Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

How would a day in the snow together go?

Omg, Iris would dress up with thick wolly jumpers and numerous scarves and pairs of gloves and ear mufflers and hats and all other wintery get-up and then Dento would take her out into the Striaton Gym back-garden (which is huge by the way, and with snow it grows so hush) and start making snowmen. She'd kick it over to be a jerk, get snow in her heavy winter-boots and start spasming violently, claiming she can "taste the cold" even though it's in her boot so it's only possible to "feel the cold", leaving Dento to continue his snow poke-family in peace.

He would then realise Iris is in danger because she starts to taste the cold for real, rip the head from a poke-snowman and throw it in a wild panic, before jumping towards her and taking her boot off, while supporting her with his arms. Then, he'd take off his shoes like a valiant gentleman, and give them to her, and she would be flattered and kiss his cheek and run off back inside.

And Dento would be stood in socks in the snow.

The End~ c:

~Jess~

EDIT: I HAZ NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS: If Iris and Dento had a dragon (NOT a Pokemon), how would they raise it? And what would their relationship as one big happy family be like?
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 24th November 2012 at 2:00 AM.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

If Iris and Dento had a dragon (NOT a Pokemon), how would they raise it? And what would their relationship as one big happy family be like?[/QUOTE]

Wat? xDDDDDD

Dento: IRIS, IRIS, IRIS LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!! 8D
    Iris: Is...that an egg?
    Dento: Yeah it is, I saw one of these birds in our backyard sitting on it!~
    Iris: What kind of Pokemon is that?
    Dento: It's not a Pokemon...I think....it's a chicken! =D
    Iris: You mean like the stuff we eat?
    Dento: *nods*
    Iris: That doesn't look like anything I had scrambled before....=o how will you cook it?
    Dento: u_u We're not cooking this egg, we're gonna hatch it!
    Iris: *looks outside at strutting ibises* Into...one of those things? O.e
    Dento: *nods* I'm not just a Pokemon Sommelier, I'm an Ornithtology Sommelier!~

After sleeping, incubating, and bathing with their dear new family member it hatches! Into a small dragon with large eyes, derpy wings, turquoise green scales, two horns, and a large tail with spikes at the end.

Iris finds the small creature adorable (err whatever it is) Dento is aghast but soon warms up to the little guy (literally, when he said it was the Weirdest Tasting Chicken he ever saw it blew embers at him :P)

Kibago/Haxorus sees it as his little brother and often plays with him with plush squeaky toys and sniny things Dento's spoon collection. Iris hand feeds the little guy, however because it hatched in Dento's arms it thinks Dento's his mother and Iris his father. Because it is not technically a Pokemon, they keep it as they would a pet dog. If they ever leave their house to go on "errands" they use him as a watch dog.

And he meows.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

If Iris and Dento had a dragon (NOT a Pokemon), how would they raise it? And what would their relationship as one big happy family be like?

Gina, we're being cracky as hell and filling up the thread with crap... but it's Wishful crap, so it's legit. XDDD

I imagine more of a:

Iris: Dento, Dento, look what I found! 8D *Holds up derp dragon*
    Dento: *Screams* What the heck is that?! *Clears throat* I-I mean... what a truly awful taste... it's... undefinable! *Stares into it's soul*
    Iris: It's rude to stare, Dento! You're making the poor wittle guy uncomfortable! *Dragon hiccups, Iris coos and pets and makes a fuss of*
    Dento: B-But, but... *Slumps*
    Iris: Not a but in there! We need to look after this little guy! We can't have him wandering alone.
    Thing: <.> *Derp*
    Dento: *Eye Twitch* But Iris... what IS IT?!
    Iris: I'm not sure... but it looks cool so we should raise it together.
    Dento: T-Together?!
    Iris: Together. *Takes his hand in one, dragons claws in the other and spins in a spazzy circle for around two minutes* "Dento gets span around by Iris and Dragon while I play unfitting music" on Youtube springs to mind.

A few years later, with the dragon grown up, it is a mischievous little derp-derp that is named... Derpy. Despite the name, it was Dento who thought of it, because apparently it seemed "appropriate" at the time. Derpy, in the result, takes his time making sure to eat Dento's spoon-collection as a punishment for hating his "child" so much. Despite his pranks, Derpy and Dento are rather close and Dento actually likes being pranked by Derpy once in a while because it makes him feel like a peace-keeper of sorts 'cause it's keeping Derpy in check. Y'know, 'cause Derpy's capable of world blow-up and all that dragon-chiz.

Derpy is close to Iris. Likes to chew on her hair when he gets bored. You'd imagine Axew would get mad, but he's just says: "Yeah, there's enough to share, bro." and lets him. 'Cause Axew's generous like that. And it makes Iris love them both more, plus she gets her "quality time" with "Daddy-Dearest" because she makes him clean her hair so it's all nice and poofy. He uses his special berries and her hair gets all nice and chew-able again for the next day of dragon-training. Derpy also likes to set Axew's tail alight for the lulz, but never bullies him and always looks out for him.

They all are like one huge dysfunctional family. It's beautiful. And totally legit. :')

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Sometimes this thread gets so Wth. XDD This wasn't too too bad compared to Sexiness of Dento, Mouthwash w/ Arsonist children, Jellyfish, and Yandere!Dento.

I remember reading something about Dento and Iris arguing, and what made me laugh was that these two have been shown to argue, but can agree with each other at the same time. XDD /so yeah random observation is random/

How would Dento and Iris comfort each other if they were over stressed/worked?

Dento, I have in my head, would try to pamper Iris to make her "less stressed" only to make it even worse, the poor guy. XDD But seriously, I can imagine him cooking for her - her favourite foods, alongside a generous helping of apples throughout the day - , sitting with her and hugging her and telling her not to worry. And that would make her feel good, but at the same time, stress her out even more because she feels like a little kid with her Dad. XDD

Of course, a good ol' hug from the match-making Connoisseur works fine too. x)

Iris would probably tell him to "man up", only for Dento to get upset even more. She would realise this, she would apologise and she would try her best to make it easy for him by staying out of his way and making it easier to cope... but that, unbeknownst to her, would make him feel worse. She'd approach him by night to ask him what's wrong since he still wouldn't have recovered by the looks of things, and he would just burst into tears of frustration (I do that sometimes, I know how it is) and she would hold him by the fire and tell him that everything would be all right.

Yeah, my inspiration compared to yesterday totally SUCKS. XDDD

Fire. Water. Electric. Which of these three suits them both the best, both individually and together? Explain why.

Discuss.

~Jess~

I could easily see Dento be all mother hen towards Iris. XDD So pretty much like what Jess said. I imagine Iris being the type to keep to herself when she's upset, and while she enjoy's Dento's doting it does annoy her a bit. She'd probably send him off to read something so she could take a nap and then he'd probably look up "100 ways to relieve stress" and then just go on a walk with her in a forest. Getting their minds off things and looking at different plants and Pokemon. XD

I imagine Iris being a bit motherly towards Dento too. Not to the same overreaction as Dento though, and she'd definitely be less clingy. I just sort of imagine Iris having Dento lie his head on her lap and rub his forehead for him to relax. She'd whisper sweetly/motherly to him about how her training was going, that they should go fishing soon, and how she loves him etc. Once Dento relaxes, he'd probably reach up and give her a small kiss.

I have this headcanon where Iris and the Sanyou Trio are orphans. ._.; Iris doesn't appear to have any parents, and Dento and his bros don't appear to either. Maybe that's why I imagine the two of them stepping in to be each other's parent-figure. XD

Fire. Water. Electric. Which of these three suits them both the best, both individually and together? Explain why.

Well I know we've touched onto something similar before. :P But here goes~

Dento- Fire, because of how passionate he gets. He's also very elegant and while fire is dangerous it's also very pretty his face paint had nothing to do with it. :P
    Iris- Electric because of how she's quick on her feet, and how she gets grabby over cute things her face paint had nothing to do with it xD
    Both: Water. Dento is very whimsical, like the ocean waves as well as cool and passive and natural. Iris too is very natural, liking to play in water, trees etc. compared when Dento's fired up, she takes the passive role (probably a bit more like rain to extinguish Dento's fire :P). Plus water is sort of like the connection of all things, so it makes sense it'd connect both Iris and Dento. :P

Here's some cute fanart x3

http://twitter.yfrog.com/oegwmcaj

http://twitter.yfrog.com/oegwmcaj

Why are these two so adorable? x3

Mouthwash w/ Arsonist children,
    I vaguely remember this! Do you know which page it was on? *goes to look*

And this All my favorite ships! But of course the cupcake of love is the sweetest :3

take his yandere salad fork
    his yandere salad fork
    yandere salad fork
    I love this thread.

(Whoever writes the first wishful/cutleryshipping oneshot wins the internet!)
    Last edited by Egitim; 24th November 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Fixed the quote
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

I KNEW there was a reason I should check this place twice a day. I get so lost, and so inspired.

And I had something to say when I came on, but I forgot it, so I'll just answer one of the topic questions.

Maybe Cilan would use his 'Connoisseur skills' to 'taste' the best method on how to cheer up his precious Airisu...and gets it wrong, but she's touched at the fact that he tried. And Iris just hugs him when she notices he's stressed, and offers to talk about it.

And I'm sleepy, so I'm not going to answer the other one. Sorry.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Don't start the mouthwash again.

Oh who am I kidding. I love the mouthwash. I love all the cracktastic stuff you guys post. XD
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Just for the record, I'm thinking of a list of all the in-jokes and pseudo-memes we've had on this thread.

1. "Dento Mouthwash! Made with 100% Dento Spit!"
    2. WAR PAINT
    3. Oleander?
    4. yandere salad fork

And, uh, well. I haven't been active for pages 150-170, so I'm probably missing a lot. Add to the list, please!

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

1. "Dento Mouthwash! Made with 100% Dento Spit!"
    2. WAR PAINT
    3. Oleander?
    4. yandere salad fork
    Thou forgot the jellyfish and the massive aquarium they're going to have which'll be filled with them. xP

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal;

Thou forgot the jellyfish and the massive aquarium they're going to have which'll be filled with them. xP
    Jellyfish? Don't you mean,

jellicent.jpg

Okay, so I still don't know how to display the pictures straight on my post. And I actually missed the Jellyfish Joke. As a member of the crazy wishfulshipping club, please brick me if you have to, Jess. Or throw me into the jellyfish aquarium.

Individually, I'd say Fire for Dento and Electric for Iris. Fire is useful most of the time, but too much of it can cause some unexpected consequences. Similarly, if you let a Yandere!Dento get over-excited about something regarding his Yandere obsession, I believe it'd cause some problems. Electricity is normally associated with the wild, outgoing type of people, so Iris is quite comfortable with that. She's quick, agile, like an electric-type, almost!

Together, it'd be water. Water is something that can be either calm and peaceful, or raging and destructive. Like the two of them, its other actions perfectly complement its normal behaviour, but still exist perfectly well. The Yin of Dento's calm-and-cool personality (Yandere besides) matches perfectly with the Yang of Iris' Energetic-and-Outgoing personality. Like the movements of water; just the same, but different.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Don't start the mouthwash again.
    Eeek! *hides behind Jess...who's not here atm* XDDD Jk jk. That mouthwash. It was just too perfect. ._.;

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    Jellyfish? Don't you mean,

jellicent.jpg
    Nope. xD We mean Jellyfish Just read through the posts, it was pretty funny. XDDD

Or throw me into the jellyfish aquarium.
    After reading the solution to Iris's jellyfish sting, you may not want to. Or at least have meat tenderizer handy. xD

The Yin of Dento's calm-and-cool personality (Yandere besides) matches perfectly with the Yang of Iris' Energetic-and-Outgoing personality. Like the movements of water; just the same, but different.
    Yes yes! And then when Dento's Time modes totally switch places with Iris. xD They are almost like a Yin Yang within a Yin Yang to each other. x3 I love how the two of them are fangirls. XDD Iris over dragons, Dento over...erm many things. xDDD

To add to the list: Florence the Spoon (idk lol), Meet the Shipper/Bianca the Shipper (does this count?), Future Children.. Yes I remember all of these. xD

I can see Dento cooking some relaxing food (like soup for example) for Iris to try to comfort her, or he could recommend some fancy stuff like spa treatment or something, only for her to reject it saying, "Er, it's not really my thing...I think I'd rather go to the river," shocking Dento by the mere fact that his "help" is not needed by his poor Airisu. xD

Iris? She'd probably lead Dento to a secluded, natural hot spring to help him relax his muscles and get rid of his stresses. She would recommend some stress-relief herbal medicine, and maybe collect some fruits and berries to help him relax and stuff.

As for the other topic, well... I can't really add much to it since you guys pretty much provided the perfect answers, and I can't possibly improve upon it. :P

I've got a topic (though it's not really in the form of a question):

Cilan Pilgrim vs the World?

I'm not sure if any of you guys have ever read/seen Scott Pilgrim, but this is something that goes WAY back with me and my sister because of Cilan's pilgrim shoes . I've even worked out a cast for it (some of which were Briah's ideas):

Scott Pilgrim - Cilan
    Ramona Flowers - Iris
    Knives Chau - Burgundy
    Stephen Stills - Trip (Bri's idea)
    Kim Pine - Sabrina
    Young Neil - Luke
    Stacey Pilgrim - Cress
    Julie Powers - Ursula (that girl from Sinnoh with the red hair curls, also Bri's idea)
    Envy Adams - Battle Pike Lucy
    Lynette Guycott - Winona

Evil Exes:

Matthew Patel - Grimsley
    Lucas Lee - Gary Oak (Bri's idea)
    Todd Ingram - Brock
    Roxy Richter - Roxie/Homika
    Katayanagi Twins - Ingo and Emmet (both our ideas)
    Gideon Graves - Lance
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

^ I've heard of that movie before, I've never watched it but I've watched parody trailers with Ouran and Barry before xDDD Does that count? I don't have too much knowledge on it, but I can see that cast working out. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    To add to the list: Florence the Spoon (idk lol), Meet the Shipper/Bianca the Shipper (does this count?), Future Children.. Yes I remember all of these. xD
    D; HOW DID I FORGET THESE? XDDD Gosh WS has had a lot of psuedo-memes. xD

So um while I was studying I decided that I felt like drawing instead. If it turns out any good I'll post it on here. XD

^ I've heard of that movie before, I've never watched it but I've watched parody trailers with Ouran and Barry before xDDD Does that count? I don't have too much knowledge on it, but I can see that cast working out. XD
    Sorry, I'm afraid it doesn't count... But yeah, to those who have seen the movie/read the comics (mostly the movie), it does work. Especially the whole thing with the Subway Bosses/Masters what even do I call them?! being the Katayanagi Twins (I mean, if you google what the latter looks like, it's almost spot on).
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke

@Wishfulshipping/Scott Pilgrim crossover: YES. Especially Lance as Gideon Graves. Didn't we have a pseudo-meme about Cilan challenging him in order to prove himself to Iris?

Anyway, if I could write any better than I do now, I'd try a fic like that. But it's so long so... well, I can still fangirl!

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    I've got a topic (though it's not really in the form of a question):

Cilan Pilgrim vs the World?

I'm not sure if any of you guys have ever read/seen Scott Pilgrim, but this is something that goes WAY back with me and my sister because of Cilan's pilgrim shoes . I've even worked out a cast for it (some of which were Briah's ideas):

Scott Pilgrim - Cilan
    Ramona Flowers - Iris
    Knives Chau - Burgundy
    Stephen Stills - Trip (Bri's idea)
    Kim Pine - Sabrina
    Young Neil - Luke
    Stacey Pilgrim - Cress
    Julie Powers - Ursula (that girl from Sinnoh with the red hair curls, also Bri's idea)
    Envy Adams - Battle Pike Lucy
    Lynette Guycott - Winona

Evil Exes:

Matthew Patel - Grimsley
    Lucas Lee - Gary Oak (Bri's idea)
    Todd Ingram - Brock
    Roxy Richter - Roxie/Homika
    Katayanagi Twins - Ingo and Emmet (both our ideas)
    Gideon Graves - Lance
    I love the Scott Pilgrim movie! And if the Sabrina you mentioned is the Gym Leader from Kanto, I'm all for anything that has her in it(especially when she's not a complete bad guy, but since her personality and level of goodness changes in each canon I would have understood if you made her an evil ex)

Are you turning this into a fanfic?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Are you turning this into a fanfic?
    No, but it could just be a little mental fanfic between the forum. And yes, I am talking about Kanto Gym Leader Sabrina.

Memorable Scott Pilgrim moments for the topic:

Cilan: This bread is simply a delicacy~ I could possibly eat it at anytime with any meal.
    Iris: You'd get fat.
    Cilan: Why would I get fat?
    Iris: Bread makes you fat.
    Cilan: 0_0; BREAD MAKES YOU FAT?!

Cilan: This evil ex-boyfriends thing is getting way out of hand!
    Iris: Um, you mean just "Exes".
    Cilan: Why do you keep saying tha-- *gets kicked in the head by Roxie* OOF! *thinking* The girl from earlier?!
    Iris: R-Roxie?!
    Cilan: You know her?
    Roxie: Boy, does she know me!
    Cilan: ...Iris, what is she talking about?
    Roxie: You mean he doesn't know?
    Cilan: ...Wait. *finally gets it with Sonic the Hedgehog ring noise because he's Jason Griffith* You and her?!
    Iris: ^-^; It was just a phase.
    Roxie: D:< Just a phase?!
    Cilan: 0_0 You had a sexy phase?!

((Remember, these quotes are pretty much actually from the movie))
    Last edited by ChoronekoLuver13; 29th November 2012 at 1:15 AM.
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Does anyone remember this picture?

DP101.jpg

One thing came to mind.

MOSCOW, MOSCOW, I DON'T KNOW THE FREAKING WORDS, I DON'T KNOW THE FREAKING WORDS, HA HA HA HA HA, HEY!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Does anyone remember this picture?!
    Lol yes I remember. xDD Dento and Iris need to dance together for realz sometime. X3 Maybe not like THAT picture though. xDDDDD totally not thinking of promo

--

Here's the pictures for today. I sort of fangirled at a couple of scenes, so you're welcome to ignore me. xD Not much Wishful in today's episode. HOwever, next epi it looks like in one scene Dento and Iris look for Kibago together. I hope that'll last, but I guess we'll find out.

Spoiler:- :

PLEASE, WARN ME BEFORE YOU POST PICTURES OF SAUNAS OR STUFF LIKE THAT! I almost had a nosebleed! >.<

I know this doesn't have much to do with Wishfulshipping unless he's ALSO one of Cilan and Iris' future children but what is Kotetsu freaking out about? ?.?

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    PLEASE, WARN ME BEFORE YOU POST PICTURES OF SAUNAS OR STUFF LIKE THAT!
    Mwahahahahahaha. It explains why Iris wasn't in there despite the boys wearing trunks. XDD jk jk But I was happy Dento got a scene. X3

I know this doesn't have much to do with Wishfulshipping unless he's ALSO one of Cilan and Iris' future children but what is Kotetsu freaking out about? ?.?
    He was freaking out because when he snapped his headband he suffered from recoil damage. XD

Kotetsu needs to fit in with them somehow, I love that guy. XD Maybe he could be a close friends to Dent and Iris in the future :3 they could hang together and whatnot. XD

Kotetsu would be the crazy uncle #2. He certainly fits the criteria. :U

I want Dento and Iris to dress up as cheerleaders again dammit. and for Iris to violate his face once more hoho~

Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast