Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

This is what I do with my free time nowadays:

http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/15/96/40/77/bed10.png

Make badly-edited screencaps from the latest episode. If someone can do a neater job, please do it and replace it.
    Last edited by lightgiver; 14th December 2012 at 2:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
    This is what I do with my free time nowadays:

Attachment 7182

Make badly-edited screencaps from the latest episode. If someone can do a neater job, please do it and replace it.
    Hmm your attachment isn't working (at least for me) D; or else I could maybe edit it..though my photoshop skills aren't the best.

----
    Anway!~ Here's some pictures. I swear, DenAi has the most out of context scenes ever O.e I wonder if they shared that room all night together. XD

Spoiler:- images:

I love how these two fit into BW's motifs <3 X33
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Hmmmm. I've edited it, does it work now?

Also, I've just caught M15, and I love it, especially how much Dento and Iris are involved in it this time. Especially the moment when Dento is just sitting there forlornly after his train got frozen, and then suddenly he sees Iris. Suddenly, it's like you hear a 'Bing!', his life just got way better.

Out of Context scenes are just the fuel for fanfics. I hope they did share that room the whole night, and maybe a single bed too.
    Last edited by lightgiver; 14th December 2012 at 2:54 PM.

Hmmmm. I've edited it, does it work now?
    Yup! It certainly does. Great job with it, you did much better than I could ever do. XD They just need to snuggle now. X3 It's hilarious how they have some king sized bed while Ash has a twin...xDDD

Ash: I should get the big bed because I'm the one in the Unova League!
    Iris: *hands on hips* Ash you kid, then where would Dento and I sleep?
    Ash: *looks at the small bed*

Dento: *lying on king sized bed* u_u I rather like how this turned out~
    Iris: *next to him* Same! ^^
    Ash: *in his bed* >.>Pikachu they've got no respect for the future Unova league champion...

Also, I've just caught M15, and I love it, especially how much Dento and Iris are involved in it this time. Especially the moment when Dento is just sitting there forlornly after his train got frozen, and then suddenly he sees Iris. Suddenly, it's like you hear a 'Bing!', his life just got way better.
    Yeah! I loved that scene. X3 She like comes out of no where--I was surprised Iris could see him down there. XD Interesting how they have Dento of the Earth and Iris of the Sky. :3 Sticking with the opposites with them. Anyway I burst out laughing during that part and my dad was all "That's funny?" xDD

Also ignore the crappiness but I got an image of something I noticed:

Spoiler:- :

Out of Context scenes are just the fuel for fanfics. I hope they did share that room the whole night, and maybe a single bed too.
    IKR? XD Or at least fun headcanons. :3 It's possible Ash bunked up with Kotetsu. His tent was there. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th December 2012 at 7:52 PM.

Hello! I'm new here; pleased to meet you! Here's a cute wishfulshipping comic! http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30136320 I wish I knew what it said...

The Other King has been updated! :3

Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    Hello! I'm new here; pleased to meet you! Here's a cute wishfulshipping comic! http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30136320 I wish I knew what it said...
    Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen this before and I think it's really pretty.

How would Cilan and Iris comfort each other if they were stressed?
    Cilan would give Iris an epic hug and cook her a meal whilst Iris would glomp him to death. I think they would both by very comforting and then once one of them is no longer stressed they will probably party!

Spoiler:- In my fic The Other King:

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post

Also ignore the crappiness but I got an image of something I noticed:

This one?

http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/15/96/40/77/trio10.jpg

I hope it's this scene. I didn't see it the first time...too busy fangirling over Keldeo and Kyurem. Well, it could just be the angle that we were looking at the scene, but yes, I do think it was protective instinct too. They even made it happen in slow motion while Keldeo jumped up to protect them, so I do believe it was intentional by the animators.

Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    Heya cellophanerose, it's nice to meet you too!~ ^.^ I remember seeing that comic before, I don't have the whole translation of it, but I have a rough one:

Spoiler:- translation quote:

So I hope that helps a bit....XD;

I hope it's this scene. I didn't see it the first time...too busy fangirling over Keldeo and Kyurem. Well, it could just be the angle that we were looking at the scene, but yes, I do think it was protective instinct too. They even made it happen in slow motion while Keldeo jumped up to protect them, so I do believe it was intentional by the animators.
    Yup that's the one! Thanks for a clearer picture. XDDD You know, I don't even know how I noticed that. XD But yeah it could have been the angle Ihopenotihopenot xD or more of an instinctual thing. xD I don't doubt it was intentional by the writers (we just don't really know the true context), it had it's own animation and everything //of all things AN ARM//.

I rewatched the scene from M15, and yes, I'd say it definitely looks like he is laying a protective arm across her - especially with the slow-mo, haha.

I didn't see all of the movie, but I did see a big chunk of it. And yes, it does look like he's trying to protect her from harm's way~

And another thing, I had an idea of a topic (for those of you who've seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, it's kind of a tragic Tear-Jerker):

What if Cilan went out of his way to stop Iris from becoming a Magical Girl?
    And no, I don't mean the Tokyo Mew Mew/Sailor Moon type of magical girl, I mean the ones from Madoka (whom Iris shares the same seiyuu as). You know, if Cilan's role were like that of Homura's, who kept restarting the timeline to stop Madoka from contracting.
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    I rewatched the scene from M15, and yes, I'd say it definitely looks like he is laying a protective arm across her - especially with the slow-mo, haha.
    8D HA! So I wasn’t going crazy after all. XD But yeah it was the slow-mo….xDD

What if Cilan went out of his way to stop Iris from becoming a Magical Girl?
    *cries* It’ll be nothing but bittersweet. :c It seems like whenever people reset for a shiny Madoka it ends in nothing but heart ache. Of course he could always just get back to the beta World Line. Better start deleting those texts.

It is a bit hard to put Dento in *exactly* Homura’s position because for one he’s a guy and two, if we’re going by anime standards, he’s known Iris a lot longer than Homura did in one timeline. I’m trying to think out of the box here so it’ll fit into Pokemon //this is going to turn into some strange montage…// jhjdgagfhg but rather based off of Madoka and Pokemon.

And yeah...I gave up near the end. ;-; I blame the intermission and hunger.

Spoiler:- LOONG post and spoiler alert!:

So yeah I apologize..this is a mess. XDDDD; BUT I hAVE A HEADACHE XDD

@00poke_maniac

That is arguably the BEST PMMM/Pokémon thing ever! Someone ought to make a fanfic of it! I hope the others stop ignoring us log in soon, and see this! I don't think gender really matters, just as long as Cilan does his best to protect Iris!

Wait, what do you mean by Beta World Line? What's that?
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke

So, just here to inform you that I'm almost finished with chapter 4 of my long-forgotten Wishful 'Sleeping Beauty' parody, and my brother's working on his own...so there's (probably) two things coming up as Christmas presents for all of you. Unless we can't finish in time or forget to post before January, in which case I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I also had a Wishful dream, but I forgot it. And I would answer the topic, but I don't understand the question, so if someone could clear that up for me...?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

And I would answer the topic, but I don't understand the question, so if someone could clear that up for me...?
    I'd be happy to:

Do you understand it now? If not, then just go watch the series.
    Last edited by ChoronekoLuver13; 18th December 2012 at 3:21 AM.
    (My Wishful support~)

My Pokémon White team:

Ok, thanks for the explanation! I don't watch much anime(or television, for that matter) other than Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, so I was pretty confused. I still have no idea how to answer the topic, though. I'll just sit here and agree with the other answers.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    So, just here to inform you that I'm almost finished with chapter 4 of my long-forgotten Wishful 'Sleeping Beauty' parody, and my brother's working on his own...so there's (probably) two things coming up as Christmas presents for all of you. Unless we can't finish in time or forget to post before January, in which case I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Oh that's awesome! Lots of luck with them x3

I made a comic...wasn't really meant to be a Christmas Present but I finished it a few days ago. XDD I gotta scan it. :3

I also had a Wishful dream, but I forgot it. And I would answer the topic, but I don't understand the question, so if someone could clear that up for me...?
    That happened to me once...actually I think I had one that didn't have any Wishful in it, but it *was* in my dream. It was weird...xD

The topic is...very weird unless you've watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica before--it's a very good series (12 epis long) but it's tragic...and is like sky diving. When things get bad and they don't seem like they can get worse--they get worse. XD

My enthusiasm came back for the series, but before this topic I was imagining Dento taking Iris to see the movies since he's a ~Movie Sommelier~ and they take turns crying on eachother's shoulders during various scenes, while the other just sort of pats their head.

At the end of it all:

Iris: ;-; That was so bittersweet...
    Dento: Iris...
    Iris: I don't know if I can--
    Dento: Iris!
    Iris: What Dento?
    Dento: LET'S GO WATCH IT AGAIN! 8D *takes her hand back and runs back to the movie theatre*

EDIT: OH! And thanks Choronekoluver for liking my long post with the topic. XD I thought it was a mess, but glad you liked it. :3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th December 2012 at 6:52 PM. Reason: This is what I get for not replying last night. XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
        Spoiler:- LOONG post and spoiler alert!:
    Coupled with the Steins;Gate references, this makes TOO MUCH SENSE when you consider Iris and Dento's seiyuus and their separate (but fitting when crossed over) roles in both animes. Dento (Okabe xD) would totally jump through various timelines just to save Iris (Madoka) from her unfortunate fate.

TOO MUCH CROSSOVER MADNESS. On paper it's utter nonsense but it makes so much sense in my head, I swear. ;__;

I think we should switch over to a different topic to avoid confusing other WSers xD;;;

(clearing throat) Erm… Leave it to me to admit to having watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica as it progressed in the early months of 2011, and between that and the new major development toward which Cilan and Iris, among other factors, pointed me, one might not need to guess my own eagerness to maintain these two trainers’ unique brand of humor. Indeed, I happened to have a scenario related to that aforementioned development for the two of them throughout today, with more than a few startled yelps between them as they attempted to figure out how to solve their problem. Call it a logical consequence of my overall assessment of both of them, and call this next question a natural extension of that idea.:

If Cilan and Iris wanted to make each other laugh, then how do you think they would do so?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Uneventful Wishfulshipping episode is uneventful. :P I'll put up pics sometime later, but really...there's nothing to see xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Coupled with the Steins;Gate references, this makes TOO MUCH SENSE when you consider Iris and Dento's seiyuus and their separate (but fitting when crossed over) roles in both animes. Dento (Okabe xD) would totally jump through various timelines just to save Iris (Madoka) from her unfortunate fate.
    I didn't even think so much about Dento sharing his va with Okabe, I was mostly thinking about how much Steins;Gate reminded me of Madoka. O.e It's hilarious how many crossovers we can already do with these too, and Aoi Yuuki is a fairly new va. XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post

If Cilan and Iris wanted to make each other laugh, then how do you think they would do so?
    Oh oh oh! I really like this topic~ Much happier than the last one. X3 It'd be so cute to see them cheer each other up and stuff.~ Thanks for coming up with a new topic! ^.^

I think if Dento wanted to get Iris to laugh...I could honestly see him just start tickling her or something. XD Perhaps try and make funny puns or crack jokes in his speech...but really all Dento has to do is be himself mostly. I'm sure his overall-adorkable-behavior would make her laugh. xD

As for Iris I sort of imagine her being the type to do funny faces...or her little "ROAR" thing she does in her game when you battle her in BW2. Don't ask...I could see Dento laughing at that...xD or she would spontaneously with Pansage hang upside down from a tree trying to get him to laugh. I would say tickling too...but Dento doesn't appear to be the type to be ticklish lol.

Well, at least this topic is easier to answer than the previous one. I know nothing about magical girls......(Busy being emo)

For Dento, it seems that he smiles at nearly anything in Best Wishes. Getting him to laugh wouldn't be a problem for Iris; All she would have to do is act like herself. Dangle upside down from a tree, just sneak up behind and give him a hug tap his shoulder, play with their pokemon together---I could see Dento laughing at all that. The best part is that Iris probably won't mean to do it; It's just all part of her already, but that's exactly why it makes him laugh.

As for making Iris laugh, I can really see Dento being the kind to go all out just to make her laugh (not that it always succeeds). He'd do anything from arranging tomato slices in a smiley face when making his sandwiches to grooming her Excadrill with a glittery bow, much to Excadrill's horror. Most of the time, this serves only to give Iris sweatdrops while Satoshi raises his eyebrow, but sometimes, when she sees the dedication, she'll just break down and start giggling. At that moment, Dento will start doing a crazy little happy dance at his success while Satoshi facepalms.

Also, I don't know why, but I've been having a lot of Wishfulshipping Headcanon lately, mostly GameVerse. Dento ends up being one of the Shadow Triad(I still can't let go of that theory), and he and Iris meet in N's castle. Then, Iris strives to make him see the light after the end of the BW1 plot, and he quits Team Plasma for good. Also, Dento's hair is white, and Iris' hair is let down. My headcanons are weeeeeird.

So with it being the last weekend before Christmas where everyone is doing last minute shopping:

What do you think Iris and Cilan would get each other for Christmas?

To be a fly on the wall – or a lone Sewaddle in a tree – during whatever antics Cilan and Iris manage to get themselves into during their journey. Whether it involves silly faces or mishaps involving their Pokémon, these two trainers could very well laugh off any everyday event they face together, leaving their friends happy that they’re getting along as well as they are.:

I could envision several spontaneous efforts on Cilan’s part, given his penchant for energy and new experiences. Iris could pursue a more careful approach, but she’d be happy each time. The two of them could discover a sense of irony in their separate approaches, given their backgrounds, but should they come up with some new jokes or funny stories to explore these differences more closely, they could become even happier at developing their senses of humor with each other.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 22nd December 2012 at 6:46 AM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I'll answer this topic now:

I think Iris would get Dento some fishing lures the ones the pros use, she saw it in a magazine while pondering what to get him and then either get him some type of recipe book...or maybe a science book of some sort. :3 I think Dento's the type who'd be happy with anything though (well as long as it's not a Purrloin) XD

As for Dento, he'd probably get Iris a Dragon Gem, and bake her an apple pie/cookies. :3

I'll answer this before I forget.

For Dento, I agree with the Dragon Gem idea, that suits Iris' pokemon best. Preferably encrusted in a ring too. Yache Berries are good too.

As for Iris, she'd give Dento a Soothe Bell to help him with his Sommelier work. That, or she'll just forget all about getting him a gift, rush around picking a few berries, tie them into a basket and then ask him to cook something out of them. Pie would be good. You never go wrong in a pairing with pie.

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but...

Is there an item of any sort that you associate with Wishfulshipping?

For me, I always think of berries and fruit. Berries, especially. With Iris making her intro in the games by giving you a Yache berry and then Dento constantly using berries in his cooking, it's like these berries can connect between Iris' "Nature" and Dento's "Technology", something that links them together. Cheesy, but eh.

Has anyone ever seen the anime Shugo Chara? If not, charas are small chibi-like people who come from eggs inside people's souls. They represent a person's dream, have different names and personalities, and are able to change their owner to be like them with a Character Change. It causes a small appearence change on the person as well. This sparked an idea.

What if Iris and Cilan had charas? What would the charas be like, and how would Iris and Cilan react to them?

Not gonna answer yet, but in case you don't know about the show, here is the wiki for it.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Page 146 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast