Page 34 of 170 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while.(but I've been stalking the thread...=D) I made a Wishful picture! http://sweet-candy-girl.deviantart.c...53578#/d3lfgkp

That fish picture was funny but weird. XD

If Dento and Iris had a real battle later on in the series, who do you think will win?
    Don't make me choose! Uh...I guess Iris since Dento hasn't lost a battle since the gym battle. I'd be more focused on their interactions though so I wouldn't care who would win.
    Wishfulshipping FTW!!!

~My DeviantArt~*~Dento Tumblr~

Hey guys, finally got another fanart doodle up! http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d3lfj6j Had to rush this though cause I felt like I've made everybody wait too long [that and my brain is hamered after drinking my first mojito last night >.<] I'll be making more, improved wishfulshipping art now since I finally have some time off for once! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by StarGaze View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while.(but I've been stalking the thread...=D) I made a Wishful picture! http://sweet-candy-girl.deviantart.c...53578#/d3lfgkp

If Dento and Iris had a real battle later on in the series, who do you think will win?
    Don't make me choose! Uh...I guess Iris since Dento hasn't lost a battle since the gym battle. I'd be more focused on their interactions though so I wouldn't care who would win.
    I just commented on your wishful pic, it's so cute! ^.^ You have wonderful drawing skills and coloring ability!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    O.o I don't think I'd want to imagine Dent eating Iris's hair. ~Wouldn't have a "Good Taste" as he usually says. Anyone one else think this is turning into a weird discussion? xD
    Nah!! I've seen weirder XD

Quote Originally Posted by StarGaze View Post
    Cute!! I like the way you colored it X3

It is very, but honestly I always remember her hair puffs now because of that picture XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Hey guys, finally got another fanart doodle up! http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d3lfj6j Had to rush this though cause I felt like I've made everybody wait too long [that and my brain is hamered after drinking my first mojito last night >.<] I'll be making more, improved wishfulshipping art now since I finally have some time off for once! :-)
    Nice!!! XDDD (I loved that moment back in OS, I've wanted to see that happen in BW XD) I could also see something like:

Dento: u_u I never argue. I just kindly point out
    Iris: YOU DO TO ARGUE
    Dento: u_u No I don't. Besides I'm right. Like I said I'm merely pointing out that you're wrong.
    Iris: We're ARGUING. YOU ARE DISAGREEING, WHICH MEANS WE'RE ARGUING YOU PAIN!!!!!
    Dento: Don't be a pest. We're not arguing, young lady u_u
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Nah!! I've seen weirder XD
    Hm, something weirder than discussion on Cilan eating Iris's hair? BLASPHEMY!

Cilan: It tastes like pineapple! :D

Dento: u_u I never argue. I just kindly point out
    Iris: YOU DO TO ARGUE
    Dento: u_u No I don't. Besides I'm right. Like I said I'm merely pointing out that you're wrong.
    Iris: We're ARGUING. YOU ARE DISAGREEING, WHICH MEANS WE'RE ARGUING YOU PAIN!!!!!
    Dento: Don't be a pest. We're not arguing, young lady u_u
    I guess Cilan is too gentlemanly to argue with ladies? How kindly of him.

By the way, I love how Iris called him a pain. It really fits. XD

Nice one!You did a great job on it. It would be nice if that happened. By the way. nice screenshots.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Cilan: It tastes like pineapple!
    XDD Pineapple tasting hair? That's very interesting, of course though that could easily only be in Dento's sparkly world XDD

I guess Cilan is too gentlemanly to argue with ladies? How kindly of him.

By the way, I love how Iris called him a pain. It really fits. XD
    Dento is too gentlemanly to argue with anyone...well I could see him arguing with his brothers sometime XD

She always calls him a pain XD btw I got the "dont be a pest" from Platinum from PokeSpe in case you were wondering (if anyone even cared XD)

Can't wait for Best Wishes episode 42 to finally come out :P I wanna see how Dento fairs with Ash's/Satoshi's rival, Shooti! >:-)

How long do you guys think the Pokemon company will withhold these missing episodes? I know everyone is still severely devastated after the earthquake incident. I know I am too :'-(

and to answer my own question, I think that if the writers will, Iris will finally reach the potential of becoming an elite dragon master and maybe even reach beyond Dento's level! I know Dento will only become stronger as the series progress as well (as long as he don't let his sparkles and *It's Something Time!* moments get in the way of that xD)
    I don't know, I've always felt that the underdogs of the show would always eventually get the breakthrough they've waited for :P Oh, and if the writers decide NOT to give us a conclusion of that battle, hey there's ALWAYS fanfiction! I hope it'll turn out to be cool and dramatic when they battle again sometime :-)

Can't wait for Best Wishes episode 42 to finally come out :P I wanna see how Dento fairs with Ash's/Satoshi's rival, Shooti! >:-)
    I hope Iris roots for Dento. I get tired of her going all "OH NO SATOSHI'S GONNA LOSE" I want her to cheer for Dento. ^^ I'm not sure if it's a good thing she doesn't worry or not. She's impressed with his skills, maybe she'll use some of his tactics in her battles? Dento seems to have a sneaky way of battling XD (which is partly, other than character biastry, is why I enjoy his battles XD and he's only battled like wut? Twice? XDD)

How long do you guys think the Pokemon company will withhold these missing episodes? I know everyone is still severely devastated after the earthquake incident. I know I am too :'-(
    I'm not sure :< it can't be for too much longer. I'm honestly more worried about Japan than I am for the episodes ^^;

I hope Iris roots for Dento. I get tired of her going all "OH NO SATOSHI'S GONNA LOSE" I want her to cheer for Dento. ^^ I'm not sure if it's a good thing she doesn't worry or not. She's impressed with his skills, maybe she'll use some of his tactics in her battles? Dento seems to have a sneaky way of battling XD (which is partly, other than character biastry, is why I enjoy his battles XD and he's only battled like wut? Twice? XDD)
    Well, Dento so far has been known to be a kick butt pokemon battler since he's an A-class con--sommelier? whatever >.> so I wouldn't be surprised if he powned Shooti too. And Iris? We all noticed her little jealousy thing going on in the fishing episode in BW0040, so she may or may not incorporate some of his battling tactics into her own as well as maybe Satoshi's too? Who knows....I can't wait til sometime she'll finally get to be the one kicking butt and taking names too! >:3

I also would like to know what her new outfit would be like later on in the series since they always seem to give the female protagonists a new outfit whenever they 'evolve' themselves :P

Well, Dento so far has been known to be a kick butt pokemon battler since he's an A-class con--sommelier? whatever >.> so I wouldn't be surprised if he powned Shooti too. And Iris? We all noticed her little jealousy thing going on in the fishing episode in BW0040, so she may or may not incorporate some of his battling tactics into her own as well as maybe Satoshi's too? Who knows....I can't wait til sometime she'll finally get to be the one kicking butt and taking names too! >:3

I also would like to know what her new outfit would be like later on in the series since they always seem to give the female protagonists a new outfit whenever they 'evolve' themselves :P
    XDDD I already peeked in the spoiler section, and I already know the outcome of this battle :< unfortunately I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ALREADY!!!!!!! XDD
    I still say Dragon Rage should still be Sneeze. She could already knock out her opponets AND the people. What more does she want? I think it'd be interesting if deep down, she really admired him. It'd be great to see her actually admire his episodes, and that she looks up to the way he battles ^^

I think actually they get the new outfit when a new game comes out ^^; I don't think her outfit will change (it still could, but I think the games are more of a influence on clothing design) Rofl. This is a bit random, but I wonder if Dento has anything fancier than his "street" clothes (yes his "street" clothes is his tux XDD) I could just see like in fanfiction or whatever he'd dress up fancier to take Iris out. I wonder if Iris would dress fancier too?

@Raikar: I loved your amv. <3 You always make good ones.

@StarGaze: Aww, you picture is cute. :3

@Tykira: It would be a nice if it happened. :P

Usually they are similar to what they have are wearing, but that is an interesting thought. :] We can always design something for her. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a somewhat wishful picture I made. It is based of a high school theme. http://carnivorouscarnation.devianta...Days-217471704
    Last edited by ZealousZombie; 10th July 2011 at 6:25 AM.

Wishfulshippng banner credited to xxGlassRose. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousZombie View Post
    Here is a somewhat wishful picture I made. It is based of a high school theme. http://carnivorouscarnation.devianta...Days-217471704
    I really like that! When I was in High School, I'd often like to picture Dento and Iris in school as well XD That is EXACTLY how I imagined Dento (only he wore jeans XD) Iris I just pictured her in her normal outfit XD (that could be against dress code...actually it would be where I live XD) I also tried to imagine Pod and Corn as well X3 I pictured Pod in a red T and Corn in a blue hoodie lol

*jumps down from the ceiling and lands on 00Pokemaniac*

Sorry about that...

Ahem. Hi my name is catzeye. I love Wishfulshipping. I find Iris and Cilan's interactions to be adorable. They are opposites but they blend together quite well. It's not heated bickering but instead a playful banter. They are opposites but they aren't so dissimilar that they can't work together.

So...um...can I join this thread? Please? =D

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post

Sorry about that...

Ahem. Hi my name is catzeye. I love Wishfulshipping. I find Iris and Cilan's interactions to be adorable. They are opposites but they blend together quite well. It's not heated bickering but instead a playful banter. They are opposites but they aren't so dissimilar that they can't work together.

So...um...can I join this thread? Please? =D
    Welcome Catzeye!I'm still fairly new to this thread too. Glad to have you on board

I love Iris and Cilan's interactions too especially when they fight about Ghosts and Spirits Vs Scientific Reasoning." I hope they continue to use that in later episodes. They really do seem like polar opposites yet they can work together so well.(When the want too of course. :P)

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Sorry about that...
    @_@ This is one interesting way to j-join a thread.........ow XP

Anyways welcome catzeye! Glad to have you!

I agree with both you guys, I love how this couple is so different yet so harmonic to each other! I always sort of chuckle that it was almost called DisharmonyShipping (that was even the name I was fond of) when in fact it doesn't really fit them. I guess the "harmony" part would XD

@_@ This is one interesting way to j-join a thread.........ow XP

Anyways welcome catzeye! Glad to have you!

I agree with both you guys, I love how this couple is so different yet so harmonic to each other! I always sort of chuckle that it was almost called DisharmonyShipping (that was even the name I was fond of) when in fact it doesn't really fit them. I guess the "harmony" part would XD
    I liked "CultureClash" shipping as well because the way they live their lives are so different from one another. Or would be at least, since they're both together now with Ash. ^^

I liked "CultureClash" shipping as well because the way they live their lives are so different from one another. Or would be at least, since they're both together now with Ash. ^^
    "CultureClash" was nice, but it sounded too..."clashy" and rough XDDD Disharmony sounded prettier, but honestly I think I like Wishful the best overall ^^

"CultureClash" was nice, but it sounded too..."clashy" and rough XDDD Disharmony sounded prettier, but honestly I think I like Wishful the best overall ^^
    LOL not like we'd have much choice now since Wishful is already the name. xD But yeah I agree Wishful is the best I love the name. So who's excited that the new movies will be coming out this Saturday? I'm psyched~Maybe even some Wishful hints if we're lucky. ^^
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 12th July 2011 at 5:54 AM.

They're movies? I thought they were just regular episodes, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    There are two movies airing in theaters in Japan. Victini and the Dark Hero: Zekrom and Victini and the Light Hero: Reshiram I hope we get hints, unfortunately we'll have to wait a while till we find out ^^; haha...

Ok I dug through the Victini thread and here are some pictures that Playerking kindly posted. Remember not all of these are WishfulShippy, but I honestly did not feel like sorting through all of them

Spoiler:- IMAGES:

Spoiler:- Rest of the images:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th July 2011 at 4:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yeah, like 00poke_maniac said both movies will be coming out this Saturday instead of a new episode.     Spoiler:- Both of the new movies :
    Not sure if that counted as a spoiler but I put it there just in case. I really want to watch both movies even though I doubt there will be any hints. I don't want to get my hopes up too high.^^;

Not sure if that counted as a spoiler but I put it there just in case. I really want to watch both movies even though I doubt there will be any hints. I don't want to get my hopes up too high.^^;
    I want to watch both as well ^^ I don't want to get my hopes up too high either, because I want to be able to enjoy the movies as well XD but it's nice to see Dento and Iris standing near (and rather close too) each other throughout this movie. Did anyone else notice that Dento and Iris changed a bit? Iris's hair is shinier and there's something with her eyes and face, and with Dento his hair is squarer sort of like his Sugimori art I think he looks cuter ^.^~

LOL not like we'd have much choice now since Wishful is already the name. xD But yeah I agree Wishful is the best I love the name. So who's excited that the new movies will be coming out this Saturday? I'm psyched~Maybe even some Wishful hints if we're lucky. ^^
    I am quite excited! I think we may get a few Wishful hints in the movies. Even if we don't I'm pretty positive there will be interactions between Cilan and Iris. Especially since Ash will be off on his own trying to find Zekrom/Reshiram.

Let's keep our fingers cross that something might happen. =D

I want to watch both as well ^^ I don't want to get my hopes up too high either, because I want to be able to enjoy the movies as well XD but it's nice to see Dento and Iris standing near (and rather close too) each other throughout this movie. Did anyone else notice that Dento and Iris changed a bit? Iris's hair is shinier and there's something with her eyes and face, and with Dento his hair is squarer sort of like his Sugimori art I think he looks cuter ^.^~
    I didn't notice Dent actually but Iris's shiner hair caught my eye in the previews. They get to be around each other a lot so that's definitely a good start.

I am quite excited! I think we may get a few Wishful hints in the movies. Even if we don't I'm pretty positive there will be interactions between Cilan and Iris. Especially since Ash will be off on his own trying to find Zekrom/Reshiram.

Let's keep our fingers cross that something might happen. =D
    I'm pretty sure they're going to interact this movie, the only question is whether it's good or bad. XD It'd be funny to see them bicker a bit though, but I'm guessing they're going to at least team up to help Ash at some point.

I didn't notice Dent actually but Iris's shiner hair caught my eye in the previews. They get to be around each other a lot so that's definitely a good start.
    XDD It's ok, I was probably one of the only people who noticed that Dento changed XDD; it's in his hair though, it's a bit squarer and he looks a bit different in the face as well. Iris's was the most noticeable XD

I'm pretty sure they're going to interact this movie, the only question is whether it's good or bad. XD It'd be funny to see them bicker a bit though, but I'm guessing they're going to at least team up to help Ash at some point.
    Well if they interact I don't think it'd be bad unless they say they'll never speak to each other again (at least that's how I take something bad XD)

Page 34 of 170 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast