Page 138 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    So... how is everybody, hmm? I haven't been here in ages... but I'm so sorry for my departure! Don't think I don't support Wishful any more! I'd be beyond faithless to do so... and they're much too cute here... x)
    YAAAY Jess you came back! *glomps*

As for content within the post, I checked through the last couple of pages that I missed (sad, sad days.... ;- and I have to say... them being alone together... it really tugged at my heartstrings, even just staring at the picture for ages, not really believing it was just them... x)
    I do wonder how the time together they had went. :3 They spent the whole night together, maybe not on misadventures, but Iris got to enjoy Dento's cooking by herself, both got to admire a starry night sky...they got to hide from the rain. So who knows? It can be pleasant just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    There's a tag battle coming up, anyone think it'll be Iris and Cilan? Axew did ride Stunfisk in the ending theme XD
    As cute and amazingly awesome as this would be, my gut is telling me that it won't happen. T_T I think it'll be Ash/Dento or Ash/Iris teaming up instead. :/ Like if they were talking about "Sky and Earth" as a metaphorical way, yeah Dento and Iris very well could be battling together, though (most likely) it is talking about the Pokemon they are using. There could be a rule to use one flying type, and one ground type or something...(Though stunfisk and Emolga could work). I just don't want to get my hopes anymore about Best Wishes than I already (accidently) had.

On a side note, there is another epi coming up where they crossdress: http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...9&d=1348039602

Dento and Iris sort of flipflopped colors. xD Dento is wearing a pink dress (like Iris's skirt) with purple underneath (hair) and a blond wig (like her yellowish top). Iris is wearing a green dress (like his bowtie) with light green underneath (like his hair). And both are holding fans. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

After Ash's journey through Unova is finished I'd like to see a spin-off focusing exclusively on Iris and Cilan. How would the show work without Ash as the straight man of course?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    After Ash's journey through Unova is finished I'd like to see a spin-off focusing exclusively on Iris and Cilan. How would the show work without Ash as the straight man of course?
    I hate to burst your bubble but it wouldn't. All I'm hoping for is for the two to hold hands as they wave Ash goodbye on the boat to Kanto.

Though I'll still make up better headcanon and AU scenarios.

I have an interesting observation in regards to one of the upcoming episodes:

Spoiler:- Opposites:

Well, I spend a while off the thread and I have nothing relevant to say when I come back. Not even the picture of them in dresses. I couldn't see it that well.

I'm sorry I haven't been on much. Personal stuff does happen.

Now, do we have any topics to discuss?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble but it wouldn't. All I'm hoping for is for the two to hold hands as they wave Ash goodbye on the boat to Kanto.
    Well I think they were sort of posing a "What if" situation. But I think it's best that we hold that thought off for a little bit. We can come back to it later when it's closer for them to leave. :< Gawd I'll bawl my eyes out. ;-; I'd like to see Iris upset and Dento comfort her. Sort of like Tonio did with Alice when she thought Darkrai died.

Though I'll still make up better headcanon and AU scenarios.
    Scenarios (I find anyway) fun with these two. Just because they are so different, and sort of silly by nature, they can get into many situations and it be believable well if you have an open mind to them

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    I have an interesting observation in regards to one of the upcoming episodes:

Spoiler:- Opposites:
    OOH that's an excellent observation there! I didn't even think of it until you pointed out. You know, if Iris ever had to go through with that again sometime in the future, Dento could lend her a helping hand (like give her tips on how to study).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Well, I spend a while off the thread and I have nothing relevant to say when I come back. Not even the picture of them in dresses. I couldn't see it that well.
    I promise you there'll be better pics of them in dresses of the future.~

I'm sorry I haven't been on much. Personal stuff does happen.
    D'aaw it's fine. Once school picks up more, I'll be on less often. ^^; And atm there are no topics...:/

----

Spoiler:- images:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    On a side note, there is another epi coming up where they crossdress: http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...9&d=1348039602

Dento and Iris sort of flipflopped colors. xD Dento is wearing a pink dress (like Iris's skirt) with purple underneath (hair) and a blond wig (like her yellowish top). Iris is wearing a green dress (like his bowtie) with light green underneath (like his hair). And both are holding fans. xD
    Ok, this is the second time Cilan cross-dresses and it's really making me want to write something with him having to cross-dress as a waitress at the gym. I also blame genderbent pictures of him and his brothers Also is anyone else wondering how his brothers would react to find out he's cross-dressed twice? And the whole swaped colors thing for the dressed is adorable.

And you say we need a topic? Well...hmm...how about, How do you think Iris would react (assuming she and Cilan are together) if some girl (not one of the gym's fangirls) started to come onto Cilan? (Not sure if this has been a topic before...)

Friends laugh at jokes, Best friends laugh at something that happened...last month.

Wishfulshipping Rules!!

Wait, what what what what what?? Please tell me the crossdressing pic is real. What episode is it?

And, and, as to Iris' poor grades in school... I feel like crying over that, for some ODD reason. I guess because I get the feeling that nobody in-universe seems to like her... What episode is that?

In other news, LOL at the aquarium.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Good to be back around Wishfulshipping. School Exams mean limited computer time. Aquarium? I'm getting confused.

But I found a scanner, and did a lousy piece of Wishfulshipping fanart based on the last episode:

http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/15/96/40/77/mine10.jpg

I really wish Iris did that to Dento in the latest episode. He was spending way too much time around that COtD.

Quote Originally Posted by dream&nightmaregiverKaiki View Post
    Also is anyone else wondering how his brothers would react to find out he's cross-dressed twice?
    For some reason I see them either a) teasing him or b) not being very surprised given by how they have a brother who probably gets mistaken for a girl from time to time XD

How do you think Iris would react (assuming she and Cilan are together) if some girl (not one of the gym's fangirls) started to come onto Cilan?

Hmm...we might have had a question similar. Not sure if they were "together" during it though. If they weren't together in this situation I'd say she'd be a bit jealous/upset, but really, in this case I see her being more put off by it. xD She'd probably call the girl a "kid" and just bluntly say they are together. Poor Dento probably wouldn't know what to do. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Wait, what what what what what?? Please tell me the crossdressing pic is real. What episode is it?
    Yup that crossdressing pic is real. XD

Here's a list of the episodes coming up:

Spoiler:- list:

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Aquarium? I'm getting confused.
    It was a joke a while back I think (I didn't come up with it, if I did I would have remembered it's origin. XD) about Dento and Iris being rich and owning an aquarium. I alluded that in the last pictures when a Wailord was speeding toward them for the irony of owning a whale in an aquarium. XD So, yup. XD

But I found a scanner, and did a lousy piece of Wishfulshipping fanart based on the last episode:

http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/15/96/40/77/mine10.jpg
    Hehe "mine!" XD I like this picture. Iris seems to be the type to huggle him protectively. x3

Your post reminded me that I have a drawing that I've forgotten to put up .: http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...QBxPokemon.png

Spoiler:- what it says:

I really wish Iris did that to Dento in the latest episode. He was spending way too much time around that COtD.
    XD I noticed that with the COTD, and while some people have shipped them it's nothing to be fussed over. More Wishful will come in future episodes, and it was nice of Dento to help out Leila and the Pokemon. Always a gentleman~ ^^

EDIT:

Oh oh!

I saw this picture on Twitter and it was uploaded on Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30157200

I always found this cute. X3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd September 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Default Lovey-dovey time!!

Crush on you (incomplete) Wishful Doodle-Crush on you.jpg

Title inspired by: Crush by Mandy Moore.
    Song used to make this: Wish you were here (soundcheck) by Avril Lavigne.

I may need to get back to fanfiction. I just never seem to have time for anything (or just have heavy procrastination).

If Iris and Dento were to get married, where would they get married?

I had a dream that they would get married outside in a beautiful garden restaurant. They both were wearing white, Iris had beautiful orange lilles? on her head and was blushing, Dento looked happy and content and everyone was there. It was actually a peaceful day

If Dento was seen with another girl and thought he was getting together with her, how would Iris react?

Iris: MINE!
    Dento: 0_0;

xD Jk, she would be a bit concerned and might be slightly flustered, if the writers are willing to make her that way about how it'll affect their friendship and she might wonder if she would have feelings for him too after everything they've been through. That's just my thoughts.

I've been watching Season 2 faithfully and I've definitely noticed these two have had a lot of alone offscreen time since Satoshi(Ash) is usually with an old friend, new friend or character of the day. This may be fuel for wishfulshipping here! Anyone maybe agree?
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I've been watching Season 2 faithfully and I've definitely noticed these two have had a lot of alone offscreen time since Satoshi(Ash) is usually with an old friend, new friend or character of the day. This may be fuel for wishfulshipping here! Anyone maybe agree?
    That MIGHT be possible...Just like when they were foreshadowing Oshawott closing his eyes underwater. They might be starting to hint that Dento and Iris don't mind spending time together.

LOL! This is pretty funny xD

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/11E1CF60...55DF2FBE7D_010

Edit: Yay!! Wishfulshipping has a facebook!^^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wishf...60216327391008
    Last edited by Tykira; 24th September 2012 at 4:58 PM.

Your post reminded me that I have a drawing that I've forgotten to put up .: http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...QBxPokemon.png
    I also have another little comic in progress--about Dento asking Iris to dance with him. :3
    Oh my God... Now I know who was it who left me a certain question on the Ask Tumblr... which i'm slowly but surely updating >> XD

XD I noticed that with the COTD, and while some people have shipped them it's nothing to be fussed over. More Wishful will come in future episodes, and it was nice of Dento to help out Leila and the Pokemon. Always a gentleman~ ^^
    Yeah, same here. I don't mind the fact that Dento was kinda being paired up with a COTD because, well, it was done to Ash before too - and other characters for that matter. It's nothing new and nothing to make a fuss over and it shows us just how Dento got his fangirls hehe xD

I wouldn't be surprised if they made some guy crush on Iris eventually either, since it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway I HAD A WISHFUL DREAM. OMG IT WAS LOVELY.

Spoiler:- long story:

Anyway yeah. That's it XD It was so cute.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 24th September 2012 at 5:46 PM.

Topic: How would Cilan and Iris try to confess their love for each other?
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    Topic: How would Cilan and Iris try to confess their love for each other?
    Iris might make something for Dento, like either a floral necklace or attempt to make an apple pie. Dento may even.....just make her an apple pie. With a bouquet of Iris' flowers. -sighs- Either Apple pie or a pokemon battle where whoever wins must confess their feelings for the other or show their feelings through their pokemon attacks (?) xP

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Oh my God... Now I know who was it who left me a certain question on the Ask Tumblr... which i'm slowly but surely updating >> XD
    Do you now? =P If it was ANYTHING with Madoka, no I did not ask that. If it was anything with dancing, no I did not ask that. XDDD Unless I left some hidden context clue that escapes even me, then...you're psychic. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if they made some guy crush on Iris eventually either, since it's bound to happen sooner or later.
    Yeah I think all of the main girls had some COTD...except for maybe May.

Anyway I HAD A WISHFUL DREAM. OMG IT WAS LOVELY.

Spoiler:- long story:

AWWWWWWW THAT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DREAM ;_; I hate episode dreams, because SOMETHING always happens so you can't see the ending...or you just wake up and discover it wasn't real. I haven't had a Wishful dream in a while, but before some of them were episode dreams. Like one of mine, I remember looking through screenshots on Filb.de and Dento kissed Iris's hand. XD You can't imagine how I felt the next morning when I realized that was never an episode. XDD

How would Cilan and Iris try to confess their love for each other?

Dento would probably try to make something for Iris (like an apple pie) or maybe he'd give her a bouquet of flowers (iris flowers...XD or a mix just for some variety as iris flowers are used so often for Iris. XD). I imagine him being shy and sort of stammering (a bit like how Gameverse!Dento normally is) when he proclaims his love for her. xD

Iris...I could see her nervous, probably finding it hard to say the right words. Take a bite of an apple in between to give her confidence. XD If she was to give him anything before, I could see it being something simple. Like a small flower, or a note (written a bit sloppily XD), a piece of fruit like a berry or apple. Or maybe something he likes, like a fishing lure she may not want to chance that though. He needs to have a clear head at this moment. XD

And here's some fanart: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30316435

x33 I love the last picture.

Cute fanart! Also, I was browsing along pixiv and find this interesting. . http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=18825711.. I just love how he comforts her.. so as Ash in the end part.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Yeah I think all of the main girls had some COTD...except for maybe May.
    Actually, a movie character showed obvious interest in May in the Deoxys movie and flirted with her several times. So, yeah, every girl has had some random character outside of their main love interest crush on them. So, if the Pokemon series keeps up with that tradition, then we'll see a COTD express romantic interest in Iris, too.

AWWWWWWWW, that's a beautiful Wishfulshippy dream. ;O;

... if someone shows interest in Iris and if she seems to like this other boy back (or just be flattered), I'd expect Dent to be surprised, ask if she's serious, then... kindly give her advice.

... but as soon as he's alone, he'll be curled up in a dark pit of depression. ^o^;;;

More likely, Iris wouldn't take it too seriously. xD (WAIT, WHAT IF SHE DOES THAT JUST TO MAKE DENT JEALOUS. No, no, that's too straightforward for this show... xDD

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    Actually, a movie character showed obvious interest in May in the Deoxys movie and flirted with her several times. So, yeah, every girl has had some random character outside of their main love interest crush on them. So, if the Pokemon series keeps up with that tradition, then we'll see a COTD express romantic interest in Iris, too.
    I totally forgot about Sid in that movie. xDD I haven't watch it in years. ._. So yes, it's very possible Iris could get some random person trying to win her heart. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    ... but as soon as he's alone, he'll be curled up in a dark pit of depression. ^o^;;;

With Foongus.

----

Hmm today's episode smelled more OT3 like. xD But Dento and Iris did have some "alone" time...but this is an episode where stuff gets real so not really "shippy."

Spoiler:- :

Why in the name of Arceus did they not use Dragonite in the first place? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER AND FASTER!

Then again, Dragonite IS disobidiant.

At least they got time together. =3
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Why in the name of Arceus did they not use Dragonite in the first place? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER AND FASTER!
    The kicker in the pants is she uses Dragonite next episode. XD But maybe Dragonite is funny with having people ride on his back like Ash's Charizard was? Man...Dento you need to help Iris with Dragonite..but then again, it's possible that Dragonite might be too tough for Dento to handle. ^^; He may be an A Class Sommelier, but that doesnt' mean he knows everything...:c

Here's a question! If Dento and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be? (what I'm getting at, do you think they'd have a cat-like Pokemon, or a dog-like Pokemon that they wouldn't use for battling. Or maybe even something else, but go by what would fit both of their personalities, not by like visual aspects or typing. XD)

--

KYA!~ Look! Look! Fanart!

Spoiler:- jfkdjgfhag OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS:

They're so cute! X33 fjhojahgag

I just discovered when Japan's Wishful Day is/was. XDDD The reasoning was explained in the doujin I think....whatever that says. xD I swear it's because "10 is like "Den" and then 1 being like "I" fjdhgag at least from what I gather. I could be wrong, but there was no episode or preview on Oct. 1

/explodes/
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st October 2012 at 11:45 PM.

If Dento and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be? (what I'm getting at, do you think they'd have a cat-like Pokemon, or a dog-like Pokemon that they wouldn't use for battling. Or maybe even something else, but go by what would fit both of their personalities, not by like visual aspects or typing. XD)

It's pretty hard to find one pokemon that'll compliment the both of them since I'm still new with this new line of pokemon, but maybe Zorua? xD or Macchino!

For some reason when I think of Dragonite, I think of those two riding him across the sky in some kind of romantic way x3 (~I can show you the world~...)

Doodle from me - My vintage.jpg Happy October 1st!! <3

If Dento and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be?
    If there was ever a grass/dragon type, I think they would treat it like their own baby. In my wishfulshipping fic, Cilan gave Iris a golden Axew. I see what you did there, Tykira.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Page 138 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast