Page 141 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4242

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Ah, Halloween and dreams. I can remember that particular dream in which Cilan and Iris put together a special party honoring the friendship between those special guests right about this time last year. The rest of you won’t need to guess how that dream ended. If Cilan and Iris had a dream that led them to at least think about putting together such a festival, then they might have some unexpected tips to share between each other as they do so, thereby harmonizing their thoughts. Speaking of harmonization, there may be at least two areas of thought preoccupying my head at this moment, which I don’t mind too much.:

If Cilan and Iris organized a festival together, then what kind of festival do you think they would want, and what would they most likely do at the festival once they finished?

A festival commemorating the relationship between nature, people, and Pokémon could most certainly delight Cilan and Iris. While Cilan focuses on the emotions and moods represented by various occurrences in nature – from a clear sky to a flowing river – Iris could tap into her past experiences with Dragon Pokémon in order to provide a calm yet bold atmosphere for this event. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cilan offered to make up a poem to celebrate everything they’ve done up to that point and Iris ended up shrugging her shoulders before catching a glimpse of the stars overhead. Should Cilan join Iris for a round of deeper introspection, they could end up walking together away from any other people who happen to show up before heading back to see that the others are having fun just as they are. Fun could be more prevalent between these two trainers at Halloween.:

What do you think Cilan and Iris will do to celebrate Halloween?

I would think of a bag of candies to hand out to their friends initially, then ponder the prospect of sharing spooky stories and music with each other and their friends, all in good fun, most likely. To expand on my previous thoughts, they could match their costumes to the same effect. Hopefully, there are no falling statue heads to disrupt Cilan and Iris’ activities this time, and once they finish, they could summarize everything they did and learned throughout the day, looking at each other contently.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

What do you think Cilan and Iris will do to celebrate Halloween?

I think Cilan would get Iris to cook a Gothic styled cuisine and decorate the tables with pumpkins. I think they're both the kind of people who would dress and act to the occasion. I think they would also throw a party.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

All right. I promised you this last year, but here's a Halloween story.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8662325/1/The-Donut-of-Doom

It's not my best work, but I tried to make it funny.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I had a very, VERY cracky dream last night that seriously felt like a full length movie with two subplots 0_0; I can't remember every detail at this point, but I'll give out as much as I can.

There is this guy who met a strange little girl who came from a crashing spaceship in the middle of a forest. They became fast friends, and eventually the girl says she must get back home to the moon. This girl is pretty much the fish-girl from Ponyo, but instead of living in the ocean she lives in space. So she and the boy rides on a magical teleporting carpet to the other side of the planet and finds an old spaceship covered in moss (Kami's ship from DBZ? >.<) She shouts a command and the ship instantly flies over to the moon.

Somehow the dream takes place in a labyrinth setting, but the hallway is extremely narrow and there was (literally) crayon drawings of wishfulshipping doodles on the wall. The boy who I could never find who he looks like turns out to be Cilan trying to help the Ponyo-moon girl out. When we get to a room with big windows, showing a great view of planet earth, for some reason Iris is there. @_@;; They both follow the energetic Ponyo girl, but at the same time they would have awkward but romantic moments.

By the end of the movie, the Ponyo girl thanks them for sending her home while she goes off in her own spaceship while Dento and Iris goes back home to earth in the Kami ship. Finally back home, Iris seems to have no trouble holding Dento's hand as she smiles and walks down a sidewalk, next to a beautiful uh 'Italian-style' riverside and Dento, realizing what has bloomed between them, smiles with content. They all live happily ever after!!

Never eat chocolate ice cream in the middle of the night.
    Was it one of those dreams where you woke up and thought it was true? XD (I hate those...xD)

Either way it seems like it was pretty epic. I love the ones that feel like there was an actual story to it, unlike the ones I normally get...XD But man I almost want to draw something to that now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What do you think Dento and Iris will do to celebrate Halloween?

Cilan dresses up like a caveman
    Wearing a loin cloth XD

Maybe they should just crossdress? XD jk. I always liked Masked Sommelier Dento and Princess Iris but they should change it up again. I KNOW. GO AS WAR PAINT CHEERLEADERS. Oh gosh..now I’m answering the topic. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post

A festival commemorating the relationship between nature, people, and Pokémon could most certainly delight Cilan and Iris. While Cilan focuses on the emotions and moods represented by various occurrences in nature – from a clear sky to a flowing river – Iris could tap into her past experiences with Dragon Pokémon in order to provide a calm yet bold atmosphere for this event. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cilan offered to make up a poem to celebrate everything they’ve done up to that point and Iris ended up shrugging her shoulders before catching a glimpse of the stars overhead.
    Aww how sweet, I could picture them doing that. Both have a fondness for nature (whether it be fishing, lying in a meadow, playing in trees, or Pokemon). They should totally have this in White Forest. (I got Pokemon White 2, and I always picture Dento and Iris there. XDDD)
    Hopefully, there are no falling statue heads to disrupt Cilan and Iris’ activities this time, and once they finish, they could summarize everything they did and learned throughout the day, looking at each other contently.
    Ahahaha you sir, are a genius. XDDDD

I could picture a couple of scenarios with these two, and it’s somewhat hard to place too. I could see Iris wanting to go trick-or-treating while Dento’d probably feel a bit more awkward. XD Scary stories and movies are a must though. I could see one of them hugging the other if they get scared. XD And I could see Dento’s brothers included, most likely Pod would go to those houses that have candy in a bowl that say “take one only” and take them all (only for Iris or Corn to slap him on his wrist…that’d be Corn. Iris would forcefully make him put the candy back. XD).
    --

@FlyingEevee: I read your fic at school today! I really enjoyed it, it was hilarious. XD I’ll definitely leave you a review soon! :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Yes! My exams are nearly over! I haven't appeared here for ages!

Plot together to find the best way to scare Ash for halloween. Meanwhile, Ash pulls out the Vanillite and Purrloin holiday ornaments.

Also, I kind of want to do some Wishfulshipping fanart soon. Can someone please give me an idea or two?

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Yes! My exams are nearly over! I haven't appeared here for ages!
    Yay!~ And now...mine are just coming up. Dx winter please get here soon

Meanwhile, Ash pulls out the Vanillite and Purrloin holiday ornaments.
    PFFT. xD He should totally give them some goody bags with those in it. I'd love to see their expressions (and then fear hug each other. XDDD)

Also, I kind of want to do some Wishfulshipping fanart soon. Can someone please give me an idea or two?
    Leeeet's see, I'll come up with some...hopefully they'll be ok, or at least spur some inspiration:

-Dento and Iris fishing
    -hugging
    -reading a book
    -watching a scary movie
    -playing with a skitty (or one of their Pokemon)
    -Star watching
    -Um them in an awkward situation with Pansage and Kibago/Emolga snickering at them

Does this help, or did I give you one too many? ^^; (I seriously just thought of random things. XD; )

--

Btw, I can't post pictures this Thurs. I'm going to a Writing Con. Thurs-Sunday (from 8am-8pm). XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Leeeet's see, I'll come up with some...hopefully they'll be ok, or at least spur some inspiration:

-Dento and Iris fishing
    -hugging
    -reading a book
    -watching a scary movie
    -playing with a skitty (or one of their Pokemon)
    -Star watching
    -Um them in an awkward situation with Pansage and Kibago/Emolga snickering at them

Does this help, or did I give you one too many? ^^; (I seriously just thought of random things. XD; )

--
    Nope! Not at all! I think I've got some great ideas from you. Thanks! Now, I just need to get my scanner running.

By the way; Do any of you happen to believe in the Shadow Triad= Striaton Trio theory?
    What would Iris say if she discovered that Dento was a shadow triad member? Would she think it was cool? In Gameverse only.

Looking forward to seeing it. Maniac gave some good ideas.

What would Iris say if she discovered that Dento was a shadow triad member? Would she think it was cool?
    I think that she might have a different opinion on Ghetis because the reason a lot of people are a shadow triad member becayse Ghetis saved their lives. I also think that she would probally be good friends with N. I think Iris and Dento would have some interestin conversations which would probably be different from the innocent interactions from the anime.

Advancers Tumblr

Hey Wishfulshippers, Sorry for being inactive for so long so Yeah I'm want to treat you guys with the second Year Secret Santa for the Wishfulshipping thread. Now before I post the form here I'm going to answer this topic:
    What would Iris say if she discovered that Dento was a shadow traid member? Would she think it was cool?
    Well it was Iris, she would be against Dento because he is against trainers with Pokemon and stealing them is wrong so Iris would ttry to make Dento understand that trainer and Pokemon can be as one and show him the light.
    Ok Now here is the form:
    State your identity:
    What type of Wishfulshipping gift you would love to get?
    What type of strengths that you good at (Etc,Fanart,Banners,Fanfictions)

Banner made by Skiyomi

Secret Santa for the Wishfulshipping thread:
    Lightgiver

Fanfictions, fanart, banners. Anything's good when it's wishfulshipping-related.

What type of strengths are you good at? (Etc,Fanart,Banners,Fanfictions)
    I'm not sure if it's anything to boast about, but I can do fanart. That's pretty much it.
    Last edited by lightgiver; 6th November 2012 at 12:04 PM.

What would Iris say if she discovered that Dento was a shadow triad member? Would she think it was cool?

Hmm I don't think Iris would find it cool, just because she reminds me of a girl with a strong sense of justice and stuff, even in the games. But I can imagine her trying to see through it, as well as trying to show him the light...to get over his er rogue-ish/ninja-ish ways? But I never really was able to swallow this theory comfortably, mainly because I dont' like the thought of my favorite characters being villains. ^^; Though I do think they are them in Pokemon Special or Kusaka is just trolling us hard But I have pondered this theory before thanks to the fanfiction Chrysanthemums and tried to relate it to Wishfulshipping. xD

Now for the Secret Santa:

Name: 00poke_maniac

Fanart, banner, fanfiction..I'm fine with anything. Whatever floats your boat. XDD

Fanart mostly. I can write fanfiction, but considering how I didn't finish my fanfic for my friend's birthday on time (which is still in progress) probably not the best thing for me to get done quickly and efficiently. Unless you want it next year. XD;

Secret Santa? Eee I love doing this~

Name: Yuppirox

Anything's fine, though I've been craving a good fic lately so I'm leaning a bit towards that. XD

In order: Fanart, Graphics, Fanfiction. I'm confident in all of these so...yeah.

Now to answer the topic..

Iris, although she'd be shocked at first, would eventually look past that disturbing piece of information because she knows that Dento is truly a gentle person at heart. I definitely don't believe she'd find it cool. As Dentogirl said, she has a strong sense of justice, and the Shadow Triad do work for Team Plasma.

To start this off, I do not believe in this theory. I never HAVE believed in this theory, and would be beyond heartbroken if I was proven wrong when I play White 2. I expect Iris would be the same way, considering everything that happens in the games...not that she wouldn't be able to change him, of course. It would take time, but the power of love and/or friendship always wins. Or so the many books and anime I've seen would claim.

And a Secret Santa? In November? It was fun last year, but...actually, forget it, I'll do it. More time to work on my present, after all.

Name: FlyingEevee

Like I said last year, anything goes. I'm still a bit of a Grinch, though, so I'd prefer comedy to Christmas...you can put Christmas in, though.

Well, considering I share an artistic level with my 11-year-old brother and have no idea how to make a banner, fanfiction is the only thing I'm good at.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Secret Santa thingy:

ChoronekoLuver13:

Audino (pun, get it?), a fanfic would be quite nice to read, and maybe some fanart as well.

I'm pretty much just a medium-level fanfic writer since I've resigned from drawing and/or posting fanart.
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Aww... Why no funny Wishful pictures from latest episode? ;~; Oh well, its funny how in all that Iris development, Cilan would just smile and worry in background.

If Cilan and Iris organized a festival together, then what kind of festival do you think they would want, and what would they most likely do at the festival once they finished?

Well clearly the people who knew Cilan and Iris are organising a festival together will be ready for anything. Not sure, possibly something to do with an event around that time of year. Once they finished, I can see Cilan and Iris spending time together and maybe cause its organised by them Cilan could have set up a secret surprise for Iris or something in front of a stage and then freeze up all embarrassed.

This is kind of late now but whatever. Ooh, I could see them setting up a haunted house and while they are working tougher they keep getting pestered by Ash saying "is it ready yet?" When its complete Cilan goes trick or treating, dragging Iris along while Ash is occupied with the haunted house.

In Gameverse only, huh? Idk, maybe, I could see Cilan doing that ninja thing trying to impress Iris and only failing, yes even in the games! XD

Haha, Secret Santa for the Wishfulshipping huh? Sounds cool but I think I'll pass for now, I need to work on my Fanart just a bit more before I start uploading.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

[Been watching the current episode and I've pick some of my favorite scenes

Spoiler:- ep.:

Secret Santa! I guess this would be my first time joining it here, and I would like to give it a try
    Name: Ashist_Wilketch

I like graphcis and fants but either of them would do, anything will be very appreciated.

hmm.. I do fanarts and I'm not awesome in graphcis but I do make banners and avatars
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I'm glad that We are getting into the part of Secret Santa. So Yep I will keep up with the members for this event. You guys still have tons of time. So Keep up the Wishfulshipping. So I said enjoy the fun of this. This is unlimited until the same time as last year.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Is it too late to sign up for the Wishfulshipping Secret Santa thing?

Name: xEryChan but you can all just call me Eryy.

What type of Wishfulshipping gift you would love to get? A graphic or a fanfic would be nice but I'll take anything you're willing to give me.

What type of strengths that you good at (Etc,Fanart,Banners,Fanfictions) FanFictions are the only things I can do. I can't make graphics since I don't have photoshop (grr :/) and I'm not good with making fanarts either so FanFictions are like the only things I can make.

Pearlshipper Specialshipper | Nathan Sykes fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Aww... Why no funny Wishful pictures from latest episode? ;~; Oh well, its funny how in all that Iris development, Cilan would just smile and worry in background.
    Aw I'm sorry. T_T I failed my duty. But the truth is I've been at a Writers Conference this whole weekend (I'm going to be there for a few more days. xD) I just was too lazy to post pictures..and busy listening without computer access. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    [Been watching the current episode and I've pick some of my favorite scenes

Spoiler:- ep.:
    OMG THIS SCENE!!! I smiled there. It may not have been very shippy, but you know what? IT WAS CUTE. XDDDDD I WAS ALL "LOOK IRIS DENTO WANTS A HUUUUG! HUUG HIM NOW!" I could totally see him hugging her though. xD Just seems so...him but this is Pokemon and you rarely see hugs between pwotagonists. T_T

OH and for what was being said, only have a tidbit (but I had to ask someone xD)

Spoiler:- WHAT WAS SAID:

I'm like hyped right now. For no reason, but I was just blabbing to my mom all about Dento and Iris. xDDDD I was all "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS EPISODE WHERe ThEY BOTH ARGUED like a married couple ABOUT A YAMASK. DENTO THOUGHT IT WAS SCIENTIFIcAL AND IrIS THOUGHT IT WAS A DEMON."

That reminds me, I could totally see them arguing when they get married. Centered around: A "GHOST" IN THEIR BASEMENT. And no I don't think it's something that would damage their relationship it's how they flirt

I think I missed it on here. ._.; I could seriously ramble on and on I think.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Is it too late to sign up for the Wishfulshipping Secret Santa thing?
    Haha no worrries, there's plenty of time to sign up! ^.^ It's only November after all. XD

I updated The Other King last night. Feel so good. Oh wow, I love doing Secret Santas.

Name: C.Gholy

Anything will do really. But I love things such as Gothic, historical, fantasy , medieval things and most things AU.

Fan-art is my weak point, but I would be willing to put the effort into a fan art. I also love doing graphics and fan fics. I love making sparkly and colourful graphics.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 10th November 2012 at 9:46 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

Umm... have you guys got any room for an old-time member such as me...? I'm... really sorry for leaving Wishfulshipping behind... I miss it... and I miss you all too. I've really missed being a part of the Wishful community... though I'm not interested in Pokemon and couldn't care less if it dropped off the face of the earth... I still have a soft spot for these two... and that's the way it will probably always be... so, if there IS any time for me, my "sign-up" form will be here...

Name: Jesspikapal~

Honestly, I'm not fussed one bit. The best Christmas present you guys could get me would be to accept me back here after leaving for so long... though I'm partial to fanarts/fanfictions...

Writing and Drawing, though drawing sometimes has uploading issues. But writing is fine, so is drawing... it just may be a tad later than scheduled and not exactly the best camera quality... ^^;

Anyways, that's me out.
    Happy Wishfulshipping...~

~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Has the forum site been glitchy for only me these past few days? I've been trying to get in, but without much luck.

Here's a crappy piece of fanart I did. No particular theme to it, just what I expect the BW trio to do on a regular day.

wishfulshippingandAsh2.jpg

"A Pokemon Sommelier always needs to take good care of his pokemon's appearances and condition."
    "So that's how you groom his broccoli head so well! You're good at it, Dento!"
    "Of course! That's what makes an A-class Sommelier!"
    "You both're crazy."

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Umm... have you guys got any room for an old-time member such as me...? I'm... really sorry for leaving Wishfulshipping behind... I miss it... and I miss you all too. I've really missed being a part of the Wishful community... though I'm not interested in Pokemon and couldn't care less if it dropped off the face of the earth... I still have a soft spot for these two... and that's the way it will probably always be... so, if there IS any time for me, my "sign-up" form will be here...
    AWWW JESS I MISSED YOU *GLOMPS* X3333 You're welcome anytime here always remember that. xDDD And yeah the sign-up will be open for a while. ^^

Has the forum site been glitchy for only me these past few days? I've been trying to get in, but without much luck.
    I'm not sure. I finally got back from my writers conference....that I so awkwardly was a biology major wrapped in the middle of writing majors...xDDDD Interesting experience to say indeed. XD It's working fine now though, from what I see.

Here's a crappy piece of fanart I did. No particular theme to it, just what I expect the BW trio to do on a regular day.

wishfulshippingandAsh2.jpg

"A Pokemon Sommelier always needs to take good care of his pokemon's appearances and condition."
    "So that's how you groom his broccoli head so well! You're good at it, Dento!"
    "Of course! That's what makes an A-class Sommelier!"
    "You both're crazy."
    D'aaaw I don't find it bad at all. I really like that style of yours. It may not look like the same style as the animators do or the same as those overly talented pixiv artists, but really art is so much more than copying a style. You have to find your own style after all, and I really find yours to be very pleasant. ^^ It's a cute situation too. XDD

Um...so in the midst of writing a few fanfics for my friend, I started writing some Wishfulshipping Drabbles (that 25 random word challenge thing). I'm positive I'll finish these soon, so expect it up on fanfiction later today. ^^ As a warning, it's just pure fluff. I'm in a random fluffy mood and want to test my descriptions and stuff. xD

Here's a cute fanart: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31436273

At first I didn't see Dento there. Both of them look so different with their hair down. xDDD

Tada!~ Here's my work:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8695835/...bble-Challenge

I honestly can't figure FF.net anymore. I really want to write an author's note, but I don't know. Do I write it on my document? //so confused. So I'll just write what I was going to say here:

I know it's not 25 words, but this is the best my attention span with give me. XDDD I plan on updating this in the near future. So enjoy~
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th November 2012 at 4:04 AM.

Ok guys I won't give the Secret Santa assignments until the 15th of November. So Yeah If you want to still take part then hurry. XD Once again nice fanart 00poke_maniac Keep up the Wishfulshipping support. Also welcome back Jess. It is good to see you back on the forum.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 12th November 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

AWWW JESS I MISSED YOU *GLOMPS* X3333 You're welcome anytime here always remember that. xDDD
    Also welcome back Jess. It is good to see you back on the forum.
    Aww, you guys... ;U; *Cries in the corner in joy, scribbling Wishful works all the way* I'm just so happy... and feels good to BE back! Thanks a bunch. x) Also loving the fanart from you guys! It's awesome to see that Wishful is STILL going strong, even without my support... superly happy here. Dento looks a little odd without his chicken-head though. :P Still, a cute situation. :3

I'm thinking of writing something for these two again shortly. I'll work on that... after all, suffering severe boredom does not sit well with me, so I'll find an alternative by writing for these two and posting some WAY over-due work. It'll be nice to hear from everybody again - feedback was always awesome from fellow Wishfulshippers. It'll be a pleasure to receive again. x3

Hmm, recently, I've been working on a project over Pokemon conspiracies and such with a friend on Youtube... and one of the topics is the infamous Lavender Town Syndrome. And Lavender Town obviously has Pokemon Tower in it. I'm thinking that'd be a good place for Wishfulshippy situations - with Iris being spiritual, and Dento trying to appear self assured, scientific and explanatory, but actually ends up peeing his pants... it'd be a perfect opening for hilarity AND cuteness at the same time. I'm thinking of writing a piece for the infamous tower soon, but I thought I'd offer my piece of mind here too. c;

Anyways, Happy Wishfulshipping! *Starts scribbling again*

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Page 141 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast