Page 35 of 170 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #851
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well if they interact I don't think it'd be bad unless they say they'll never speak to each other again (at least that's how I take something bad XD)
    I have a hard time imagining them saying they'll never speak to each other again...well hard to imagine Cilan saying it. XD But I think we'll get some nice moments in this movie. Like Cilan and Iris teaming up to help Ash do his hero stuff? Or maybe Cilan rescues Iris from an on-coming attack. Or vice versa. :P

    I DREW SOMETHING OMG.

        Spoiler:- generic, sketchy and lowquality but wth:

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I have a hard time imagining them saying they'll never speak to each other again...well hard to imagine Cilan saying it. XD But I think we'll get some nice moments in this movie. Like Cilan and Iris teaming up to help Ash do his hero stuff? Or maybe Cilan rescues Iris from an on-coming attack. Or vice versa. :P

    I DREW SOMETHING OMG.

        Spoiler:- generic, sketchy and lowquality but wth:
    I like that picture you drew. :P And I don't think Iris looks weird and is Dent blushing? If Iris and Dent stopped talking O.o that'd be bad news for all of us, and Ash. xD

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    I like that picture you drew. :P And I don't think Iris looks weird and is Dent blushing? If Iris and Dent stopped talking O.o that'd be bad news for all of us, and Ash. xD
    Thanks. To be honest I don't even know why I drew him "blushing"; I drew the pic on a whim with no story attached. It's just a generic pose. *sweatdrops*

    You know what? I want there to be an episode where Cilan and Iris uncharacteristically get into an argument with each other. All couples get into fights during some point in their lives, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got themselves into some drama. Of course it would be a one time thing only - an episode dedicated to the developing bond between them. It's happened before with other ships at least once, so I believe Wishfulshipping might (hopefully!) go through the same course. (:

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
        Spoiler:- generic, sketchy and lowquality but wth:
    Aww I think you did a really good job! ^^ Iris looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    You know what? I want there to be an episode where Cilan and Iris uncharacteristically get into an argument with each other. All couples get into fights during some point in their lives, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got themselves into some drama. Of course it would be a one time thing only - an episode dedicated to the developing bond between them. It's happened before with other ships at least once, so I believe Wishfulshipping might (hopefully!) go through the same course. (:
    I hope we'll get an episode like that. It'd be nice to see them work together on equal ground x3

    Also, (I've seen this on the Ikari/Negai threads) what should be WishfulShipping Day? I'm thinking possibly the day were first revealed officially. Which I believe is August 1 I want to know what everyone else thinks though first XDD;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 13th July 2011 at 5:54 PM.


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Thanks. To be honest I don't even know why I drew him "blushing"; I drew the pic on a whim with no story attached. It's just a generic pose. *sweatdrops*

    You know what? I want there to be an episode where Cilan and Iris uncharacteristically get into an argument with each other. All couples get into fights during some point in their lives, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got themselves into some drama. Of course it would be a one time thing only - an episode dedicated to the developing bond between them. It's happened before with other ships at least once, so I believe Wishfulshipping might (hopefully!) go through the same course. (:
    I think it'd be great if the writers gave them an episode where they were able to get into some trouble, yet grow a stronger bond from said incident.It'd be really good for their relationship as well.(And I use that term relationship lightly.)

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Aww I think you did a really good job! ^^ Iris looks fine



    I hope we'll get an episode like that. It'd be nice to see them work together on equal ground x3

    Also, (I've seen this on the Ikari/Negai threads) what should be WishfulShipping Day? I'm thinking possibly the day were first revealed officially. Which I believe is August 1 I want to know what everyone else thinks though first XDD;
    We should have an Official Wishfulshipping Day, that's a good idea and as for the date I have no problem with August 1st either. Whatever day everyone can agree on is fine by me.

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  6. #856
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Oooh. Yes, we should definitely settle on a Wishfulshipping Day.

    I know many ships decide on their "day" based on when a particularly shippy episode aired, or the episode in which the characters first interacted, but seeing as how Iris and Cilan were both revealed on the same day, August 1st sounds like a neat idea.

    I'll wait and see if anyone has any other suggestions.

  7. #857

    Default

    August 1st sounds good. And it's coming up soon!
    Wishfulshipping FTW!!!


    ~My DeviantArt~*~Dento Tumblr~

  8. #858
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    999

    Default

    August 1st sounds good to me.

    People can find or create fanart, write drabbles and one-shots. Even make AMVs!

    We need to spread the love for Wishfulshipping!

  9. #859
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    YES August 1st. I totally support this date as being Wishfulshipping Day. Plus it's the first day of August and therefor easier for me to remember. "orz

    Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    People can find or create fanart, write drabbles and one-shots. Even make AMVs!
    You can count on me on probably doing all of these. ...Well except for making AMVs. I have a feeling I'd suck at that. D;

    So, all in favor of August 1st being Wishfulshipping Day raise your hand! *raises both hands*

  10. #860
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Traveling :3
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Wow I'm so glad you liked my video XD thank you all ^^
    @pokefan#493 i really liked your drawing ,Dento and Iris are very cute X3
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Also, (I've seen this on the Ikari/Negai threads) what should be WishfulShipping Day? I'm thinking possibly the day were first revealed officially. Which I believe is August 1 I want to know what everyone else thinks though first XDD;
    I agree with the idea of an official Wishfulshipping day , and it being August 1st sounds great to me too >w<
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    So, all in favor of August 1st being Wishfulshipping Day raise your hand! *raises both hands*
    *Raises both hands too while jumping in excitement*
    Last edited by Raikar; 14th July 2011 at 4:21 AM.

    <3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

  11. #861
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Has anybody read this fanfic from RinxRoll? http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d3ljrj1 I love these school-based fanfiction! ^.^

    So August 1st is Wishfulshipping day? Sounds like a good deal since that's the day they've been introduced :-)

    @pokefan#493 your hand-drawn picture looks very cute! x3 Good job!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

  12. #862
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Within the mind and reality
    Posts
    19

    Default

    August 1 sounds good. I have no objections. :P

    @pokefan#493: Your drawing is adorable. :3 <3


    Wishfulshippng banner credited to xxGlassRose. :3

  13. #863
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    August 1st also just happens to be my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary ^_^ Yeah, sounds good.

    @Tykira: I'm reading the fix right now, excellent so far!

  14. #864
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    ^^ Ok, so August 1 it is! If anyone has any problems with it....well you can go sulk somewhere.......jk

    @Tykira I've read that fic :3 it's pretty cute, I enjoyed it ^^
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th July 2011 at 4:55 PM.


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  15. #865
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Yush, how's it going Wishful Shippers!

    So, I was recently gifted this Wishful vid and was somewhat talked in to sharing it. *makes note to get Dentogirl back* Enjoy

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yIW6rr_sk

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  16. #866
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    So, I was recently gifted this Wishful vid and was somewhat talked in to sharing it. *makes note to get Dentogirl back* Enjoy
        Spoiler:- u_u:


    -------------------------------------------------------

    I've been asked this before, however my mind was blank XD but what songs do you feel would fit WishfulShipping?

    XD After seeing that video made by Ash/ShigeruPikastar made (and others) I have to say "Love Like Woe" (The Ready Set) does fit them in a way X3


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  17. #867
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere I'd rather not be
    Posts
    233

    Default

    August 1...all right. I can write for that. Maybe not this year, but eventually. XD

    So, we're discussing Wishful songs? Or were you just answering a question we talked about pages ago?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

    Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.


  18. #868
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    \
    So, we're discussing Wishful songs? Or were you just answering a question we talked about pages ago?
    Nope, we're discussing XD what I meant was (maybe I should have been more clear) was that I was asked that via VM so I just decided to have it as a topic to see what everyone else thinks on what would be fitting songs ^^


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  19. #869
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Nope, we're discussing XD what I meant was (maybe I should have been more clear) was that I was asked that via VM so I just decided to have it as a topic to see what everyone else thinks on what would be fitting songs ^^
    Ooo, I can make a list of songs for wishfulshipping! It'll take me about a day to make it, but I'll give some suggestions :-)
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

  20. #870
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Ooo, I can make a list of songs for wishfulshipping! It'll take me about a day to make it, but I'll give some suggestions :-)
    You know what? GO FOR IT X333


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  21. #871
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Wishfulshipping moments, or Wishfulshipping commemorations? Considering the nature of my interest in this coupling, perhaps it will be appropriate that, at least for now, I’m citing their first encounter at Striaton City as the moment that gave me an initial idea of how these two kids could likely work as a couple.:

    Cilan: Soft skin as fresh as new grass, tusks like newly sprouted young shoots, and a future as bright and limitless as the early morning sun. The perfect partner for a young lady who seems at one with nature.
    Iris: Wow! Thanks so much.

    I could wonder about any other exceptional moments like this as Pokémon Black and White continues, and I’ll be happy to support the consensus I’m seeing that August 1 should be Wishfulshipping Day. I’m opining for the moment that in the ways in which Cilan and Iris work together in Unova, Wishfulshipping is subtle but instinctive, calm but direct, so any songs featuring those attributes could work quite well for these two trainers.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 14th July 2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

  22. #872
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    What songs fit Cilan and Iris?

    Pahahaha. That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain. Seriously. It's pretty fitting right now, what with Cilan's many connoisseur personas and Iris's general "I am not amused" attitude when he gets into ________ Connoisseur mode.

  23. #873
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaaskun View Post
    What songs fit Cilan and Iris?

    Pahahaha. That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain. Seriously. It's pretty fitting right now, what with Cilan's many connoisseur personas and Iris's general "I am not amused" attitude when he gets into ________ Connoisseur mode.
    XDDDDDD Man that song just about fits them to a T XD


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

  24. #874
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default Pfft!

    This Wishful/Aladdin fanart is a total LOL-fest in my book! :3

    http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d3r9gj2



    [Oh, and P.S Do ya'll think I'm a little TOO obsessed with Wishfulshipping? xD LOL!]
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

  25. #875
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    This Wishful/Aladdin fanart is a total LOL-fest in my book! :3

    http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d3r9gj2



    [Oh, and P.S Do ya'll think I'm a little TOO obsessed with Wishfulshipping? xD LOL!]
    OMG XDDDDDDDD I Honestly can't look at that for too long...I'm just about to DIE. XDDD It's just too funny but it is total win!!! XDDDD

    Lol don't worry, I'm sure I'm probably just about equal with this ship XDD I don't find many MAIN ships that can be awesome yet lulzy like this one XD


    “...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Page 35 of 170 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •