Page 44 of 170 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I really feel like I should write some fanfic for Wishfulshipping Day, but I'm lost on ideas. Or more accurately, I have ideas but they're all far too cheesy for my taste.

I want the Cottonee episode to air in English already. But no, the English dub is still on the Litwick one.
    Not that I didn't like that one. It was nice to see Iris all concerned for Cilan when it looked like he was in serious trouble.
    I tried writing a fanfic a few days ago XDD I was doing some sort of spiritual vs. skeptism thingy but then I wound up doing something else ^^; hehe...I think I'll stick with fanart.

XDD Don't worry! ^^ It'll air soon enough! (That's like me, but I just wish the Don Tourney would go disappear so I can watch the Meowth episode XDD) ;_; I don't want to watch anymore battles in it. I just want to see Iris's reaction to Dento's loss. (I'm going through a "Pokemon Deprive" as well. The skipped weeks always make me feel so empty DX)

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    @00poke-maniac - Hmm, I would have to agree with you on the Cottonee episode. Although I think that episode 14 was good to see how different they actually are, which gives people more reason to like them for their personality crash and yet, in a wierd way, people realise that actually, they're oh-so similar regarding some aspects (like love of food) , if that makes sense. Kinda contradictory, really... ^^;
    And I think that the Zorua episode was good too. I don't know, I interpret that Cilan was enjoying the sight of TWO Iris'. XP That part was fun to watch. Plus, at the end when they were both improvising together and it looked like he was kinda going to offer her a hug or something... ^^ I normally don't watch Japanese episodes because it just makes my brain hurt, but this one looked too good! (I only know basic Japanese...)
    I was thinking about saying episode 14 actually but I felt the Cottonee episode had a bit more. I liked how with Yamask though Iris just turned her head away from him and did that little girly "humph!" it made me laugh XDD

I looooved the Zorua episode. LOL! I never thought about that with DOUBLE the Iris's XDD However, on Pixiv today I saw a lulzy doujinshi with Dento and Iris(Zorua) it made me laugh pretty hard though. Poor Dento...he was really liking Iris too >:] XDD I really liked how they improvised though XD I have the "Dento looks like he wants a hug scene" as my PC background XD

I always like the Japanese episodes ^^; I watch them raw then watch them subbed. I really enjoy their voices..a lot more so than in English ^^;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

@Wolfgirl44 - The English dub for me is only on episode 25, "Emolga and the new volt switch" . :O Maybe it just airs differently?? :/ I wanna watch Litwick in English!! DX
    ...Cartoon Network, new episode, every Saturday. The Litwick one was today.
    Cilan's horrified scream was not nearly as amazing in English, by the way. This does not mean that it was not still glorious. XD

Yeah, the girly "humph" made my day too! Was most definitely funny to watch! I was actually laughing quite hard at that, and then there's just Cilan's amazing smirk...
    Damn you Zorua! And you're right when you say that Cilan was loving Iris' "attention". Damn, he was blushing and everything! X3
    That made me giggle! XD Hahahaha, meh, like they say, epic scenes make for epic backgrounds! ;D
    And Wolfgirl, I just checked on youtube and saw that it wa up there... ^^; But where I am, it was only on episode 14 and then it went back to the start again! It sucks... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ok, this isn't really "Wishfulshipping" but it pertains to Iris and Dento, and it's pretty cute altogether. (It's a little BW Promo with both of their Seiyuu's. It also shows a small scene when Iris and Dento first met :3)

Pokemon Best Wishes Promo
    Thank you for this vid, it's cute, I always wanted to see Miyano Mamoru saying "it's tasting time !" for real.

Also poke_maniac, I told you a few pages ago that Dento didn't compliment Iris, maybe I was wrong. I'll rewatch the episodes you talked about. And since Iris will battle Ash, what if she loses, Dento could comfort her or say something nice.
    Anyway, I know Dento will cheer up for both of them because he's too kind.

So I'll answer this topic : What do you think Iris and Dento would do for their first date?

I can totally see Dento doing his best so Iris won't get bored. Iris wouldn't know how to act at first but then she'd feel at ease, they'd interact as usual and enjoy their date.
    I don't really know where they could go, though.

Yeah, the girly "humph" made my day too! Was most definitely funny to watch! I was actually laughing quite hard at that, and then there's just Cilan's amazing smirk...
    Damn you Zorua! And you're right when you say that Cilan was loving Iris' "attention". Damn, he was blushing and everything! X3
    That made me giggle! XD Hahahaha, meh, like they say, epic scenes make for epic backgrounds! ;D
    And Wolfgirl, I just checked on youtube and saw that it wa up there... ^^; But where I am, it was only on episode 14 and then it went back to the start again! It sucks... :'(
    Lol I love it when Dento smirks. He looks so SNOOTY but at the same time adorable X3 I love that episode, but I've watched it quite a bit ^^; haha
    XDDD Oh gosh. That Zorua was funny that should happen but less...like that (if you get what I mean) I felt soo bad for him when he found out it was Zorua...d'aaaw poor guy ^^; I could picture him having a small rant like when his spoon and cloche were taken away from him. I think it'd be funny if in the Don Tourney Zorua picks on him a bit as Iris. Maybe Zorua as Iris could hug him? XDDDD

Yush they do! I like how Iris is pointing at him and Dento's in his little....magician outfit thingy. Rofl...I wonder if he made that. All I know is that outfit he had on was supposed to be in the prolonged Team Plasma episodes. It was nice to see it return....or maybe we should say debut XDD

Aww that does suck. I heard that in the UK it had started over and then recently started back up. I'm thinking soon in America it'll slow down though o.o I mean they are catching up to Japanese XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thank you for this vid, it's cute, I always wanted to see Miyano Mamoru saying "it's tasting time !" for real.
    No problem! ^^ Glad you liked it~

Also poke_maniac, I told you a few pages ago that Dento didn't compliment Iris, maybe I was wrong. I'll rewatch the episodes you talked about. And since Iris will battle Ash, what if she loses, Dento could comfort her or say something nice.
    Anyway, I know Dento will cheer up for both of them because he's too kind.
    Aww that'd be cute. I was also sort of hoping that Iris would say something like she'd try and win the battle for Dento. After all Dento just lost AND he lost to Ash before. That'd be cute. It'd be nice if Langely teased Iris about Dento being her "boyfriend" XDD

I don't really know where they could go, though.
    They should go somewhere totally awesome...like the first area thingy in the League badge gate! It HAS a fancy table...and torches...and a pretty little river...and flowers and plants. It's beautiful. I should have figured the Sanyo Trio set it up
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 30th July 2011 at 11:22 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Rrrrrr, it's gonna be ages before any of this stuff you're talking about happens in the dub.

Baaaahhhhh, maybe I'll just watch it subbed. But that'd be weird.
    Or maybe I should just stop reading spoilers.
    Decisions. xP

Default Very, very long......:/

00poke_maniac Ok, this isn't really "Wishfulshipping" but it pertains to Iris and Dento, and it's pretty cute altogether. (It's a little BW Promo with both of their Seiyuu's. It also shows a small scene when Iris and Dento first met :3)

Pokemon Best Wishes Promo
    So Kawaii!! It's so nice to see these two voice actors introduce themselves together! =^.^= and Miyano Mamoru looked SOOOO hot!!

jesspikapal Hey guys. Umm, I'm not exactly new because I've been welcomed before, but I've only posted once and that was to show my Wishfulshipping story here.
    So, I was just wondering if I could join in the discussion??
    Hey Jesspikapal! :3 Nice to see ya again. I'll post ya on fanfiction.net later k?

Wolfgirl44 ...Cartoon Network, new episode, every Saturday. The Litwick one was today.
    Cilan's horrified scream was not nearly as amazing in English, by the way. This does not mean that it was not still glorious. XD
    Ugh, why am I not surprised? xP I'll watch the dubbed episode once I find it, but after that I'm gonna watch the 10 minute Dento scream video to remind myself how much I love THAT scream! xD

00poke_maniac I looooved the Zorua episode. LOL! I never thought about that with DOUBLE the Iris's XDD However, on Pixiv today I saw a lulzy doujinshi with Dento and Iris(Zorua) it made me laugh pretty hard though. Poor Dento...he was really liking Iris too >:] XDD I really liked how they improvised though XD I have the "Dento looks like he wants a hug scene" as my PC background XD
    I wanted to read that Doujinsh,i but Pixiv won't let me see the expanded version of it :S and it's too small to actually see anything from it.

There taking so long posting new episodes xS I wonder why they haven't posted the Iris vs. Ash battle yet?
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    So Kawaii!! It's so nice to see these two voice actors introduce themselves together! =^.^= and Miyano Mamoru looked SOOOO hot!!
    X333 I thought that was ADORABLE. I love how they said "PokeMorning!~" That was simply too cute :3 I'm not going to add anything more about how amazing Miyano Mamoru is or else this could snowball like Sexy Dento XDD

I wanted to read that Doujinsh,i but Pixiv won't let me see the expanded version of it :S and it's too small to actually see anything from it.
    Yeah you need an account on Pixiv to see the expanded version ^^; (it's really easy to make one, despite it being a Japanese site ^^) I'd honestly post it on here, but it's pretty long...and I'd need to break it up to about 4 parts ^^;
    There taking so long posting new episodes xS I wonder why they haven't posted the Iris vs. Ash battle yet?
    ^^; The Ash vs. Iris battle didn't even air in Japan yet. I think because they skipped some weeks due to the Movie Premier (they re-showed Zoroark) and this week was because of some Naruto special.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st July 2011 at 5:35 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

00poke_maniac

Yeah you need an account on Pixiv to see the expanded version ^^; (it's really easy to make one, despite it being a Japanese site ^^) I'd honestly post it on here, but it's pretty long...and I'd need to break it up to about 4 parts ^^;
    Ugh, Pixiv is being a total retard when it comes to trying to create an account. It's saying something's wrong or miscalculated, but I can't read/understand it xS So yeah, I would appreciate it if maybe Pixiv keeps up with that, maybe you could post it up just in case? I'll make something wishfulshippy for ya if ya request it! x3

Ugh, Pixiv is being a total retard when it comes to trying to create an account. It's saying something's wrong or miscalculated, but I can't read/understand it xS So yeah, I would appreciate it if maybe Pixiv keeps up with that, maybe you could post it up just in case? I'll make something wishfulshippy for ya if ya request it! x3
    =o Really? That's weird XD I didn't have that problem. It sounds awfully frustrating ^^; Maybe I learned how to read JP? XD jk jk I'll see if I can post it tomorrow XD; It's a getting a little late right now ^^;

tumblr|fanfiction

=o Really? That's weird XD I didn't have that problem. It sounds awfully frustrating ^^; Maybe I learned how to read JP? XD jk jk I'll see if I can post it tomorrow XD; It's a getting a little late right now ^^;
    Oh ok! Thanks so much for this x3

Ok! Here is the comic! It took me a while to get to post it but here it is! ^^
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:- doujinshi:

by: またたびこ
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st July 2011 at 8:06 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Wow... Poor Dento. xD He was so freaked out and then he kinda went with it....and then it just turned out to be Zorua. ^^; Poor guy.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

They should go somewhere totally awesome...like the first area thingy in the League badge gate! It HAS a fancy table...and torches...and a pretty little river...and flowers and plants. It's beautiful. I should have figured the Sanyo Trio set it up
    Where is it already ? I don't remember all the places in Unova. As for me, since Iris is a "wild" girl, she wouldn't like to stay in places like restaurants for their first date. Someone mentioned going stargaze together, I like this idea only if they don't have cheesy conversations.

Also, a spoiler for a Best Wishes episode
        Spoiler:- Spoil:
    Last edited by Kirika; 31st July 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Ooo, that was a MAJOR pown! Poor Dento >.<; He got molested by a Zorua. He'll probably be scared for a while.

Where is it already ? I don't remember all the places in Unova. As for me, since Iris is a "wild" girl, she wouldn't like to stay in places like restaurants for their first date. Someone mentioned going stargaze together, I like this idea only if they don't have cheesy conversations.
    It's the Badge Gate entry place before you go to the League. It's outdoors...AND tables. Honestly I think that'd be a pretty fitting place for them XDD (I was sort of joking, but it does fit them)

Also, a spoiler for a Best Wishes episode
        Spoiler:- Spoil:
        Spoiler:- "Spoil':

Ooo, that was a MAJOR pown! Poor Dento >.<; He got molested by a Zorua. He'll probably be scared for a while.
    Poor poor Dento... At least he enjoyed it while it lasted....

tumblr|fanfiction

Happy Wishfulshipping Day !

It's already the 1st here. I'll just share two fanarts.

Spoiler:- Pics:

I think I should just make an album or something like that, it'll be easier this way.
    I'll answer the other topics later~

Happy early Wishfulshipping Day, fellow Wishfulshippers… and it looks like I see some interesting new developments to ponder for today, especially given a certain scream which never fails to crack me up yesterday. Hopefully, Cilan and Iris have more opportunities to work together in the future, but some reflections at this moment could more likely work out for them.:

What do you think Cilan and Iris’ first date would be like?

Considering their backgrounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if Cilan and Iris were walking anywhere and started to share a few pointers about recipes before Iris offered to head out and find whatever ingredients Cilan needs for their special meal. I imagine that Cilan would set up something elaborate in the process, making Iris chuckle for a while once she gets back with some wild fruits or berries that she found. Once Cilan finishes and presents his new meal, he and Iris can sit down and exchange smiles before eating together.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Happy WishfulShipping Day guys !

As I said, I made a quick amv to celebrate with the song Y0u and M3 by L!fehouse :D

Dento and Iris

Also I just found a tumblr dedicated to this ship, sorry if it's already been posted ^^' It's not been updated recently, the blogger is ShallowPaw66 from yt and she keeps making Wishful amvs though :3

Happy WISHFULSHIPPING Day everyone!!!

@Rissychan
    Oh, I love the amv >< The song just suits for the ship.

Happy Wishfulshipping Day !

It's already the 1st here. I'll just share two fanarts.

Spoiler:- Pics:
    So adorable. Another great fanarts, [Love the second one]
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 2nd August 2011 at 4:44 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

HAPPY WISHFULSHIPPING DAY!!!!

Here's the tribute I made it's nothing too fancy or anything, but I hope you guys like it ^^ (it took me forever to upload it coz of youtube being a pain DX)

@Rissychan I love your AMV it's so cute X3

EDIT: Oh oh oh!! I thought of a question! =DDDD Will Aug. 1st be the day Dento proposes or be the day they get married?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st August 2011 at 4:46 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Happy Wishfulshipping day everyone !

First , I loved your vids 00poke_maniac and Rissychan they were so cute and beautiful <3

And well I tried to do something else than Amvs and since I fail at English (I can’t write something decent for a Fic besides it’s in Spanish…) I made a little fan art XD here is it http://raikar.deviantart.com/#/d42cokk it’s not like I wanted it to be but well… maybe I can do something else later but I’m not sure if I can make it in time :/

Question time !
    What do you think Cilan and Iris’ first date would be like?
    I want them to ride the Ferriswheel come one writers you know you want too!
    Or maybe he will cook something special for just the two of them x3
    Will Aug. 1st be the day Dento proposes or be the day they get married?
    Haha that would be totally awesome ! more reasons for it being the wishfulshipping day!

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Happy Wishfulshipping Day! I was going to write a fanfic but I totally forgot. Perhaps I will later.

All the fan work is excellent. ^^

What Up Wishfulshippers
    Happy Wishfulshipping Day
    I was hoping on doing my very first Wishfulshipping fanfic. Ok everyone since today is Wishfulshipping day
    @Rissychan and 00_poke_maniac the amvs were awesome XD
    Here is my question: Why do you like Wishfulshipping? I answer this later.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 1st August 2011 at 8:05 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Happy WishfulShipping Day Everyone!

I really liked your AMV RissyChan ^^ as well as your tribute 00poke_maniac.

Here's some fanarts to help spread the Wishful love~
        Spoiler:- Fanart :3:

Credit goes to Mochi I'll answer both of the topic questions later on.~
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 1st August 2011 at 8:44 PM.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Page 44 of 170 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast