Page 157 of 170 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Oh this Photo is out. But wishfulshipping http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...10-d5m747v.jpg
    Hehe guys i have a new fanart
    It s cute do we think? http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...da-d66dl2y.png
    Last edited by sage striaton; 25th May 2013 at 2:38 PM.

What would happen if Dento and Iris got lost together for a day or two?

I imagine they'd spend their time looking for Ash until they knew he was okay, then afterward take out their pokemon, to hang out/sit back and wait for ash to finish his shenanigans. Cilan would obviously make lunch/dinner for them, Iris would be grateful to be stuck with Cilan because of the food haha because he's more dependable, and Cilan would feel comfortable with being alone with Iris. Maybe when they lie down to sleep, they'll talk about their journey and their path forward after Ash returns home. Cilan brings up Drayden's wish for her to be a gym leader and maybe Iris would be unsure, prompting Cilan to promise he'll help her become a gym leader, or whatever she ends up deciding. Cue tender moment happy fun time;;;;

What would Cilan and Iris do in a highschool scenario?

Pretty cliche, but I see Cilan as an upperclassman who excels in studies while Iris can't focus on studying at all, leading to a teacher asking Cilan to tutor her. Iris would at first think having a tutor was a pain and Cilan was a loser or something/// then she learns that he was a sheltered child and then takes him out to see the outdoors and freedom yadda yadda with Cilan slowly falling for Iris. Soon, the tutoring pays off and Iris no longer needs his help, leaving him crestfallen until she suggests that they remain friends. Iris knows that Cilan is popular with the girls/is older than her and Cilan thinks she only likes her as a friend leading to a long delay until they confess to each other or something, maybe on Cilan's graduation day. ヽ(´ー`)┌ I'm not a writer lol...
    Last edited by cellophanerose; 26th May 2013 at 4:10 AM.

Well, once they got lost, they'd walk until they found adequate shelter and then once they've found a cave or something, they'll stay in the cave when it becomes dark out and then make their way back to the camp once it was light out again. In that time, they'll have talked about everything and anything and established a common ground with each other and grown closer with each other.

What would Cilan and Iris do in a high school scenario?
    Well, based off the episode where Cilan, Ash, and Iris go to Opelucid City and Iris relives her memories of going to school, I'm guessing she wouldn't do real well, but Cilan would offer to tutor her so she doesn't fail, as he's her best friend and wouldn't want her to fail school. Throughout the course of the tutoring, as they spend more time together, they grow closer to each other, eventually becoming more than best friends.
    Last edited by blackrose16; 26th May 2013 at 3:53 AM.
    Ghost Lover
    :609:;487;;478;;426;:593:;354;;093;;353;:623:;479; ;429;;200;;302;;425;;356;

All sprites are property of GameFreak

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Oh this Photo is out. But wishfulshipping http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...10-d5m747v.jpg
    Hehe guys i have a new fanart
    It s cute do we think? http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...da-d66dl2y.png
    Your fanart is by far one of the BEST I've seen! Really great job and bright colors are definitely a plus.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

What's this? Jess has written another Wishfulshipping fanfiction?! And it's dark?! WOAHHHH!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7558634/11/It-s-Memory-Time

Originally, I didn't want it to be part of IMT, but I caved and added it - it's one less piece to do for me.
    Anyhow, what's going on in the Wishful-World today? ^^
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

wow jess the new chapter is just amazing
    I imagine that if you lose at night there would definitely be one of science vs. religion arguments for the sounds that warn
    or it can happen that Cilan ask iris if he was afraid, and she would deny
    but after the umpteenth noise clings to Cilan or shaking hands
    Cilan course enjoys this
    What would Cilan and Iris do in a high school setting?
    oh these things I really like to say I love the school ....
    however I think that Cilan was a very good student and iris the total opposite, and so agree upon to support the idea of
    I guess Cilan also play football and during workouts she spied
    but I also think a clash between iris and cabernet ..... would be great! maybe how about a scenario bh gata kei and anyway I guess Cilan ash and dawn to put together and the same is true x ash and dawn.
    thanks tikira.
    however, I was wondering what they would do in the scenario of the iris and Cilan phantom of opera of my work .... a my friend want to write a fic about this

however I was wondering if anyone knows who left the registrations for a mep of wishfulshipping day!
    Last edited by sage striaton; 29th May 2013 at 1:37 PM.

So I got the images. Turns out that Purrloin was just a random one that didn't meet the group. >.>;

Spoiler:- :

I'll answer the topics later...I'll probably edit this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton
    however I was wondering if anyone knows who left the registrations for a mep of wishfulshipping day!
    That would be SilentStormfall. : )

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

wow where the second iris pushes Cilan is so beautiful .....
    hey guys i have a new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVPpx...=youtube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94QNvYlKmpo

Those amv's were pretty cute! I'm not a big fan of the songs though haha.
    Speaking of which, I hope people are picking good songs for the wishfulshipping day mep! I really want there to be a regina spektor song in it because there are plenty of songs that (I think) fit the couple. ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ For some well-known/general ones, there's Fidelity, Us, and Better; they all use a myriad of interesting and romantic "stories" in their lyrics. For a sadder tone, there's Ode to Divorce, which starts out with
    The food that I'm eating is suddenly tasteless
    I know I'm alone now
    I know what it tastes like
    I...just thought that fits I guess? Like if they have to go their separate ways. ;A;
    On the other end, there's Folding Chair which has this cute part
    Maybe one day you will understand
    I don't want nothing from you but to sweetly hold your hand
    Till that day just please don't be so down
    Don't make frowns, you silly clown
    I have a ton more, but I'll spare you guys. :P

In response to the episode pictures, I find them extremely cute, even though they aren't "shippy". Especially the second one - their expressions are adorable and Iris has a wry look on her face. > So are they in Kanto now or something? I'm not up to date with the plot haha.

Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    Those amv's were pretty cute! I'm not a big fan of the songs though haha.
    Speaking of which, I hope people are picking good songs for the wishfulshipping day mep! I really want there to be a regina spektor song in it because there are plenty of songs that (I think) fit the couple. ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ For some well-known/general ones, there's Fidelity, Us, and Better; they all use a myriad of interesting and romantic "stories" in their lyrics. For a sadder tone, there's Ode to Divorce, which starts out with
    I...just thought that fits I guess? Like if they have to go their separate ways. ;A;
    On the other end, there's Folding Chair which has this cute part

I have a ton more, but I'll spare you guys. :P
    You don't have to spare me because I love Regina Spektor and her music and constantly connect it with Wishfulshipping.

Logic would definitely take over and he would definitely try to find some safe shelter or the right way to go while she would insist that she has better judgement and climb a tree, or something. Then it would be important for Ash to be found, so they would most likely try to do that and if it failed, they would most likely hang out and he would fix her some food while she would talk to him about things that would make him nervous and spill the food so they would end up eating berries.

I don't know about this one because Ihatehighschoolaus, but I think that Cilan would be an upperclassman that is really close with the dean or principal while Iris would most likely cause trouble/Cilan would notice Iris because he sees her potential and then try to help her with her classwork.

banner credit: skiyomi

They'd have to rely on their wits, make sure Dento doesn't trip, fall or run into poison ivy. XD Nah things wouldn't be too bad. They'd probably just hang until they found Ash, or somehow (amazingly) Ash finds them. I can imagine if there was a fog, Iris would start to say something about the spirits and then Dento would be logical and say it was just the pressure or something causing the fog. Or they were in the mountains and it was a low cloud. Iris could probably teach Dento about herbs...xD

Dento-senpai wants to get Airisu-chan's attention!! ;-;

I really don't think of them in school much, but I like the thought of Dento (either as her senior or out of high school) lending her a helping hand at something she struggles with.

--

I'd say some lyrics I found fitting for the two, if I knew of any. xD; I'm excited for that amv though. This will be the first (completed) MEP for Wishful. ^.^~ Good luck to the members and Wishfulshippers participating!

EDIT: Here's some fanart!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36071597
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st June 2013 at 4:06 AM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by airisuflower View Post
    You don't have to spare me because I love Regina Spektor and her music and constantly connect it with Wishfulshipping.
    That's awesome! She's such an amazing artist. What are some of the songs you connect to Wishfulshipping? She has such a wide array of music ahhhhh <3 Baobabs is a pretty good one with the whole city/natural feeling, but I don't think Iris has been "tamed" haha. Samson is one of my favorites, especially the version from the album "Songs". It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe it could work for wishful. :? Then songs Buildings, Time is All Around, Lulliby, and The Calculation; I have no clue why these songs, but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Cute fanart!

That's awesome! She's such an amazing artist. What are some of the songs you connect to Wishfulshipping? She has such a wide array of music ahhhhh <3 Baobabs is a pretty good one with the whole city/natural feeling, but I don't think Iris has been "tamed" haha. Samson is one of my favorites, especially the version from the album "Songs". It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe it could work for wishful. :? Then songs Buildings, Time is All Around, Lulliby, and The Calculation; I have no clue why these songs, but yeah.
    You've said some of them, but Dance Anthem of the Eighties is another one that definitely has me thinking Wishful.

banner credit: skiyomi

In response to the episode pictures, I find them extremely cute, even though they aren't "shippy". Especially the second one - their expressions are adorable and Iris has a wry look on her face. > So are they in Kanto now or something? I'm not up to date with the plot haha.
    Going back to kanto with ash.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

@ airisuflower and cellophanerose: Ohmygosh, I looooove Regina Spektor. I'd never given any thought to her songs having a WishfulShipping vibe, but I'll keep that in mind the next time I hear the songs you've mentioned and see if I can pick up on anything

In the meantime, I've got a couple of Wishful graphics to share. I am so terrible at actually posting these in their shipping threads in a timely manner, but there ya go.

(Anyone's free to use these is they want!)

Geez, I used almost the exact same line on the second banner as an old WishfulShipping banner that I already posted in this thread without even meaning to ^^; I guess I had "Not For the Life of Me" stuck in head both times I was Wishful banner-makin' for some reason.

Ehhhh... I still have to get that WishfulShipping oneshot I've had on the backburner FOREVER written at some point.

I think they would still be their old selves and I don't think there would be much change. I think they would try and tag up in cooking lessons and I think Cilan would love to do dance classes because of his flamboyant personality.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by airisuflower View Post
    You've said some of them, but Dance Anthem of the Eighties is another one that definitely has me thinking Wishful.
    I'm guessing you've seen the "it's only a matter of when" amv? it's one of my favorites; so great yeah!!!! The song does fit them.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Going back to kanto with ash.
    Thank you for the clarification!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    @ airisuflower and cellophanerose: Ohmygosh, I looooove Regina Spektor. I'd never given any thought to her songs having a WishfulShipping vibe, but I'll keep that in mind the next time I hear the songs you've mentioned and see if I can pick up on anything
    That's awesome! Tell me what you think about it when you do.
    In the meantime, I've got a couple of Wishful graphics to share. I am so terrible at actually posting these in their shipping threads in a timely manner, but there ya go.
    Very cute

Oh skyomi your wallpapers are beatiful
    Good job

Aaaah Skiyomi those graphics are absolutely lovely! ^.^

Ehhhh... I still have to get that WishfulShipping oneshot I've had on the backburner FOREVER written at some point.
    Oh me too. XDDD;

tumblr|fanfiction

Beh guys i have a new fanart whit cilan and iris
    W piccamaay http://twitpic.com/cus7r3
    IN ITALY WE LOVE WISHFULSHIPPING AND THERE ARE THOSE THAT THE CONTRAST SMENTONO BUT I WILL ALWAYS
    OTHERWISE THIS IS MY FANCLUB, YOU CAN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IF YOU WANT BUT PLEASE COME is VERY CUTE THIS IS THE LINK http://www.wishfulshippingthedesidue..._p1633217.html
    DO NOT WORRY FOR VISITORS is 5 DAYS THAT IS STILL OPEN THIS PICTURE L 'I HAVE MADE http://www.wishfulshippingthedesidue...ng&didascalia=
    EVEN IF YOU ARE WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR ENGLISH YOU CAN ADD A COMMENT IS IMPORTANT TO ME.
    I hope you enjoy
    P.S I AM KARUMIAZZU
    Last edited by sage striaton; 3rd June 2013 at 3:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Beh guys i have a new fanart whit cilan and iris
    W piccamaay http://twitpic.com/cus7r3

OH! That's really helpful on how to draw their hair. ^^ Nice find.

So I gathered pictures from today's episode. Nothing much, it was mostly just a Pokemon thing. Kind of funny from what I read.

Spoiler:- pics:

tumblr|fanfiction

The Nimbasa City gym battle was on this morning and you guys probably have already seen it, but
    376.jpg That is really misleading for the actual context... Cilan looks like a huge creep and Iris just looks perturbed D:

Anyways, I have a question. In one promo, a picture of Clair was shown in the background. Iris will probably fangirl when/if they meet. If Cilan tried to do his tasting time on Clair, how would Iris react and subsequently punish him? >:)
    it's a stupid question but this thread has been slow lately...

The Nimbasa City gym battle was on this morning and you guys probably have already seen it, but
    376.jpg That is really misleading for the actual context... Cilan looks like a huge creep and Iris just looks perturbed D:
    HOLY jfdkshgfaegaga. I NEVER NOTICED UNTIlL YOU POINTED IT OUT. It really does...

Dento: Would you like to see real action?
    Iris: What? D:
    Dento: *confused* What?
    Iris: *confused* What?
    Kibago: Not this again.

Anyways, I have a question. In one promo, a picture of Clair was shown in the background. Iris will probably fangirl when/if they meet. If Cilan tried to do his tasting time on Clair, how would Iris react and subsequently punish him? >
    it's a stupid question but this thread has been slow lately...
    I think the real question would be when Iris tries to steal his thunder and perform her own tasting on Clair. >:P She'd probably either glare at him, or push him out of the way.

Actually I wouldn't mind Dento being the straight man in this and have Iris fangirl, and Dento be all -_-; (like in the Victini movie!) x3

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I think the real question would be when Iris tries to steal his thunder and perform her own tasting on Clair. >:P She'd probably either glare at him, or push him out of the way.

Actually I wouldn't mind Dento being the straight man in this and have Iris fangirl, and Dento be all -_-; (like in the Victini movie!) x3
    Huh...what if he tried to mimic her "what a pain..." He's too nice to do that, though. Iris wouldn't do the little depression bubble, she'd just kick him and yell what a hypocrite he was haha

Huh...what if he tried to mimic her "what a pain..." He's too nice to do that, though. Iris wouldn't do the little depression bubble, she'd just kick him and yell what a hypocrite he was haha
    Yeah he wouldn't call her a pain, but if you notice (and I think this happened even in the newer Zoroark episode) he has his own way of debunking her. Like when she says something like "I feel something...." Dento will sometimes put on the >.> face and say "You're being unscientifc again." So I sort of see that parallel to how Iris will always call Dento a pain, but Dento's just less blunt about it. ^.^ I like how they foil each other. <3

Hey look guys! He's improving!~

http://chatsy88.tumblr.com/image/52310448957
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th June 2013 at 7:54 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Page 157 of 170 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast