Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

If Dento/Cilan and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be?
    They could probably follow in the footsteps of Ash and have a Pikachu. Of course one would be hard to obtain in Unova/Isshu.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

If Dento/Cilan and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the futre, what kind of "pet" would it be?
    It would be awesome if they got a Togepi or a Pichu. If it has to be from Unova I guess a Deino It would be fun to see how Dento and Iris take care of a Deino and raised it as their own.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Of course for years Brock played the "straight man" to Ash and Misty. Now Ash is the "straight man" to Cilan and Iris. Anyone find this interesting?
    -----

Id have them get a leafeon for a pet. Its both wildish to suit iris and can be primped up for cilan.

Just got the images guys. Nothing really particular happened in this episode for WS....just sort of...average? XD (Next episode seems to be the epic one. )

Spoiler:- images:

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    If Dento and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be?
    If there was ever a grass/dragon type, I think they would treat it like their own baby. In my wishfulshipping fic, Cilan gave Iris a golden Axew.
    Oh speaking of your fic, I've been reading that! It's very good. xD

But yeah, a grass/dragon type would be perfect...maybe 6th gen xD. Or something like a Treecko who is in the Grass/Dragon egg group?

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Of course for years Brock played the "straight man" to Ash and Misty. Now Ash is the "straight man" to Cilan and Iris. Anyone find this interesting?
    At times Ash does, but sometimes I think it's out of sheer confusion or something. Whenever Dento and Iris have some sort of interaction, Ash remains quiet (normally) so I'm not sure if he'd really be the "straight man." I actually think that sort of switches between Dento and Iris. Dento is the straight man to Iris's sixth sense, Iris is the straight man to Dento's "times." I remember in the Litwick episode Dento said that the moving desk was because of the "wind" Iris told him that the win couldn't possibly move that and he had the ">.> *point taken* face. Then later, when Iris said it was a wild spirit (well more she said that something was watching them) and they found out it was a Litwick, Dento was all "So it was a Pokemon using Psychic after all!" and Iris gave him the ">.> *point taken*" face. XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Id have them get a leafeon for a pet. Its both wildish to suit iris and can be primped up for cilan.
    Leafeon would be an awesome pet. xDDDD

If Dento/Cilan and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the futre, what kind of "pet" would it be?

I heard of Pikachu as a pet to honor Ash, but I could actually could see them maybe with a Pichu. It's more baby-like (so you probably wouldn't want to use it in battle) and I could easily picture one in Iris's hair or on Dento's shoulder. XD Plus they are mischievous and energetic. Both Dento and Iris have their "energetic sides" XD

Another one I think of is Growlithe or Poochyena. Growlithe because I think of Dento sort of "dog-like" (being loyal, cheerful) and like Iris for being fiery/spunky and having a strong sense of justice. Poochyena *assuming Pokemon follows hyenas correctly* in that they are more closely related to cats (which Iris is always sort of playful and independent like a cat) with dog-like characteristics.

Am I weird for compairing my favorite characters to animals? ;-;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

So many links... Anyway awesome fanart/amvs! I've snooped around and I couldn't find Ash in most of the fanarts, he's so funny in Wishfulshipping fanarts.

Now to answer missed Wishfulshipping questions again! Part 4. I need to post regularly instead of posting much after a month.

If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would thier wedding take place?

Huh? Married? Oh, right... Wishfulshipping. I'd like to see them get married some place outside like a meadow or something and it would be funny if they both booked two completely different locations, couldn't agree on one, so got married twice if possible.

How do you think Iris would react (assuming she and Cilan are together) if some girl (not one of the gym's fangirls) started to come onto Cilan?

She'd act overprotective with Cilan, challenge the girl to a battle and no matter the outcome, she realizes that she was just another fangirl from the Striaton Gym, sorry, it had to be said.

How would Cilan and Iris try to confess their love for each other?

They both would want to do it alone for this so they had to do it some place quick were Ash isn't around and so they do it during his gym battle, while he's distracted although they fail due to him asking them question. Jk. It'd probably be blurted out by Cilan anyway at lunch or something.

If Dento and Iris were to get a pet Pokemon in the future, what kind of "pet" would it be?

Hmm... Well lets say they both want a "cat like Pokemon" co Cilan recommends a Glaceon while Iris recommends a Purrloin, though they couldn't agree on each other, so they settle for a Idk, Chatot instead.

Haha, well that "Purrloin kid" (her real name is Oleander) is just our vision of Dento and Iris' future child. We collaborated on her here in this thread a while back so I'm not surprised she's not really well-known... But well, now you know! She loves Purrloins and she's fabulously wild, if a bit mischievous and quirky.
    Poor Cilan, he can't catch a break can he? And I'm not just talking about the "future child". She should like ice types as well.

Late Happy Japan Wishfulshipping Day!!! I'd go to Japan to celebrate this though its probably still be too late...
    Last edited by Ash&Pikachu-Fan; 4th October 2012 at 10:03 PM.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

If when Cilan and Iris get married, where would their wedding take place?

I'd like to see it happen in Cilan's Gym. I also wrote a story where they move to Twin Peaks after the wedding.
    -----

@Ash&Pikachu-Fan: But we like torturing only Cilan with Oleander! (I cannot believe I just said that. XD)

But anyway, no title (I'M LAZY!), but if a girl came onto Cilan...I don't wanna tell you what fanfic ideas are forming in my head. >=D

And, YAY SHE ACTUALLY USED DRAGONITE IN THIS EPISODE! AND IT LISTENED TO HER! YAY!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Default So these things can have titles. Okay....

Originally posted by FullMetalAlchemist
    I was going to change "straight man" to "third wheel", but somehow I felt that would be rude. >.< The people who say this show has no character development are wrong, if only a little. Ash has grown up from needing his companions as mentors to needing them as guides, if that makes sense. But that has nothing to do with the ship, so I digress. Whew. Too many complex sentences there.

Originally posted by Tykira
    (~I can show you the world~...)
    Did it look something like this? http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...arpet#/d3r9gj2
    Make sure to catch Chili crying tears of joy in the corner!

ETA:
    Originally posted by Ash&PikachuFan
    She should like ice types as well.
    In my chapter, which I will never end up writing because apparently the collab is done with and besides, someone changed the password to the FF account, her little brother is the ice maniac. If I recall correctly, "Auntie Georgia" gave him a Cubchoo for his fourth birthday and he ended up freezing the house solid, with himself and his sister outside. All the better for a lovely shippy moment with the parents.
    Last edited by Egitim; 6th October 2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Went over Ash&PikachuFan's posts
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    @Ash&Pikachu-Fan: But we like torturing only Cilan with Oleander! (I cannot believe I just said that. XD)

But anyway, no title (I'M LAZY!), but if a girl came onto Cilan...I don't wanna tell you what fanfic ideas are forming in my head. >=D

And, YAY SHE ACTUALLY USED DRAGONITE IN THIS EPISODE! AND IT LISTENED TO HER! YAY!
    After it got shot down by landorus's heat seeking stone edges

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    So many links... Anyway awesome fanart/amvs! I've snooped around and I couldn't find Ash in most of the fanarts, he's so funny in Wishfulshipping fanarts.
    Does this make it better? http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30632202

not gonna lie I totally thought that was Dawn at first XDDD

dljgharg Something about Iris undressing Dento and Dento having a laughing fit just seems so....perfect. XD I blame WAR PAINT (coming soon to tvs near you xD)

Hmm... Well lets say they both want a "cat like Pokemon" co Cilan recommends a Glaceon while Iris recommends a Purrloin, though they couldn't agree on each other, so they settle for a Idk, Chatot instead.
    Pfft. XDDD Chatot could be a lot of fun, really. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Did it look something like this? http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§io...arpet#/d3r9gj2
    Make sure to catch Chili crying tears of joy in the corner!
    Gosh darn it. That song's back to being stuck in my head. XDDDD *sniff* They are so happy for them....and Stunfisk. xD

In my chapter, which I will never end up writing because apparently the collab is done with and besides, someone changed the password to the FF account, her little brother is the ice maniac. If I recall correctly, "Auntie Georgia" gave him a Cubchoo for his fourth birthday and he ended up freezing the house solid, with himself and his sister outside. All the better for a lovely shippy moment with the parents.
    Aww that seems so funny. XD Too bad...isnt' there a way to change the password on FF? =o I have my own account, but I haven't been on there too long to know everything about it. XD That idea seems epic though, you should try to write it sometime! =D (Also I didn't know the collab was done with. xD; I think we all just forgot about it. I don't see why we can't bring it to life again; if possible.)

--

Here's some more art: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30575519 be warned...it gets a bit cracky in some areas, but I find the first few pictures to be absolutely gorgeous. I love the detail into Iris and Dento's hair. <3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th October 2012 at 2:48 AM.

About the collab... *puts up shield* I'm sorry! ;-; I forgot about my chapter, and I'm the next one to write it apparently. If the password was changed then I'll still write it and just post it on the Drabble Thread in the Shipping Fics section. Anyone who was after me can still post it. I'd love to read them regardless whether they're on FF.net or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Here's some more art: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30575519 be warned...it gets a bit cracky in some areas, but I find the first few pictures to be absolutely gorgeous. I love the detail into Iris and Dento's hair. <3
    Legit, I laughed pretty hard at most of these. xD ESPECIALLY the apples comic, gosh. And that punching ship collage at the end? Epic.

ajsdfs I feel like drawing Wishful fanart again.

I'm gonna try posting regularly from now on, so I don't miss two whole pages of Wishfulshipping again and again! *gasp* So yeah...

Haha, now that I think about it, I only see Cilan getting tortured by both the anime and the fanbase like in BW2 ep 4 were he was failing to solve the Cubchoo mystery and Iris was just teasing him.

Lol, well at least some share the torturing between Cilan and Iris. I've never read a Wishfulshipping fanfic though.

Does this make it better? http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30632202

not gonna lie I totally thought that was Dawn at first XDDD

dljgharg Something about Iris undressing Dento and Dento having a laughing fit just seems so....perfect. XD I blame WAR PAINT (coming soon to tvs near you xD)
    Yeah, kind of I guess... I like the cameos he makes in the manga ones too, were they portray him as a kid. I've seen a lot of those. Its just so funny! They have a few moments together and meanwhile Ash is goofing off.

I'm not even going to try and reply to that last comment lol. Although I do keep forgetting that this ship involves both Cilan and Iris.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cilan chose those dresses for Ash and Iris to wear, if he did, obviously he'd know what looks best on Iris. Lol, its cause he's a fashion connoisseur as well!

Electro Ball!

Hey, remember to post a link when you upload the chapter!

And, um, can someone message me the password to the account? It is possible that I just forgot it...

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Haha, now that I think about it, I only see Cilan getting tortured by both the anime and the fanbase like in BW2 ep 4 were he was failing to solve the Cubchoo mystery and Iris was just teasing him.
    I always laugh at Iris's almost sheepish expression when Dawn asked her about Dento being an eccentric. XD I liked how Iris looked off to the side a bit. And the awesome Wishful moment near the end. <3 Just perfect. xD It's just one of those moments that if I didn't watch Pokemon so much and didn't give a crap about shipping I'd ship them together. XDDD

I've never read a Wishfulshipping fanfic though.
    Aw you should. There's some good ones out there!~

Speaking of fanfics, I'm working on a Dento fanfic. It will have some Wishfulshipping in it, but not be what the whole fic is about. The romance subplot is to spice it up a bit.

Yeah, kind of I guess... I like the cameos he makes in the manga ones too, were they portray him as a kid. I've seen a lot of those. Its just so funny! They have a few moments together and meanwhile Ash is goofing off.
    You mean like this one? (Viewer Discretion Advised it's innuendo-ish) Ash is doing something random at the end. xDDD Granted, it is rare to find Wishful art containing Ash in them. XD;

Also this picture is adorable, I advise to look at it: http://twitpic.com/b27wlk

X33333 Dento x Iris + Eevee is the cutest combo ever <3

I wouldn't be surprised if Cilan chose those dresses for Ash and Iris to wear, if he did, obviously he'd know what looks best on Iris. Lol, its cause he's a fashion connoisseur as well!
    Remember the screenshot of Ash and Dento in the dresses blushing? Ash looks angry while Dento has sort of an =o face. xD

Maybe he's blushing at how cute Iris looks in her dress? //shot...in my dreams//

And, um, can someone message me the password to the account? It is possible that I just forgot it...
    I'll sift through the messages on Thurs when I upload the screenshots, so I can find it then. ^.^

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I GUYS SCREENSHOTS. XDD Today's episode. OMG. Nothing major but it's easily a favorite of mine. XD

Spoiler:- images~:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 11th October 2012 at 6:30 PM.

LET ME SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY! XDD That scene totally reminded me of that episode!

Lol, if Iris getting mad at the girls because Dento lost isn't a completely obvious hint, I don't know what is!

Poor poor boys...always getting caught up in Iris's wacky plans. XD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

...one of the girls was named Lobelia, right? I mean, considering the whole thing seems like a shoutout to OHSCH except without the Iris/Haruhi kidnapping -.- it would be even better to add that little bit...

Oi, oi, oi. I like how Iris was "leading" the trio in the pics and not Dento. She's finally found something that she's better at than him! ^.^'"

...Dentoko? Did they really call her that?

Cool screenshots! Oh, I feel like watching the whole thing! Seeing them crossdressing is a bit interestingXD Cute fanarts as well.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Lol, if Iris getting mad at the girls because Dento lost isn't a completely obvious hint, I don't know what is!

Whenever I jump to hints they tend to not work out. XD Let's wait until we have a translation. ^.^ I still remember when I totally thought her landing on top of Dento was a hint [Ricard/Pinot Noir epi].Stupid keyhole seriously made it look like she GRABBED for him not to leave. xDDDDD I thought Ash did too btw, but it seemed like Iris was more grabby. XDDDD I did watch that part though, but I heard her say something about Yanappu for sure.

...one of the girls was named Lobelia, right? I mean, considering the whole thing seems like a shoutout to OHSCH except without the Iris/Haruhi kidnapping -.- it would be even better to add that little bit...
    Were they? XD I know I made a joke about them being like Lobelia/Zuka-bu Club, but I only got to watch a minute of it due to my crappy internet connection. :c One of the girls was named "Maya" the blonde with the Cinccino, but I don't know about the other girls. ^^;

Ok I just listened to their names, none of them were Lobelia, unfortunately. Still doesn't change the fact they remind me of them. XDDDD

Oi, oi, oi. I like how Iris was "leading" the trio in the pics and not Dento. She's finally found something that she's better at than him! ^.^'"
    Iris- Better than dressing up as a girl than Dento.

jfhflhglfhgag IRIS WE FOUND YOUR MEANING OF LIFE.

...Dentoko? Did they really call her that?
    Once again, no idea. :c Sorry. (There's a possibility though! XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Cool screenshots! Oh, I feel like watching the whole thing! Seeing them crossdressing is a bit interestingXD Cute fanarts as well.
    This epi was awesome. I still have to watch the whole thing too (loading it right now actually). XDDDD

BUT OMG THIS PICTURE:

Spoiler:- jfkhdgklafg:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th October 2012 at 6:09 PM.

Am I the only one to have to look through the episode carefully, just to find at least one Wishful hint? Eh... Forget about what I just said, I'm sure I'm the only one anyway.

I always laugh at Iris's almost sheepish expression when Dawn asked her about Dento being an eccentric. XD I liked how Iris looked off to the side a bit. And the awesome Wishful moment near the end. <3 Just perfect. xD It's just one of those moments that if I didn't watch Pokemon so much and didn't give a crap about shipping I'd ship them together. XDDD
    Lol, those are funny and while Dawn kept comparing Cilan with Brock, Iris kept giggling, telling story's about her and Cilan.

Aw you should. There's some good ones out there!~
    I had a look at a few already were Cilan being buried in embarrassment, lol!

Speaking of fanfics, I'm working on a Dento fanfic. It will have some Wishfulshipping in it, but not be what the whole fic is about. The romance subplot is to spice it up a bit.
    I'd like to read that! Besides, I never finished reading those fanfics anyway.

You mean like this one? (Viewer Discretion Advised it's innuendo-ish) Ash is doing something random at the end. xDDD Granted, it is rare to find Wishful art containing Ash in them. XD;

Also this picture is adorable, I advise to look at it: http://twitpic.com/b27wlk
    Haha, yeah thanks! Both were good. I know and I'm sure Ash will be the one to bring them together in the end, somehow! Jk.

Really? I never noticed that!

Well, lucky for Ash, he'll leave them together one day and then Cilan will just be stuck with her "wacky plans" forever! Poor Cilan.

BUT OMG THIS PICTURE:

Spoiler:- jfkhdgklafg:
    Lol, funny fanart! This how people see them together as. I didn't even recognise him till I turn my head.

I can't find anything similar to that! What is it? Tell me! Please?

Next episode looks promising for some Wishful hints, maybe Iris cheering for Cilan? Or Cilan teaching Iris to fish? If they are.

Electro Ball!

Egitim, Egitim I FOUND YOUr POST I FOUND YOUR POST for the fanfic and password thing xDDD

Spoiler:- post~~:

Am I the only one to have to look through the episode carefully, just to find at least one Wishful hint? Eh... Forget about what I just said, I'm sure I'm the only one anyway.
    BW2 hasn't been very nice to WS....except for BW204 that has like one of the sweetest moments ever. ;-; BW2014 episode may have something though....at least a tidbit. xD They have all been subtle lately though. :x But you know, best just to stay patient.

I'd like to read that! Besides, I never finished reading those fanfics anyway.
    Wishful will be a bit scarce in the first couple of chapters. For this fic, I'm trying to be careful how much I have it revolve around them. I want the relationship to have a part, but I don't want it becoming the center of the story It'd be sooo easy for me to just change it into a pure WS fic, but I want to challenge myself, and I'm already writing a WS fic for Cat's b-day.

Haha, yeah thanks! Both were good. I know and I'm sure Ash will be the one to bring them together in the end, somehow! Jk.
    Ash: Hey guys?
    Dento and Iris: What is it Ash?
    Ash: Do you remember those Cottonee? =o
    Iris: Yup! Sure do! ^.^ *takes a bite of an apple*
    Dento: Mmm~ How could I forget....what a lovely honeymoon~
    Ash: *bluntly* You two remind me of them.
    Iris: O///O *chokes on apple* fkjdgah
    Dento: *covers face and blushes*

Well, lucky for Ash, he'll leave them together one day and then Cilan will just be stuck with her "wacky plans" forever! Poor Cilan.
    The wonderful thing about this couple? They could totally 'torture' each other and laugh about it later. XD

---

Also...guess what? Japan totally had another Wishful Day today. XDDDDD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30799222

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30799622

I always love Dento doing Iris's hair

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30803534

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30815464

Why are the Japanese fanartists so good?

Also, do we know why they picked today as Wishfulshipping Day? I'm assuming it's something obvious and I just missed it, but I'm still curious.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Also, do we know why they picked today as Wishfulshipping Day? I'm assuming it's something obvious and I just missed it, but I'm still curious.
    They also picked 10/1...Wishful totally has two days within the same month. XDD AND THEY DID THAT ON PURPOSE. 10/14 is because the epi when Dento first appeared in and did a small tasting on Iris and her Kibago. :3

Hi hi, I've decided to become a Wishfulshipper instead. We all know Dento and Iris will stay in the same region while Ash takes off for his home town at the end of the series any ways.
    This is the first none Ash pairing I've shipped besides Contestshipping.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Hi hi, I've decided to become a Wishfulshipper instead. We all know Dento and Iris will stay in the same region while Ash takes off for his home town at the end of the series any ways.
    This is the first none Ash pairing I've shipped besides Contestshipping.
    =D Hi BlueDragonfangirl! Welcome to the Wishfulshipping thread xD

Lol both non-Ash ships coincidently have a green haired boy in them. XD

--

We need to get some topics going soon...sorry I haven't thought of anything unique lately @.@ school's been very busy. Though I am in a fanfiction mood...maybe if I get some time off this week or the next I can actually sit and think of some fun topics.

Page 139 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast