Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 4,226 to 4,235 of 4235

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    This would be amazing! Just now i can think about an idea fanfiction about this. Yes,I decide...I will write a fanfiction about this...Maybe in September?

From this moment I think that i would scream if a XY character will catch a fairy type pokemon!
    I believe dedenne is a fairy type.
    That is one special pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by jason0597 View Post
    Yeah. Dedenne is a fairy type, i would love to see Iris running away from it :P
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Hey,I forget this! So the XY group has a fairy type! Good.
    I hope for this.I loved when Iris hides herself behind cilan, and cilan hides himself behind Iris!

Hey,I forget this! So the XY group has a fairy type! Good.
    I hope for this.I loved when Iris hides herself behind cilan, and cilan hides himself behind Iris!
    yeah, i really want to see something like that in their possible return
    and don't forget that cilan already hided behind Iris for protection

wish uah 1-vert.jpg
    The World is mine ♥

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    yeah, i really want to see something like that in their possible return
    and don't forget that cilan already hided behind Iris for protection

wish uah 1-vert.jpg
    I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him .
    When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
    "Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
    New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg

I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him .
    When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
    "Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
    New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg
    Awww, what a cute fanart * --- *
    The World is mine ♥

Can we stop with the one liners, guys? It's looking really spammy in here and it's annoying me. Please start adding more onto your posts from now okay?

I did miss a topic the last time I posted here and I apologize for that.

If Cilan were to try to help Iris get over her fear of Ice-types (or Iris help Cilan with Purrloin) how would (s)he go about doing it?

I was just thinking about this recently too.

The best way to overcome a fear is to face head on and I can honestly see Cilan trying to help Iris with her fears but kind of forcing her to face them. It wouldn't work out so well though and Iris would be really angry/annoyed with him over that.

As for helping him with Purrloin, I can see her purposely catching a Purrloin and letting it out of the Pokeball whenever she's around him and purposely showing him that Purrloin is a harmless Pokemon. Cilan obviously would not be happy about it and try to fight her about keeping it away from him but she would be relentless and he eventually would give in and let her do whatever she wants and not even bother to fight back against her.

Yeah, that's basically how I see it.

"We're being who we are
    Even if they hate that!"

GIF Credit ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr

It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
    Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
    ..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!

It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
    Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
    ..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!
    Can you fill me in please? Or link to something? (Even if it is japanese, I've been taking some kana lessons lately)
    Also that fan art is lovely! Where do you find those? Pokemon search?
    That is one special pikachu

Can you fill me in please? Or link to something? (Even if it is japanese, I've been taking some kana lessons lately)
    Also that fan art is lovely! Where do you find those? Pokemon search?
    Of course!http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-for-august-26
    I'm very curious about this but we don't know much...The thing that makes me curious is the fact that there is Aoi Yuki.
    I'm so excited!

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170