Page 142 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Jess! I missed your post earlier on! I blame the my glitchy computer browser, I didn't seem to see it earlier.... I hope you're doing more of your fanfics, I'm looking forward to reading them!

@00poke_maniac; Aww, thanks for your comment. I don't really have anyone to show my artwork to, off the forum. It's nice to receive some feedback. Also, I love that fanart. The two of them look so adorable with their hair down. Maybe I should try something like that when I get the time.

*decides to post on Wishful thread...for like no reason. xDDD*

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    [COLOR="#FFD700"]
    Dento looks a little odd without his chicken-head though. :P Still, a cute situation. :3

LOL. XD I used to call Dento "Torchic Boy" because of his hair. xD We might as well call them produce. Dento's got chicken hair, while Iris has fish-hair....who both take after plants...XD xD Both of them look so adorable with their hair down. <3 At first I didn't recognize Dento though, I thought he was some other character...xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    @00poke_maniac; Aww, thanks for your comment.
    You're welcome! ^.^

--

So um...does anyone else wish they got their picture taken in that cute little faceboard with the Frillish back when they were at that Gym waiting for Ash and Kotetsu? XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

What do you think Cilan's favorite Dragon would be, I easily picture an Altaria cuddling him and Iris.

Working on a new chapter of The Other King. It should be up by today or tomorrow. I also love the picture with their hair down. It's so nice, but I almost didn't notice it was them because they look so different. @Gotpika, I think an Altaria would suit both of them really well as well. They're all bright and optimistic.

My response to a dare. Don't know what else I can do to it now.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    What do you think Cilan's favorite Dragon would be, I easily picture an Altaria cuddling him and Iris.
    Reminds me, I was going to write a drabble on this, but it'd go different than my answer.

I want to break pattern and say Flygon. Just because the thought of a Flygon's tail wrapped around them would be so cute. X3 OR GIVING THEM A HUG WITH ITs LITTLE ARMS And it's green and mystic like Dento [green] and Iris [mystic-ish] are. XDDD But Altaria is an adorable choice as well. I saw a picture by mochi once of Iris cuddling with a Deino and Dento cuddling with an Altaria. X3

Oh oh and I watched BW2014 today:     Spoiler:- :

@C.Gholy- I love your banner! It's so pretty and bright. X3 The screenshots you picked were nice too. XD And yay about The Other King being updated soon!~ =D

I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow~

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Pfft that is adorable. May not be shippy in the romantic sense, but it's still sweet. :3

I found a fanart~ It's not tagged under denai on Pixiv but thankfully a WSer on tumblr shared it for all to see. sorry if it's already been posted here before xD;

(Warning: Has other Dento ships besides Wishful) http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=31233499

I just went all, "aww" while reading that haha that is so cute. I know it's not all that shippy much, since they're good friends who don't realize they have feelings for each other xDD but that is still really cute.

Oh, and C.Gholy, totally loving that banner! Great job on it (:

Well We got at least 9 members for the Secret Santa event,so I will give them out soon enough. But if you still want to join I'm not giving them until the end of the day. Until then stay Wishfulshipping.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 15th November 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

That's good to hear. Glad you all love the banner guys. http://skiyomi.deviantart.com/#/d5l63gi

I also had a play around on a tudors doll maker and I used it to make a wishfulshipping image although I had to edit Cilan's hair on GIMP. XD

http://www.dolldivine.com/the-tudors-scene-maker.php
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 16th November 2012 at 12:23 AM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Umm... have you guys got any room for an old-time member such as me...? I'm... really sorry for leaving Wishfulshipping behind... I miss it... and I miss you all too.
    Jess, why would you ever ask that?! There will always be room for you! You're one of our dearest friends!

My topic (please please please don't take this too seriously): What if Cilan was a Yandere for Iris?
    (Yandere definition: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere . I don't mean like an over-extreme murderous type, I mean kind of a more mild version or something)
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Pfft that is adorable. May not be shippy in the romantic sense, but it's still sweet. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I just went all, "aww" while reading that haha that is so cute. I know it's not all that shippy much, since they're good friends who don't realize they have feelings for each other xDD but that is still really cute.
    IKR? It's still very cute especially since he's her pain, and she only allows herself to dirty-fy his precious skin. <3 Plus in a way it was a turning point in the episode where she decided to use Ash's Snivy. x333

I found a fanart~ It's not tagged under denai on Pixiv but thankfully a WSer on tumblr shared it for all to see. sorry if it's already been posted here before xD;
    I've seen those before, but I think I forgot to post them. X3 I love them Mostly the Wishful and Serviceshippy one but w/e XD. I do wonder what's being said in the WS picture though. x3

Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Well We got at least 9 members for the Secret Santa event,so I will give them out soon enough. But if you still want to join I'm not giving them until the end of the day. Until then stay Wishfulshipping.
    Hmm just curious, do we need a even number, or will you be entering to even it out? =O

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    That's good to hear. Glad you all love the banner guys. http://skiyomi.deviantart.com/#/d5l63gi
    Oh cute! Skiyomi did a great job on it. X3 I left a comment on dA. XD

I also had a play around on a tudors doll maker and I used it to make a wishfulshipping image although I had to edit Cilan's hair on GIMP. XD
    Ooh! That's really cool! XD Was Dento's hair hard to edit on GIMP? I have gimp but I'm so slow with digital art, though I have done a few WS drawings

(Yandere definition: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere . I don't mean like an over-extreme murderous type, I mean kind of a more mild version or something)
    Assuming there is a mild version, right? XDDD

What if Cilan was a Yandere for Iris?

What? Dento be a--*remembers Dento blast of Burgundy with Crustle* Yeah, he very well could be. XDD Why can I picture him threatening rivals with forks?

Though to be honest (on a sweeter note here) I imagine him being more overprotective if something or someone tries to hurt her (and not being a green-eyed monster xD)she'd probably hate that though, given her individual nature. I remember once when some rude guy pushed my mom, my dad got really mad (granted he was really immature about it but the point still remains xD) but I could picture Dento be a bit like that. Just not to the same extent to my dad. xD Like remember when Dento got mad at Skyla, and his voice got scary deep? That's how I picture him (but I can't imagine him actually trying to use force, unless things got really bad.)

On a side note I got some Wishfuly colored pens a few weeks ago. I wasn't planning on it, it just happened. xDDDD (I got green, pink, black and purple) xDD
    -

Here's the pictures I promised you guys:

Spoiler:- images:

Can't remember if there was something else I was going to say....XD

tumblr|fanfiction

@00poke_maniac We don't need an even number. I might paired someone with two like I did last year. If no one else joins. And no I will not be join this year. But I will tribute to the forum with a fanfiction or something. So It is the lucky of the draw of whom gets whom.
    I like the screenshots of today's episode.
    @C.Gholy I like that picture of Dento and Iris. Like Prince and Princess or King or Queen.

Banner made by Skiyomi

OMG THIS SCENE!!! I smiled there. It may not have been very shippy, but you know what? IT WAS CUTE. XDDDDD I WAS ALL "LOOK IRIS DENTO WANTS A HUUUUG! HUUG HIM NOW!" I could totally see him hugging her though. xD Just seems so...him but this is Pokemon and you rarely see hugs between pwotagonists. T_T

OH and for what was being said, only have a tidbit (but I had to ask someone xD)
    Yeah,they look like they were about to do it yet a hugging scene seems impossible rarely to happened in the anime.

Here's a crappy piece of fanart I did. No particular theme to it, just what I expect the BW trio to do on a regular day.

wishfulshippingandAsh2.jpg
    Oh, Ash..XD This is a cute pic! Good job on it lightgiver

Here's the pictures I promised you guys:

Spoiler:- images:

Can't remember if there was something else I was going to say....XD
    Aw..Indeed eevee, si so cute!

^Now this is what I called ''cool''.. Yeah, I'm corny as that. Cool pictures and I love the part where they are seated nect to each other. I remember the roller coaster ride when they are also seated next to each other. NOt so shippy but cute scene

@C.Gholy, I love the banner you've made! and Nice fanart you posted.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Thanks for putting up the screenshots of the latest episode. Eevee cuteness is irresistible. Talking of eevees,

Which Eeveelution(s) would suit Wishfulshipping (or Dento and Iris) the best, and why?

In my opinion, I'd go with Espeon and Umbreon. The two of them are meant to be opposites to one another, but they're almost always portrayed together in a pair. Just like a certain two characters.

Which Eeveelution(s) would suit Wishfulshipping (or Dento and Iris) the best, and why?

I always sort of imagine them being a Leafeon/Espeon duo or Leafeon/Eevee duo. It all started in my Mystery Dungeon game when I named a Leafeon who joined my team Dento, and then got a Flareon and named him Pod and got a Vaporeon named him Corn. As for why I see Iris as an Espeon is because it fits with her "Sixth Sense" and in my main stream games Leafeon and Espeon work well together x3 though I did have Iris cheat on Dento for Nidoking, I guess this is when his forks will come out.

Though after the new PMD trailer I toyed with Dento being Umbreon and Iris being Espeon. I see Umbreon being more against ESP and stuff, especially since it doesn't effect him. XD

tumblr|fanfiction

Jess, why would you ever ask that?! There will always be room for you! You're one of our dearest friends!
    I'm ever so grateful... :') When I got welcomed back, it was sort of a shock for me - not because the people on the Wishfulshipping thread were likely to say no, but because a lot of people seemed to remember me in a positive way as opposed to the girl that ditched the thread when it was in need of posts... it really startled me - in a good way. And I'm really happy about it!

Hmm, I have a couple. Either Flareon and Jolteon - because of the apparent Reshiram and Zekrom theme between these guys that Dentogirl pointed out. I don't know, fire/electric, just like the legendaries... and since there was a theory all about those two and how they could technically be linked to Wishfulshipping, I don't see why these notorious Poke's can't too. However, that being said, I'm very fond of Espeon and Umbreon as it is - to have Dento as an Umbreon would kind of kill the Pokemon for me though... I don't know, to me it doesn't suit. But if I could stand it, I would definitely vote those too - the Pokemon are cute as it is, so to have Wishfulshipping in the mix... it'd be quite perfect. x)

But I'm gonna go with the typical Leafeon and Espeon theme too - not only do the colours symbolise who we're trying to portray, but they seem to resemble similar things to them too. Like, Espeon with the magic-type feel (it's design - I don't know, to me it feels rather mystic, majestic...) and Leafeon with the nature-feel, clean and natural. It strikes me as the likely duo for these guys. :3

Happy Wishfulshipping~

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Hmm, this is kind of a toughie. But, if I had to say:

Cilan: Leafeon and Flareon. I say Leafeon for obvious reasons: the grass theme, and it's amount of majesty. And, as Jess stated, Leafeon's natural feel to it (Cilan's beliefs on more natural and sciency things). I say Flareon because it reminds me of how much passion Cilan has during his extreme or connoisseur moments, which is what I probably like most about Cilan~ (remember the whole Skyla incident with the volcano in the background?)

Iris: Espeon and Jolteon. Espeon for the whole Sixth Sense/Haley Joel Osment thing, and purple color scheme. I'm saying Jolteon because of Iris (like Cilan) has a bit of a short fuse, and will object to it quickly (like lightning). Jolteon also has kind of an energetic and spunky (or should I say sparky) personality, matching Iris to a T.

Why can I picture him threatening rivals with forks?
    Okay, that's arguably one of the most hilarious things I've heard all day. Somehow, I can picture Cilan doing that too (y'know, if he were a bit of a Yandere towards Iris). (Hmm, I wonder if anyone would write a Wishfulshipping fic with Yandere!Cilan... That'd be quite interesting!) Also, does it help that Cilan probably has access to a chef's knife?
    Last edited by ChoronekoLuver13; 17th November 2012 at 1:24 AM.
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke

...Yandere!Cilan
    WHAT IS THIS LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK?!?! *Flips table*

Well, if it counts for anything, Choroneko, I was thinking of a Wishful fic - Gina's pretty excited for it. It centres around Lavender Town and such - The Pokemon Tower. So yeah, look out for that. I have my plans all in my inbox (yeah, I PMed myself, problem?) but I just can't figure out how to start it... every beginning I've juggled with so far just doesn't seem to fit the theme I'm going for... :/

But I'm working on it as we speak, vague ideas and the lot. I'm also kinda pumped for the Secret Santa too... though blanks are the only things in my mind right now - I got nothing for now. >A<

But hey, happy Wishfulshipping, right?

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

WHAT IS THIS LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK?!?! *Flips table*
    Gee, Jess, I'm sorry if I upset you. But, it's just kind of a silly idea that came to my head last night...
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Gee, Jess, I'm sorry if I upset you...
    No, I meant WHAT IS YANDERE, omg, I don't understand!!! *Dies*

I'm not mad. Every Wishful idea is appreciated, right? x3
    Sorry - I just really don't understand all these seemingly Jappense terms, or... anime terms, or whatever they are and it's like "Omg, English is nice. ;A;" with me.. XDD

~Jess~

No, I meant WHAT IS YANDERE, omg, I don't understand!!!
    Oh... eheh, well here's the definition for it: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere

It's okay that you didn't know what it meant, I didn't know what a certain term meant either! And yeah, I thought my idea would be a bit more unexpected and fresh!
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post

No, I meant WHAT IS YANDERE, omg, I don't understand!!! *Dies*
    Lol Jess. This might help you:

Spoiler:- Yandere, TV Tropes def:

XDDD

I still like my fork idea. xDDD I think Dento'd be sane enough to not use a knife..... ._.; But I don't like the thought of jealous thoughts lol.

I'm loving your guy's Eevee ideas. X3 They are so cute. The Flareon/Jolteon duo I didn't think of till now, and that really does fit into their Fire and Electric motif. <3

Lol Jess you better get a beginning to that fic soon. xP I'd totally race ya' xDDDD jk. I fail at races
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th November 2012 at 1:58 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Lol Jess. This might help you.
    Woops, there goes my brain~

Lol Jess you better get a beginning to that fic soon. xP I'd totally race ya' xDDDD jk. I fail at races.
    Same here, sis, last time I entered a race... I dropped my spoon. >.> But I can't think of a beginning!! Wishfulshipping, you're really killing me tonight!! ;_______; (Hides in the Wishful-scattered corner and scribble randomly on a wall, waiting for an awesome idea to come* Maybe I should just settle for Dento stabbing Iris with forks... -_-'

Maybe I should just settle for Dento stabbing Iris with forks... -_-'
    Don't worry Jess, I'm sure whatever you think of, it'll be wonderful! I'd really like to read it! And, there is another, erm... "flavor" of Yandere, which kinda maybe sorta involves killi-- I mean, eliminating anyone who dares try to "steal" Iris away.

(How the heck do you guys do the cross out thing with your text?!)
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Don't worry Jess, I'm sure whatever you think of, it'll be wonderful! I'd really like to read it!
    I sure hope you're right, Choroneko... because I'm really itching to write it... it's been too long since I wrote something Wishfulshippy and I miss it. The support is great too, so thanks a lot! I guess I just really wanna nail it, since I'm guessing I'll be a little rusty as it goes anyways, having not written for it for so long... :s

Hahaha, Dento even TRYING to kill somebody... makes me laugh.

"I must now ELIMINATE your foul taste, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ *Throws a spoon at them*"... that's the kind of scenario I have in mind. XD

~Jess~

Page 142 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast