Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168
Results 4,176 to 4,194 of 4194

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I really need to get my SV T.T, i would like to audition for WWP <333
    did you know any good link for it ?
    Yes,I know!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGaiaIW6PiM&hd=1
    I think that the video is awesome and cute....i love pink and i believe that pink would be the wishfulshipping colour.

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    Yes,I know!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGaiaIW6PiM&hd=1
    I think that the video is awesome and cute....i love pink and i believe that pink would be the wishfulshipping colour.
    I was talking about the SV xD but that's fine
    and i really loved the WWP Audition video, i can't stop watching it
    "No matter how many relationships we seem to have, we're all alone"

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    I was talking about the SV xD but that's fine
    and i really loved the WWP Audition video, i can't stop watching it
    Oh my GOD excuse me XD! I didn't understand but now I understant! Excuse me again XD!
    Oh guys we have new cuty fanarts!
    http://i1.pixiv.net/img65/img/huyu-ramp/43928448_m.jpg
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43950544
    It's funny know that wishfulshipping still alive after bw series....it's a good news!
    counting down for wishfulshipping day!

Can someone tell me how it's possible to love WishfulShipping but hate GymShipping or vice versa?

I cannot believe I didn't ask to join this thread earlier (I'm quite ashamed of myself now)! This is my all time OTP, and I would love it if I could join the conversation.

Iris Lover!!!
    (Not my GIF)

WishfulShipper, PokeShipper, AmourShipper, ContestShipper, IkariShipper, DiodeShipper, GeekChicShipper, FerrisWheelShipping, SpecialShipper, OriginalShipper, OldRivalShipper, FranticShipper

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLining554 View Post
    I cannot believe I didn't ask to join this thread earlier (I'm quite ashamed of myself now)! This is my all time OTP, and I would love it if I could join the conversation.
    Oh welcome to the thread! It's always a pleasure to meet new wishfulshipper

It's so good to see new faces here ;D it's so good to see more Wishful fans ( and Iris fans too xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    Can someone tell me how it's possible to love WishfulShipping but hate GymShipping or vice versa?
    I think it's perfectly accectable. Shipping is completley optional.

There are a lot of nice music videos for the ship lately. I hope there will be some more to come. They really capture the heart of wishfulshipping.

What do you think Cilan and Iris are doing now?

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Well, it's not like Wishful- and GymShipping are copies of each other. Brock isn't the gentleman Cilan is, and Iris is not a Misty copy. They're different shipping, the only thing they have in common is that it's both the first two Gym Leaders in a region being involved. I support WishfulShipping, but absolutely not GymShipping. I don't hate it or anything, I just don't support it at all. It's not like supporting one shipping forces you to support another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post

There are a lot of nice music videos for the ship lately. I hope there will be some more to come. They really capture the heart of wishfulshipping.

I think that iris and cilan are traveling to kalos and they are enjoying it a lot.

Enjoying the Unova summer sun, maybe even heading to the Undella Beach together.

Iris Lover!!!
    (Not my GIF)

WishfulShipper, PokeShipper, AmourShipper, ContestShipper, IkariShipper, DiodeShipper, GeekChicShipper, FerrisWheelShipping, SpecialShipper, OriginalShipper, OldRivalShipper, FranticShipper

Yayyyy!
    Today my wishfulshipping passion is to 100000.
    I have a new question:
    What's your favourite wishfulshipping hint
    ?

What's your favourite wishfulshipping hint?
    This probably isn't a popular one, but my favorite WishfulShipping hint(I'm putting this in a spoiler just in case)-
        Spoiler:- BW Episode 105:

I like it because it shows that Iris obviously wears the pants in their relationship. I thought it was really cute how he called her 'ma'am', too.

Iris Lover!!!
    (Not my GIF)

I really hate myself for being so absent in this thread, but I don't know how to express my feelings for this couple because, believe me, I love Wishfulshipping so much°^°... even if it doesn't seem that I show it... anyway I give you many answers to these quotes xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Well, it's not like Wishful- and GymShipping are copies of each other. Brock isn't the gentleman Cilan is, and Iris is not a Misty copy. They're different shipping, the only thing they have in common is that it's both the first two Gym Leaders in a region being involved. I support WishfulShipping, but absolutely not GymShipping. I don't hate it or anything, I just don't support it at all. It's not like supporting one shipping forces you to support another one.
    I agree with AquaMilotic and ChloboShoka, Gymshipping and Wishfulshipping mustn't be necessarily connected between each other, their personalities are completely different and then I HATE Gymshipping and LOVE Wishfulshipping too and I don't feel to go against the stream, because they are only my tastes besides in my opinion, Brock and Misty have a bond of friendship, most of all like brother and sister... Cilan and Iris have a bond more deep, they can't stay away from each other, they always show how much keep one another and they're so beautiful and adorable together <3, naturally this is always my opinion, eheh^^'''...

For this topic I image that Cilan is in Hoenn, Iris is in Johto and they gaze the moon in the sky... thinking about each other (what are they doing now and if they fulfil their dreams), but especially their goodbye at the train station°^°

Don't worry ... even if in delay, I give you a special welcome in this Wishfulshipping Fan Club & I hope with all my heart you really enjoy it!!!
    PS I like so much avatar & signature of yours !!!

Yayyyy!
    Today my wishfulshipping passion is to 100000.
    I have a new question:
    What's your favourite wishfulshipping hint
    ?
    I understand you perfectly, you know ? About the topic I have no clue, because in my opinion they are all wonderful, it is the littlest one too <3, but if I choose one maybe when Iris hides behind Cilan when they are in front of an Ice pokémon and when she takes care of Pansage or when Cilan compliments Iris in the episode "Emolga joins Team Rocket" and when he (Cilan) tells what learnt from her (Iris)... the bond between humans and pokémon*^*... obviously they are included all hints that I didn't quote xDDD
    Last edited by PikaPokeFanGirl; 25th June 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPokeFanGirl View Post
    I really hate myself for being so absent in this thread, but I don't know how to express my feelings for this couple because, believe me, I love Wishfulshipping so much°^°... even if it doesn't seem that I show it... anyway I give you many answers to these quotes xDDD

I agree with AquaMilotic and ChloboShoka, Gymshipping and Wishfulshipping mustn't be necessarily connected between each other, their personalities are completely different and then I HATE Gymshipping and LOVE Wishfulshipping too and I don't feel to go against the stream, because they are only my tastes besides in my opinion, Brock and Misty have a bond of friendship, most of all like brother and sister... Cilan and Iris have a bond more deep, they can't stay away from each other, they always show how much keep one another and they're so beautiful and adorable together <3, naturally this is always my opinion, eheh^^'''...

For this topic I image that Cilan is in Hoenn, Iris is in Johto and they gaze the moon in the sky... thinking about each other (what are they doing now and if they fulfil their dreams), but especially their goodbye at the train station°^°

Don't worry ... even if in delay, I give you a special welcome in this Wishfulshipping Fan Club & I hope with all my heart you really enjoy it!!!
    PS I like so much avatar & signature of yours !!!

I understand you perfectly, you know ? About the topic I have no clue, because in my opinion they are all wonderful, it is the littlest one too <3, but if I choose one maybe when Iris hides behind Cilan when they are in front of an Ice pokémon and when she takes care of Pansage or when Cilan compliments Iris in the episode "Emolga joins Team Rocket" and when he (Cilan) tells what learnt from her (Iris)... the bond between humans and pokémon*^*... obviously they are included all hints that I didn't quote xDDD
    So the dear pikafangirl is returned to this thread! Awww is so cute that you join to this thread...this make me happy! Wishfulshippers grow like mushrooms!
    Aww your headcanon is so cute.....i'm really agree with this headcanon. I can see in my mind Cilan watch the moon and thinking to iris. It's so cute!!!!!!! In my opinion Cilan misses Iris and Iris misses Cilan.
    It's naturally that this is possible and I hope that Cilan and Iris come back in the show together.......it would be great!

what's your favourite wishfulshipping hint?
    I love all their moments but the top are:
    1When Cilan grabs Iris ' s hand;
    2 When Iris paints Cilan 's face and then they blush!!!
    3 When Cilan hides him behind Iris and when Iris hides her behind Cilan.

The wishfulshipping day is near! I' m very excited!
    Anyway i have a new topic:
    In virbank gym epsiode do you think that Cilan painted Iris's face too after she painted his face?(i post this topic because i love Virbank gym epsiode and i read a Teppo's manga XD).
    Last edited by sage striaton; 2nd July 2014 at 11:56 AM.

In virbank gym epsiode do you think that Cilan painted Iris's face too after she painted his face?

Maybe Cilan helped her, but i know he would be really nervous doing that

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPokeFanGirl View Post
    And at the end, naturally, they imagine, better dream, if one day they will meet each other again <3... sorry, but I forgot to say this... I'm unforgivable ;_;!!!

So the dear pikafangirl is returned to this thread! Awww is so cute that you join to this thread...this make me happy! Wishfulshippers grow like mushrooms!
    Aww your headcanon is so cute.....i'm really agree with this headcanon. I can see in my mind Cilan watch the moon and thinking to iris. It's so cute!!!!!!! In my opinion Cilan misses Iris and Iris misses Cilan.
    It's naturally that this is possible and I hope that Cilan and Iris come back in the show together.......it would be great!

what's your favourite wishfulshipping hint?
    I love all their moments but the top are:
    1When Cilan grabs Iris ' s hand;
    2 When Iris paints Cilan 's face and then they blush!!!
    3 When Cilan hides him behind Iris and when Iris hides her behind Cilan.

In virbank gym epsiode do you think that Cilan painted Iris's face too after she painted his face?(i post this topic because i love Virbank gym epsiode and i read a Teppo's manga XD).
    Thank you so much sage, for your message to me <3... I'm happiest for this my return here and obviously of the Wishfulshippers's number growth too ... besides it gives me pleasure to know that you consider cute my Wishfulshipping headcanon, I don't know why, but I like so much this idea of Cilan and Iris watch the moon thinking about each other and most of all how much they miss each other, I forgot to say this last part too, sigh ç_ç... even if you already said that and I agree it too, eheh^^''... at the end I hope you're right I wish so much that Cilan and Iris come back in the show and they go to Kalos together°^°!!!

About the topic I don't know... in my opinion no, only because Iris knows very well about the forms of Dragon Pokémon so I think that she paints her face all alone, but it's also true that there wasn't a mirror... maybe Cilan helped her nervously in the most difficult parts xDD
    Last edited by PikaPokeFanGirl; 6th July 2014 at 2:44 PM.

I'm excited-no, I'm super psyched!-too!

I imagine Cilan's hand shaking and everything while he helped her, and it just being absolutely adorable! uwu

I have a new topic since I've been trying to think of writing a WishfulShipping fic where Cilan proposes and I'm totally out of ideas so...

How and where do you think Cilan would propose to Iris?

Iris Lover!!!
    (Not my GIF)

I don't have a favorite hint, I just like the way their personalities intersect.

How and where do you think Cilan would propose to Iris?
    I'm torn between "he would do something flashy and ridiculous" and "he would be so nervous he'd just stammer something out at a random time."
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168