Page 36 of 170 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I think almost everybody agrees on "That don't impress me much" by Shania Twain being their 'song'. xD

Here's my list (not all of them may be accurate, but some bits may fit)

Upside Down by A*Teens
    I can't help falling in love with you by A*Teens
    Miracles happen by Myra
    Dancing Queen by A*Teens (Dento tribute, or wishful xD Pfft!)
    A whole new world by Aladdin
    Colors of the Wind by Pocahontas
    Use Somebody by King of Leons or Laura Jansen
    Just the way you are by Bruno Mars
    Just the girl by The click five (??)
    Every other time by LFO
    Broken record by Katy B (>.<)
    Never knew I needed by Neyo

[I'll give ya more, but let's sort all these out first :P]
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Awesome songs Tykira I had to lul at "A Whole New World" and you know why and what was going through my mind XDDD They all seem to fit
    (well from the songs I know) I find it awesome how some/many Disney songs fit them

ANYWAYS:

It looks like we might have gotten some Wishfulshippy stuff from this movie after all (from what I'm reading of the spoilers) Well maybe not TOO much, but I'm happy they interacted in the movie, even though it's probably really smalll ^^;

Spoiler:- movie:

Also: A new story arc is appearing, I find it pretty interesting so I'm posting it ^^

EDIT: Nevermind guys. It's just something airing at a planetarium apparently. I'll leave it up in case you want to see the images XDD (I won't lie.........it looks cool at least XDDD)

Spoiler:- ermm I'm not sure wut to call it now:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 16th July 2011 at 10:12 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Default Missing avatars?!

Did anybody else lose the avatars credited to Skyomi? I'm concerned to know what happened?! o.O

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind. They were gone a second ago xP

EDIT 2: @00poke_maniac, I figure since Iris is like 10 years old and Dento, well I dunno but of course he looks older than both Ash and Iris together. They should have songs that closely matches their age or pointed out to a kids/teenage audience as well as match their personalities. I hope that makes sense :P
    Last edited by Tykira; 17th July 2011 at 5:59 AM.

Thanks for the compliments on my Wishfulshipping pic, guys. Personally I don't like it much, but I guess fanartists are their own harshest critics, eh? xD

Spoiler:- movie:
    Not much of a shippy moment, but still a moment nonetheless. I hope there are more subtle hints that we Westerners can't pick up on due to the language barrier, but I'm probably being hopeful. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Not much of a shippy moment, but still a moment nonetheless. I hope there are more subtle hints that we Westerners can't pick up on due to the language barrier, but I'm probably being hopeful. ^^;
    Well it still seems cute none the less, I mean at least he seemed BUGGED that she wasn't cheering for him so in my logic (which I tell you "my logic" is pretty loose xD) I'd say it was sort of "shippy" ^^ I mean, it's better with Dento than someone else ^^

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well it still seems cute none the less, I mean at least he seemed BUGGED that she wasn't cheering for him so in my logic (which I tell you "my logic" is pretty loose xD) I'd say it was sort of "shippy" ^^ I mean, it's better with Dento than someone else ^^
    That's true. It is pretty shippy when you put it that way. (I don't know why I didn't look at it like that before. I always have my shipping goggles on! Dx)

Now I want to see this scene. :<

That's true. It is pretty shippy when you put it that way. (I don't know why I didn't look at it like that before. I always have my shipping goggles on! Dx)

I take it the episode hasn't come out yet, has it? xP I was kinda wondering how some of you guys were able to see these scenes happening before the episode came out?

I know! MEEE too, I just don't want to get my hopes up TOO high just in case if it wasn't as showy as I thought. It made it into the guide I read so maybe it was noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I take it the episode hasn't come out yet, has it? xP I was kinda wondering how some of you guys were able to see these scenes happening before the episode came out?
    Oh sorry ^^; it's from the Victini Movies actually and people kindly wrote a summary on what happened ^^

tumblr|fanfiction

Hey Wishfulshippers. Wow look how time goes by. It has been almost a year since Best Wishes been out. Seeing things being active on this thread.
    New Topic: What are you looking for in the Pokemon movies? Any hints?

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    New Topic: What are you looking for in the Pokemon movies? Any hints?
    (I'm assuming this is for the next movies right? Not the ones that just aired? Well that's how I'm seeing it at least XD)

I'ma pull what most NegaiShippers wanna see with Ash and Iris. I want to see some awesome emotional scene of Iris crying over Dento's (almost) dying body DX (I think I'd cry too actually) Lolol if they do the opposite movie thingy again they could swap it. O.O Geez this is a little intense isn't it? (I can't think clearly today due to lack of sleep)

tumblr|fanfiction

Hey guys~! After a 4-5 day hiatus I'm back and I thought I'd share this AMV I found a few days back. It's a bit short but the the song fits perfectly with them after the Zorua movie episode aired. :3

http://youtu.be/ygYSD93Ezxs
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 18th July 2011 at 3:16 AM.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    Hey guys~! After a 4-5 day hiatus I'm back and I thought I'd share this AMV I found a few days back. It's a bit short but the the song fits perfectly with them after the Zorua movie episode aired. :3

XDD I saw that!!! It DOES fit perfectly, and it's scary *mind is not working rationally atm* sometimes I say that these two are just meant to be. Even if the writers don't agree with it. What do they know? They are only the WRITERZ

tumblr|fanfiction

XDD I saw that!!! It DOES fit perfectly, and it's scary *mind is not working rationally atm* sometimes I say that these two are just meant to be. Even if the writers don't agree with it. What do they know? They are only the WRITERZ
    LOL. They're only writers? xD That made me laugh. I think the writers just need to make it happen already, but of course the likely hood of any major shipping happening is very small. :c But we can't let that make us lose hope! BW is a whole new beginning. ;D

LOL. They're only writers? xD That made me laugh. I think the writers just need to make it happen already, but of course the likely hood of any major shipping happening is very small. :c But we can't let that make us lose hope! BW is a whole new beginning. ;D
    Good!~ They need to make SOMETHING happen. If I can picture it in my mind than it COULD happen, well if the writers have the same mindset as probably most of us on this thread XD Exactly. It's BW anything can happen, and if a (this) main ship became canon I think I'd like I don't know...have a spaz attack XD

Is it bad I'm now listening to "A Whole new World" just because it was stuck in my head and now I can't get the STUNFISK rug out of my head?

tumblr|fanfiction

Good!~ They need to make SOMETHING happen. If I can picture it in my mind than it COULD happen, well if the writers have the same mindset as probably most of us on this thread XD Exactly. It's BW anything can happen, and if a (this) main ship became canon I think I'd like I don't know...have a spaz attack XD

Is it bad I'm now listening to "A Whole new World" just because it was stuck in my head and now I can't get the STUNFISK rug out of my head?
    Make it happen is one of my catchphrases, kinda. If this ship became canon I would go like mad. xD Happy of course, mad happy. ^^ I seriously can't even imagine the kind of uproar it'd cause though, both good and (some?) bad. I've always pictured that if Wishful became canon it'd be near the very end of the series, and that at the end if they left Ash, they'd continue traveling together. xD Naw, I don't think that's bad that stunfisk rug made my day when I saw it. Derpfish
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 18th July 2011 at 5:04 AM.

That fit perfectly! XD

Now I want to watch the episode again. Pirate!Cilan and Princess!Iris together is <3

Make it happen is one of my catchphrases, kinda. If this ship became canon I would go like mad. xD Happy of course, mad happy. ^^ I seriously can't even imagine the kind of uproar it'd cause though, both good and (some?) bad. I've always pictured that if Wishful became canon it'd had near the very end of the series, and that at the end if they left Ash, they'd continue traveling together. xD Naw, I don't think that's bad that stunfisk rug made my day when I saw it. Derpfish
    XDDD I would love if it happened near the end. You NEVER know, it COULD happen. There's still a chance, I mean it's a better chance than a Flying pig getting eaten by a levitating shark in a jungle! ^^

Ok good. I'm worried about the state of my mentality atm XD (when I don't get enough rest, things become rather upside down XDD)

Now I want to watch the episode again. Pirate!Cilan and Princess!Iris together is <3
    Yes! Same here XDDD I want to, but I have to catch up on some replies ^^; and I can always watch it tomorrow. That episode was just too funny. Ugh I adored the randomness XD

tumblr|fanfiction

Pearlmasterking New Topic: What are you looking for in the Pokemon movies? Any hints?
    Hopefully some teamwork action, and they might be impressed with each other's strength! :3 I hope somehow they'll work together to help Ash/Satoshi out like they did in the Snivy episode.

00poke_maniac Oh sorry ^^; it's from the Victini Movies actually and people kindly wrote a summary on what happened ^^
    Ooh! ok, gotcha! :-) Can't wait to actually see the movies.

ObliviousCatastrophe Hey guys~! After a 4-5 day hiatus I'm back and I thought I'd share this AMV I found a few days back. It's a bit short but the the song fits perfectly with them after the Zorua movie episode aired. :3

Dang! Accurate song for that particular scene! o.O;; What are the odds of THAT?! xD LOL

Ok, I'll put the rest of the songs I've listed here. These are mostly wishfulshippy songs, k? :P

Your love is my drug by Kesha
    Out of my league by Stephen Speaks
    The baka song by Akane from Ranma 1/2 (not completely accurate, but...Pfft! xD LOL!!)
    Whip my hair by Willow Smith (Iris tribute, Who hasn't saw THAT coming?! x3)
    I knew I loved you by Savage Garden (MY CHOICE! <3)
    I'll make a man out of you by disney's mulan (Iris and Sanyou brothers tribute? @.@ Sorry fanart idea)
    Miss Independent by Ne-yo or Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson

Hopefully some teamwork action, and they might be impressed with each other's strength! :3 I hope somehow they'll work together to help Ash/Satoshi out like they did in the Snivy episode.

Ooh! ok, gotcha! :-) Can't wait to actually see the movies.

Dang! Accurate song for that particular scene! o.O;; What are the odds of THAT?! xD LOL

Ok, I'll put the rest of the songs I've listed here. These are mostly wishfulshippy songs, k? :P

Your love is my drug by Kesha
    Out of my league by Stephen Speaks
    The baka song by Akane from Ranma 1/2 (not completely accurate, but...Pfft! xD LOL!!)
    Whip my hair by Willow Smith (Iris tribute, Who hasn't saw THAT coming?! x3)
    I knew I loved you by Savage Garden (MY CHOICE! <3)
    I'll make a man out of you by disney's mulan (Iris and Sanyou brothers tribute? @.@ Sorry fanart idea)
    Miss Independent by Ne-yo or Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
    The editor chose a really good song for that AMV. It fit perfectly.~ I'll try to find some songs to add to the list, if you need/want any help. ^^ I wonder how big we can make this Wishful playlist? AKSWIMHGJEO Savage Garden!<3 Haha I saw that song on the list and I agree, I really like some of their music.Carry on Dancing, Tears of Pearls, etc. Does the song as a whole have to fit Wishful or can certain lyrics work as well?

If this ship became canon I would go like mad. xD Happy of course, mad happy. ^^ I seriously can't even imagine the kind of uproar it'd cause though, both good and (some?) bad. I've always pictured that if Wishful became canon it'd had near the very end of the series, and that at the end if they left Ash, they'd continue traveling together. xD
    If Wishful became canon... I'd fall out of my chair in complete surprise. Seriously, I'd be shocked. The Pokemon anime would never canonize a shipping in the first place, so I'd be having wtf moments left and right. Of course I'd be happy too, and be like, watching the moment they became canon over and over again.

IT WOULD BE A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE~

There's still a chance, I mean it's a better chance than a Flying pig getting eaten by a levitating shark in a jungle!
    Quoted for its ridiculous hilarity. And for the truth in it.

Anyhow, a Wishfulshipping playlist? Sounds like a nice project. I don't know any fitting songs for the ship, so I'll just sit back and watch the list grow. XD

The editor chose a really good song for that AMV. It fit perfectly.~ I'll try to find some songs to add to the list, if you need/want any help. ^^ I wonder how big we can make this Wishful playlist? AKSWIMHGJEO Savage Garden!<3 Haha I saw that song on the list and I agree, I really like some of their music.Carry on Dancing, Tears of Pearls, etc. Does the song as a whole have to fit Wishful or can certain lyrics work as well?
    It can go either/or :3 I thought the whole song was pretty fitting, but some bits can work too. I mostly choose that song because it got me singing it like it had years ago! and yeah you can help add some songs too, I'm just trying to contribute ^.^

Oh, quick question: What does AKSWIMHGJEO mean? @.@;

If Wishful became canon... I'd fall out of my chair in complete surprise. Seriously, I'd be shocked. The Pokemon anime would never canonize a shipping in the first place, so I'd be having wtf moments left and right. Of course I'd be happy too, and be like, watching the moment they became canon over and over again.

IT WOULD BE A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE~
    Yeah that's the only down-side to shipping, the fact that it has a 99.9% chance of never happening. Oh well that obviously doesn't stop people. xD But I honestly would be flipping out as well, it would take me awhile to register what actually happened. ^^; It's just too good to be true.

It can go either/or :3 I thought the whole song was pretty fitting, but some bits can work too. I mostly choose that song because it got me singing it like it had years ago! and yeah you can help add some songs too, I'm just trying to contribute ^.^

Oh, quick question: What does AKSWIMHGJEO mean? @.@;
    Ok! Thanks if I can think of any songs, I'll be sure to contribute. And the random gibberish was just me being weird. xD It has no real meaning, actually I was just surprised to see someone who knew about Savage Garden besides myself and a few others I know.

Quoted for its ridiculous hilarity. And for the truth in it.
    IKR?

Anyhow, a Wishfulshipping playlist? Sounds like a nice project. I don't know any fitting songs for the ship, so I'll just sit back and watch the list grow. XD
    You could do what I do: Let them make the list then listen to the songs and figure out how much it fits the ship ^^

It sounds like a great project. I love music

EDIT: T_T Darn it my epic rush of sleep deprivity is wearing off

Oh dear XDDDD *remembers the last Disney parody Wishful you posted* (I'm not kidding you honestly made my day by posting that XDDD I hope that person does others) I'm listening to this song now. IRONICALLY I watched Mulan with my friend and we kept bringing up Pokemon Shippings XDD Wishful came up a lot with me. I wonder why?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th July 2011 at 5:24 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Ok! Thanks if I can think of any songs, I'll be sure to contribute. And the random gibberish was just me being weird. xD It has no real meaning, actually I was just surprised to see someone who knew about Savage Garden besides myself and a few others I know.
    Weird = Normal, k? :P

And Yeah, I'm one of those people who actually still listens to music made from the 90s. Which is why you'll probably won't see any justin beiber or lady gaga songs in this list unless it actually fits the pairing! >.>

Weird = Normal, k? :P

And Yeah, I'm one of those people who actually still listens to music made from the 90s. Which is why you'll probably won't see any justin beiber or lady gaga songs in this list unless it actually fits the pairing! >.>
    Ok then it was me being normal. I like "classics"? too. Music from today isn't all bad, but I don't particularly like most of it. >.> Wishful deserves quality music! xD

Page 36 of 170 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast