Page 48 of 170 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    Well when Brock goes all flirty with girls he sparkled before. But I guess I'll have to agree with you on this one that he probz doesn't carry the genes. xD If he did his sparklez would be effective. :P
    Exactly. Brock doesn't have the right genes for that stuff XP hence why when ever he flirted it DOESN'T work. However if Dento ever flirted the girls would swoon and want to use his mouthwash

The brothers showing up makes it canon? xD I can image a little grumpy angry troll-corn watching Pod and Dento in the background while he plots secretly....WAITING. o.o Dento's so nice to everyone, not even the bad guys can look bad on his part. :3
    XDDD ZOMG. Corn's going to ruin everything. His motives are unknown. Just to troll. We all thought it'd be Stunfisk XDD Nope!~ Dento is just a sweetie :3 so he was just nice to let them know who he was. Either that or he wanted to be known XD so all bad guys will flee when they hear the name "Detective Dento" XDD

Dento would be bringing home the bacon, and then having to come home and cook and clean. xD Iris would be outside playing with the kiddies-turning them into jungle-like esque's of herself. x3 I doubt their kids would be normal, anything but is more like it. Well Dento still has tons of fangirls so I'm sure everything would work out. xD Even if they'd be tasting Dent-spit. ^^; Spoiler should stay! Then they'd have to awkward family pets! x333 But if not I'd rather have Spoiler come on the weekends when Dent has freetime so they can par-take in solving mysteries. ;D
    I'd think Dento would bring home the fish the most manly thing he does XDD EVER. Oh gosh...they'll have a whacky family alright. Sometimes I liek to imagine it just a tad bit normal XDD They wouldn't care if they were tasting Dento spit XDDD Wat? Spoiler would rather be a human in that family XDDD ZoMG. That's perfect. I could just picture this:

Dento: It's Detective Time!~ Come on Spoily!~ We must go, this fair city NEEDS us!!! Sayonara my beloved kin and mate, we'll be back to cook dinner ;D
    Girl: *tugs on Iris's shirt* Mommy...will Daddy be ok? :<
    Iris: ^^; Den-- Daddy will be fine, don't worry. After all he has Spoiler with him. "-_-; I just wish he'd settle down a bit"
    Boy: Daddy's sooo cool I want to be just like him when I grow up!!!
    Pod: ;_; BE CAREFUL DENTO!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! DDON'T GET HURT OUT THERE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! He's all grown up now....
    Corn: *facepalm*

Btw @Jesspikapal& (you?) I love the idea about Corn and Pod being the crazy uncles. Well at least Pod being crazy. If he taught the child/ren how to make fire does that mean Dent and Iris would have tree-climbing kids that like to swing from vines and start fires? O.O
    Something about learning how to light fires and climbing trees doesn't sound good o.o they'll become arsonists.

Quote Originally Posted by xxGlassRose View Post
    Geez, I go away for a week and you guys start talking about mouthwash and door-to-door salesmen. ObliviousCatastrophe and 00poke_maniac, you are in big trouble!

For starting the crack without me! :'DDDD
    T_T Sorry! I can't control when my brain decides to get all cracky with insane ideas XD

And WE NEED THE SPARKLE-OFF. BETWEEN CILAN AND ALL OTHER SPARKLY ANIME CHARACTERS. WE NEED IT NOW.
    But if Cilan and Tamaki had a voice-off, Tamaki would win, if we're talking about the English dubs. I've never watched Ouran, but I know Tamaki is voiced by my fave vioce actor like ever, Vic Mignogna (aka Edward Elric from the FullMetal Alchemist series!). :'D *shot shot shot*
    Well I just go by Japanese. I don't know who'd win that one they share the same voice actor XDD I don't care about Dento's English voice too much ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Well, this is...interesting XD
    You guys make me feel old. I'm starting 12th grade this summer.

As for those two raising children, all I can imagine is Dent freaking out whenever Iris and the kids bring in a mess, or the kids adopting Iris' habit of calling him a pain.
    .....Don't worry. I'm starting college this year XDD;

OMG. Yes. That'd be hilarious. Poor Dento...he'll be under stress D=
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Dento is the type to flirt with girls. Maybe if Iris started flirting with some random dude and Dento goes into a angry rage. Dento maybe is a stay at home father and Iris could gather different types of fruit that they could eat. I think that if they had a girl I think they would call her Cindy. Bout Dub,I only go by the Japanese only anime. It is better and we could understand the deeper meaning of the hints. Even though they are very good friends. It would be super weird for Dento's brother to come to see Dento and Iris. If they ever had kids I think that Iris would be under more stress then Cilan. I can totally see Iris cracking under pressure with children.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Oh, gosh, don't get me started on our idea of Wishful offspring. XD My brother and I can get just as cracky as you guys.

Chili with Iris and Cilan's kids. I'm already thinking of my own fire-starting uncle. o_0

...and now I have to finish the fanfic I was going to do for Wishfulshipping Day. Good luck with ending the randomness!
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Dento is the type to flirt with girls. Maybe if Iris started flirting with some random dude and Dento goes into a angry rage.

I really would like to see this happen in the anime.

Iris: *chatting happily*
    Cilan: *in the background, gritting teeth and growling, sparks flying*
    Ash: "Um, are you... feeling OK? O.o"

Default Guess who's back?!

Hey guys! finally back x3

Guess I missed the last crack day xP blames the headache

Oh, after reading about the Dento mouthwash, for some reason I had a mentos commercial play in my head @.@; and I take the 00.5% dento spit may cause excessive amounts of sparkles and minty freshness?! >.<;;;;; Oh and I don't think Iris will need to buy the mouthwash because her mouth is already Dento-approved ;3 x333 THE CRACK IS BACK!!

Hmm, the family roleplay? Yeah Dento can manage the restaurant and maybe Iris can work as a vine-swinging waitress? That way, both worlds can work together! The kids can, one day, take over the family business and run it like their parents have. What I'm concerned about now is how Corn and Pod will accept Iris into the family? :/
    Last edited by Tykira; 9th August 2011 at 3:49 AM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Hey guys! finally back x3

Guess I missed the last crack day xP blames the headache
    I wouldn't quite call it crack day. It was sooo random XD I feel bad because I think everyone probably wanted in on it. D=

Oh, after reading about the Dento mouthwash, for some reason I had a mentos commercial play in my head @.@; and I take the 00.5% dento spit may cause excessive amounts of sparkles and minty freshness?! >.<;;;;; Oh and I don't think Iris will need to buy the mouthwash because her mouth is already Dento-approved ;3 x333 THE CRACK IS BACK!!
    Rofl Iris doesn't need mouthwash for her mouth to be Dento approved. Dento would happily give her his spit for free XD

Hmm, the family roleplay? Yeah Dento can manage the restaurant and maybe Iris can work as a vine-swinging waitress? That way, both worlds can work together! The kids can, one day, take over the family business and run it like their parents have. What I'm concerned about now is how Corn and Pod will accept Iris into the family? :/
    XDDD They should seriously invest for a cafe to be like the Rainforest Cafe or something XDDD It'd be perfect for them, only Dento gets to keep his fancy tables. You know, I don't know how Pod and Corn would feel. I think they'd need to get used to Iris ^^; so time might be the best. It'd be interesting to see how they feel, but I think they'd approve because they are cool brothers like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Exactly. Brock doesn't have the right genes for that stuff XP hence why when ever he flirted it DOESN'T work. However if Dento ever flirted the girls would swoon and want to use his mouthwash

XDDD ZOMG. Corn's going to ruin everything. His motives are unknown. Just to troll. We all thought it'd be Stunfisk XDD Nope!~ Dento is just a sweetie :3 so he was just nice to let them know who he was. Either that or he wanted to be known XD so all bad guys will flee when they hear the name "Detective Dento" XDD

I'd think Dento would bring home the fish the most manly thing he does XDD EVER. Oh gosh...they'll have a whacky family alright. Sometimes I liek to imagine it just a tad bit normal XDD They wouldn't care if they were tasting Dento spit XDDD Wat? Spoiler would rather be a human in that family XDDD ZoMG. That's perfect. I could just picture this:

Dento: It's Detective Time!~ Come on Spoily!~ We must go, this fair city NEEDS us!!! Sayonara my beloved kin and mate, we'll be back to cook dinner ;D
    Girl: *tugs on Iris's shirt* Mommy...will Daddy be ok? :<
    Iris: ^^; Den-- Daddy will be fine, don't worry. After all he has Spoiler with him. "-_-; I just wish he'd settle down a bit"
    Boy: Daddy's sooo cool I want to be just like him when I grow up!!!
    Pod: ;_; BE CAREFUL DENTO!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! DDON'T GET HURT OUT THERE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! He's all grown up now....
    Corn: *facepalm*

Something about learning how to light fires and climbing trees doesn't sound good o.o they'll become arsonists.
    Dento doesn't even have to flirt to have the ladies swoon. He just has to act like..well himself. xD If he flirted Iris would get furious and he'd be sleeping on the couch that night. xP

That's exactly why Corn never talks, because he's and angry evil troll. D: Lil Stunny gets picked on when it's so sweet and innocent. When the troll is actually on of their own. xD Lulz I think just wanted to make himself known, sweet or not. ^^ TRio didn't find getting busted sweet at all.

Yush! Dento would be bringing home the fish since that's "a man's job." x3 Maybe we're exaggerating their home life a bit, but I doubt it'd be 100% normal so I'll have fun with it. xD Dento spit runs in the family so they're all used to it by now. Spoiler is still a Pokemon though so he'll be treated like one he's no different than Haxorus.

That's exactly how it'd go! Dent and Spoiler would run off and save the city on the weekends. :') His kids would be so proud. And Iris would just be shaking her head and sighing. x3 Pod would be proud as well. Corn would be watching in the shadows... I think Dent would have to have a serious convo with his kids to make sure they don't grow up to become criminals...or nuisances to society. Tree climbing arsonists aren't that great.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to respond to this but I kinda did anyway. Oops.

Next time everyone has to get into the cracky convo's!

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Dento doesn't even have to flirt to have the ladies swoon. He just has to act like..well himself. xD If he flirted Iris would get furious and he'd be sleeping on the couch that night. xP

That's exactly why Corn never talks, because he's and angry evil troll. D: Lil Stunny gets picked on when it's so sweet and innocent. When the troll is actually on of their own. xD Lulz I think just wanted to make himself known, sweet or not. ^^ TRio didn't find getting busted sweet at all.

Yush! Dento would be bringing home the fish since that's "a man's job." x3 Maybe we're exaggerating their home life a bit, but I doubt it'd be 100% normal so I'll have fun with it. xD Dento spit runs in the family so they're all used to it by now. Spoiler is still a Pokemon though so he'll be treated like one he's no different than Haxorus.

That's exactly how it'd go! Dent and Spoiler would run off and save the city on the weekends. :') His kids would be so proud. And Iris would just be shaking her head and sighing. x3 Pod would be proud as well. Corn would be watching in the shadows... I think Dent would have to have a serious convo with his kids to make sure they don't grow up to become criminals...or nuisances to society. Tree climbing arsonists aren't that great.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to respond to this but I kinda did anyway. Oops.

Next time everyone has to get into the cracky convo's!
    True true. I meant...if he DID flirt then they WOULD swoon. XDD Dento would have to sleep on the couch for a week. If he flirted again he'd be outside. I could just see him outside in the snow in a sleeping bag. Poor guy.

XDD Exactly. He makes his life being a troll :P Everyone thinks Dento is the crazy one. NO. It's Corn. Why else would he have the corniest name? D= Poor Stunny. He's treated unfairly. XDD Yeah that's Dento for you. He'll always be in the center of attention because he DEMANDS it and needs it

XDD See? Daddy is manly after all! =D True. They can't be that normal. They should be slightly eccentric but still adorable and cute. When they get old and married they need their own reality tv show. It'd be a blast while Ash gets a drama show with Misty, May, Dawn, and Barry I think Iris will have to get use to it XDD but Spoiler can speak SPOILER so that means he must be part of the family and visit on the weekends D= ZOMG. Spoiler is their babysitter!! Pod's too crazy, Corn's a troll and Ash is too busy with his drama. So that just leaves Spoiler!!!

YUSH. Dento and Spoiler would be loose in the city. Taking down bad guys (oh the irony) and just hanging out and having a good time XD (I love it how Spoiler is supposed to belong to Iris yet Dento's the one playing with him) His kids want to be just like him. Like any child idolizing their father. Isn't that the sweetest thing? XD Oh gawd they better watch out for the troll XDD LOl! YES. He so would do that. I could also see Dento being the one giving every lecture in the family-- Every lecture that of course the kids don't understand XDD like "Why to beware of PURRLOIN lesson 1" lol that's not the best profession.

Lol it's a free world ;D I don't mind. I still find this fun/ny.

True true. I meant...if he DID flirt then they WOULD swoon. XDD Dento would have to sleep on the couch for a week. If he flirted again he'd be outside. I could just see him outside in the snow in a sleeping bag. Poor guy.

XDD Exactly. He makes his life being a troll :P Everyone thinks Dento is the crazy one. NO. It's Corn. Why else would he have the corniest name? D= Poor Stunny. He's treated unfairly. XDD Yeah that's Dento for you. He'll always be in the center of attention because he DEMANDS it and needs it

XDD See? Daddy is manly after all! =D True. They can't be that normal. They should be slightly eccentric but still adorable and cute. When they get old and married they need their own reality tv show. It'd be a blast while Ash gets a drama show with Misty, May, Dawn, and Barry I think Iris will have to get use to it XDD but Spoiler can speak SPOILER so that means he must be part of the family and visit on the weekends D= ZOMG. Spoiler is their babysitter!! Pod's too crazy, Corn's a troll and Ash is too busy with his drama. So that just leaves Spoiler!!!

YUSH. Dento and Spoiler would be loose in the city. Taking down bad guys (oh the irony) and just hanging out and having a good time XD (I love it how Spoiler is supposed to belong to Iris yet Dento's the one playing with him) His kids want to be just like him. Like any child idolizing their father. Isn't that the sweetest thing? XD Oh gawd they better watch out for the troll XDD LOl! YES. He so would do that. I could also see Dento being the one giving every lecture in the family-- Every lecture that of course the kids don't understand XDD like "Why to beware of PURRLOIN lesson 1" lol that's not the best profession.

Lol it's a free world ;D I don't mind. I still find this fun/ny.
    Can't have a cheating Dento. Iris does not approve, even if it's just a wink. x3 What'd happen if he flirted a 3rd time? o.o What else could she do to him? xD

Corn=Corny. Ha. Food puns. xD Corn is underrated but that's why he can get away with trolling so easily. No one expects a thing. The world can be a harsh cruel place for the "trap" Pokemon. Maybe Dento acts out in public because he never got enough attention at home? xD

I wouldn't consider fishing the manliest thing but if it makes Dento happy than wynaut? I think they deserve their own reality show now. And the series will continue even after they've grown up. Lol Ash is stuck on "The Bachelor" now? xD Barry can be his right man man. ;D I'm not sure if Iris will ever get used to it, she might just learn to ignore it and pretend he's not doing anything. xDD Baby sitter Spoiler! Or Uncle Spoiler maybe? He'd come and tell them stories about all his adventures with SPOILER and all the other Pokemon and regions he saw. They'd love him more than Pod or Corn and Ash can't even feed himself so how could he take care of kids? xD

Maybe somewhere down the line Iris traded Spoiler for Dento's p-spoiler(not sure if you get what I mean) Dento and Spoiler would look so cool just perusing the city and stopping bad guys in their path. They'd be all over the newspaper and become famous! his kids would idolize him and Iris would be left wondering where she went wrong and why Dento was always the one giving the lectures. xD The troll would be Dent and spoiler's biggest nemesis. D:<

I wasn't sure if we were done or not that's why. ^^; When are we gonna stop though? xD

Can't have a cheating Dento. Iris does not approve, even if it's just a wink. x3 What'd happen if he flirted a 3rd time? o.o What else could she do to him? xD

Corn=Corny. Ha. Food puns. xD Corn is underrated but that's why he can get away with trolling so easily. No one expects a thing. The world can be a harsh cruel place for the "trap" Pokemon. Maybe Dento acts out in public because he never got enough attention at home? xD

I wouldn't consider fishing the manliest thing but if it makes Dento happy than wynaut? I think they deserve their own reality show now. And the series will continue even after they've grown up. Lol Ash is stuck on "The Bachelor" now? xD Barry can be his right man man. ;D I'm not sure if Iris will ever get used to it, she might just learn to ignore it and pretend he's not doing anything. xDD Baby sitter Spoiler! Or Uncle Spoiler maybe? He'd come and tell them stories about all his adventures with SPOILER and all the other Pokemon and regions he saw. They'd love him more than Pod or Corn and Ash can't even feed himself so how could he take care of kids? xD

Maybe somewhere down the line Iris traded Spoiler for Dento's p-spoiler(not sure if you get what I mean) Dento and Spoiler would look so cool just perusing the city and stopping bad guys in their path. They'd be all over the newspaper and become famous! his kids would idolize him and Iris would be left wondering where she went wrong and why Dento was always the one giving the lectures. xD The troll would be Dent and spoiler's biggest nemesis. D:<

I wasn't sure if we were done or not that's why. ^^; When are we gonna stop though? xD
    ..........What she should have done the first time. Take his mouthwash silverware away from him. Then he can be back with her ^.^

Pssh. Some pictures of Corn even make him look like a troll XP poor Corn. I pick on him too much I think XD Poor thing the "Trap" Pokemon gets no love...It's probably innocent DX Awww poor guy. I'd suspect his brothers are used to it. Maybe that's why the girls are in his gym? To give him attention? XDD

They do. They need one. I'd watch it. It'd be the most amazing TV series I've ever watched. Ash on the "Pokemon Bachelor" would be...............VERY INTERESTING XDDDDD (Barry's on there because I was going by what bikes he destroyed XDD) Aww well whether Iris gets use to it or not, I bet she enjoys it ;D OMG. Spoiler should sooooo do that. I could see everyone listening. Even Pod and Corn the troll XDDD That'd be cute. I bet they'd pull his whiskers by trying to play with him and ask him why he SPOILS. XDD Ash watching the kids would....like be terrible. He's not going to age anyways -_-;

yeah I getcha!~ ZOMG that must have happened XDDD sooo many spoilers lol Wow. Dento doesn't even have to be a Sommelier to be famous. He can jsut be himself XDDD Spoiler would be better off with that family, but he'd want to stay with his original family. At least it gives Spoiler and Spoiler time by themselves with Spoiler has to go babysit XDD Aww poor Iris D= well maybe her kids don't want to climb trees? Dento was the one giving lectures....because HE FELT LIKE IT. OMG yes. And it'd be a plot twist! ^^

Most likely this will pan out on it's own. It's nice to have something imaginative though once in a while. It gets people thinking and allows creativity to flow XD

..........What she should have done the first time. Take his mouthwash silverware away from him. Then he can be back with her ^.^

Pssh. Some pictures of Corn even make him look like a troll XP poor Corn. I pick on him too much I think XD Poor thing the "Trap" Pokemon gets no love...It's probably innocent DX Awww poor guy. I'd suspect his brothers are used to it. Maybe that's why the girls are in his gym? To give him attention? XDD

They do. They need one. I'd watch it. It'd be the most amazing TV series I've ever watched. Ash on the "Pokemon Bachelor" would be...............VERY INTERESTING XDDDDD (Barry's on there because I was going by what bikes he destroyed XDD) Aww well whether Iris gets use to it or not, I bet she enjoys it ;D OMG. Spoiler should sooooo do that. I could see everyone listening. Even Pod and Corn the troll XDDD That'd be cute. I bet they'd pull his whiskers by trying to play with him and ask him why he SPOILS. XDD Ash watching the kids would....like be terrible. He's not going to age anyways -_-;

yeah I getcha!~ ZOMG that must have happened XDDD sooo many spoilers lol Wow. Dento doesn't even have to be a Sommelier to be famous. He can jsut be himself XDDD Spoiler would be better off with that family, but he'd want to stay with his original family. At least it gives Spoiler and Spoiler time by themselves with Spoiler has to go babysit XDD Aww poor Iris D= well maybe her kids don't want to climb trees? Dento was the one giving lectures....because HE FELT LIKE IT. OMG yes. And it'd be a plot twist! ^^

Most likely this will pan out on it's own. It's nice to have something imaginative though once in a while. It gets people thinking and allows creativity to flow XD
    That silverware needs to be kept an eye on. I betcha Iris has gone down to the kitchen in the middle of the night and caught Dento stroking shining his silverware. xD That was the final straw for her.

I think Corn is the most ostracized of the triplets. xD I don't hate him but I think I've been making fun of him and making him sound bad. ^^; Well Dento's Maggyo gets plenty of love~cause it's his Pokemon. Dento allows the fangirls so that way he'll get attention from someone, since Iris won't give him any. x3

I've barely seen "The Bachelor" but if Ash was on it I might make it my new favorite show. x3 Ohhh I get the Barry thing now. Iris enjoys everything Dent does..secretly. :P I know they'd all gather in the living room wide-eyed while Spoiler tells them about all his adventures. ^^ It'd be a total kodak moment! Pod can come too, not so sure if the troll would be interested though. xD LOL kids will be kids. I'm sure Spoiler would understand as long as they don't drop him in the pool. xDDD I know with Ash being "such a kid" he'd never be able to handle babysitting. The house could catch on fire and I bet he wouldn't notice. >.<

I think we're abusing the word "spoiler" It must have happened since Dento hates Spoilers anyway. x3 The Sommelier title is just for show. Dento can be amazing without it. ;D Spoiler must be torn between his two homes. ); Oh does that mean that Spoiler and P-spoiler babysit together? Dento's the man with a plan that's why. xD Well I'm sure Iris would want the kids to be like her in some way, shape or form. Dento doesn't always deserve the glory. A family member reeking havoc on their beloved city! Croll(combo of Corn and Troll xD) must be stopped before it gets outta hand!

I wish more people would join in our lovely conversation. xD We have plenty of creativity to go around.

I wish more people would join in our lovely conversation. xD We have plenty of creativity to go around.
    I'm trying to dang it. But I just can't understand a word you guys are saying.

So uh...Wishfulshipping ftw..!

.: Edit :.
    Oh, can I use that Irs/Dent banner that someone made a couple pages back in my signature? It's the purple one pokemaniac has
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 9th August 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Oh, can I use that Irs/Dent banner that someone made a couple pages back in my signature? It's the purple one pokemaniac has
    Lol! You might have to start from the beginning for all of this to make sense. ^^; We apologize. I agree Wishful FTW! You mean the Wishful supporter one? If that's the one you're talking about you can use it as long as you give credit to who made it. ^^
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 9th August 2011 at 10:23 PM.

*dies of laughter* I'M SORRY IF WE SPEAK IN AN ALIEN LANGUAGE!!! ;_; ....yeah the beginning might help...it jumped from Dento selling mouthwash to them having children and them becoming vine swinging arsonists because of Pod and     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    being the child/renz caretaker and Spoiler going off with Dento.

YES WISHFUL FTW! ^.^

Sure~ I think I can probably help if you have trouble finding it.

Also new topic (I think we hit this slightly, but most likely it was asked in the bunch of crack that happened XD)

Do you think Pod and Corn would approve of Dento and Iris's relationship?

Lol! You might have to start from the beginning for all of this to make sense. ^^; We apologize. I agree Wishful FTW! You mean the Wishful supporter one? If that's the one you're talking about you can use it as long as you give credit to who made it. ^^
    The thing is that I read up to page 41 then jumped to the last couple of pages because I've held back on watching the tournament episodes until all four of them air. I'm really picky about spoilers o-o;

Sure they will. Pod may ask inappropriate questions and Corn may give her some initiation related to cooking (which will end badly), but they will eventually. Don't know about the fangirls though...

Here's the it's made by pokefan#493

Pod would be the type to try and spy on them when they date or whatnot....Corn I see him being a troll just letting them be or question Iris a bit on her beliefs and whatnot.
    LOL! I forgot all about the fangirls o.o; they might be a problem....

The thing is that I read up to page 41 then jumped to the last couple of pages because I've held back on watching the tournament episodes until all four of them air. I'm really picky about spoilers o-o;
    Ohhh I see. Well it can wait. xD Or not. I can be picky about spoilers sometimes too. Depending on what it's about. ^^; When it comes to the new episodes I don't mind spoiling their plots because I hate waiting sometimes. xD

And to answer the topic question Do you think Pod and Corn would approve of Dento and Iris's relationship?
    I think since Pod would accept Iris fairly quickly because they both seem like they'd get along in general. They're both hot-headed, and seem to be a bit mischievous & wild. I think they would become friends quickly. As long as Pod didn't start any fires. Croll might be a bit reluctant at first, and just watch her from the background and evaluate her actions. o.o Lol k, on a serious note I think Corn might really be a bit hesitant and sorta iffy about Dento's choice with Iris. But after being around her a bit he'd warm up to her and see that she can be a tamed wild child. x3 And on the note of fangirls I say all the Dento ones would either leave or switch over to his brothers. xD

^ Thanks a lot!

Fangirls vs. Iris? I can imagine Iris purposefully flirting with Cilan when they're around just to peeve them off. Then there'll be a catfight...one which Iris will easily win with her ninja skills.

I think since Pod would accept Iris fairly quickly because they both seem like they'd get along in general. They're both hot-headed, and seem to be a bit mischievous & wild. I think they would become friends quickly.
    Your post just made me imagine what would happen if Pod got a crush on her.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 9th August 2011 at 11:14 PM.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

^ Thanks a lot!

Fangirls vs. Iris? I can imagine Iris purposefully flirting with Cilan when they're around just to peeve them off. Then there'll be a catfight...one which Iris will easily win with her ninja skills.
    THIS^ I bet the fangirls might try flirting with him a couple times, but after they get into a fight with Iris they'd be running with their tails between their legs. xD I bet even Iris giving them a death glare would be enough to scare them off. >.> I don't see them being very strong fighters. OMG no! D: That's not what I meant! Just friends not, like that she's already taken. ;_;

And what about Cilan in the middle of everything? He'd have to politely turn every single one of them down and make excuses to them about going fishing in order to hang out with Iris.

Hmm, then how about Pod acting like an overprotective brother?
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

THIS^ I bet the fangirls might try flirting with him a couple times, but after they get into a fight with Iris they'd be running with their tails between their legs. xD I bet even Iris giving them a death glare would be enough to scare them off. >.> I don't see them being very strong fighters. OMG no! D: That's not what I meant! Just friends not, like that she's already taken. ;_;
    I agree. Iris WOULD do that. She seems to be a taunter XDD Lol Iris would just walk away saying "All in a days work" XDD
    Well...it WOULD be interesting, but I think Pod would still support Dento/Iris even if he did have feelings for her XD

And what about Cilan in the middle of everything? He'd have to politely turn every single one of them down and make excuses to them about going fishing in order to hang out with Iris.

Hmm, then how about Pod acting like an overprotective brother?
    I bet that's how they'd find out Dento was with Iris he would constantly be running off "fishing" and then come home with no fish. :P So one day they decided to follow him and then Bam! He gets caught. :P I actually see Pod being the most immature out of the three. ^^; But it'd be cute to see him taking up the big brother role and trying to protect Dento from getting hurt.
    I agree. Iris WOULD do that. She seems to be a taunter XDD Lol Iris would just walk away saying "All in a days work" XDD
    Well...it WOULD be interesting, but I think Pod would still support Dento/Iris even if he did have feelings for her XD
    Exactly! She's certainly used to that kind of behavior by now. xD So scaring off some cheerleaders is easy. Pod/Iris I think would work honestly, but Pod being the nice guy that he is would put his brother's happiness before his own. x3

That's a tough one. From what I could tell from watching them during the Striaton City Gym battle episodes, they seemed to be very understanding when Cilan decided to leave the Gym to travel with Ash and Iris. Therefore, I can only assume that they'd be understanding of Cilan and Iris's relationship. But of course, things might be more interesting if Chili and Cress had something against their relationship. I would actually like to see what their reactions would be to seeing Cilan and Iris together romantically, but that's just because I like drama.

I bet that's how they'd find out Dento was with Iris he would constantly be running off "fishing" and then come home with no fish. :P So one day they decided to follow him and then Bam! He gets caught. :P I actually see Pod being the most immature out of the three. ^^; But it'd be cute to see him taking up the big brother role and trying to protect Dento from getting hurt.
    Lol he probably has a sign on his Gym that says "Off Fishing" I bet those fangirls would be TICKED. I see Pod being the most immature as well. Croll being the most, Dento in the middle and Pod last, but that doesn't mean Pod isn't sweet ^^ I think Pod might be a bit..hyper and immature, but I bet he has a good heart. Pod would probably be more of a friend/older brother to Iris and be the person that Iris would go to for things she couldn't tell Dento.

Exactly! She's certainly used to that kind of behavior by now. xD So scaring off some cheerleaders is easy. Pod/Iris I think would work honestly, but Pod being the nice guy that he is would put his brother's happiness before his own. x3
    XDD She could just say boo!~ and they'd run off XDDD PodxIris is my next favorite Iris ship I think xD I wouldn't want to see something cliche or just terrible of the brothers being split apart for something like that.

And Iris would have to go to one of those "meet the family" dinners.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 48 of 170 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast