Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 4,226 to 4,247 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    This would be amazing! Just now i can think about an idea fanfiction about this. Yes,I decide...I will write a fanfiction about this...Maybe in September?

From this moment I think that i would scream if a XY character will catch a fairy type pokemon!
    I believe dedenne is a fairy type.

Quote Originally Posted by jason0597 View Post
    Yeah. Dedenne is a fairy type, i would love to see Iris running away from it :P
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Hey,I forget this! So the XY group has a fairy type! Good.
    I hope for this.I loved when Iris hides herself behind cilan, and cilan hides himself behind Iris!

Hey,I forget this! So the XY group has a fairy type! Good.
    I hope for this.I loved when Iris hides herself behind cilan, and cilan hides himself behind Iris!
    yeah, i really want to see something like that in their possible return
    and don't forget that cilan already hided behind Iris for protection

wish uah 1-vert.jpg
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    yeah, i really want to see something like that in their possible return
    and don't forget that cilan already hided behind Iris for protection

wish uah 1-vert.jpg
    I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him .
    When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
    "Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
    New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg

I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him .
    When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
    "Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
    New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg
    Awww, what a cute fanart * --- *
    The World is mine ♥

Can we stop with the one liners, guys? It's looking really spammy in here and it's annoying me. Please start adding more onto your posts from now okay?

I did miss a topic the last time I posted here and I apologize for that.

If Cilan were to try to help Iris get over her fear of Ice-types (or Iris help Cilan with Purrloin) how would (s)he go about doing it?

I was just thinking about this recently too.

The best way to overcome a fear is to face head on and I can honestly see Cilan trying to help Iris with her fears but kind of forcing her to face them. It wouldn't work out so well though and Iris would be really angry/annoyed with him over that.

As for helping him with Purrloin, I can see her purposely catching a Purrloin and letting it out of the Pokeball whenever she's around him and purposely showing him that Purrloin is a harmless Pokemon. Cilan obviously would not be happy about it and try to fight her about keeping it away from him but she would be relentless and he eventually would give in and let her do whatever she wants and not even bother to fight back against her.

Yeah, that's basically how I see it.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
    Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
    ..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!

It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
    Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
    ..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!
    Can you fill me in please? Or link to something? (Even if it is japanese, I've been taking some kana lessons lately)
    Also that fan art is lovely! Where do you find those? Pokemon search?

Can you fill me in please? Or link to something? (Even if it is japanese, I've been taking some kana lessons lately)
    Also that fan art is lovely! Where do you find those? Pokemon search?
    Of course!http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-for-august-26
    I'm very curious about this but we don't know much...The thing that makes me curious is the fact that there is Aoi Yuki.
    I'm so excited!

Well, i believe that it's hard to se a anime with Cilan and iris, i think this more for the game side of pokémon, and i don't believe that will be something like that "Ash x May is canon" or "Iris loves Cilan", remember that the pokémon anime isn't romance anime i would love to see something with Iris and Cilan, but i don't think that this will be possible
    The World is mine ♥

Well, i believe that it's hard to se a anime with Cilan and iris, i think this more for the game side of pokémon, and i don't believe that will be something like that "Ash x May is canon" or "Iris loves Cilan", remember that the pokémon anime isn't romance anime i would love to see something with Iris and Cilan, but i don't think that this will be possible
    Ahahaha,I love crack,infact I was in crack time!! It's so funny,and I'm enjoing myself. Dream isn't illegal
    Anyway I have a new topic:
    What symbol do you suits to wishfulshipping?
    I think that the bow is perfect.
    Cilan wears a papillon, Iris has a bow on her pink sarong (?).

Ahahaha,I love crack,infact I was in crack time!! It's so funny,and I'm enjoing myself. Dream isn't illegal
    Anyway I have a new topic:
    I think that the bow is perfect.
    Cilan wears a papillon, Iris has a bow on her pink sarong (?).
    No, of course you can Dream , it's really great to dream, but i'm just saying that this would be really hard to happend don't get me wrong

Don't judge me, but i think that a sandwhich is the best symbol for WishfulShipping, Iris loves Cilan's sandwhiches and all his food, she always says to cilan that his food is amazing! So, that's why i think that Sandwhich is the best symbol for wishfulshipping
    The World is mine ♥

No, of course you can Dream , it's really great to dream, but i'm just saying that this would be really hard to happend don't get me wrong

Don't judge me, but i think that a sandwhich is the best symbol for WishfulShipping, Iris loves Cilan's sandwhiches and all his food, she always says to cilan that his food is amazing! So, that's why i think that Sandwhich is the best symbol for wishfulshipping
    Heh heh, I think that's a nice symbol, too. I'd never really noticed they both have bows on (XD), and that's cool too. Honestly, I think that maybe the ying yang sign would suit them since they're like polar opposites, but then again, I suppose you could say that for a lot of shippings. There's not really much else I can think of, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLining554 View Post
    Heh heh, I think that's a nice symbol, too. I'd never really noticed they both have bows on (XD), and that's cool too. Honestly, I think that maybe the ying yang sign would suit them since they're like polar opposites, but then again, I suppose you could say that for a lot of shippings. There's not really much else I can think of, though.
    Sandwiches is just perfect! Yin and Yang too.I also think to the apple...But the bow is better than the Apple.
    Good job....Anyway I'm waiting October to the Den'Ai day!!!!So cute!

What symbol do you suits to Wishfulshipping?

This is a tough one, it's kind of hard for me.

The reason why I love this pairing is because of how Iris reacts to Cilan and his funny moments, like the tasting time thing. I can't really say that though because that can't really be considered a symbol or anything, that's just the one thing that made this pairing stand out for me.

I guess I'll have to agree with everyone saying sandwiches. Iris really does love his cooking huh?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

Yes! Sandwich is the winner XD I love it!
    It's topic time!
    Guys,do you remember this?https://www.google.it/search?q=wishf...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
    If this sweet moment happened in the anime, how do you imagine this would happen?
    Edit:
    Clan and Iris's finnish actors duet in Adventures in Unova s'opening
    Last edited by sage striaton; 27th September 2014 at 6:06 PM.

Hello Wishfulshipping's World!!! How are you??? I'm so sorry if I didn't post anything for a while, but in this period I really don't know what to say... anyway I must admit it, I miss so much write in this wonderful fan club and I wish to catch up all the lost time ... well I begin from this topic:

What symbol do you suits to Wishfulshipping?

I don't know... I agree with you too sandwiches surely, but I would like to add another particular in the list, in other words, the berries *^*, because in my opinion this fruit could be the symbol of their love for each other <3.

If this sweet moment happened in the anime, how do you imagine this would happen?

If the scene of "Wishfulshipping Musical" happened in the anime, I image that it is a Luke's idea for a next film and naturally he contacts Cilan and Iris for a spot (like the Japanese trailer of the 14th film with Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram, where Cilan and Iris present it with tickets, sorry but I don't know how to explain it) and then they begin with the rehearsals of the Musical°^°.

I hope with all my heart that my English Language isn't so bad, because I couldn't forgive myself if you don't understand anything of what I have written in this post ;_;
    Last edited by PikaPokeFanGirl; 16th November 2014 at 8:44 PM.

I always think that Cilan and Iris are the "symbols" of Zekrom and Reshiram in the anime. This symbolism is such cute!

Huh. Duality should work quite well for these two Pokémon trainers as did throughout their journey, and we will remember their adventures through Unova. For my part, I find that others could welcome any endeavors catching their attention for further reflection.:

If Cilan and Iris participated in a musical, then how do you think it would go?

Heh. A musical might shift tones more than once, considering this duo’s dynamic, in a manner of speaking. Cilan might have a bigger taste for precise notes according to the progression, while Iris could leap and bound through her rhythms as she focuses her instincts. An apt production studio should link Cilan and Iris’ energies before too long, and if some comment on their bond, then others might wonder about it before moving on, ensuring a smooth process all the way as this pair shows off their Pokémon.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Huh. Duality should work quite well for these two Pokémon trainers as did throughout their journey, and we will remember their adventures through Unova. For my part, I find that others could welcome any endeavors catching their attention for further reflection.:

If Cilan and Iris participated in a musical, then how do you think it would go?

Heh. A musical might shift tones more than once, considering this duo’s dynamic, in a manner of speaking. Cilan might have a bigger taste for precise notes according to the progression, while Iris could leap and bound through her rhythms as she focuses her instincts. An apt production studio should link Cilan and Iris’ energies before too long, and if some comment on their bond, then others might wonder about it before moving on, ensuring a smooth process all the way as this pair shows off their Pokémon.
    it's so cute!
    I honestlly don't know how this beatiful moment would happen...Maybe they wanted to join the Pokemon musical!

So guys Christmas is near!
    What do you think that Cilan and Iris want to do in this Christmas period?

This topic was bumped after thirty days of inactivity so I have to close it. If anyone wants to create a new Wishfulshipping thread, please be sure to let myself or any other of the Shippers Community moderators know.

/Closes
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170