Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #4001
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

  2. #4002
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere I'd rather not be
    Posts
    233

    Default

    How long have I been gone? How many centuries have passed?

    Wishfulshipping Day coming up has reminded me that this thread exists, but unfortunately, I've gotten stuck on writing my fairy tale. I know what I want to happen, I just can't find a way to make it so. Fortunately, I have a new Wishful plot in my head. Would you guys mind much if I had TWO rarely-updated Wishfulshipping stories instead of just one?

    And I promise to try even harder to be on here. What's the current topic, anyway?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

    Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.


  3. #4003
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Happy Wishful Day!!!!

    ~*~

        Spoiler:- click for topics~:


    Annnnd episode picture!~

        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st August 2013 at 5:12 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  4. #4004
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Oh, yay! Happy Wishful Day!! I'll keep it simple, colours aren't my thing. :P And say what you want, I didn't miss Wishful Day! ;D ...Just going to answer those topic questions now;

    Are you happy with how Wishful has been portrayed and handled in Pokemon Best Wishes?

    Yeah, kinda.. I guess for a series that isn't very shippy it is kinda impressive but I didn't really expect it to be, tbh. xD

    What would Dento and Iris do on their anniversary?

    Idk, bake a cake? xD At least I think that's what Dento would do before coming up with any other ideas for Iris or go to a festival if there are any and have some fireworks, see some shooting stars if they're lucky or Dent was just hoping for too much on that day lol.

    What got you shipping Wishful in the first place?

    I can't remember really but I like how Iris and Dento were always together and how their quirks and personalities reflect on each other. Oh and that episode in BW83/84 I think? Is where Ash is having his 8th gym battle and Iris and Dento were showing off their bond or something and it looked like they were kissing actually. XDD

    Will you continue to ship Wishful after they leave the anime?

    Awe, I kinda feel bad with this one but yeah sure, I don't see why not? They'll get a cameo and references and I hope for maybe.

    Yes~for having episode pictures~! The Dragonite love story was clearly an indirect reference towards Wishfulshipping. xD Aaannd I got nothing else to say for now.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  5. #4005
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    hey friends sorry if I've missed but I was busy: iris blushes that cute!
    I will argue for wishfulshipping smepre is natural!
    while as I would spend the anniversary with a dinner or dancing!
    aha about other immy I found the last episode here:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/163.jpg
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/173.jpg wow that had to touch it seems!
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/174.jpg
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/177.jpg is still bent ahhh ....
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/231.jpg
    these images I very paicciono: iris looks http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/237.jpg
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/052/238.jpg

  6. #4006
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,723

    Default

    Are you happy with how Wishful has been portrayed and handled in Pokemon Best Wishes?

    Yep, I do wish we got that Musical episode though. :P

    What would Dento and Iris do on their anniversary?

    I'm not sure if I can picture them getting married yet....on a date I could see them going through the Marine Tube. Admiring the Kingdra and Mantyke, Cilan resisting the urge to fish them out.

    What got you shipping Wishful in the first place?

    Friends

    Will you continue to ship Wishful after they leave the anime?

    Of course, why not? It's still a fun pairing to ship and I didn't stop caring for Poke, Contest and others when they left.


    I didn't get my project in for Wishful Day unfortunately. Though I was planning to draw a picture of them.

  7. #4007

    Default

    Are you happy with how Wishful has been portrayed and handled in Pokemon Best Wishes?
    Well, yeah! for the most part. I just wish they had more screentime alone together eheheh

    What would Dento and Iris do on their anniversary?
    Half of the day would be spent swinging from vines and climbing trees, sitting of the branches and watching the clouds, and the other half would be spent cooking together and having a nice dinner alone~ hueuheuhue

    What got you shipping Wishful in the first place?
    I loved their designs, so I aesthetically shipped them the moment they were introduced. I started shipping them seriously when I watched 'the bloom is on axew!' which really shows how their relationship can be both funny and heartwarming.

    Will you continue to ship Wishful after they leave the anime?
    Yep!

    Happy belated wishfulshipping day, everyone! I'll try to finish my artwork soon!



  8. #4008
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho united states
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Usually I'm so anti-not-my-favorite-shipping but with this one I'm okay with. So I wonder how this will turn out, if it does, and would like to see where things go.
    Time for a new signature.

    I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

    Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

  9. #4009
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Earth. owo
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Are you happy with how Wishful has been portrayed and handled in Pokemon Best Wishes?
    Yup, pretty much. Since Pokemon is what Pokemon is, the extent to their shippiness was good for me. I mean, of course something more obvious sometimes would have been cool but we think that for all Pokemon shippings x3

    What would Dento and Iris do on their anniversary?
    Dento would want to try and surprise Iris with something super-extravagant but all his plans seem to fail. He gets all depressed but Iris is just like 'let's just go watch the sunset' and they do and then they spend the night out in the forest just star-gazing until they fall asleep. ;-; I made myself squee there

    What got you shipping Wishful in the first place?
    I am also guilty of being one of those people who shipped them before their characters came out. I heard rumours of Iris going to be a wild girl and Cilan being flamboyant and I just thought 'SO LIKE ANIME FRANTICSHIPPING' and started shipping it. When they're real characters came out and we saw all their interactions I was just like 'their shipping level is over 9000' and they became my OTP.

    Will you continue to ship Wishful after they leave the anime?
    OF COURSE I WILL.

    @Suthern Well, we're all glad to see you're willing to give it a chance :'D

    BY THE WAY GUYS. BW140th's title is ' Dent vs the Ice Challenger! The Crisis of Sanyou Gym!!'.

    First of all, ICE CHALLENGER. You know what that means:

        Spoiler:- sorryNOTsorry:


    Secondly, Chilli and Cress are going to be in there! :'D Jess we know you'll love this And this is just being wishful but if we had any bro teasing I'd die of happiness however unlikely. But yeah we can wish. Because we're wishfulshippers here. okay i'll stop now

  10. #4010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    BY THE WAY GUYS. BW140th's title is ' Dent vs the Ice Challenger! The Crisis of Sanyou Gym!!'.

    First of all, ICE CHALLENGER. You know what that means:

        Spoiler:- sorryNOTsorry:


    Secondly, Chilli and Cress are going to be in there! :'D Jess we know you'll love this And this is just being wishful but if we had any bro teasing I'd die of happiness however unlikely. But yeah we can wish. Because we're wishfulshippers here. okay i'll stop now
    heeeee if iris hides behind him and his brothers even just smirked or something I would DIIIIEEEEEEE
    Also I love that 'screenshot' haha!!
    This does make me a little apprehensive, though. It sounds like an episode where Cilan could leave the group (((((( I can't believe BW is almost over,,,,, sobs



  11. #4011
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Earth. owo
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cellophanerose View Post
    heeeee if iris hides behind him and his brothers even just smirked or something I would DIIIIEEEEEEE
    Also I love that 'screenshot' haha!!
    This does make me a little apprehensive, though. It sounds like an episode where Cilan could leave the group (((((( I can't believe BW is almost over,,,,, sobs
    I didn't even think about Cilan leaving the group at this point at all. Oh God, you are so right it could be. Nononononononono -screeches- I want Iris and Cilan to leave together so we can have more possible Wishful scenes and just nuuu ;-;

  12. #4012
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    I"M SOBBING YOU GUYS. WhAT IF IN ThAT NEW EPISODE IRIS HIDES BEHIND HIS BROTHERS THOUGH BECAUse ThEy ARE LIKE FAMILY!!! AND ThEY ARE JUST lIKE DEnTO CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND.


    Are you happy with how Wishful has been portrayed and handled in Pokemon Best Wishes?


    Yes I am! I thought they'd be more like frantic (flashy guy x wild girl) but imo it was even better than frantic because they have their own cute little twists. Dento's just all THE SCIENCE Iris just all EW SCIENCE and Dento's YES ThIS Iris just NO THIS BUT I LIKe IT TOO


    What would Dento and Iris do on their anniversary?


    Have a nice dinner with candles and the candles weren't necessary but Chili made them use it. Dude. The brothers would come along and spy on them.


    What got you shipping Wishful in the first place?


    the poster.


    Will you continue to ship Wishful after they leave the anime?


    YES.

    I FEEL SO BAD GuYS I HAVEN'T BEEn HERe OMG. I"M SORRY I"M A TERRbILE CO-OWnER ILL UPdATE MY FIC FOR YOU.

    What was I going to say though?

    Oh! I've been thinking about opposite attract shippings, and why they are so popular and stuff (this is relevant). (In my opinion) it's not because of like OH they fit together! It's because of the chemistry they have with differing opinions. And also, the "side effects" of having different personalities. Not so much they are so different but because it gives them time to develop and sort of blend into one another.


    Also in Noivern epi Dento teams up with James???? what if Iris teams up with Jessie? Not going to lie they've reminded me of Rocketshipping in someways *grotesque laughter*
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  13. #4013
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Hello friends ...... sorry for the absence I'm very curious to know what will bring the episode of the challenger of ice! I do not think cilan will go away if you seriously then I'll go into depression!
    I hope at least that there will be moments wishful? #!, #!? Why then cilan it should go! Makes no sense! However, a new similarity! Cilan and Iris both have a rival type of ice! .... well at least However, if you say goodbye I would like to see a beautiful moment wishful! If it is not so .... better!!!

  14. #4014
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    What happens when Dent/Iris meet the shipper, part 2.

    I love how that artist draws Ash...he looks so gangster.



    Ah, those are wonderful! My favorite has to be the spoon one. I'd laugh if Dent was actually shining it to give to Iris as a Christmas present or something.
    I really enjoy Wishfulshipping. Iris would be a great match for Cilan.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  15. #4015
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Cutteee cute fanart!!!!!- http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=37728329
    You know guys on my fanclub I am pleased to inform you that we have 2271 members!!! So wishfulshipper! Have mega happy! Hope you too right?
    However on Bulbapedia there aren t all evid ence of wishfulshipping! What do you think?
    Last edited by sage striaton; 15th August 2013 at 1:17 PM.

  16. #4016
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    ^ Aww that's really cute fanart. ^.^ When you say Bulbapedia, do you mean hint list? It's ok, there's a looot of bias over there, so some ships get more hints than others depending on the users editing them.

    I'll upload pictures soon, but not much really happened in today's episode, though Dento and Iris did team up with Team Rocket so were together for most of the epi. :3

        Spoiler:- pics:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 15th August 2013 at 4:25 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  17. #4017
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Oh wow and so over the contestshipping as the wishfulshipping c is also the roketshipping! Jennajayfeather Thanks for the pictures and for the information!
    You know in many places there are some that are based only on Bulbapedia (like negaishipper in Italy What We continually persecute them because they say that the wishfulshipping is devoid of evidence only for Bulbapedia! However little I care
    duzione Oh jennajayfeather I became a fan of your fanfiction! I really like the eyes! Congratulations

  18. #4018
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Yesss! Thanks for the episode pics! And lol at the edited pic..! :P Those sunglasses and cape are special to Cilan since Iris's Axew dreamed of it. I'm really excited to see another Cilan focus episode, too bad it could be for him leaving but maybe they'll have hint and Iris gets upset or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I"M SOBBING YOU GUYS. WhAT IF IN ThAT NEW EPISODE IRIS HIDES BEHIND HIS BROTHERS THOUGH BECAUse ThEy ARE LIKE FAMILY!!! AND ThEY ARE JUST lIKE DEnTO CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
    I think Iris has more control on Dento than he does on her, she'll just call him a "pain"... And he's down sulking again. xD

    Oh, yay 1000th post for Wishfulshipping! :O

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  19. #4019
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Do not worry ash and pikachu fan if cilan leaves ash and iris in that episode should be mentioned in the title. Which, however, is not mentioned at all! I am not afraid quiet!

  20. #4020
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    On Earth. owo
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Do not worry ash and pikachu fan if cilan leaves ash and iris in that episode should be mentioned in the title. Which, however, is not mentioned at all! I am not afraid quiet!
    Guys. Guys. 'Dent VS the Ice Challenger! The Crisis of Sanyou Gym!!' is coming out on the 12th, and the next episode which would be on September 19th is called "Best Wishes! Until the Day We Meet Again!!" Oh no. This is it. They're leaving. GUYS. This seriously might just be it. I don't know if it's just Dento leaving or both Dento and Iris but I have a feeling that the Ice Challenger episode is a set up for Dento leaving on the 19th. GUYS SOMEONE HOLD ME.

  21. #4021
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    It is sad that cilan iris and they will go to Unova and ash goes to Kalos with alexa!
    I am sad because I grew up with the bw but I support the wishfulshipping to the grave yay

  22. #4022
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    It is sad that cilan iris and they will go to Unova and ash goes to Kalos with alexa!
    I am sad because I grew up with the bw but I support the wishfulshipping to the grave yay
    Yeah, I grew up with BW too... and OS, AG, DP. I had a feeling Iris and Cilan may leave an episode early since OS and BW share many similarities. :/ Maybe they'll all cry too if so? ;~;

    It doesn't mean they won't appear in XY as main characters again, though unlikely, at least they will get a cameo (hopefully long, with both).

    The episodes so far seem to focus on Ash/Alexa, Iris/Emolga, Cilan/Chili/Cress and probably the last a group one. Oh and Ash alone but that doesn't count if Iris and Cilan aren't there, no Wishful. Unless, it focuses on Ash trying to figure out which card to buy them for officially becoming a couple. xD

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  23. #4023
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    What a pity a pain in the heart But I
    Satisfied of wishful I was tremendously! Cilan will remain at Kalos but iris .... Well we will probably return when the wishfulshipping iris as all!
    Well guys we still have a few episodes and we hope to make the most of the wishful

  24. #4024
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    *Sips coffee* Beside You
    Posts
    108

    Default

    *agrees with Sage*

    Yeah, LETS MAKE THEM THE BEST FTW!

  25. #4025
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Friends we do have the certainty that cilan iris and they will go together! Cilan will not go in bw140 beacause there is still in BW141!! I'm glad we still have some episode
    Last edited by sage striaton; 21st August 2013 at 1:53 PM.

Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •