Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #3926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Yeah he wouldn't call her a pain, but if you notice (and I think this happened even in the newer Zoroark episode) he has his own way of debunking her. Like when she says something like "I feel something...." Dento will sometimes put on the >.> face and say "You're being unscientifc again." So I sort of see that parallel to how Iris will always call Dento a pain, but Dento's just less blunt about it. ^.^ I like how they foil each other. <3
    Oh yeah, he usually does the little closed eyes smile thing too that's really cute uvu Even though she ends up being right half the time, he'll still say it vehehe Oh man I just thought of something really stupid... I can see them growing up and when they're about to have kids or grandkids, Iris would "sense" what kind of child it would be, the gender, etc. and Dento would still use that old quip. Oh no that sounds really stupid aaaaagh. Older wishfulshipping can be really cute <3



  2. #3927
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Oh 00pokemaniac i love the new spoiler in the new episode
    Ehi guys a new funny fanart http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36187284
    Last edited by sage striaton; 7th June 2013 at 12:00 AM.

  3. #3928

    Default

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e56fb1c8...go2_r1_500.jpg oh no dento looks so sad I like how he's the focus of that picture while iris is running off in the background. SHIPPING GOGGLES ON BUT HEY I can fantasize, right? ash is just sorta... standing there behind dento's face? ok
    I'm pumped for this episode now!



  4. #3929
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    ehi guys i have a new viseo by silentstormfall.i like this amv it s super cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFSdtrKA1c4
    hello guys sorry but I wanted to say that my fan club wishfulshipping come on please! http://www.wishfulshippingthedesidue....it/index.php? has already arrived in a week to 276 visitors yeah!! I committed so much to do and I'm so happy
    Last edited by sage striaton; 10th June 2013 at 1:40 PM.

  5. #3930

    Default

    I feel like a big dummy for posting this, especially since this trailer has been out since...March? but but look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MeFEAA4JvaM
    AMAZING they are beside each other for a whole 3 seconds! How exciting!
    But for real, they do look cute being all 'oh no genesect' together hehe



  6. #3931
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,660

    Default

    What if Iris and Cilan stay in Kanto with Iris competing in Gyms and Cilan competing in Contest and they decide to travel together?

  7. #3932
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e56fb1c8...go2_r1_500.jpg oh no dento looks so sad I like how he's the focus of that picture while iris is running off in the background. SHIPPING GOGGLES ON BUT HEY I can fantasize, right? ash is just sorta... standing there behind dento's face? ok
    I'm pumped for this episode now!
    I sort of see Dento being a conflicted mess in this episode. Of course he'd be upset about his friends fighting, plus with my shipper goggles on he's sad about Iris leaving, which he would be anyway because they are friends too, plus who knows if all of them will be separated? I do wonder if he'll play mediator, or try. Or just be like the "James" of that noodle-separation TR episode? (I haven't seen that epi in ages so I might be fuzzy on some parts. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    ehi guys i have a new viseo by silentstormfall.i like this amv it s super cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFSdtrKA1c4
    SilentStormfall did a great job with this AMV (as per always though xD). I loved her use of fanart, and the whole black and white theme she had. ^.^

    hello guys sorry but I wanted to say that my fan club wishfulshipping come on please! http://www.wishfulshippingthedesidue....it/index.php? has already arrived in a week to 276 visitors yeah!! I committed so much to do and I'm so happy
    Aww that's a really cute site. I really can't read it well (as I don't speak much Italian, unfortunately) but you've spruced up the place well. And that mouse icon you have is adorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    I feel like a big dummy for posting this, especially since this trailer has been out since...March? but but look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MeFEAA4JvaM
    AMAZING they are beside each other for a whole 3 seconds! How exciting!
    But for real, they do look cute being all 'oh no genesect' together hehe
    And then there's a Purrloin maybe he'll hide behind her...//brick'd and killed//

        Spoiler:- :


    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    What if Iris and Cilan stay in Kanto with Iris competing in Gyms and Cilan competing in Contest and they decide to travel together?
    *cough*RuSa*cough* That'd be pretty cool actually. I could see Iris (maybe inspired by Ash/Cynthia/Clair etc.) maybe think about pursuing Gyms and the league. Like I know she's also thinking about being a Gym Leader too, but I think deep down that she wants more (and has probably thought about it on several occasions--as shown by her admiration for Cynthia). So maybe she'd want to sharpen her skills with the Kanto Gyms. As for Dento, he'd like to see some of the "new" Pokemon, and trainers. I could see him trying his hand at contests, as how versatile of a person he is. Plus he'd probably think of some cool combinations and whatnot. Though he'd be more used to trying to overpower the opponent at first. It's actually kind of fun thinking about both Dent and Iris having active badge/ribbon quests Maybe one would catch Feebas and the other Magikarp. I'd actually really get a kick at something being like an Aipom/Buizel situation, and the Feebas (which would probably be a Milotic) would prefer battles and the Gyarados would prefer contests. Don't ask, just seems like the situation Iris and Dent would get themselves into ._.;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  8. #3933
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Thanks 00pokemaniac are glad you like it you know that fc is my life and Nw afternoon we arrived at 317 visitators
    And then take all information from here aniway thanks!!!
    Beh guys i have a new fanart http://leviathanscales.tumblr.com/image/52894928007
    Last edited by sage striaton; 14th June 2013 at 9:59 AM.

  9. #3934
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Sorry guys for posting these late. D; I was really, really busy.

        Spoiler:- PICS:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  10. #3935
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Ohhhh this episode is very cute.
    There are lot wishfulshipping scenes
    this is my first edit pictures do you think?http://it.bloggif.com/output/a/c/ac1...gif?1371470729
    Last edited by sage striaton; 17th June 2013 at 2:12 PM.

  11. #3936
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Hey hey guys! I thought of a topic.

    What do you think makes Wishfulshipping unique and stand out from out of the many other Pokemon ships?

    Here's a piece of fanart!

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36455728
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  12. #3937
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    First the fanart is very cute and adorable in nutshell wonderful! While 00pokemaniac answer to the question is that the wishfulshipping for me is distinguishes from other shipping beacause it happens in each episode as the pearlshipping or pokeshipping..happens to mean that they exchange looks sweet or iris interacts with cilan:i love those moments!
    And unlike other between the third charpter and the secondary were not very important
    Excepte the exception of gimshipping(even tough he had many fanart and video.
    Aniway guys my fanclub had reached 415 fans!!!!

  13. #3938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Hey hey guys! I thought of a topic.

    What do you think makes Wishfulshipping unique and stand out from out of the many other Pokemon ships?

    Here's a piece of fanart!

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36455728
    Cute fanart!
    As for the question, because it doesn't involve Ash because they both have really unique, sometimes clashing personalities while maintaining care and trust in the relationship. Also, Dento's overreactions to Iris calling him a pain are very cute and (I'm probably wrong on this) isn't something I've seen since OS. Their looks are also very original and appealing. The hair is especially ridiculous!
    Also, it's unique to me because it's the reason I started watching Pokemon again because their characters and dynamics are a joy to watch.



  14. #3939
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Oh my gold i was impressed from the first charpter of the new fanfiction!what cilan becomes iris???!??and iris cilan!!!??!
    Fascinate me i love the transformations
    Congratualiasions

  15. #3940
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Sweet Holy Arceus, it's been a while. HOW YA DOIN'? I'm back... be afraid. So, topic. I'm answering one. THAT WAS YOUR CUE!

    What do you think makes Wishful stand out? (Sorry, I'm LAAAAAZY)

    Opposites attract!...That's it. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. So, what makes Wishful stand out to me is the way Cilan and Iris interact. They have their little arguments, their adorable moments, the moments that make me have a fangirl... THEY'RE MEANT TO BE! YAY! Also, Wishful holds a nostalgia place in my heart. I'm fairly new to this fandom, and when I first saw Best Wishes, I was like, "I don't know much about this show, BUT THOSE TWO WERE MEANT TO BE!" Just... ohmyfreakinggod. SO PERFECT. Hold on... need to have a fangirl. OHMYGODWISHFULWISHFULWISHFUL!... Done. Ta ta twerps!

    Flynnie signing off to go play Fire Emblem and devour ANOTHER pack of gum (my 5th one today... I'm weird..)

    ------->
    A random Oshawott. BECAUSE.
    Last edited by Flynnie Junior; 20th June 2013 at 9:16 PM. Reason: Stupid enter button...

  16. #3941
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    In this episode i have search a spoiler:cilan and iris is cute
    This episode is so stupid but the wishful moments there are
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/033.jpg in my good it s so cute sweet looking
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/049.jpgYes cilan it s so cute iris s passion for flower ash you re such a Child!!!!
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/060.jpg yeah iris cilan looking you you re is beatiful! Ash.......,mah

    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/062.jpg cilan do you like iris with flower eh???ash and you?????
    Looking the child together http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/076.jpg
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/078.jpg Iris stay with me!!!!!
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/088.jpg ahhhh ours ears!!!
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/119.jpg oh poor cilan you cry?oh axew it s cute!!!
    poor cilan 2 http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/180.jpg only iris eh?
    ohhhh cute spoiler iris and axew looking cilan!!! Axew is happy http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/211.jpg
    cilan ketchuM???? http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/047/317.jpg
    cute episode cilan ash and iris are the very friends
    Good job cilan iris don t leaves you.,,,,for now

  17. #3942
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    In case if sage striaton's links don't work or whatever...I'll post some pictures too! :P

        Spoiler:- :


    I'll answer the topic once more people do.~ Or I'll just edit my post later. XDD

    You know I've been thinking about this epi, and the more I think, an episode like this really wouldn't work for Dento and Iris. I feel like when they have arguments it kind of just goes over their heads and they just don't really mind like how married couples argue remember the Cottonee episode?? And even the museum epi too. Plus, Dento's character isn't one to get angry over really petty reasons. She'd have to really insult him down low for that to happen (probably either something about the Gym (Skyla) or his brothers).
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 21st June 2013 at 4:30 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  18. #3943
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7JCoZlcTs8
    Sorry 00pokemaniac however i reading on a site that iris would have preferred the good food of cilan instade of Apple but for argument could not

  19. #3944
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Sorry 00pokemaniac however i reading on a site that iris would have preferred the good food of cilan instade of Apple but for argument could not
    Well the apple she bit into WAS bitter, because then Dento took a bite (and later Ash) of it and their faces all matched hers. :P Iris loves apples and Dento's cooking of coz. ; ) I could imagine on their wedding cake there'd be apples on it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  20. #3945
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Oh how adorable i M going crazy about the apple pie i think maybe even all engagement ring with a central crown shaped apple... For me the lunch wedding or dinner wedding it should be in a foreste or in a green
    Space there are write a fanfiction on devianart on their wedding
    I will begin on Wednesday after the report card even tough i was already promoted



    deviantart on their wedding

  21. #3946
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20

    Default

    OH MY ARCEUS. That last episode was ADORABLE. I'M LITERALLY DYING. Seriously, I might die from overdosing on fangirlisms. GAAAAAH SO CUTE! That's all I have to say. I GOTTA SONG TO WRITE! SEE YA!

  22. #3947
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Flynnie junior you re very nice
    You re right this episode is cute
    In the prox episode there is jirachi
    A new fanart http://i-love-ferriswheels.tumblr.co...-pipa-jp-50398 cuuute
    Last edited by sage striaton; 21st June 2013 at 11:04 PM.

  23. #3948
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    In case if sage striaton's links don't work or whatever...I'll post some pictures too! :P

        Spoiler:- :


    I'll answer the topic once more people do.~ Or I'll just edit my post later. XDD

    You know I've been thinking about this epi, and the more I think, an episode like this really wouldn't work for Dento and Iris. I feel like when they have arguments it kind of just goes over their heads and they just don't really mind like how married couples argue remember the Cottonee episode?? And even the museum epi too. Plus, Dento's character isn't one to get angry over really petty reasons. She'd have to really insult him down low for that to happen (probably either something about the Gym (Skyla) or his brothers).
    To be honest, I was pretty concerned about this episode being as Negai-centric as it was. But then again, to me this sort of plot hole came out of nowhere in the anime as a whole. Ash/Satoshi has never 'broke it off' with his companions before (except for pikachu at one point), and why are the writers all of a suden saying that Ash's friendship with Iris is so important when Ash has rarely shown much emotion about Iris so far? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something here :P

    On a side note, I think it'll be nice if Apples and Cilan/Dento's cooking somehow brought Dento and Iris closer together I think I'll make a fanfic called 'Apple Pie' in the future. Will there be a Dento/Ash friendship episode in the future to even things out? Probably not. It would be nice if there was a Dento/Iris or Iris/Dento centered episode! a festival type of episode x3
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

  24. #3949
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    To be honest, I was pretty concerned about this episode being as Negai-centric as it was. But then again, to me this sort of plot hole came out of nowhere in the anime as a whole. Ash/Satoshi has never 'broke it off' with his companions before (except for pikachu at one point), and why are the writers all of a suden saying that Ash's friendship with Iris is so important when Ash has rarely shown much emotion about Iris so far? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something here :P
    Haha well, I think it's important to remember that Ash has had an argument-based episode with almost every main girl (besides Misty actually) on the cast. Like May had "The Bicker the Better" and Dawn had "The Champ Twins." This was Iris's episode I guess. And honestly, they've all appeared friendshippy to me (even Bicker the Better where two people called Ash and May bf and gf!), so as far as Wishful's concerned there's no worries. : ) It's a good episode for Negaishippers (But just think about how we got that one Detective episode (which I'm sure doesn't seem shippy to non-shippers)--Iris gave him her sturdy friendship and Dento gave her his fangasm. :P Just built into 4 minutes. XD)

    On a side note, I think it'll be nice if Apples and Cilan/Dento's cooking somehow brought Dento and Iris closer together I think I'll make a fanfic called 'Apple Pie' in the future. Will there be a Dento/Ash friendship episode in the future to even things out? Probably not. It would be nice if there was a Dento/Iris or Iris/Dento centered episode! a festival type of episode x3
    Oh you should! xD That'd be cute. Eh I don't know, we're running out of time for BW :x though Dento and Iris could go to Kalos (which would give us more time). I would like an episode devoted toward DenAi bond but I already sold my soul to kyuubs for a DenAi theme last epi really THEY have had some episodes already--like the museum one that I think off at first bat. :P

    --
    On the short note of fanfiction

    I'm probably going to be picking up Guardian of Fate again soon and updating chapter 3. Sorry for the wait to those who are reading it. XD;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  25. #3950
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Oh you should! xD That'd be cute. Eh I don't know, we're running out of time for BW :x though Dento and Iris could go to Kalos (which would give us more time). I would like an episode devoted toward DenAi bond but I already sold my soul to kyuubs for a DenAi theme last epi really THEY have had some episodes already--like the museum one that I think off at first bat. :P
    Running out of time? Is Best Wishes coming to a close soon? :/ Or possibly Iris will leave?
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Page 158 of 170 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •