Page 40 of 170 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Do you think any of Iris' or Dento's pokemon will fall in love with each other?
    I think of Dento's Pansage and Iris' Emolga will fall in love with each other.Maybe Emolga will use attract on Pansage accidentally. So It would be funny to see a Oshawott,Emolga,Pansage love triangle.
    I want to thank Tykira for these topics. I hope that this thread will keep up the post. Love for Wishfulshipping

Banner made by Skiyomi

Thanks poke_maniac and Tykira. I'll share more fanarts later.
    So I'm gonna answer one of the previous topics.

Do you think Iris will eventually come to accept Cilan's eccentric behavior and stop calling him a pain?

I think, yes. Dento tends to overreact sometimes - as in the Sommelier Detective episode - but he's like that and that's why he's a great character. At least, Iris doesn't consider him as a child. I think she'll learn to accept him but she'd sometimes tease him about his behaviour.

Where do you think Iris and Dento/Dent/Cilan will go on the last episode?

Dento will return to his gym and Iris to her village ? I can't think of anything else. But of course, they'll keep in touch. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a special about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Ok, sorry about that. Had no idea it was against the rules :P I shoulda reread the posting rules again. I'll make sure it won't happen again. Drank a glass of chocolate milk tonight and now I'm hyper beyond my obsessed mind xS
    XDD It's fine. I can't remember when (but I think I was on here a while too) I thought "double posting" meant you posted the same message twice ^^;

Oh and one more pic for tonight and I'm DONE! Consider this your early or late birthday present! http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=14220213
    OMG!!! It's Dento!!! ^.^ I betcha Iris would like that XDDD lol I added it to my bookmarks XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thanks poke_maniac and Tykira. I'll share more fanarts later.
    No problem! ^^ Glad to welcome you here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Do you think any of Iris' or Dento's pokemon will fall in love with each other?
    I don't think it'll happen in the anime, but after Iris and Cilan stop traveling with Ash and aren't in the show anymore, there is a possibility.

Until then, we always have fanfiction.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Those fanarts were cute.

Welcome Kirika! ^^

I think Iris will continue to travel with Dento back to Striation City then she'll do here own thing (e.g. Go back to her village or continue to travel on her own.)

And here's a lil doodle I made.
    http://sweet-candy-girl.deviantart.c...odle-243802223
    Wishfulshipping FTW!!!

~My DeviantArt~*~Dento Tumblr~

Cute fanart StarGaze I like it ^^

Lol I was looking on that one site with all the neat screenshots that people photoshopped them. I translated the page (which of course is terrible, but I can still get *some* idea of what is going on) which it made me giggle a bit. Anyways, they have a lot of cute screenshots :3 I won't post them all now (I want to save somethings for Aug. 1 XDD)

Also (if things go as planned) on Youtube there should be a Wishful MEP that people are making. It's supposed to be done on the 25 ^^

Oh I see a new member , WELCOME ^^ and thank you for sharing all those cute fan arts guys x3

I think Iris will go to Opelucid city and stay as a Gym leader , and Dento will go back to Striaton city (I’d love to see a special chapter about the two of them in a reunion or something like that , I want Iris to go visit Dento at the striation gym for a romantic dinner XD you know, I think when Ash leaves the unova region they could be separated but at the same time they will keep that special relationship they had when they were traveling ,so I think It could benefit the fact that if they get to see each other again sometime that relationship they had will surely be helpful… I don’t know how to explain it but I see it like this : without Ash ,Dento will be like the closest friend Iris has and vice versa and not only that , she is the closest girl to him and he is the closest boy to her (don’t know if I explained myself well XD ) I hope you get what I’m trying to say , that in the future this fact could be very important for a closer relationship.
    Or…
    Maybe they will travel together to another Region to fulfill their dreams XD(or maybe something like expanding the sommelier work , meeting more dragon types , dunno xD ) I want this to happen so badly xD

And a little off topic but I remember that 00poke_maniac was worrying about Iris calling Cabernet a pain XD Glad to see she didn’t (even when Cabernet was going crazy there XD) Haha Dento is her one and only pain <3

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    And a little off topic but I remember that 00poke_maniac was worrying about Iris calling Cabernet a pain XD Glad to see she didn’t (even when Cabernet was going crazy there XD) Haha Dento is her one and only pain <3
    XDD OMG. I honestly forgot I worried about that. HOOORRRAAY!!!!!! Dento's the ONLY PAIN IN IRIS'S LIFE!!!!! X33 ........I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or not. I think a "pain" might rank higher than a "kid" ...or maybe it ranks lower for lulz...XD Either way, with her only calling Dento a "pain" it sort of helps single him out from the other annoyances in her life ^^;

Also I might answer this question a bit later: Where do you think Iris and Dento/Dent/Cilan will go on the last episode? I dunno though, I have like no creativity atm so I don't want to say something that I'd want to change later on ^^;

EDIT: Ok I'ma gonna answer it now.

I'm going to assume that Iris will go back to the Dragon Village, and Dento will go back to his home in Sanyou City. I bet that throughout the years Dento and Iris will still share the bond they had from when they traveled with each other and stuff so I think that'll be good for this ship I think it'd be great if sometime in the future if Iris and Dento visit Ash together. It'd only be fair since they debuted together :3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 24th July 2011 at 11:16 PM.

So... hi there. I honestly just joined this forum a minute ago so that I could post here, hope it's OK if I join you guys. =)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    XDD OMG. I honestly forgot I worried about that. HOOORRRAAY!!!!!! Dento's the ONLY PAIN IN IRIS'S LIFE!!!!! X33 ........I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or not. I think a "pain" might rank higher than a "kid" ...or maybe it ranks lower for lulz...XD Either way, with her only calling Dento a "pain" it sort of helps single him out from the other annoyances in her life ^^;
    I'd definitely call that a good thing. I dunno the best way to say this, but I feel like calling him a pain might be sort of an affectionate thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    So... hi there. I honestly just joined this forum a minute ago so that I could post here, hope it's OK if I join you guys. =)
    Oh wow! That's awesome!! You are wut I call devoted!~ Welcome Wolfgirl44 ^^

I'd definitely call that a good thing. I dunno the best way to say this, but I feel like calling him a pain might be sort of an affectionate thing.
    Yeah it very well could be. I mean he's the only one that she calls a pain. Let's see...she's called Ash, Langely and Trip all kids XD Dento's her only pain. Does that mean she likes to see pain? jk jk xD

Yeah it very well could be. I mean he's the only one that she calls a pain. Let's see...she's called Ash, Langely and Trip all kids XD Dento's her only pain. Does that mean she likes to see pain? jk jk xD

I'd interpret it as more of a 'she doesn't want to openly favor him by not insulting him, but she doesn't want to label him with the same insult as everyone else either, because he's special' kinda thing.
    If that makes sense. xP

I'd interpret it as more of a 'she doesn't want to openly favor him by not insulting him, but she doesn't want to label him with the same insult as everyone else either, because he's special' kinda thing.
    If that makes sense. xP
    Lol I that makes sense (I like it) ^^ I also came up with an idea a while back. That was she didn't want to be compared to those fangirls in his Gym XD so she insults him, but deep down relishes the "passion" he has XD It could be anything though. I'm kind of curious to know what it is actually ^^;

Lol I that makes sense (I like it) ^^ I also came up with an idea a while back. That was she didn't want to be compared to those fangirls in his Gym XD so she insults him, but deep down relishes the "passion" he has XD It could be anything though. I'm kind of curious to know what it is actually ^^;
    Makes sense. Who would want to be compared to those fangirls? XD
    And yes, deep down I'm sure she finds his enthusiasm charming. She just needs to admit it to herself, because I'm not sure if she has yet.

Makes sense. Who would want to be compared to those fangirls? XD
    And yes, deep down I'm sure she finds his enthusiasm charming. She just needs to admit it to herself, because I'm not sure if she has yet.
    Hmmm........Maybe the fangirls? XD
    >.< She just needs to admit it to herself she may not want to try and boost his ego though just yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a bit random probably now xD but I just more like yesterday thought of a song that fits WishfulShipping. I'd say Science and Faith (The Script) fits them pretty well with their Science vs. paranormal thing going on ^^

Yay! We have a new member ^^ Nice observation there 00poke_maniac. ;D That's like their song. Only we haven't gotten too much of their clashing beliefs arguments in a while. >.> Maybe the writers should send them into another haunted mansion, or woods, or caves. x3 Without Ash.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    Yay! We have a new member ^^ Nice observation there 00poke_maniac. ;D That's like their song. Only we haven't gotten too much of their clashing beliefs arguments in a while. >.> Maybe the writers should send them into another haunted mansion, or woods, or caves. x3 Without Ash.
    LOL it's like one of their many songs XDD We got about 2..or more episodes mentioning it at least.

The more I think about it, I think Dento's actually a little scared about the paranormal (not necessarily Ghost-types, like poltergheists) hence why he prefers to think they don't exist

LOL it's like one of their many songs XDD We got about 2..or more episodes mentioning it at least.

The more I think about it, I think Dento's actually a little scared about the paranormal (not necessarily Ghost-types, like poltergheists) hence why he prefers to think they don't exist
    I agree 100% about Dent being scared of the paranormal. That's why if he can't find a "scientific reason" as to what's causing said ghost, spirit etc he always runs away and flips out. xD

I agree 100% about Dent being scared of the paranormal. That's why if he can't find a "scientific reason" as to what's causing said ghost, spirit etc he always runs away and flips out. xD
    He seemed pretty calm in the Museum, then again though things there weren't exactly going "bump in the night" XDD and the atmosphere wasn't as creepy either. Heck, I'm a skeptic myself, I can assure you I'd probably be nervous if I was in that mansion XDD =o I wonder how Dento and Iris will work this out...? I can just picture Iris forcing Dento to watch a show like "The Haunted" and Dento would be laughing at everything, and while doing so gripping Iris's hand XDD

He seemed pretty calm in the Museum, then again though things there weren't exactly going "bump in the night" XDD and the atmosphere wasn't as creepy either. Heck, I'm a skeptic myself, I can assure you I'd probably be nervous if I was in that mansion XDD =o I wonder how Dento and Iris will work this out...? I can just picture Iris forcing Dento to watch a show like "The Haunted" and Dento would be laughing at everything, and while doing so gripping Iris's hand XDD
    The museum wasn't exactly the scariest place you could be at night. ^^; I'm not sure if I completely believe in ghosts or not I'd still be freaked out if I was in a situation like the mansion. =.= LOL I can't The Haunted seriously either, but I can picture Dent trying to keep his "cool" while he's really having some sort of break down on the inside cause he's too scared. x3

The museum wasn't exactly the scariest place you could be at night. ^^; I'm not sure if I completely believe in ghosts or not I'd still be freaked out if I was in a situation like the mansion. =.= LOL I can't The Haunted seriously either, but I can picture Dent trying to keep his "cool" while he's really having some sort of break down on the inside cause he's too scared. x3
    Nah. Plus Kidachi was there....I'm not sure if he helped XDDD I watched The Haunted on Animal Planet this week, I'll be honest I was making fun of it the whole time because it was painfully obvious it was set up for that show (They never even say it's a TRUE story!! >.> and the people didn't even look upset when they were talking about it unlike how on ISBA that the people will actually cry and stuff which is even more proof that stuff happened) anyways my parents left that night for a bit and I was FREAKED being alone. That's getting off topic but I was. XD

OMG. I could SO picture that. I could also imagine Dento having some past where he stepped on a puppet and his perfect little world came crashing down. It was like major bad luck If that was to happen again I could picture Iris being the one to help him get through that XDD

Nah. Plus Kidachi was there....I'm not sure if he helped XDDD I watched The Haunted on Animal Planet this week, I'll be honest I was making fun of it the whole time because it was painfully obvious it was set up for that show (They never even say it's a TRUE story!! >.> and the people didn't even look upset when they were talking about it unlike how on ISBA that the people will actually cry and stuff which is even more proof that stuff happened) anyways my parents left that night for a bit and I was FREAKED being alone. That's getting off topic but I was. XD

OMG. I could SO picture that. I could also imagine Dento having some past where he stepped on a puppet and his perfect little world came crashing down. It was like major bad luck If that was to happen again I could picture Iris being the one to help him get through that XDD
    Kidachi didn't help...he was just there. Unless Dent found strength in numbers. xD That show is B A D. It looks so fake and badly played out and the only reason it's on Animal Planet is cause all the stories revolved around their animals "sensing it". Dumb. :| Rofl. I love how you're coming it to ISBA but you're completely right. I don't like being home alone at night either. >.>

ANYWAYS, x3 I could picture Dent stepping on a puppet....OF HIMSELF. ~Le Gasp! :O Imagine what that would do to him! He's probably think he was eternally cursed or something. xD

Kidachi didn't help...he was just there. Unless Dent found strength in numbers. xD That show is B A D. It looks so fake and badly played out and the only reason it's on Animal Planet is cause all the stories revolved around their animals "sensing it". Dumb. :| Rofl. I love how you're coming it to ISBA but you're completely right. I don't like being home alone at night either. >.>

ANYWAYS, x3 I could picture Dent stepping on a puppet....OF HIMSELF. ~Le Gasp! :O Imagine what that would do to him! He's probably think he was eternally cursed or something. xD
    XDD Kidachi....tried to help. He reminded me of Dento a bit only with glasses XDD I think Kidachi wanted to agree with Dento, he just didn't want to agree with Iris. He didn't know who to side with XD

(Ok. The reason why I wanted to see it was because for the animals. I thought they'd have some part or something >.> but they barely did ANYTHING. Plus everything was sort of "convenient" as well. There could be spirits...somewhere, but not in that show ^^; )

OMG. That would be hilarious! I could see him begging to Iris for her to cleanse him or something XDD Iris would like...give him hand sanitizer or something she found in her hair XDD ALL ThE DENTO DOLL DiD WAS SQUEAK!!! XDD

XDD Kidachi....tried to help. He reminded me of Dento a bit only with glasses XDD I think Kidachi wanted to agree with Dento, he just didn't want to agree with Iris. He didn't know who to side with XD

(Ok. The reason why I wanted to see it was because for the animals. I thought they'd have some part or something >.> but they barely did ANYTHING. Plus everything was sort of "convenient" as well. There could be spirits...somewhere, but not in that show ^^; )

OMG. That would be hilarious! I could see him begging to Iris for her to cleanse him or something XDD Iris would like...give him hand sanitizer or something she found in her hair XDD ALL ThE DENTO DOLL DiD WAS SQUEAK!!! XDD
    Kidachi was torn because choosing sides might have led to conflict. :P (Spirits do prob exist just not on AP)

LMAO Iris having to "cleanse him" xDD Hand sanitizer in her hair? :O Well imagine what kind of stuff you could keep with hair like that. x3 I think it'd also be funny is she took the chance to mess with him and make him do all these things for her until she's decided the "spirits have shown mercy on his soul" or something like that. xD

Kidachi was torn because choosing sides might have led to conflict. :P (Spirits do prob exist just not on AP)

LMAO Iris having to "cleanse him" xDD Hand sanitizer in her hair? :O Well imagine what kind of stuff you could keep with hair like that. x3 I think it'd also be funny is she took the chance to mess with him and make him do all these things for her until she's decided the "spirits have shown mercy on his soul" or something like that. xD
    XDD It would have been funny if Kidachi did side with anyone. (Where the heck did we put Ash in this? Ash's replacement is Kidachi. ZOMG. A canon ship. i want to know how he met Aloe now. I think it'd be interesting XDD)

XDDD IKR? I could just see her take advantage of that and mess around with him for a bit. D'aaaaw poor guy, swallowing every word of it. Of course though, Iris might be taking it serious as well XD

Iris: The first step you must do is...DO NOT BE A PAIN for once!
    Dento: u_u I'm never a pain!
    Iris: Do you want the soul to ruin your life forever?
    Dento: o.o;; No!
    Iris: u_u Do as I say!~

XDD It would have been funny if Kidachi did side with anyone. (Where the heck did we put Ash in this? Ash's replacement is Kidachi. ZOMG. A canon ship. i want to know how he met Aloe now. I think it'd be interesting XDD)

XDDD IKR? I could just see her take advantage of that and mess around with him for a bit. D'aaaaw poor guy, swallowing every word of it. Of course though, Iris might be taking it serious as well XD

Iris: The first step you must do is...DO NOT BE A PAIN for once!
    Dento: u_u I'm never a pain!
    Iris: Do you want the soul to ruin your life forever?
    Dento: o.o;; No!
    Iris: u_u Do as I say!~
    Well Ash isn't that important here right now so...Kidachi is Ash's replacement for now. XD It'd be cute if they explained how Kidachi and Aloe met/got together. ^^

I bet Iris would be a great fake actress and pretend to be all serious when she knows everything is a joke..unless like you said she actually believes in it too. xD She'd hold him by the reins for awhile. Dent would TOTALLY deny that's he's a pain to anyone.

EDIT. Yay for the 1000th post on Wishful~ :3
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 25th July 2011 at 9:18 PM.

Page 40 of 170 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast