Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

But i ve never been afraid of other shipping iris beacause i think ever shipping is special even though i do not like negaishipping but i belive that the wishfulshipping had, has beacause those sweet glances they exchanged are tender and definitely moments wishfulshipping
    Other guys do not get discouraged:EVERYTHING
    THATHAPPENS WE WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD A WISHFULSHIPPER

And then we are still missione 54 episodes and the movie i bet in the last episode will be sad to livence you get to unova they leave (or maybe not?)and probably will shake hand or embrace(sometimes i would see cilan cry)
    Last edited by sage striaton; 22nd June 2013 at 2:23 PM.

Time to answer this topic. SINCE I"M CO-OWNER CAN I CALL YOU GUYS WISHLINGS?

What do you think makes Wishfulshipping unique and stand out from out of the many other Pokemon ships?

Anyway, I think what makes it stand out (besides their differing-yet-harmonic personalities even though that's a first for the main cast) would be that there are just certain things Dento and Iris can get themselves into...

...because of stuff like this:

Spoiler:- :

this

this

this

and this

That, and I think they are a pretty flexible in terms of personalities, there's a lot of stuff that can be built upon. And like other have said, they are just so cute. <3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th June 2013 at 1:55 AM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

HELLO GUYS, I HAVE MADE A fanfiction, THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE.
    HERE IS THE LINK http://dada2001.deviantart.com/art/F...LIFE-380820008

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY everybody how's it goin

I HAVE RETURNED.

And after looking through all the previous posts...you guys are crazy peeps. SO YOU ARE ALL MA BESTIES.

What do you think makes Wishfulshipping unique and stand out from out of the many other Pokemon ships?

That Iris is officially the man in the relationship *shot*

In all seriousness, I'm going to wing it and say the chemistry between these two. The science VS supernatural, tech VS nature, the moments...the hiding...pretty much everything makes it unique.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

So I got the images!~ Nothing shippy, but cute pictures of them---yes. ^.^

UPDATE @10:53 am

Spoiler:- he grabbed her arm:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 27th June 2013 at 4:54 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    So I got the images!~ Nothing shippy, but cute pictures of them---yes. ^.^

HE SEES JIRACHI FIRST. HE PROBABLY ThINKS IT'S LIKE SOMETHING FROM OUTER SPACE SO BEING THE LITTLE SCIENTIST HE IS HE GOES TO OBSERVE IT.

AND HE KEEPS WATCHING IT AND Then--

AbD IRIS CoMES and he just tells her to shuuuussh that there's something over there...

and ThEn ThEY WATCH IT TOGETHER

OMG and then this is too precious. <3 IT SHOWS A CLOSE UP OF THEM WATCHING IT TOGEtHER

And then Ash comes over and both freak out like WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASH

Oh my..I love those scene. Wasn't that shippy but undeniably cute! One of my favorite scenes! would it be nice if the were star gazing together before they saw jirachi..?oh ignore meXD.Nice pictures 00poe_maniac!!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I M so happy first this episode.awwwewew cilan take the Arms of iris:so cute
    Wishful episode

Here's some fanart for today's episode!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...47&mode=medium

tumblr|fanfiction

Zekshirom
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY everybody how's it goin

I HAVE RETURNED.

And after looking through all the previous posts...you guys are crazy peeps. SO YOU ARE ALL MA BESTIES.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >:3 (-cute giggle- )

UPDATE @10:53 am

Spoiler:- he grabbed her arm:
    >:33333 So many thoughts and ideas from THAT scene alone......

sage striaton
    !another fanart by mochi cute.on episode of today http://i1.pixiv.net/img27/img/maplet...6676436_p4.png cute http://i1.pixiv.net/img27/img/maplet...6676436_p5.png
    They're both forbidden

Rather than repeat everybody else's answers, I'm gonna say they both like apples.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

I HAVE RETURNED TOO xD

First of all, I was scanning through some of the posts and to everyone who likes my One More Night viddie - THANKS 8D Black&White themed stuff ftw.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE JAPANESE VAs THAT MAKE THEM SOUND IN LOVE. 'cause I wanted my answer to be diff too Seriously, though. You have the legendary Mamoru Miyano saying 'Airisuuuu' in such a sweet and adorable way. How can Iris not fall for that voice? And Iris's VA is super awesome too so there we go. I'm not making sense

Ohhhhhhh silentstormfall i love your video!!! They are cute!!!!!!!!
    My favourite your video is one more night is super cute

Hey guys... My dearest apologies for not being on here in forever since I've been busy finishing my freshmen year of high school, reading Dangan Ronpa, and trying to overcome my Writer's Block on my Nuzlocke fanfics. But, I'm here because I'm putting a WishfulShipping hint in my White Nuzlocke, and I'm wondering what type of romantic message Cilan would write to Iris on a flower tag or something!
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

Here's some fanart for today's episode!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...47&mode=medium
    Ok, seriously! This is the third time Iris has been behind Cilan/Dento. The writers must really like them together in those types of shots! xD LOL

I had a dream this morning that Dento and Iris were in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Iris was hugging Bonsly I think (because there was a collision) , and Dento didn't have anything to hold, so he hugged Iris.

Legit.

Today's episode is disturbing.

Spoiler:- img:

Don't take anything in that review seriously. I haven't watched it yet. XD

tumblr|fanfiction

?????!!!!!!!???????!11/????????

?????????!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!/?????????

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAEGAR!
    Ash received a grim reminder that day...

also that pic of dento in the chair is a little..........odd

Yay, those episode pics were funny but there is a scene where both Iris and Cilan help Ash out before he fell into the sea lol!

I guess how Iris and Cilan are opposites to each other like opposites attract. They come as a pair, so their quirks and interactions are based on each other. I haven't really seen any other ship that has small but regular moments between each other too. Iris feels like the boy while Cilan feels more of the girl lol..

I haven't really posted here in awhile, I always forget how funny Wishfulshipping is! Dx I guess that's another unique thing, it's always funny. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I had a dream this morning that Dento and Iris were in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Iris was hugging Bonsly I think (because there was a collision) , and Dento didn't have anything to hold, so he hugged Iris.

Legit.
    Aww!!! :3

Today's episode is disturbing.

Don't take anything in that review seriously. I haven't watched it yet. XD[/QUOTE]

Then i dreamed that cilan was faighting against the scientist and then when the ufo tries to take iris he saves her and then squeezing it all Ends with a kiss.
    I want righting a fanfiction.

Uh, so isn't there anything else to talk about? What timing I made for an epic comeback.. :P

Well anyways, I thought of a few topic questions;

If Iris and Cilan depart from Ash along with each other, do think they'll hold any regrets or try confess and how?

What do you think Iris and Cilan dream about the other; are these things never meant to be seen?

I had to choose a few, I came up with too many lol. xD I'm not really sure if they make any sense, though.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    I HAVE RETURNED TOO xD

First of all, I was scanning through some of the posts and to everyone who likes my One More Night viddie - THANKS 8D Black&White themed stuff ftw.
    YOU'RE WELCoME! It was really good. ;-;

And Iris's VA is super awesome too so there we go. I'm not making sense
    I JuSt WANT A DUET OK? That is all I ever want. ;-; Iris's singing voice is just adorable and so is Dento's omg. Yeah VAs automatically make me think of duets. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Uh, so isn't there anything else to talk about? What timing I made for an epic comeback.. :P
    Well...no...not yet, but Wishful day is coming up Aug. 1~ Everyone should start brainstorming for different topics and stuff. x3 plans on updating my fic xD

If Iris and Cilan depart from Ash along with each other, do think they'll hold any regrets or try confess and how?

Hmm I might answer this question later. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SAD. ;-;

What do you think Iris and Cilan dream about the other; are these things never meant to be seen?

Iris dreams about Pirate!Dento who is pretty insane and tries to constantly trick her by giving her the real fruit (like when he asks if she wants the fruit of an apple he gives her the apple core. //too much botany for me) Kind of a sleight of hand too. //actual fanfiction being written btw. As for Dento he'd probably dream about her fangirling over his hobbies, and he mistakes those hobbies for reality all the time, hence when she calls him a pain it splits his heart in half and makes him want to grow mushrooms. :3

But, I'm here because I'm putting a WishfulShipping hint in my White Nuzlocke, and I'm wondering what type of romantic message Cilan would write to Iris on a flower tag or something!
    I've been trying to think, but I feel like I need some more information. ^^; Like what is the context? Is he supposed to be hidden, or is it supposed to be obvious? Is it a thank you, is it anonymous? XD;

tumblr|fanfiction

I have a feeling Iris and Cilan will be gone after this arc. They might keep Cilan though cause everyone loves him, but I don't think Iris will be about for long. But it won't upset me because all good things have to come to an end and I don't watch the anime religiously so that's probably why. Nevertheless, I'll still support wishfulshipping because it has the power to be both cracky, obscure, mainstream and cute at the same time. The screenshots are awesome and the pics give a positive vibe about them together, which is why I'm still going to be supporting them after the Unova arc is over.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Oops, I fell off the face of the planet. Baaaack~

I have actually written this several times just to experiment with the different types of reactions, but overall, I think it would be a tearful departure from one another, but I don't think they could really find the right words in that moment. Or it'd be something like:

They stood there for a moment, the silence screaming words that might never be passed between the two. Then someone moved, each would argue that it was they who moved first, but it was Iris who had slammed into Cilan, wrapping her arms around his waist while burying her face into his chest. "I'm gonna miss how things were."

And Cilan, who found that the words clogging his throat where the only ones he couldn't say, replied with assurance. "Things will be okay different."

Or something I don't know. I'm really dumb.

I think Cilan would have really cute dreams about taking Iris out to foreign places and holding her hand and giving her Eskimo kisses while they sat together. While I am not sure about Iris. Aaaaah.

banner credit: skiyomi

Well...no...not yet, but Wishful day is coming up Aug. 1~ Everyone should start brainstorming for different topics and stuff. x3 plans on updating my fic xD
    It should be a whole week! like some other fandoms do, with a different prompt for each day. :33 If only, haha...I don't know if a lot of people would be up for that.

I would like them to exchange something, at the very least; a forget-me-not or anything really - like ash has half a pokeball from gary, a lure from misty, half a ribbon from may, etc. I'm drawing a blank on what that would be, though. also a hug would be nice but honestly that's veeery unlikely. and they would see this object and be reminded how they never confessed, leading to nostalgia and regret! mwahaha..... x(

I think Cilan dreams of Iris actually encouraging him to be a goofball lol something like "wow!! your love of trains is amazing!!! such passion is inspiring!" but he'd probably be a little sad that he wasn't her pain anymore, for whatever reason. :P
    As for Iris...I have no clue. :? maybe Cilan being more...rugged?oh god what or maybe she dreams of him being romantic, though when she wakes up she's in complete denial that it was a good dream hehe

Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast