the other doesn't, which skill would it be?

Hmm... Maybe Iris could learn to cook like Cilan can, Iris would probably get frustrated with Cilan explaining everything in detail and Cilan could learn to swing from vines like Iris can, then the vine breaks and Iris swings by to catch him.

How would you like to see Dento and Iris get together?

I don't mind how, if they did then maybe by confession like Cilan saves Iris or Iris saves Cilan and they start to stare at each other, while confessing everything to each other, then Ash will be staring as clueless as ever at them, so they stop, getting all embarrassed.

Um... What's a "Purrloin kid"? Idk could someone tell me, please?
    Last edited by Ash&Pikachu-Fan; 9th September 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

As to how they would get together.

Dragonite notices the obvious very strong attraction between the two and gets fed up with the two of them dancing around the subject. One for direct approaches dragonite grabs both of them and smashes their faces together holding them together until they kiss and like it. While ash and pikachu just sit back eating like nothings going o .

First off, I would like to say...Hello fellow Wishfulshippers!!! It's great to join this great fandom and forum, you all seem great. (Also feel free to call me Kaiki for short.) And now I shall answer so of those topics I found, heehee.

What if Cilan got a Pokémon egg to keep (if you want to know what kind, feel free to ask), and he and Iris had to take care of it until it hatched?

Ok, one that idea is just plain cute. Two, I can see both of them constantly talking/cooing to the egg till it hatched.

If Dento and Iris could teach each other one skill that one possesses that the other doesn't, which skill would it be?

Ok, like other answers I can see Cilan teaching Iris to cook, but on the other hand I can see Iris teaching Cilan how to make natural remedies from healing herbs.

In some immensly fluffy way. I'd love to see them either confess during a romantic sunset (with Ash no where around to interupt them) or someone (Chili or May and Dawn) playing matchmaker(s) and constantly putting them in situations where it's hard for them to deny thier feelings.

And because I feel like asking I have my own question, not sure if it's been asked yet but, If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would thier wedding take place?

Friends laugh at jokes, Best friends laugh at something that happened...last month.

Wishfulshipping Rules!!

I don't really mind what type of pokemon egg it is, but that would be funny, Cilan would be holding it and hugging with glittering eyes and Iris would be like "let me take care of it now" and then they might start arguing.
    I had a Gothita in mind (that Wishfulshipping Musical promo pic). I know the picture was just a promo, but it'd be nice if Cilan actually got a Gothita.

(My older sister and I said that Cilan's Gothita would be a bit hyperactive, but slightly elusive. We also had this cute headcanon that whenever Gothita refuses to eat something, Cilan would tickle her until she does.)
    Last edited by ChoronekoLuver13; 10th September 2012 at 9:14 PM.
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Hmm.... Iris could teach Dento how to be more agile and quick-footed, or as Kaiki suggested, she could teach him how to use natural remedies as it has proven to be a very useful skill to obtain. Besides he seems like he'd be good at it haha.

As for Dento... I don't think he'd necessarily need to teach Iris how to cook. She's a good forager and can easily find food in nature on her own, as she has done before. I think it'd be nice if he could help her in understanding a Pokemon's feelings more, a Pokemon who isn't a Dragon type. She's already good in that area but it would be nice to know how to understand a wider variety of Pokemon so she wouldn't have more problems similar to that of Excadrill and Emolga's.

I would want it to be subtle, not something over-dramatic or super cliche. When the time comes I honestly CAN'T imagine Dento being a love-struck goofball during such a heart-felt moment between he and Iris. If she were to confess her feelings I can see him being quiet and patient and understanding while she fumbles through her nervousness -- or slightly confused if he hasn't realized her feelings yet, though he'd still be patient since he'd notice her struggles. On the flip side, if Dento confessed... Well, actually, he seems like the kind of person who would wait until the person he loved got a little older, since Iris doesn't seem to truly know much on the matter of love. She knows what it is (unlike Ash), but since she has yet to experience it, she takes it with a grain of salt and underestimates the true essence of love. Dento would be the admirer, watching the girl he loves from a distance until the opportunity presents itself for him to make his move. He wouldn't want to overwhelm her with such strong emotions at such a young age, right?

If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would their wedding take place?

Where? Uh how about... a botanical garden? It would be fresh, natural, private, quiet... The perfect place, ne?

Idk really. There are so many choices once you think about it. Heck Dento's home/restaurant could also be a possibility.

Um... What's a "Purrloin kid"? Idk could someone tell me, please?
    Haha, well that "Purrloin kid" (her real name is Oleander) is just our vision of Dento and Iris' future child. We collaborated on her here in this thread a while back so I'm not surprised she's not really well-known... But well, now you know! She loves Purrloins and she's fabulously wild, if a bit mischievous and quirky.

EDIT: (How could I forget...) Welcome dream&nightmaregiverKaiki to quite possibly the wackiest shipping thread in existence! Hope you have fun and visit quite often. Here, have this virtual basket of confectioneries as a welcome gift on my behalf. :3
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 10th September 2012 at 3:44 AM.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Quote Originally Posted by dream&nightmaregiverKaiki View Post
    First off, I would like to say...Hello fellow Wishfulshippers!!! It's great to join this great fandom and forum, you all seem great. (Also feel free to call me Kaiki for short.) And now I shall answer so of those topics I found, heehee.
    Welcome Kaiki!~ ^.^ Feel free to answer any topics whenever. Make yourself at home here if you can even do that via computer. XDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Haha, everyone is showing images of the latest episodes and now I've noticed that Iris and Cilan are always standing next to each other.
    It's because of the love coming deep down from Iris's vocal cords. //shot/ XDDD They stand near each other a lot. That's always something to look forward to. XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    As to how they would get together.

Dragonite notices the obvious very strong attraction between the two and gets fed up with the two of them dancing around the subject. One for direct approaches dragonite grabs both of them and smashes their faces together holding them together until they kiss and like it. While ash and pikachu just sit back eating like nothings going o .
    I laughed. Hard. XDDDD I could just picture this. XDD I just picture Dragonite all frustrated and Excadrill off in a corner crying...Kibago cheering cutely. Not sure about Emolga but she'd have an expression like, "I knew it all along"...and then Stunfisk with his troll face on. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    I would want it to be subtle, not something over-dramatic or super cliche. When the time comes I honestly CAN'T imagine Dento being a love-struck goofball during such a heart-felt moment between he and Iris. If she were to confess her feelings I can see him being quiet and patient and understanding while she fumbles through her nervousness -- or slightly confused if he hasn't realized her feelings yet, though he'd still be patient since he'd notice her struggles. On the flip side, if Dento confessed... Well, actually, he seems like the kind of person who would wait until the person he loved got a little older, since Iris doesn't seem to truly know much on the matter of love. She knows what it is (unlike Ash), but since she has yet to experience it, she takes it with a grain of salt and underestimates the true essence of love. Dento would be the admirer, watching the girl he loves from a distance until the opportunity presents itself for him to make his move. He wouldn't want to overwhelm her with such strong emotions at such a young age, right?
    Baaah I llike this idea. ;-; I've seen somethings like that for this couple in doujins and fanart and stuff...like in that one Valentine's Doujin by May. Iris seemed to be a little nervous making her confession, but Dento listened to the whole thing (with a small blush appearing on his face). Though I remember in the Cottonee episode Iris said it's best to be passionate about it..but really, I see her confessing nervously. xD

And yeah, I don't see Dento making a confession until he thinks Iris is ready. :3 I remember that he once told her that it's best to start things slow and go by your own pace. While that's with training, I don't see how different it'd be with love. I don't think he'd want to see her rush into anything that could potentially hurt or overwhelm her.

If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would thier wedding take place?

Like Yuppirox said, it could be anywhere...XDD I'd like to see them have it in a botanical garden though. I think both of them would like that. xD They could get married at the top of the Pokemon League place. They have little planet ornaments there apparently in BW2. OR for Iris they get married at the top of Dragon Spiral tower...xDDDD Gosh this can be anywhere....My favorite's still a botanical garden. XDDD

A little off but, haven't some couples had like some sort of wild Pokemon associated for when they got married? Like Norman and Caroline having Beautifly, as well as some old couple with Sunflora....most likely Dento and Iris some type of grass-type Cherrim on a sunny day <3 OOOH or Cottonee/Whimsicott/Petilil/Liligant. X333

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    EDIT: (How could I forget...) Welcome dream&nightmaregiverKaiki to quite possibly the wackiest shipping thread in existence! Hope you have fun and visit quite often. Here, have this virtual basket of confectioneries as a welcome gift on my behalf. :3
    Wacky threads make the world go round! And thank you for the welcome. Oooo, a confectionary basket! Did Cilan make them? Lol!

Welcome Kaiki!~ ^.^ Feel free to answer any topics whenever. Make yourself at home here if you can even do that via computer. XDDDDD
    Thank you the welcome as well, 00poke_maniac. I feel so loved! XD I shall make myself at home, lol!

If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would thier wedding take place?

To answer my own question, I defiantly see an outdoor wedding for them. Maybe at the Village of Dragons or Floaroma Town in Sinnoh. Though the idea of a botanical garden wedding is also a good idea. They really are a couple that could married anywhere.

As for the wild pokemon thing, maybe a Bellossom? Or Cottonnee? They're a good idea too.

Friends laugh at jokes, Best friends laugh at something that happened...last month.

Wishfulshipping Rules!!

I always liked beach weddings, but those are so easy to crash, so... maybe a private beach? Not that I know who would let them use their private beach, but I really like the idea of them kissing so romantically for one second before the waves get especially big and the wind blows sand in everyones' faces. That's just the sort of relationship I picture them having, I guess.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    the idea of them kissing so romantically for one second before the waves get especially big and the wind blows sand in everyones' faces. That's just the sort of relationship I picture them having, I guess.
    I.............could picture this. XDDDDD I think some traits would probably rub off on each other. Too bad for Iris it just happened to be Dento's rotten luck. :P jk jk.

OH OH guys! I want this: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30045943

It's a fanbook that they are offering at the Japanese convention on the 9-17. XD But like just imagine that being legit. XDDDDD

And tomorrow we'll see if anything WS happens. :3

Hello again, everyone! I come baring news that I have added to our lovely bunch of Wishful vids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4inEB...&feature=g-upl

Please do watch if you have the time. And now I have a question that's been plaging me for sometime now, What dance do you associate with Wishfulshipping?

And that fanbook thing looks cool!

Wishfulshipping Rules!!

Aww that's really a cute vid Kaiki. X3 For some reason that song makes me think a bit of GameVerse Dento x Iris. XDDD

What dance do you associate with Wishfulshipping?

What dance? Not my strong point, but I think of them with a nice classical, slow dance. Or maybe some type of dance associated with Village of the Dragons? I remember Iris sort of decorated Dento, and he was perfectly fine with the customs. Especially them beating those drums. So off time with each other but so gosh darn cute. <3

And that fanbook thing looks cool!

Here's an updated version of it (with some small samples inside): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30080434

Here's the images for today:

Spoiler:- images:

Aww that's really a cute vid Kaiki. X3 For some reason that song makes me think a bit of GameVerse Dento x Iris. XDDD
    Heee, Thanks! They'd probably have more chances for it in GameVerse. Ash wouldn't be around to interupt, XD.

Here's an updated version of it (with some small samples inside): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30080434
    Oooooo, Now I really wish I knew how to read that. I really want to what going on. and why she's sneaking into his bed with him...

What dance do you associate with Wishfulshipping?

Yes, something slow, yet easy for Iris to learn, like a waltz. (I can't imagine her knowing/learning anything too complicated, yet I can imagine her wanting to learn something more than just saying side-to-side. Not that that's not cute, but you know, lol)

Wishfulshipping Rules!!

OH MY GOD, MELLOETA IS ON ASH'S HEAD, IT'S ADORABLE!

Anyway, I loved the scene on the dock! If Wailord showed up later, they could have had some more bonding time. ^^

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

They'd probably have more chances for it in GameVerse. Ash wouldn't be around to interupt, XD.
    Sometimes Ash interrupting is a good thing: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30136320

I REEEEALLY wanna know what's being said there...but did Ash...just do that for the food? Holy cow the little genius. xDDDD But you know, GameVerse!DenAi I find really cute too. Like maybe because the characters take a 180 in personalities, and it's something new and refreshing. And that's even nevermet, yet still it's adorable. XDDDD

Oooooo, Now I really wish I knew how to read that. I really want to what going on. and why she's sneaking into his bed with him...
    It appears he has a stalker. XDD But yeah, same here. Lucky Japan. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Anyway, I loved the scene on the dock! If Wailord showed up later, they could have had some more bonding time. ^^
    Yeah they could have. ^^ Would have been nice to see them fish or something...XDD OH! And the part I laughed at in this episode was when Kotetsu sent out a Ferrothorn in a water battle field, and Dento and Iris (at the same time) fell over. XDD Ash just sort of stood there. XDD It was hilarious. XD

Well we got a dock scene where Cilan and Iris were together, but Ash and kotetsu just had to butt in on some quality wishful.>.> anyone know the exact translation?

Aw..Nice screenshots..I kinda like the new episode specially when they are together..It kinda made me scream for more!XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD
    Multishipper || Keep the Faith|| Chem is killing me || #Sinking

So... how is everybody, hmm? I haven't been here in ages... but I'm so sorry for my departure! Don't think I don't support Wishful any more! I'd be beyond faithless to do so... and they're much too cute here... x)

This is only a quick visit - I have a Music Exam to be concentrating on, but I just came to say that Wishfulshipping is still my OTP, I will NEVER leave it for anything else, I will always support it, and I am working on writing a couple of things for these guys, though they will most definitely be short, and drabble-ish. Man, I miss you guys so much on here... ;~;

I also see we have a couple of new members to our Wishfulshipping family; it's always an honour to receive more of us - we truly are one big family on here. Anyways, welcome to whoever may be new - I would go back and find names, and welcome you personally as I always used to... but I just don't have the time unfortunately. So yeah... just know I'll be dropping in from time to time like this. For Wishfulshipping, and to make sure I don't fall entirely behind. :3

As for content within the post, I checked through the last couple of pages that I missed (sad, sad days.... ;- and I have to say... them being alone together... it really tugged at my heartstrings, even just staring at the picture for ages, not really believing it was just them... x)

You're right, Gina... the colours match perfectly... their aquarium will be grand with those colour-suitor-nuts... x3

Anyways, that's all from me - sorry I couldn't post much more productively... but music doesn't play itself.

So long, Wishfuls.

~Jess~
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

Plus... all I am is bored these days.

...what aquarium?

Sorry for short post, I can't stay long. But *squee* over the pictures and trying to find a suitable topic to answer...?
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

It's a joke they made. Gina (00poke_maniac) wanted them to go to an aquarium, and when Wailord appeared, she joked that the aquarium came to them.

I STILL CAN'T STOP FANGIRLING OVER HOW CUTE MELLOETTA LOOKED ON ASH'S HEAD, IT WAS ADORABLE!

Anyway...yeah, they really were nice screenshots. I'm glad these two got a little time together.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

There's a tag battle coming up, anyone think it'll be Iris and Cilan? Axew did ride Stunfisk in the ending theme XD

Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast